The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SO WHEN WAS YARD HELP OFFERED?/Sunday Express Mm11

SO WHEN WAS YARD HELP OFFERED?/Sunday Express Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SO WHEN WAS YARD HELP OFFERED?/Sunday Express Mm11

SO WHEN WAS YARD HELP OFFERED?/Sunday Express Regist10

SO WHEN WAS YARD HELP OFFERED?/Sunday Express

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SO WHEN WAS YARD HELP OFFERED?/Sunday Express Empty SO WHEN WAS YARD HELP OFFERED?/Sunday Express

Post by Guest 15.05.11 14:09

SO WHEN WAS YARD HELP OFFERED?

Sunday May 15 2011 by James Murray
HOME Secretary Theresa May is under pressure to explain exactly when Portuguese detectives made their offer to work with Scotland Yard.

Writing to Metropolitan Police chief Sir Paul Stephenson, Mrs May told him: “Following discussions between our Ambassador in Lisbon and the Portuguese Judicial Police, the Government received an offer of co-operation with the police here.” The meeting is crucial because it paved the way for Mrs May to request the assistance of the Yard.

However, the Sunday Express can disclose that Britain does not have an ambassador working in Portugal after Alexander Ellis was transferred at the end of last year.

In January, the Foreign Office announced that Joanna Kuenssberg O’Sullivan had taken over as Charge d’Affaires until a new ambassador was appointed. The following month it was announced that Jill Gallard had been appointed Ambassador to Portugal, but she will not take up her post until July.

Home Office officials were unable to explain whether it was Mr Ellis who had met with the Portuguese police, and if so when this took place.

“We are unable to check this sort of detail on a weekend,” said a Home Office official. “We don’t want to get drawn into who met who and when.”

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/246744/So-when-was-Yard-help-offered-So-when-was-Yard-help-offered-#ixzz1MQTgPACk

Interesting. Apparently the Attorney General's office will be making a statement about this tomorrow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

SO WHEN WAS YARD HELP OFFERED?/Sunday Express Empty Re: SO WHEN WAS YARD HELP OFFERED?/Sunday Express

Post by soulthief 15.05.11 14:13

I do not believe that there will be a fair review, it is not in the government's interest to find the truth, if the truth came out , there are several high placed people guilty of perverting the course of justice
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

SO WHEN WAS YARD HELP OFFERED?/Sunday Express Empty Re: SO WHEN WAS YARD HELP OFFERED?/Sunday Express

Post by espeland 15.05.11 16:43

I do not believe that there will be a fair review, it is not in the
government's interest to find the truth, if the truth came out , there
are several high placed people guilty of perverting the course of
justice

I don't think Mr Cameron would dare spend so much money on an unfair review. Remember, both he and Mrs May kept the McCanns out of the loop of any developments and the review is certainly not of the type the McCanns were hoping for.

I also can't see Scotland Yard being knowingly involved in a cover-up - and, as we know, there are discrepencies just about everywhere the police are likely to look.

It seems to me highly likely the McCanns will move to a country that doesn't have a deport agreement with Portugal.

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 15.05.11 16:46

Can that please be a country that also has no press, television, phone or internet?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 15.05.11 18:57

espeland wrote:I do not believe that there will be a fair review, it is not in the
government's interest to find the truth, if the truth came out , there
are several high placed people guilty of perverting the course of
justice

I don't think Mr Cameron would dare spend so much money on an unfair review. Remember, both he and Mrs May kept the McCanns out of the loop of any developments and the review is certainly not of the type the McCanns were hoping for.

I also can't see Scotland Yard being knowingly involved in a cover-up - and, as we know, there are discrepencies just about everywhere the police are likely to look.

It seems to me highly likely the McCanns will move to a country that doesn't have a deport agreement with Portugal.
Would you have thought that the FSS would destroy the samples? Back track on initial report? The Government having a hand in getting Amaral removed? we shall see.
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top