The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

DAVID JONES: Kate McCann's haunting account makes me rue the day I doubted them

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DAVID JONES: Kate McCann's haunting account makes me rue the day I doubted them

Post by Guest on 09.05.11 18:55

@Garth wrote:I think you are completely missing the point.

The McCanns think (with good cause) that they were being stitched up. I don't know how many more times it has to be said to understand why she didn't cooperate.  If it had been me and they were trying to make me CONFESS, particularly with my daughter still missing, I would have rammed their theories up their arse, let alone cooperate!

But that's just my gentile nature!

Then why did her lawyer say this (I have just posted on another thread) Why would he give her that advice?

"You need to think about it," Carlos insisted. "It would only be one of you. Gerry could go back to work." I was speechless.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3570737/Did-they-expect-me-to-confess-to-a-crime-they-had-made-up.html#ixzz1LsXyijoZ

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVID JONES: Kate McCann's haunting account makes me rue the day I doubted them

Post by Garth on 09.05.11 19:59

Only her lawyer can answer that, but it is my guess that he was giving them an option if, and only if, they were guilty. He has to be honest with them.

But, and going on Kate's responses, it should pretty much answer any suspicion.

Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo on 09.05.11 20:01

@Garth wrote:Only her lawyer can answer that, but it is my guess that he was giving them an option if, and only if, they were guilty. He has to be honest with them.

She only made 2 responses which were "No comment" and "Yes if that's what the investigation thinks" when she was asked if she knew she was damaging the search for her daughter.

Geronimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.05.11 20:04

@Geronimo wrote:
@Garth wrote:Only her lawyer can answer that, but it is my guess that he was giving them an option if, and only if, they were guilty. He has to be honest with them.

She only made 2 responses which were "No comment" and "Yes if that's what the investigation thinks" when she was asked if she knew she was damaging the search for her daughter.

Hi Geronimo, welcome to the forum

welcome2

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 09.05.11 20:11

And in context with what has been said so far, your point is...................  

Garth

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum