The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by DCB1 on 24.12.09 9:34

by N.M.M.

A supporter of Gonçalo Amaral published on a "blog" on the Internet excerpts from the investigation records of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann on 3 May 2007.

The pages of the process, translated into English, are nothing less than the fundamentation of the thesis of the former PJ coordinator. That is, the minor died in the apartment at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, Algarve, and the parents are involved in the disappearance of the cadaver.

At the website "joana-morais.blogspot.com" it can be consulted various procedural files of the Judiciary Police investigators, from which it stands out a service report that describes the McCann couple's jitters when they heard they would be questioned about evidences; a friend of the couple witness statement describing a strange behavior of another friend, and an intercalary report signed by the Inspector-Chief Inspector Tavares Almeida, who defends the thesis of death.

Following an injunction brought by Kate and Gerry McCann, the former investigator is prohibited from making public comments about what he believes to have happened to the girl. But the judge of the Civil Court of Lisbon has not prohibited the friends of doing so, instead of Gonçalo Amaral - who has recently launched the book "The English Gag".

in Jornal de Notícias


http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/12/maddie-cse-posted-on-net-for-english.html


"The pages of the process, translated into English, are nothing less than the fundamentation of the thesis of the former PJ coordinator. That is, the minor died in the apartment at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, Algarve, and the parents are involved in the disappearance of the cadaver."

That should help GA in his hour of need!

DCB1

Posts : 334
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Ruby on 24.12.09 11:45

Yeah well if he could lose by the amount of gloating you do the Mcs would be home and dry.
Sadly for you it aint so.
never mind

Ruby

Posts : 688
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Guest on 24.12.09 13:25

I don't think there is any gloating going on, a child is still missing, a family still torn apart this christmas, the fact that a man might be stopped from doing something he should have never tried to do in the first place is nothing to celebrate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by MaryB on 24.12.09 13:34

What should he not have tried to do.

MaryB

Posts : 204
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Guest on 24.12.09 13:45

@MaryB wrote:What should he not have tried to do.

Write a book theorising that contrary to the evidence collected by his own colleagues, Madeleine is dead and her parents know this, it is a sick cruel thing to do, I can only assume that his previous debt and subsequent loss of job put too much pressure on him and has affected his judgement somewhat.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by MaryB on 24.12.09 13:52

So all Amaral's colleagues and the prosecution disagreed with him and think Madeleine is alive. Can;t see that any police officer with any experience would think a three year old child was most probably still alive after having been missing for nearly three years.

MaryB

Posts : 204
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by DCB1 on 24.12.09 14:06

GA spent a year, goading, mocking, gloating and challenging the mccanns.

Since the court action all he has done is whine.

DCB1

Posts : 334
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by MaryB on 24.12.09 14:19

Find the body and prove we killed her. Is that goading and challenging. Just wondering.

MaryB

Posts : 204
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Guest on 24.12.09 14:19

@MaryB wrote:So all Amaral's colleagues and the prosecution disagreed with him and think Madeleine is alive. Can;t see that any police officer with any experience would think a three year old child was most probably still alive after having been missing for nearly three years.

Having an opinion based on past cases does not give anyone the right to theorise in a book, particularly not when it slashes her already slim chance of being found and for profit. I would place every possession I have in the world on the fact that in the same situation you would be equally as horrified and angered and frustrated, if your child was missing and the detective who worked the case for only a few months was selling a theory that your child was dead. We also all know that length of time missing is long therefore chances are she is dead is NOT what Amaral is saying in his book, he has also made up evidence in interviews he has given that suggest that Madeleine's parents moved her body. He is not arguing, as would be reasonable, that she is likely to have been killed by whoever took her.

As the prosescuter said after examining all of the evidence, we simply don't know if she is dead or alive. There is nothing to guide us other than the fact there is no evidence of death/harm but this is of course balanced with the very few children that are found after this length of time missing. Where there is life (absence of evidence of death) then there is hope.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Guest on 24.12.09 14:21

@MaryB wrote:Find the body and prove we killed her. Is that goading and challenging. Just wondering.

If anybody had actually said that then it could be considered goading and challenging, take that up with the journalist or copy editor who came up with it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by sans_souci on 24.12.09 14:31

@DCB1 wrote:GA spent a year, goading, mocking, gloating and challenging the mccanns.

