The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by Guest on 16.05.11 22:21

Thank you to Claudia on MM for bringing us this......................... I have clicked the link, and done google translation



Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Lusa 19:23 Monday, May 16, 2011





London, 16 mai (AFP) - British police will assist in finding Madeleine McCann, who disappeared in 2007 in the Algarve, but so far not asked for cooperation or openness of the process to the Portuguese authorities.

In a response sent today to the Lusa agency, the Attorney General's Office says that so far, "neither the RMP nor the magistrates in charge of the case received any request or application, or for collaboration, or for re-trial.

Last week, the Interior Ministry said the British police will assist in finding Madeleine McCann, following a request from parents for a review of research.

http://aeiou.expresso.pt/madeleine-policia-inglesa-nao-pediu-reabertura-do-processo-as-autoridades-portuguesas=f649200




What's going on? Mr Cameron has announced this and yet the Portuguese have had no application for this to happen?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by lj on 16.05.11 23:05

My bet is that they are going to investigate all diversional sightings and nothing that has to do with what reallly happened that night.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by ufercoffy on 16.05.11 23:14

A shameful waste of £3.5 million.

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by ROSA on 17.05.11 0:27

The case review must begin with the original findings and report from the Portuguese authorities

To base the case review on vague pathetic sightings and here say from the McCann's would be unacceptable they need to go back to the start and work with the PA

Goncalo Amaral has the lead and should maintain full control through out the entire process anything less is unacceptable

ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by Maria on 17.05.11 1:07

I fear this is all just happening to put an end to it all. Wrap it up.

 I fear the mccanns and co have spent the last 4 years making absolutely certain that no wittness will ever speak out against them. That any wittness that did make statements which contradicted their own events, have either changed thier minds or forgotten or in one case that i know of, an important witness has died..

I fear the shady detectives have been spending the last four years making money from the mccann fund disappear, possibly because of large pay outs that had to be made, possibly to some witnesses. For the last four years i fear they have made certain that no trail will lead to the mccanns being arrested or charged with any crime. If this evidence has been invented to point to someone else is yet to be seen.

I fear that for the past 4 years the team have been making more new friends, possibly in scotland yard and i fear it will only be their pals who control this so called review. 

I know with almost certainty that team mccann would never ever push for this so called review if there was the slightest chance ever, of them being implicated any more than they are,  or arrested or charged.. They are not stupid, their team is not stupid.  

I fear this is the beginning of the end.. A new whitewash, exonerate mccanns, gain public support and close it forever..  It is all being done so they can gain back massive public support and sympathy and clear their names to make more millions..

R.I.P little Madeleine. You deserve a whole lot more that what was and still is being inflicted on you and your memory..

I really hope i am wrong but i very much doubt it.






Maria

Posts : 107
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by ufercoffy on 17.05.11 7:08

@ROSA wrote:The case review must begin with the original findings and report from the Portuguese authorities

To base the case review on vague pathetic sightings and here say from the McCann's would be unacceptable they need to go back to the start and work with the PA

Goncalo Amaral has the lead and should maintain full control through out the entire process anything less is unacceptable

Hi Rosa

I wholeheartedly agree that the Portuguese MUST be in control as they have all the evidence etc. However, Dr Amaral is no longer a police officer so I don't see how he can lead any investigation. I would hope his assistance is sought though.

If this is left up to the Brits it will be a waste of money and a complete whitewash in favour of the McCanns. I hope the Portuguese will not allow this to happen. Criminals should not get away with crimes especially when there is a missing child at the heart of the issue.

Whatever happened to Amaral's own private investigation where he and several other retired police officers were working together and his opinion that this case will be reopened?

I also agree with Maria

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by RBxHN on 17.05.11 7:28

Rest assured Maria, you're wrong!

Fun to read though.



Xaus

RBxHN

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by RBxHN on 17.05.11 7:34

Hi Rosa

I wholeheartedly agree that the Portuguese MUST be in control as they have all the evidence etc. However, Dr Amaral is no longer a police officer so I don't see how he can lead any investigation. I would hope his assistance is sought though.

If this is left up to the Brits it will be a waste of money and a complete whitewash in favour of the McCanns. I hope the Portuguese will not allow this to happen. Criminals should not get away with crimes especially when there is a missing child at the heart of the issue.

Whatever happened to Amaral's own private investigation where he and several other retired police officers were working together and his opinion that this case will be reopened?

I also agree with Maria [/quote]

I don't know why you find it difficult to understand Ufer but the Portuguese failed to discover any evidence to link anybody to the missing child. And Amaral was removed from the case because he was hopeless and essentially accused the British of collusion, even after they apparently (so we are quick to be reminded of on here) prompted the Portuguese to look at the parents.

So no, they would uncover nothing.

Fresh faces and a complete new outlook stands a far better chance.

Wow, am I talking common sense here? Apologies.....

RBxHN

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by ufercoffy on 17.05.11 7:41

@RBxHN wrote:Wow, am I talking common sense here?

No, you're just repeating the McCann mantra which most people here aren't interested in.

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by RBxHN on 17.05.11 7:47

@ufercoffy wrote:
@RBxHN wrote:Wow, am I talking common sense here?

No, you're just repeating the McCann mantra which most people here aren't interested in.

Do you always talk for everyone else?

How do you know all people arent interested?

Or has it got under your skin because you don't want to here that the McCanns are innocent.......else what would you do with the rest of your day!

A question for you Ufercoffy being as you appear to spend most of your life on here: please explain to us all why the McCanns have kept Madeleines name in the limelight and pleased for a review of the case, which they have succeeded in doing, if they were guilty of covering up the death of their own child, all apparently to save their career.

I'm sure your well informed mind will give us a clear and concise reason.

Thankyou.

RBxHN

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by RBxHN on 17.05.11 7:58

So you've no idea!

I think that says it all.

There are many interesting posters on this forum who have at least, the decency to view this case from all angles. If we want to discover the truth behind the disappearce of Madeleine McCann then that's exactly what we should do. Those who choose to have a closed mind are not worthy of debate imo.

RBxHN

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by ufercoffy on 17.05.11 8:44

@RBxHN wrote:Or has it got under your skin because you don't want to here that the McCanns are innocent

Innocent of what? They admitted to leaving 3 very children alone to fend for themselves night after night until one went missing for 4 years so far.


____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by ufercoffy on 17.05.11 8:45

@RBxHN wrote:So you've no idea!

I think that says it all.

There are many interesting posters on this forum who have at least, the decency to view this case from all angles. If we want to discover the truth behind the disappearce of Madeleine McCann then that's exactly what we should do. Those who choose to have a closed mind are not worthy of debate imo.

Just because I log off to have a shower does not mean I have no idea. Logging off again now to dry my hair.

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by Guest on 17.05.11 10:25

Perhaps the MF could write to the PM and ask the question. Why are the portuguese denying this review? And why has the PM said it had been discussed and is going ahead. Would it be available under the Freedom of Information.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by RBxHN on 17.05.11 18:23

@ufercoffy wrote:
@RBxHN wrote:So you've no idea!

I think that says it all.

There are many interesting posters on this forum who have at least, the decency to view this case from all angles. If we want to discover the truth behind the disappearce of Madeleine McCann then that's exactly what we should do. Those who choose to have a closed mind are not worthy of debate imo.

Just because I log off to have a shower does not mean I have no idea. Logging off again now to dry my hair.

Have you finished drying your hair now ufercoffy? Good, so your idea is.....................

RBxHN

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by RBxHN on 17.05.11 18:25

candyfloss wrote:Perhaps the MF could write to the PM and ask the question. Why are the portuguese denying this review? And why has the PM said it had been discussed and is going ahead. Would it be available under the Freedom of Information.



Candy, I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure it will happen.

RBxHN

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by LittleMissMolly on 17.05.11 20:11

@RBxHN wrote:
A question for you Ufercoffy being as you appear to spend most of your life on here: please explain to us all why the McCanns have kept Madeleines name in the limelight and pleased for a review of the case, which they have succeeded in doing, if they were guilty of covering up the death of their own child, all apparently to save their career.

I'm sure your well informed mind will give us a clear and concise reason.

Thankyou.

Why is it that McCann apologists always resort to personal remarks ? winkwink

Ever heard of the phrase "the lady doth protest too much"?

The McCanns keep on and on force feeding the public their story in the hope that Joseph Goebbels was right ... in that "if you tell a big enough lie and keep repeating it then the public will eventually believe it"


LittleMissMolly

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum