The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns - Page 3 Mm11

Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns - Page 3 Mm11

Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns - Page 3 Regist10

Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns - Page 3 Empty Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Ringo 10.05.11 15:20

candyfloss wrote:
Ringo wrote:
littlepixie wrote:In fact, I gathered from the files, some hadn't even been recorded by the authorities

What files and how could the authorities do something about a crime they have no record of. I think this is a load of old baloney myself cooked up by the McCann fake detectives.

That's convenient. But - quite easy to prove if you are right. The PJ and Leicestershire Police would of course shed light on this, and Bill Henderson the man from the British Consul who allegedly told Kate that there had been a spate of attacks on British children in their holiday apartments. Kate has made some big allegations here, and if they are all lies, then the truth will out from those in the know, agreed?

You know perfectly well they won't. If anything is asked to do with this case they fob people off and say it's an ongoing investigation. Even Martin Grimes has been told to keep his mouth shut by the UK police.

So that piece you quoted is not online then? Wonder why?.

Why won't they? Goncalo Amaral is quite outspoken on the case for one. I'm sure he will tell us if it's all a load of made up cobblers.

That piece is online - I transcribed it off my iPad! I just don't know if you can access it though without an App or subscription.
Ringo

Activity : 266

Back to top Go down

Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns - Page 3 Empty Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Guest 10.05.11 15:45

Yes, I'm sure Mr Amaral will give us his views when he has read the book!!

I'm sure you can get us the link somehow yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo 10.05.11 15:50

candyfloss wrote:Yes, I'm sure Mr Amaral will give us his views when he has read the book!!

I'm sure you can get us the link somehow Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns - Page 3 160807

I had a look but could only find this - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3567599/MADDIE-MUM-MY-TORTURE-Madeleine-McCanns-mum-Kate-reveals-paedophile-fears-in-new-book-in-The-Sun.html

Why do you need me to provide the link anyway - do you think I am making it up?

As these sex crimes against British children were first revealed in the British press back in May 2009, Mr Amaral has had two whole years to let us know if these were made up or not - as far am I'm aware though he has never commented on them.
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo 10.05.11 15:52

OK, here's a link I just found

http://thesun.mobi/sol/homepage/news/3568236/SURROUNDED-by-photos-of-Madeleine-brave-Kate-McCann-spent-months-writing-her-heart-rending-book-based-on-diaries-kept-after-her-daughter-disappeared.html?mob=1
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.11 15:55

Ringo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Yes, I'm sure Mr Amaral will give us his views when he has read the book!!

I'm sure you can get us the link somehow Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns - Page 3 160807

I had a look but could only find this - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3567599/MADDIE-MUM-MY-TORTURE-Madeleine-McCanns-mum-Kate-reveals-paedophile-fears-in-new-book-in-The-Sun.html

As these sex crimes against British children were first revealed in the British press back in May 2009, Mr Amaral has had two whole years to let us know if these were made up or not - as far am I'm aware though he has never commented on them.

When you are quoting something, it is normal to give a link to where you are quoting from.

Mr Amaral, as you are well aware, has been gagged by the McCanns court order until recently, so could not speak about this case. But now that it has been lifted not that long ago, I'm sure he will make comments when he has read the book in full. No doubt he, and the people he is working with, will be going throught it with a fine tooth comb. He has already made some comments, as you will have read today on the mccanfiles, but I'm sure there will be plenty more to come from him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.11 16:02

Ringo wrote:In the meantime, in the absence of any evidence that the PJ did in fact thoroughly investigate these cases, I will repeat my original question
-

5 British children sexually molested in their holiday beds and not only no evidence collected in the files, no holiday makers warned of these crimes but worst of all no one ever brought to book for these crimes. Why are you not angry about this?

Personally, I think it highly noteworthy that these events were occurring (yet not publicised or properly investigated) in the run up to the disappearance of a young British holiday maker, surprised no one else on here does.

If these stories were true, we would have heard all about them in 2007, BIG TIME.

It's a load of old tosh dug up by their Defectives. Who by the way, are no longer serving in the British Police forces and cannot be confused with any ongoing Police investigation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo 10.05.11 16:05

Stella wrote:
Ringo wrote:In the meantime, in the absence of any evidence that the PJ did in fact thoroughly investigate these cases, I will repeat my original question
-

5 British children sexually molested in their holiday beds and not only no evidence collected in the files, no holiday makers warned of these crimes but worst of all no one ever brought to book for these crimes. Why are you not angry about this?

Personally, I think it highly noteworthy that these events were occurring (yet not publicised or properly investigated) in the run up to the disappearance of a young British holiday maker, surprised no one else on here does.

If these stories were true, we would have heard all about them in 2007, BIG TIME.

It's a load of old tosh dug up by their Defectives.

So, all lies then? Kate, Bill Henderson made the whole thing up? Why did they not reveal these lies to the world in 2007 then to lend credence to their abduction claim?
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo 10.05.11 16:09

candyfloss wrote:
Ringo wrote:

When you are quoting something, it is normal to give a link to where you are quoting from.

Mr Amaral, as you are well aware, has been gagged by the McCanns court order until recently, so could not speak about this case. But now that it has been lifted not that long ago, I'm sure he will make comments when he has read the book in full. No doubt he, and the people he is working with, will be going throught it with a fine tooth comb. He has already made some comments, as you will have read today on the mccanfiles, but I'm sure there will be plenty more to come from him.

The PJ would not have been gagged from defending themselves against outright lies being spread by the McCanns and the British media, if that indeed is what was happening back in 2009, would they? There would have been no gagging order to prevent them from saying that there had been no sex attacks at all on any British children in the three years leading up to Madeleine's disappearance.
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.11 16:10

Ringo wrote:
So, all lies then? Kate, Bill Henderson made the whole thing up? Why did they not reveal these lies to the world in 2007 then to lend credence to their abduction claim?

Are you trying to say that Kate knew all about this in 2007 and did nothing about it? Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns - Page 3 5251
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo 10.05.11 16:14

A Load of old tosh then?

Former Northern Ireland and Cheshire cop Edgar, 52, Edgar and his hard-core squad of four hand-picked investigators -drafted in by the McCanns last November - are also looking at records of six sex attacks against youngsters in the Algarve leading up to Madeleine's kidnap. Again, these are poorly documented by the Portuguese.

"Most of attacks were overnight, in apartments and at least five involved British children," he said. "I am looking for links to the Madeleine abduction - geographical links, links with the descriptions."

The attacks are:

APRIL 14, 2004: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from Praia da Luz (PDA). Sex assault on 10-year-old girl.

JUNE 9 2005: Sao Rafael, near Sesmarias, 50 miles from PDA. Sex assault on nine-year-old girl.

JUNE 2 2006: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from PDA. Sex assault on seven-year-old girl and her 10-year-old sister in separate rooms.

OCTOBER 29 2006: Albufeira, 45 miles from PDA. Sex assault on eight-year-old girl

CHRISTMAS DAY, 2006: Silves, 35 miles from PDA. Attempted abduction of three-year-old girl.

MAY 28 2007: Albufeira. 45 miles from PDA. Intruder disturbed at the bottom of nine-year-old girl's bed.

Edgar told us: "Some of the attacks were in the files and some were in other documents that were not terribly obvious. Again I am subject to the frailties of the Portuguese authorities and have to work with what I have been given. I have tried to build bridges with them but have had no response. But we have access to other files that have not been released to the public and the media."
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo 10.05.11 16:17

Stella wrote:
Ringo wrote:

Are you trying to say that Kate knew all about this in 2007 and did nothing about it? Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns - Page 3 5251

No, I'm not saying that at all. It is clear from what I have posted that these attacks only came to light once the files had been handed over in 2008.

What I am saying is, if they had decided to invent a cover back-story, why not reveal this earlier to back up their story?

Do you think it is all lies Stella? That there were no sex attacks on British children in holiday apartments on the Algarve? All made up be the detectives in your opinion?
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.11 16:37

We are not going to find out from anyone in the UK that's for sure. Unless Mr Amaral says something about any of this we have just what has been in the UK papers to go on. Many people have copies of the files on DVD so I'm sure they will be going through them as we speak.
Talking of diplomats and British Consuls though, strange this has been removed................

Daily Express:

Madeleine: British Diplomat had doubts about McCanns

3 December 2007 (no longer on-line)

A British diplomat warned the Foreign Office of concerns regarding Mad­eleine McCann’s parents, it emerged last night. Doubts about Kate and Gerry McCann were raised almost immediately by an official sent to Praia da Luz due to what he considered to be “inconsistencies” in the couple’s testimonies about the night the four-year-old vanished. The warning was contained in a classified document sent from the Algarve to the Foreign Office days after Madeleine’s disappearance. Details of the letter have been leaked through the British diplomatic mission in Brussels to the respected Belgian newspaper Derniere Heure.

The unnamed diplomat voices his concern about the “confused declarations” as to the whereabouts of Kate and Gerry McCann and their friends in the final hours before Madeleine’s disappearance. He also mentions the couple’s “lack of co-operation” with the Portuguese police in the light of instructions from London suggesting consular staff “overstretch their authority and put pressure on the Portuguese authorities”. The document also asks for confirmation of orders sent by the Foreign Office in London the day before, commanding embassy staff to give “all possible assistance to the McCann couple”.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/03/mccann-case-freedom-of-information-act.html

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo 10.05.11 16:49

candyfloss wrote:We are not going to find out from anyone in the UK that's for sure. Unless Mr Amaral says something about any of this we have just what has been in the UK papers to go on. Many people have copies of the files on DVD so I'm sure they will be going through them as we speak.

I don't see why the Portuguese press wouldn't investigate these claims and, if found to be false, report on them...

As for your link to a story in the Express newspaper it was probably removed along with all the other libellous, unsubstantiated stories they printed about the case in 2007.
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.11 16:53

Ringo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:We are not going to find out from anyone in the UK that's for sure. Unless Mr Amaral says something about any of this we have just what has been in the UK papers to go on. Many people have copies of the files on DVD so I'm sure they will be going through them as we speak.

I don't see why the Portuguese press wouldn't investigate these claims and, if found to be false, report on them...

As for your link to a story in the Express newspaper it was probably removed along with all the other libellous, unsubstantiated stories they printed about the case in 2007.

Ah, so now you suddenly don't believe what you read in the papers big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo 10.05.11 17:00

candyfloss wrote:
Ringo wrote:

Ah, so now you suddenly don't believe what you read in the papers Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns - Page 3 110921

When they come from un-named "sources" and from a newspaper that has readily admitted publishing false stories about the case then I am less inclined to believe them. But, all the information I have linked to about these sex attacks on the Algarve have named sources, and appear in the police files.

So, tell me Candyfloss - are you convinced in light of what I have posted here today that these sex attacks didn't happen?
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.11 17:14

I'm not convinced of anything Ringo. I keep an open mind. You have only seen what I and others have seen, what has been written in a newspaper. We don't have links to the files, but as I said earlier in this thread, if this was the case, I'm sure the PJ would have investigated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo 10.05.11 17:30

candyfloss wrote:I'm not convinced of anything Ringo. I keep an open mind. You have only seen what I and others have seen, what has been written in a newspaper. We don't have links to the files, but as I said earlier in this thread, if this was the case, I'm sure the PJ would have investigated.

What makes you so sure of that? Why do you have utmost faith in the Portuguese police force, despite all the evidence to show that the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance was flawed (to say the least)?

Do you have similar utmost faith in the British police or is it only the Portuguese police, and if so why?
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top