The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 35 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 35 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 35 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 35 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 35 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by russiandoll 19.03.12 15:54

Portia I am lost for words but will say a few anyway.

Yes of course she looks like a smiling child, because she is. How else would you describe her facial expression?
By posting what you did a little earlier you will be getting us a bad reputation and have people laughing at us when they are not commenting on an unhealthy , grotesque preoccupation with sex in this case.
Maddie in the red dress photo looks as if she is handling the hem of her dress, no way does she look as if she is touching her 129s as you so charmingly put it. And your insinuation that she would have been asked to do so is nothing short of sick. I am quite disgusted with you.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 35 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Guest 19.03.12 16:06

russiandoll wrote: Portia I am lost for words but will say a few anyway.

Yes of course she looks like a smiling child, because she is. How else would you describe her facial expression?
By posting what you did a little earlier you will be getting us a bad reputation and have people laughing at us when they are not commenting on an unhealthy , grotesque preoccupation with sex in this case.
Maddie in the red dress photo looks as if she is handling the hem of her dress, no way does she look as if she is touching her 129s as you so charmingly put it. And your insinuation that she would have been asked to do so is nothing short of sick. I am quite disgusted with you.

Thank you for that post russiandoll. Also for bringing that post to my attention, I had not noticed that comment. The postings are getting far too graphic and will not be tolerated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.12 16:07

Portia wrote:
Look4Maddy wrote:Said to be taken on 10-11-2006 at 13:48 (1:48 PM) taken with Kate's Canon PowerShot A620. You can see the picture there because it was displayed like that on FindMadeleine.com for Christmas...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Two and a half years old then?

Brown hair, not blonde;
Eyes look made up (eyeshadow)
Coloboma full in place.
Walls beneath the eyes also in place.

Does this look like a smiling child?

Three and a half.. She was nearly four may 2007, this is taken nov 2006..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.03.12 18:28

Moa, especially on the full size version, her eyelashes seem to have mascara on them and like in many other photographs, I see a sort of eyeliner -that is - instead of the thickish edge of the eyelid being pink, it's darkened in quite a few photographs.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.12 18:56

tigger wrote:Moa, especially on the full size version, her eyelashes seem to have mascara on them and like in many other photographs, I see a sort of eyeliner -that is - instead of the thickish edge of the eyelid being pink, it's darkened in quite a few photographs.

I havent said anything about her eyelashes, wasn't my quote, I just pointed out she was three and a half in nov 2006, not two and a half.

But I agree that her eyelashes looks very dark, and I see what you mean about eyeliner beeing used.. On the other hand, some children has very dark eyelashes, and also the angel makes them look even darker.. If she has makeup on or not on this particular photo I really dont see it having any relevance to this case.. As I see it this picture looks normal, and she looks happy, nothing wrong with it even if she has mascara on.. On the other hand, the other makeup photo, with blue eye shadow, does not look like a normal photo or like a happy girl.. If she was so happy that day playing with mumys makeup, im sure they would have taken a lot more photos of her then just the one we are shown.. And when we see the one they made public, I wonder what shows on the other ones..Im sure there must be more than one picture taken in that setting.. If I do a photo I usually take a few when first started, and to make sure atleast one turnes out good..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.03.12 19:08

Moa wrote:
tigger wrote:Moa, especially on the full size version, her eyelashes seem to have mascara on them and like in many other photographs, I see a sort of eyeliner -that is - instead of the thickish edge of the eyelid being pink, it's darkened in quite a few photographs.

I havent said anything about her eyelashes, wasn't my quote, I just pointed out she was three and a half in nov 2006, not two and a half.

But I agree that her eyelashes looks very dark, and I see what you mean about eyeliner beeing used.. On the other hand, some children has very dark eyelashes, and also the angel makes them look even darker.. If she has makeup on or not on this particular photo I really dont see it having any relevance to this case.. As I see it this picture looks normal, and she looks happy, nothing wrong with it even if she has mascara on.. On the other hand, the other makeup photo, with blue eye shadow, does not look like a normal photo or like a happy girl.. If she was so happy that day playing with mumys makeup, im sure they would have taken a lot more photos of her then just the one we are shown.. And when we see the one they made public, I wonder what shows on the other ones..Im sure there must be more than one picture taken in that setting.. If I do a photo I usually take a few when first started, and to make sure atleast one turnes out good..

Sorry Moa, it wasn't a criticism - e.g. in the swimming pool photos, the double ice-cream photo and lots of others, definitely mascara and possibly liner. So I pointed this one out because I think it's the same thing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.12 20:09

tigger wrote:
Moa wrote:

Sorry Moa, it wasn't a criticism - e.g. in the swimming pool photos, the double ice-cream photo and lots of others, definitely mascara and possibly liner. So I pointed this one out because I think it's the same thing again.

I didnt take it as criticism, I just read it wrong :) But yes I do see your point..Is there any photos where we can clearly see she is not wearing mascare , to compare with those you mention above ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 19.03.12 20:59

My daughter used to have very blonde hair and thick long black lashes that made her look like she was wearing mascara and eyeliner, people always commented.

Now she is nearly 20 her hair has darkened considerably but she still has the dark lashes, so I do think that we have to be careful about thinking Madeleine has makeup on, apart from the obvious blue eyeshadow photograph, which is very creepy.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 19.03.12 22:59

On the other hand, the other makeup photo, with blue eye shadow, does not look like a normal photo or like a happy girl.. If she was so happy that day playing with mumys makeup, im sure they would have taken a lot more photos of her then just the one we are shown.. And when we see the one they made public, I wonder what shows on the other ones..Im sure there must be more than one picture taken in that setting.. If I do a photo I usually take a few when first started, and to make sure atleast one turnes out good..

Moa - I think that's a very good point. It is curious that there is only one picture of her published from that day when she's made up and presumably dressed up too judging by the golden beads you can see around her neck. Why just take one photo of her in such an unnatural position?

Tigger - sorry I keep disagreeing with you but I personally don't see any make-up on M in the red dress. Blonds can look much darker in certain light and I think her smile is totally genuine.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 20.03.12 5:48

Ribisl wrote:
On the other hand, the other makeup photo, with blue eye shadow, does not look like a normal photo or like a happy girl.. If she was so happy that day playing with mumys makeup, im sure they would have taken a lot more photos of her then just the one we are shown.. And when we see the one they made public, I wonder what shows on the other ones..Im sure there must be more than one picture taken in that setting.. If I do a photo I usually take a few when first started, and to make sure atleast one turnes out good..

Moa - I think that's a very good point. It is curious that there is only one picture of her published from that day when she's made up and presumably dressed up too judging by the golden beads you can see around her neck. Why just take one photo of her in such an unnatural position?

Tigger - sorry I keep disagreeing with you but I personally don't see any make-up on M in the red dress. Blonds can look much darker in certain light and I think her smile is totally genuine.

Why be sorry to disagree? That's what we're here for, discussion and different opinions. It's just that a woman is more likely to spot such things than a man I think. Compare those eyelashes with the one where she looks down and has that multi coloured hair, it's on Look4Maddy's topic photographs all on the same day.
The eyelashes there are twice as thick and black as the ones in this red dress. In a lot of other snaps they are too 'spiky' to be natural and that dark line around her eyes is very easy to see in the ice-cream photo.
Yes - you are right, her smile is genuine there, see how much more natural it is than all those more adult 'closed smiles?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 20.03.12 9:19

We have often commented on how few photos from PDL have been published. I do not believe Kate when she says she was an avid snapper. But maybe a number of other pictures of Madeleine do exist but have other children with her (creche, tennis, sailing, playground, etc) and it was so not to put their faces in the public domain that other parents have not made them available (eg Phil Edwards)?

Look4Maddy - you appear to know the Mccanns, if not directly but through a friend of theirs who has provided you with Madeleine's photos. I would be very interested to hear you opinion on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 20.03.12 9:34

Ribisl wrote:We have often commented on how few photos from PDL have been published. I do not believe Kate when she says she was an avid snapper. But maybe a number of other pictures of Madeleine do exist but have other children with her (creche, tennis, sailing, playground, etc) and it was so not to put their faces in the public domain that other parents have not made them available (eg Phil Edwards)?

Look4Maddy - you appear to know the Mccanns, if not directly but through a friend of theirs who has provided you with Madeleine's photos. I would be very interested to hear you opinion on this.
Ribisl, I think you mean Philip Edmonds?
The excuse about other children being in the photo's doesn't really work. Its not hard to crop Maddie out, or if the whole picture with the setting was desirable, why not pixellate their faces? Its not hard. My gut feeling is that there aren't any. Why?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.12 9:35

The faces of any other children in photos with Madeleine could be pixillated - I think that's the right word! - so that their identities would be protected.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.03.12 9:46

Jean wrote:The faces of any other children in photos with Madeleine could be pixillated - I think that's the right word! - so that their identities would be protected.

Jean, you pipped me to the post there. Also, if there were many photos by the avid snapper, or indeed anyone else, they could have been used to spot adults who perhaps weren't holidaying at OC. KM seems to think Madeleine had been watched/followed. Even if those photographs (if they exist) were not released into the public domain, they could have been used by investigators to highlight/eliminate adults who perhaps had no reason for being at OC and were caught in the background of a photo.

However, how can you take loads of holiday snaps if your kids are parked off for most of the day and then go to bed early!

The T9's cameras ought to have been siezed imo. Perhaps they were, who knows?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.12 10:07

I in turn was pipped to the post by Rainbow-Fairy! It's odd to put it mildly that there are so few photos and none from anyone else in the party other than David Payne's series of black and white photos, most of which are impossible to make out. There is an interesting one amongst them which purports to show most of the group and all the McCanns excludiing Amelie (where was she I wonder?) but I can't now find it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 20.03.12 13:14

Moa from your post...

If she has makeup on or not on this particular photo I really dont see it having any relevance to this case.. As I see it this picture looks normal, and she looks happy, nothing wrong with it even if she has mascara on..

I think there is something very wrong with applying mascara to a toddler. And unless a light make up has been advised by a doctor to cover a huge strawberry mark for example, there is no excuse for applying make up to a child imo.
Having said that, children can have very dark long lashes naturally even if fair haired, the point is there should be consistency in the photos if all is natural.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 20.03.12 14:46

russiandoll wrote: Moa from your post...

If she has makeup on or not on this particular photo I really dont see it having any relevance to this case.. As I see it this picture looks normal, and she looks happy, nothing wrong with it even if she has mascara on..

I think there is something very wrong with applying mascara to a toddler. And unless a light make up has been advised by a doctor to cover a huge strawberry mark for example, there is no excuse for applying make up to a child imo.
Having said that, children can have very dark long lashes naturally even if fair haired, the point is there should be consistency in the photos if all is natural.

russiandoll, I completely agree. IMO, there is something very creepy about making up a toddler. I can understand nail varnish to a point, but facial make-up? No way.

I wasn'tallowed make up until I was past sixteen (even then, my Dad hated it)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 20.03.12 15:24

rainbow-fairy wrote:
The excuse about other children being in the photo's doesn't really work. Its not hard to crop Maddie out, or if the whole picture with the setting was desirable, why not pixellate their faces? Its not hard. My gut feeling is that there aren't any. Why?

Maybe they weren't asked to produce them by the PJ because then nobody was suspecting earlier death or substitute? Or maybe they did hand them over to the PJ but they didn't publish them, quite correctly imv? Or there really aren't any more photos of Madeleine from that week. nah

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 20.03.12 16:37

Russiandoll, at one time I would have agreed with the statement that I have highlighted in bold above. I have a three year old grandaughter whose hair naturally is very highlighted in several shades of gold and blonde. This is more apparent when the sun shines on it, sometimes you see it in photos, sometimes you don't. But the thing about the makeup...I recently printed off some pictures of her for my Mum and she said "Oh, she looks like she has makeup on!". And she does, she looks like she is wearing mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. If I hadn't have taken the photos myself and knew that she wasn't I would have said the same. I looked back through the hundreds of photos I have of her and some of them, even taken in the same session, she looks made up. In others, taken outside on the same day, she doesn't. She has naturally thick dark lashes (doesn't take after her grandmother!) and deep pink lips. Her bottom lashes are so thick that it looks like she is wearing eyeliner, especially in the more shady indoor pictures.

I'm not saying Madeleine wasn't wearing makeup in several photos as it certainly looks like she is. But I do know that depending on light and shade when the photo is taken, it can look as if a child is when she isn't, as I have found from experience.
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.12 17:40

rainbow-fairy wrote:

russiandoll, I completely agree. IMO, there is something very creepy about making up a toddler. I can understand nail varnish to a point, but facial make-up? No way.

I wasn'tallowed make up until I was past sixteen (even then, my Dad hated it)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First your taking that quote out of an sentence making it pointless ...

But people do put makeup on their toddles , whether you like it or not is a personal opinion doesn't mean it is done in a bad meaning way. And that was my point thinking of the blue eyeshadow pic of Madeleine , because that one gives a bad feeling of the whole setting that picture is taking in...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 25.03.12 11:57

Is there anyone who has a large HQ of the tennis photo ??? I cant seem to find one

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Look4Maddy 25.03.12 15:03

Tinkerbell81 wrote:Is there anyone who has a large HQ of the tennis photo ??? I cant seem to find one
. I have a good quality one, but i am not on my laptop at the moment. Once i am i willpostit if you like??
Look4Maddy
Look4Maddy

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 25.03.12 15:12

I'd like a look at the pic if you can share it here. roses

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 25.03.12 18:30

If you could post it l would be very grateful yes.... Working on something....

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 25.03.12 21:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Has anyone got a higher res of this photo?
From the one above, I am seeing something odd with Madeleine's legs. What does everyone else think?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top