The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Shutters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Shutters

Post by Ollie on 21.02.12 19:41

@Daisy wrote:
@Ollie wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@T4two wrote:
aiyoyo : Err...are you sure they said "he left via the open window"?

Quite sure - that's always been their story. The entry method may change from smashed shutter and forced window to unlocked patio door and now to duplicate key but the abductor always leaves via the window. Very clever - climbs out of the window carrying a child and doesn't leave a trace.

I'm sure in an interview or article or the book somewhere anyway, Kate said the window might have been left open as a red herring and the abductor went out the front door.

Kate said in her book that ' for a long while we would assume that the abductor and entered and exited through the window of the children's bedroom, but it is equally possible that he used the patio doors or even had a key to the front door. Perhaps he'd come in or gone out via the window, not both; perhaps he hadn't been through it at all, but had opened it to prepare an emergency escape route if needed, or merely to throw investigators off the scent'.

How she can write in her book that he may of come in or gone out the window? They know there was absolutely no evidence to support this.

Yikes! Is this true? I've only ever read excerpts of the book, I have it saved on PC but can't stomach the full read. How on earth have they been allowed to sway public opinon like this? Based on what?

I'll be honest, although I admired her spirit I wasn't really hopeful of what Pat Brown could find out after five long years that could aid in solving this mystery (whoops! forgot tis not a mystery!). But I was wrong, one things for sure her profiling in PDL has stirred up mass discussion on both sides and getting folk concentrated on certain aspects. This debate is showing up some very very severe cracks in the abduction theory.
Thanks to the others that have supported Pat in PDL. Y'all know who you are.

It's there in the book Daisy. I haven't read it all, think I got about halfway through it, couldn't read any more. I think it is based on lies. They lied at the LI under oath regarding their arguido status, so I don't expect them to be truthful about anything.

Ollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 21.02.12 21:41

Moa wrote:
I never noticed the chair behind the cots before..was it in there when the alarm was raised ?

Pictures on your link under children's bedroom volum 09

Its looks a chair but I think it is the way the curtain is hanging on the bed that makes it look like one Moa

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.02.12 21:49

@jd wrote:
Moa wrote:
I never noticed the chair behind the cots before..was it in there when the alarm was raised ?

Its looks a chair but I think it is the way the curtain is hanging on the bed that makes it look like one Moa

Yes, there was a wicker chair. Lots of good pics in slide show on link below....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/2501055/Madeleine-McCann-Portuguese-detectives-lied-to-Gerry-McCann-about-DNA-evidence.html

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 21.02.12 22:59

To the 'friend' who's suggested the 'abductor' was 'hiding in the bedroom when Gerry did his check' - please look at above pics and elaborate WHERE EXACTLY you think a fully-grown adult could possibly hide from Gerry in that room?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 21.02.12 23:00

To the 'friend' who suggested the 'abductor' was 'hiding in the bedroom when Gerry did his check' - please look at above pics and elaborate WHERE EXACTLY you think a fully-grown adult could possibly hide from Gerry in that room?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.02.12 6:36

candyfloss wrote:
@jd wrote:
Moa wrote:

Yes, there was a wicker chair. Lots of good pics in slide show on link below....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/2501055/Madeleine-McCann-Portuguese-detectives-lied-to-Gerry-McCann-about-DNA-evidence.html

Ty ,on one of the picture on pamalam site that chair is directly behind the cots..obviously that chair has been moved around when pictures taken...

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 22.02.12 7:44

@Ollie wrote:

Kate said in her book that ' for a long while we would assume that the abductor had entered and exited through the window of the children's bedroom, but it is equally possible that he used the patio doors or even had a key to the front door. Perhaps he'd come in or gone out via the window, not both; perhaps he hadn't been through it at all, but had opened it to prepare an emergency escape route if needed, or merely to throw investigators off the scent'.

How she can write in her book that he may of come in or gone out the window? They know there was absolutely no evidence to support this.

Have just realised that in the book she says that when Gerry made his check at 9.05pm the door was open more than they had left it and he pulled it back to its original position, then Matt made his check half an hour later but didn't go into the room just listened at the door, definitely not what he said in his statement. Then when Kate made her check at 10.00pm the door was wider open again. They really should of got together to get their story straight.

Gosh! I smell CR here, this has covered all the bases so it's pick the one that best for whatever evidence comes along.

One thing I've never understood: if the other bed was under the window, it would be very difficult not to leave marks on that bed, getting in and out. Or was the wicker chair that's visible in the Telegraph photos which Candyfloss posted used as a step down and up?
It's all rubbish anyway, because you'd have to sling the child over your shoulder or hang out of the window to lower her outside on the tiles, then climb out yourself. Not leaving a trace, the staging is beginning to remind me of the Marie Celeste.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 22.02.12 8:31

@tigger wrote:
@Ollie wrote:

Kate said in her book that ' for a long while we would assume that the abductor had entered and exited through the window of the children's bedroom, but it is equally possible that he used the patio doors or even had a key to the front door. Perhaps he'd come in or gone out via the window, not both; perhaps he hadn't been through it at all, but had opened it to prepare an emergency escape route if needed, or merely to throw investigators off the scent'.

Have just realised that in the book she says that when Gerry made his check at 9.05pm the door was open more than they had left it and he pulled it back to its original position, then Matt made his check half an hour later but didn't go into the room just listened at the door, definitely not what he said in his statement. Then when Kate made her check at 10.00pm the door was wider open again. They really should of got together to get their story straight.

Gosh! I smell CR here, this has covered all the bases so it's pick the one that best for whatever evidence comes along. One thing I've never understood: if the other bed was under the window, it would be very difficult not to leave marks on that bed, getting in and out. Or was the wicker chair that's visible in the Telegraph photos which Candyfloss posted used as a step down and up?
It's all rubbish anyway, because you'd have to sling the child over your shoulder or hang out of the window to lower her outside on the tiles, then climb out yourself. Not leaving a trace, the staging is beginning to remind me of the Marie Celeste.

It's pick 'n' mix. Coat it in enough sugar, make sure it has different colours and tastes for wide appeal and you may as well have Bertie Bassett writing the story.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 22.02.12 8:48

candyfloss wrote:
@jd wrote:
Moa wrote:

Oh yes, I was looking at another picture in that section which looked like a chair until I realised it was the hang of the curtains, tired eyes!!! In this pic I can see clearly the wicker chair....weird there wasn't many clothes in that apartment either looking through these pics, and was Maddie pink night-dress that she was wearing in the poolside pic in the chest of drawers

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 22.02.12 8:53

@rainbow-fairy wrote:To the 'friend' who suggested the 'abductor' was 'hiding in the bedroom when Gerry did his check' - please look at above pics and elaborate WHERE EXACTLY you think a fully-grown adult could possibly hide from Gerry in that room?

I had always been under the assumption that the Team claimed the abductor may have hidden in the wardrobe, however when you lool at the phots there was a cot right up against the wardrobe door.

I can't see from those pictures and if the cots were left in that position how anyone could have hidden in that room.

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns

Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 22.02.12 9:05

@Me wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:To the 'friend' who suggested the 'abductor' was 'hiding in the bedroom when Gerry did his check' - please look at above pics and elaborate WHERE EXACTLY you think a fully-grown adult could possibly hide from Gerry in that room?

I had always been under the assumption that the Team claimed the abductor may have hidden in the wardrobe, however when you lool at the phots there was a cot right up against the wardrobe door.

I can't see from those pictures and if the cots were left in that position how anyone could have hidden in that room.

If you look at GA's video, he demonstrates that it would be nigh on impossible to have hidden behind the door of the bedroom.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 22.02.12 9:46

aquila, is that your quote under Foto 6? It appears to be written by 'Me'?
Yes, I agree - impossible to hide in that room. Unless he was a leprechaun perhaps?

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.02.12 9:56

candyfloss wrote:
@T4two wrote:
aiyoyo : Err...are you sure they said "he left via the open window"?

Quite sure - that's always been their story. The entry method may change from smashed shutter and forced window to unlocked patio door and now to duplicate key but the abductor always leaves via the window. Very clever - climbs out of the window carrying a child and doesn't leave a trace.

I'm sure in an interview or article or the book somewhere anyway, Kate said the window might have been left open as a red herring and the abductor went out the front door.

Yeah, an abductor in a hurry spent time jemmied open shutter and window, then decided to exit by the door?
Kate should listen to herself - she's barking mad frog if she expects people to believe that.

So how did he enter then -- the unlocked patio door? When did he open the shutter and window - from the outside or inside.
How did he get time to do all that then managed to leave with the one child without waking the other two, followed by taking his own sweet time strolling leisurely down the lane without a care in the world even though knowing very well there is human activities outside. He must have known that if he was watching them and if he was hiding (under the cot - tongue in cheek) from Gerry?

Besides, if he was already in the apt before Gerry, surely that would scare him off instead, not spur him into action.
I mean the mccanns insinuated he did a dry run, so he'd perfect opportunity but went off empty-handed, yet he stupidly decided to carry out his deed when the risk levels were heightened.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 22.02.12 10:51

candyfloss wrote:

More pics on link below

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/APARTMENT.htm

what I wondered was this section of wall where there appears to be a housing for the cord, which looks at first glance to hang straight and free. when pulled out the cord is attached to the wall, I was wondering if a child climbed on that wicker chair placed where it is on photos on these pages, it is close to the cord housing, so cord not hanging loose but is released from what looks like a housing in the wall, there is imo a hanging risk due to cord attachment to wall. just thought worth thinking about, despite my opinion that children not alone in 5a, just coming from angle they were neglected and left alone there. imo that shutter cord looks like a risk if a toddler is trying to get at the window .
btw no sense for maddie to be in the bed by window, if she needed toilet she would have doubtless hurt hersrlf in trying in a drowsy state to navigate the furniture. that could be a cause of an accident, but would any parent be that stupid to put her in harms way...i guess so if stupid enough to leave them alone every evening.[ IF that happened of course]

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.02.12 11:27

The cord in the pic is too low down.
If there was a wicker chair there, then that would prevent the child from tugging at the casing housing the cord which when tug at will release the cord. Even without the chair there, the pulled out cord looks low - not level for hanging risk.
But, if the child were to tug at it then let it snap back in, the pressure might cause the child to fall if the child were already in a sleep drowsy state.

If that was what happened it would have been a pure accident, no need to hide her body - so it cant have been that. JMO.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 22.02.12 11:50

To the 'friend' who suggested the 'abductor' was 'hiding in the bedroom when Gerry did his check' - please look at above pics and elaborate WHERE EXACTLY you think a fully-grown adult could possibly hide from Gerry in that room?

I must admit I always found it extremely hilarious that we are supposed to believe that someone was hiding behind the door when gerry did his check...He needs to remember the rooms are small and there is no where you could hide without being seen, especially behind a door, priceless....But just like jane tanner seeing her whatever it was she saw (it changes so much), again nobody saw....except members of Tapas 9...how so very convenient

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 22.02.12 12:27

@jd wrote:

I must admit I always found it extremely hilarious that we are supposed to believe that someone was hiding behind the door when gerry did his check...He needs to remember the rooms are small and there is no where you could hide without being seen, especially behind a door, priceless....But just like jane tanner seeing her whatever it was she saw (it changes so much), again nobody saw....except members of Tapas 9...how so very convenient

I think, more than the absurdity of the lack of space behind the door and the wardrobe area we're now also having to accept an abductor heard Gerry come in, realised he had to hide, worked out in the dark where he could conceal himself, moved a cot out of the way hid, then moved it back, all whilst not making a noise, and all within a 10 or 15 second time frame from Gezza entering the apartment.

On top of that this abductor must have superhuman levels of hearing because Gerry claimed he entered via the patio doors. So an abductor heard a patio door sliding back from the kid's bedroom.

I think i've worked out who the abductor is.

It's Superman isn't it?

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns

Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 22.02.12 12:40

@Me wrote:

I think, more than the absurdity of the lack of space behind the door and the wardrobe area we're now also having to accept an abductor heard Gerry come in, realised he had to hide, worked out in the dark where he could conceal himself, moved a cot out of the way hid, then moved it back, all whilst not making a noise, and all within a 10 or 15 second time frame from Gezza entering the apartment.

On top of that this abductor must have superhuman levels of hearing because Gerry claimed he entered via the patio doors. So an abductor heard a patio door sliding back from the kid's bedroom.

It's Superman isn't it?

This abductor is truly amazing and there is nobody on earth like him...Not only can he hide away within 15 secs, while thinks about moving the cot then back without a noise, conceal himself in a tiny minute space smaller than himself still managing to stay unnoticed...drugged the twins to keep them asleep, then got out through the shutters which kept falling on down on him whilst holding a 3 year old child in the other arm all without leaving a single trace of a mere print or DNA!....The SAS need to find this man for special operations as there has never been any human that has ever lived capable of doing what he has achieved in a sleepy little town in Portugal!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 22.02.12 12:53

@jd wrote:
@Me wrote:

It's Superman isn't it?

This abductor is truly amazing and there is nobody on earth like him...Not only can he hide away within 15 secs, while thinks about moving the cot then back without a noise, conceal himself in a tiny minute space smaller than himself still managing to stay unnoticed...drugged the twins to keep them asleep, then got out through the shutters which kept falling on down on him whilst holding a 3 year old child in the other arm all without leaving a single trace of a mere print or DNA!....The SAS need to find this man for special operations as there has never been any human that has ever lived capable of doing what he has achieved in a sleepy little town in Portugal!

I think it would be worth drawing up a cohesive list of all these things in one post. If i weren't so busy with work today i'd do it myself.

So things like:

Watching the family for days days despite no viable hiding place (unless an apartment opposite)
Got in the apartment by window / door / patio in a 5 minute window
Hears a silent patio door open
finds a hiding place, moves cots, silently, moves cots back all in 15 seconds
Drugs twins / Maddie Opens window and shutter and clambers out in the 3-5 minutes from Gerry leaving and being seen by Jane

I'm sure there's plenty of other elements i'm missing.

I just think it might be useful to pull all the absurd propositions we're expected to swallow about the amazingness of this abductor into one list.

Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.02.12 13:00

@jd wrote:
@Me wrote:

It's Superman isn't it?

Oh, perhaps he is British's secret agent, Bond, 007!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 22.02.12 13:10

I must apologise to Louise Mensch MP for behaving like a Ghoul for having the sheer audacity in querying the doubts of this abductor and his amazing never ever seen in life skills that he possesses. And to jeremy vine, I will go seek medical help too....doctors booked....gerry is a doctor maybe he can help with my condition of having my own mind

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 23.02.12 15:31

@aiyoyo wrote:The cord in the pic is too low down.
If there was a wicker chair there, then that would prevent the child from tugging at the casing housing the cord which when tug at will release the cord. Even without the chair there, the pulled out cord looks low - not level for hanging risk.
But, if the child were to tug at it then let it snap back in, the pressure might cause the child to fall if the child were already in a sleep drowsy state.

If that was what happened it would have been a pure accident, no need to hide her body - so it cant have been that. JMO.

point taken...thank you ! about an accident,which I think was the PJ conclusion, followed by staging...... why in your opnion would it be not necessary to hide a body if an accident happened? could a fear for their careers, twins being taken from them if an accident was due to neglect.....not be a possible motivation for concealing a cadaver as I think the PJ worded it ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 23.02.12 16:15

@russiandoll wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:The cord in the pic is too low down.

point taken...thank you ! about an accident,which I think was the PJ conclusion, followed by staging...... why in your opnion would it be not necessary to hide a body if an accident happened? could a fear for their careers, twins being taken from them if an accident was due to neglect.....not be a possible motivation for concealing a cadaver as I think the PJ worded it ?

If it was Maddie's self caused accident, they could have taken her to the hospital and choose not to tell hospital personnel Maddie was alone when the accident happened, then the neglect would not be an issue would it?
If an investigation ensues 'cause she subsequently died in the hospital, then who is going to come forward to accuse them of neglecting their children? At most, Police interviews of witnesses will reveal the holiday group dines out on that fateful night sans children; and unless people know exactly the time of Maddie's accident, who is to say she was alone when that happened. It will just the witnesses words against the mccanns but proving it is something else. Chances of getting away from neglect charges in that sort of circumstances are a lot higher than hiding a crime of homicide. For that reason, I am inclined to think they'd to hide because the body cannot withstand autopsy without implicating them. It had to be something drastic that wasn't self caused - abuse for eg.

Hypothetically speaking, the only self-caused that they'd to hide her IMO is if Maddie had accidentally ingested adult drugs left carelessly laying around - not prescribed drugs for example - that would be reason enough to hide the body in a self-caused situation. Just my opinion as usual.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug on 23.02.12 21:30

@russiandoll wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

More pics on link below

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/APARTMENT.htm

what I wondered was this section of wall where there appears to be a housing for the cord, which looks at first glance to hang straight and free. when pulled out the cord is attached to the wall, I was wondering if a child climbed on that wicker chair placed where it is on photos on these pages, it is close to the cord housing, so cord not hanging loose but is released from what looks like a housing in the wall, there is imo a hanging risk due to cord attachment to wall. just thought worth thinking about, despite my opinion that children not alone in 5a, just coming from angle they were neglected and left alone there. imo that shutter cord looks like a risk if a toddler is trying to get at the window .
btw no sense for maddie to be in the bed by window, if she needed toilet she would have doubtless hurt hersrlf in trying in a drowsy state to navigate the furniture. that could be a cause of an accident, but would any parent be that stupid to put her in harms way...i guess so if stupid enough to leave them alone every evening.[ IF that happened of course]

The picture where the cord is being pulled out...it would only be used in that position if you were lowering the shutters. To open them you would just pull it straight down. So if the shutters were closed, as we have been told, they wouldn't physically pull out like that as all of the cord would be in the box at the top. Sorry, not explaining it very well, but I know what I mean!! Also IMO a child of Madeleine's age, unless she was very strong or the shutter was broken, wouldn't be able to operate the cord. I tested mine out on my grandchildren, apart from having no idea how they operated, neither the three year old or the six year old could move that cord more than an inch.

Genbug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Solutionof the Riddle

Post by Guest on 23.02.12 22:06

@Me wrote:
@jd wrote:
@Me wrote:

It's Superman isn't it?

I think it would be worth drawing up a cohesive list of all these things in one post. If i weren't so busy with work today i'd do it myself.

So things like:

Watching the family for days days despite no viable hiding place (unless an apartment opposite)
Got in the apartment by window / door / patio in a 5 minute window
Hears a silent patio door open
finds a hiding place, moves cots, silently, moves cots back all in 15 seconds
Drugs twins / Maddie Opens window and shutter and clambers out in the 3-5 minutes from Gerry leaving and being seen by Jane

I'm sure there's plenty of other elements i'm missing.

I just think it might be useful to pull all the absurd propositions we're expected to swallow about the amazingness of this abductor into one list.

This is what (Romany) Gypsies are world-famous for and do for a living. Or don't they?

Or was it not a man JT saw walking to the right, but a woman walking to the left; and was that woman JT herself who, as Jez Wilkins stated, was lurking near the appartments earlier in the evening (woman in purple clothes)

Magnificent expert research on the Fund Ltd today, by a chartered accountant no less! Very, very noteworthy.

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum