The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Joanna Yeates: Tabak admits it was him

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joanna Yeates: Tabak admits it was him

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.05.11 10:44

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joanna Yeates: Tabak admits it was him

Post by pennylane on 05.05.11 11:04

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.05.11 15:32

As well as posting on the J yeates thread, I will post this hear for those that cannot read there.

[quote="candyfloss"]It looks like the prosecution have not accepted the manslaughter plea, and are going for murder..........

The prosecution has refused to accept Tabak's manslaughter plea and a murder trial will go ahead on 4 October.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-13290187

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo on 17.05.11 15:52

It also goes to show that all the thousands of people whe were convinced that Jo Yeates boyfriend was guilty because his tears looked fake, and because his story "didn't quite make sense" were completely and hopelessly wrong too. Same as the people who thought it was Jo's dad. Same as the people who thought it was the old school teacher. All jumped to the wrong conclusion based on zero evidence. Yes, it does sound very familiar.

Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.05.11 19:36

@Ringo wrote:

It also goes to show that all the thousands of people whe were convinced that Jo Yeates boyfriend was guilty because his tears looked fake, and because his story "didn't quite make sense" were completely and hopelessly wrong too. Same as the people who thought it was Jo's dad. Same as the people who thought it was the old school teacher. All jumped to the wrong conclusion based on zero evidence. Yes, it does sound very familiar.

I never did believe that the boyfriend had anything to do with it, and I don't do speculation. The big difference is that in this case there was hardly any info, so you could only judge on what the papers said. The other case you are referring to is completely different, we have a wealth of information, interviews, crime scene photos, the works to base our discussions on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo on 18.05.11 9:42

candyfloss wrote:
@Ringo wrote:

I never did believe that the boyfriend had anything to do with it, and I don't do speculation. The big difference is that in this case there was hardly any info, so you could only judge on what the papers said. The other case you are referring to is completely different, we have a wealth of information, interviews, crime scene photos, the works to base our discussions on.

Maybe you didn't but I know for a fact that many people were absolutely convinced of it and didn't need a little thing like evidence to back up their wild theories. You do realise of course that many people who think the McCanns dunnit had formed that opinion waaaaay before the files were released don't you? Of cours, A fair few sensible ones have now changed their minds in light of the fact that there is nothing whatsoever incriminating in the files, but there are still those who were convinced of their guilt beforehand and are now able to twist what is in the files to maintain their belief in the McCanns guilt. They are completely unable to look at the facts objectively, and they are also completely unable to come up with a coherent theory which covers means, motive and opportunity - even Amaral can't do it!

Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum