The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daily Mail Article Mm11

Daily Mail Article Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daily Mail Article Mm11

Daily Mail Article Regist10

Daily Mail Article

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daily Mail Article Empty Daily Mail Article

Post by ROSA 08.05.11 21:08

Daily Mail Article 0 Daily Mail

Maddie mother speaks of 'endless bad dream'

(AFP) – 17 hours ago

LONDON — The mother of missing girl Madeleine McCann described how she was haunted by harrowing visions of her daughter and was stuck in an "endless bad dream" in extracts from a new book printed Sunday.

Proceeds from Kate McCann's account, "Madeleine", will go towards boosting dwindling search funds.

"The truly awful manifestation of what I was feeling was a macabre slideshow of vivid pictures in my brain that taunted me relentlessly," the 43-year-old admitted in the book, which is released this week.

"I was crying out that I could see Madeleine lying cold and mottled, on a big grey stone slab.

"The pictures I saw of our Madeleine no sane human being would want in her head, but they were in mine," extracts from the book serialised in The Sun newspaper revealed.

"I simply couldn't rid myself of these evil scenes in the early days and weeks."

Kate and her husband Gerry, from Leicestershire, last week marked the fourth anniversary of their daughter's abduction from a holiday apartment in Portugal.

"The idea of a monster like this touching my daughter, stroking her, defiling her perfect little body, just killed me over and over again," added McCann.

"Once we did begin to function within what felt like a endless bad dream, we started to comb through our memories searching for something significant."

Gerry McCann warned in November that a search fund set up by the couple, which once stood at two million pounds, was due to run out at any time.

The McCanns hope details contained within the 384-page book will jog the memory of anyone who may have information about the disappearance.

Madeleine went missing in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007, a few days before her fourth birthday, as her parents and their friends ate at a nearby restaurant.
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail Article Empty Re: Daily Mail Article

Post by ufercoffy 08.05.11 21:40

Kate McCann said she hoped whoever Madeleine was with that she was giving them her tuppenceworth. She also said she hoped the person would be treating her with the love and respect she deserves, and they were rubbing her tummy and treating her like a princess and that there no evidence she had come to any harm. All this was said while she didn't search for Madeleine, went jogging and had her hair highlighted.

Kate McCann is nothing but a batshit crazy woman and a media whore.

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top