The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sun article Sunday 08.05.11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sun article Sunday 08.05.11

Post by Guest on 08.05.11 10:38

My synopsis:

Bill Henderson, the British Consul for the Algarve allegedly informs Kate that there had been several reports of men getting into bed with children, but no adbuctions.

The McCann's telephoned Mark Warner's overseas manager and asked to see the trauma psychologist Alan Pike.

Having spent days with police and lawyers, by the sunday they needed to go for a walk along the beech. It had been a difficult 10 days.

They could not get past the terrible images in their minds.

From the case files, they discovered that there had been 5 cases of British children sexually abused in their own beds, whilst their parents slept in another room.

Another 3 children encountered someone in their room who then left.

All occurred within an hours drive of Praia da Luz, within the 3 years leading up to 2007.

The Police did not take any of them seriously. Statements, DNA and fingerprints were not taken. Often there were no signs of a break-in.

This clearly demonstrates that British tourists in holiday accommodation were being targeted.

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun article Sunday 08.05.11

Post by Guest on 08.05.11 10:46

Thanks Stella, a very good synopsis clapping thumbsup

Had all these things been reported at the time i.e. 3 years leading up to 2007, or were they reported after Madeleine's abduction? In other words did the people come forward only after they heard about Madeleine going missing. thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.05.11 10:55

candyfloss wrote:Thanks Stella, a very good synopsis

Had all these things been reported at the time i.e. 3 years leading up to 2007, or were they reported after Madeleine's abduction? In other words did the people come forward only after they heard about Madeleine going missing.

From my understanding all of these people only came forward to the McCann's afterwards. But if you read closer and correct me if I am wrong, they make it sound like this is what they discovered after the case files had been released.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.05.11 10:59

Stella wrote:My synopsis:

The McCann's telephoned Mark Warner's overseas manager and asked to see the trauma psychologist Alan Pike.

This Alan Pike arrived at OC sometime on the 4th, staying in a 1 bed apartment, an exclusive one I think, called 5CAT. It is not the normal sequence of numbering and it would appear that he must have been summoned either the night of the 3rd, or early on the 4th, to pack his bags, get out to Portugal and book in on the 4th. Amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.05.11 11:03

Having spent days with police and lawyers, by the sunday they needed to go for a walk along the beech. It had been a difficult 10 days.

They could not get past the terrible images in their minds.

The picture of them smiling from ear to ear that day really shows this. Yer, pull the other one.

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 08.05.11 11:05

What Sun article Stella? Have you got a link please?

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 08.05.11 11:15

Kate tells how in the early days she was tormented by thoughts of Madeleine's possible fate at the hands of a child sex offender:

That's a tormented look is it?

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 08.05.11 12:19

And can we ever forget the pictures of them emerging from the church just 8 days after the 'incident', on Madeleine's 4th birthday, no less, looking tortured, pale, stressed.
Or perhaps happy, smiling, laughing,
(You got there first)

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.05.11 12:31

This is a picture I had never seen before, from mccanfiles, taken in July 2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.05.11 13:37

Bill Henderson, the British Consul for the Algarve allegedly informs Kate that there had been several reports of men getting into bed with children, but no adbuctions.

The more I think about this, the more I am feeling very uncomfortable with this statement.

My first thoughts was, is this another Hollie Greig situation being explained away?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum