The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Quick question Mm11

Quick question Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Quick question Mm11

Quick question Regist10

Quick question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick question Empty Quick question

Post by amvee1971 12.05.11 15:36

Only joined this forum yesterday after having a lurking for a few months - have been puzzled by the whole official version of Madeleines disappearance for a while tho. Sorry if this has been asked before, there is that much info on site, no doubt i am looking in wrong place! Why is the possibilty of Maddie leaving the apartment under her own steam to look for her parents, on waking and not finding them in their room, not entertained by the McCanns at all. It seems well known that there was no trace of an intruder in the apartment, surely if they wanted to take the heat of themselves the possibility of her leaving the apartment and being abducted outside the apartment would cover that inconsistency for them? Sorry if Im rambling.
amvee1971

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Quick question Empty Re: Quick question

Post by Guest 12.05.11 15:45

amvee1971 wrote:Only joined this forum yesterday after having a lurking for a few months - have been puzzled by the whole official version of Madeleines disappearance for a while tho. Sorry if this has been asked before, there is that much info on site, no doubt i am looking in wrong place! Why is the possibilty of Maddie leaving the apartment under her own steam to look for her parents, on waking and not finding them in their room, not entertained by the McCanns at all. It seems well known that there was no trace of an intruder in the apartment, surely if they wanted to take the heat of themselves the possibility of her leaving the apartment and being abducted outside the apartment would cover that inconsistency for them? Sorry if Im rambling.

hi amvee1971, welcome. It's good you have posted after lurking for a while. I did that many moons ago, on the Mirror Forum, it takes a bit of courage for that first post. Don't worry you are not rambling, it's good to have new views and thoughts.

welcome2

I
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by amvee1971 12.05.11 15:57

Thanks! I post on the Daily Mail site sometimes (don't judge me!), esp this week on the McCann book excerpts. I don't get how some people on there call you a McCann hater purely for questionning the sense in leaving 3 very young children alone night after night. My son is 10, and even if its p*ssing down with rain he still gets dragged down the street if the dog wants his walk! I just wish the McCanns could use the publicity they get to say look we did wrong in leaving the kids, they cant seem to do that. I dont even want to think that they might be involved in her disappearance.
amvee1971

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by poppydog 12.05.11 19:06

Quick question 887656 amvee

I have often wondered that too. I can only deduce that they don't want us discussing the waking and wandering scenario as that would lay the blame very firmly at their door, for leaving the kids alone and in an unlocked apartment. They really couldn't lie their way out of that, and would most likely lose their remaining two kids (well, if the law was fair, that is ) .
poppydog
poppydog

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top