Since the court action all he has done is whine.

Quite

sans_souci

Posts : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by vaguely on 24.12.09 14:52

@MaryB wrote:Find the body and prove we killed her. Is that goading and challenging. Just wondering.

Is that a direct quote?

vaguely

Posts : 440
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Guest on 24.12.09 15:43

@DCB1 wrote:GA spent a year, goading, mocking, gloating and challenging the mccanns.

Since the court action all he has done is whine.
thumbsup

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Guest on 24.12.09 18:35

@DCB1 wrote:GA spent a year, goading, mocking, gloating and challenging the mccanns.

Since the court action all he has done is whine.

That sums it up about right.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Guest on 24.12.09 18:42

tyra wrote:
@MaryB wrote:Find the body and prove we killed her. Is that goading and challenging. Just wondering.

If anybody had actually said that then it could be considered goading and challenging, take that up with the journalist or copy editor who came up with it.

It seems this is actually written in GA's book :
This statement makes us think of the challenge thrown at the Portuguese police, "Find the body and prove that Madeleine is dead," to which we could have replied with, "Show us Madeleine and prove that she is not dead."

If Gerry or Kate really had said it, wouldn't he have mentioned who's said it?
I think btw his remark is rather tasteless to say the least.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Guest on 24.12.09 20:21

Molly wrote:
tyra wrote:
@MaryB wrote:Find the body and prove we killed her. Is that goading and challenging. Just wondering.

If anybody had actually said that then it could be considered goading and challenging, take that up with the journalist or copy editor who came up with it.

It seems this is actually written in GA's book :
This statement makes us think of the challenge thrown at the Portuguese police, "Find the body and prove that Madeleine is dead," to which we could have replied with, "Show us Madeleine and prove that she is not dead."

If Gerry or Kate really had said it, wouldn't he have mentioned who's said it?
I think btw his remark is rather tasteless to say the least.

It's a very sick thing to say in response and he clearly doesn't quite understand that neither of the McCanns said that or anything like it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by marigold on 26.12.09 3:15

It seems clear to myself and many others that the need to insist Maddie is alive is for financial purposes, maybe they have a surplus supply of t shirts. Oh, or posters; to be charged for of course. Oh dear almost forgot, I have to add IMO, to save myself from being hounded and bullied for having and expressing an opinion.

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by sans_souci on 26.12.09 8:03

@marigold wrote:It seems clear to myself and many others that the need to insist Maddie is alive is for financial purposes, maybe they have a surplus supply of t shirts. Oh, or posters; to be charged for of course. Oh dear almost forgot, I have to add IMO, to save myself from being hounded and bullied for having and expressing an opinion.

Which says more about you than about the McCanns. They are her parents - maybe they are clinging to hope, however slim.

sans_souci

Posts : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Autumn on 26.12.09 12:43

@sans_souci wrote:
@marigold wrote:It seems clear to myself and many others that the need to insist Maddie is alive is for financial purposes, maybe they have a surplus supply of t shirts. Oh, or posters; to be charged for of course. Oh dear almost forgot, I have to add IMO, to save myself from being hounded and bullied for having and expressing an opinion.

Which says more about you than about the McCanns. They are her parents - maybe they are clinging to hope, however slim.

The McCanns will continue to use their daughter as a cash cow for as long as they can get away with it. Iv long thought that the Fund will be their downfall - their greed will be their undoing in the end. Its always been about money with the McCanns and always will be.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Slartibartfast on 26.12.09 18:42

@Autumn wrote:
@sans_souci wrote:
@marigold wrote:It seems clear to myself and many others that the need to insist Maddie is alive is for financial purposes, maybe they have a surplus supply of t shirts. Oh, or posters; to be charged for of course. Oh dear almost forgot, I have to add IMO, to save myself from being hounded and bullied for having and expressing an opinion.

Which says more about you than about the McCanns. They are her parents - maybe they are clinging to hope, however slim.

The McCanns will continue to use their daughter as a cash cow for as long as they can get away with it. Iv long thought that the Fund will be their downfall - their greed will be their undoing in the end. Its always been about money with the McCanns and always will be.

Why would two well-heeled doctors be on a cash grab?
They weren't exactly broke before hand.
It's a damn strange business model if you believe they are doing this for personal gain.
Unless you have actual evidence to back up this theory of yours?

Slartibartfast

Posts : 135
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Autumn on 26.12.09 20:08

@Slartibartfast wrote:
@Autumn wrote:
@sans_souci wrote:
@marigold wrote:It seems clear to myself and many others that the need to insist Maddie is alive is for financial purposes, maybe they have a surplus supply of t shirts. Oh, or posters; to be charged for of course. Oh dear almost forgot, I have to add IMO, to save myself from being hounded and bullied for having and expressing an opinion.

Which says more about you than about the McCanns. They are her parents - maybe they are clinging to hope, however slim.

The McCanns will continue to use their daughter as a cash cow for as long as they can get away with it. Iv long thought that the Fund will be their downfall - their greed will be their undoing in the end. Its always been about money with the McCanns and always will be.

Why would two well-heeled doctors be on a cash grab?
They weren't exactly broke before hand.
It's a damn strange business model if you believe they are doing this for personal gain.
Unless you have actual evidence to back up this theory of yours?

why would they not allow the PJ access to their financial information? I am not saying that what ever happened to Madeleine was motivated by money but, one thing is for sure, the McCanns and their chums have made a lot of money off the back of their daughter.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Guest on 26.12.09 20:14

@Autumn wrote:
@sans_souci wrote:
@marigold wrote:It seems clear to myself and many others that the need to insist Maddie is alive is for financial purposes, maybe they have a surplus supply of t shirts. Oh, or posters; to be charged for of course. Oh dear almost forgot, I have to add IMO, to save myself from being hounded and bullied for having and expressing an opinion.

Which says more about you than about the McCanns. They are her parents - maybe they are clinging to hope, however slim.

The McCanns will continue to use their daughter as a cash cow for as long as they can get away with it. Iv long thought that the Fund will be their downfall - their greed will be their undoing in the end. Its always been about money with the McCanns and always will be.

How spiteful. never mind

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Slartibartfast on 26.12.09 20:38

@Autumn wrote:
@Slartibartfast wrote:
@Autumn wrote:
@sans_souci wrote:
@marigold wrote:It seems clear to myself and many others that the need to insist Maddie is alive is for financial purposes, maybe they have a surplus supply of t shirts. Oh, or posters; to be charged for of course. Oh dear almost forgot, I have to add IMO, to save myself from being hounded and bullied for having and expressing an opinion.

Which says more about you than about the McCanns. They are her parents - maybe they are clinging to hope, however slim.

The McCanns will continue to use their daughter as a cash cow for as long as they can get away with it. Iv long thought that the Fund will be their downfall - their greed will be their undoing in the end. Its always been about money with the McCanns and always will be.

Why would two well-heeled doctors be on a cash grab?
They weren't exactly broke before hand.
It's a damn strange business model if you believe they are doing this for personal gain.
Unless you have actual evidence to back up this theory of yours?

why would they not allow the PJ access to their financial information? I am not saying that what ever happened to Madeleine was motivated by money but, one thing is for sure, the McCanns and their chums have made a lot of money off the back of their daughter.


IIRC it was the British police that refused the access to the financial records after they received a rogatory request from the PJ.
The Home Office also refused disclosure under the FOI act.
Maybe it was because of the fact that the press were being fed information from the investigation (contravening Portuguese judicial secrecy laws)
Amaral, the then co-ordinator of the investigation, should have put a stop to those leaks. But he didn't.
Curiously, the leaks all but dried up as soon as Rebelo was put in charge. But the damage was done by then.
I don't think anyone in their right minds would give the PJ a thing for fear that it would be splashed all over the newspaper as happened with anything that was given to the PJ.
The connections between the investigation and the press are way too close to be deemed impartial. Christavao, Sargento, and Amaral all contribute to the press in Portugal.
And believe me the real financial winners in this whole affair have been the press.

Slartibartfast

Posts : 135
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Guest on 26.12.09 21:00

the real financial winners in this whole affair have been the press.

And Amaral.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morais blog in the Portuguese press

Post by Autumn on 27.12.09 0:07

@Chinagirl wrote:the real financial winners in this whole affair have been the press.

And Amaral.

No, the real financial winners have been theMcCanns' legal teams, PR agencies, spokesmen/women, dodgy 'detective agencies' and, of course, the McCanns themselves. Shame on all of them.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum