The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Bin Laden story shows new media power

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bin Laden story shows new media power

Post by ROSA on 03.05.11 5:00

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bin Laden story shows new media power

Post by joyce1938 on 03.05.11 16:11

did anyone read a bit on ben ladens DNA,it said words to the effect that his dna will be only aprx .99 percent if tested againstmost family members reminded me of what we speak about regards maddie ,so cant be 100 percent if it is him or not joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guestio

Post by What DNA on 05.06.11 0:02

In less than 3 hours, between the announced time that supposedely those morons (Obama & Co) were watching the assault via satellite, which by coincidence was disconnected for the 15 minutes that coincided with the ops., there was no way that any DNA exam could be performed in such a period of time.

For me, the results on Bin Laden DNA are the equivalent of the tests performed on Madeleine's = phony!

Only people that have been distracted could believe that Osama was still alive after Allbright announced his death in 2002. The guy was used and discarded a long time ago - the myth that he was still alive was to maintain the war in Iraq. Since the Iraqis have gotten fed up of being stollen for their oil, there's no point in maintaining the war, and so, no point in keeping the miserable clown myth alive. It's no coincidence that new wars are being thrown into other rich oil countries, like Lybia.

DNA is a fraud in the hands of authorities when it's purpose is to delude the people.

What DNA

Back to top Go down

d n a

Post by joyce1938 on 05.06.11 9:12

hi, i also feel that d n a in wrong hands can be used to suit the occasion,wonder why his wives said he was there at all,fear maybe,we just cant pin down set ups we are not expected to have truth of it seems,ben laden once once i have read a friend of senior bush in bussiness together,oil i would suspect. joyce 1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atilliator on 05.06.11 23:21

Bin Laden died of kidney failure 13 December 2001. His obituary, by a journalist who had been to his funeral, appeared in an Egyptian newspaper. Madeleine McCann Albright is on record as reporting that Bin Laden had died. I'm surprised they didn't get members of his family to say that he had been abducted.

Atilliator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

An even bigger hoax than that of Madeleine

Post by Marian on 06.06.11 9:58

Yes, that's the story I've heard - that Bin Laden died soon after 9/11. I have started a topic on the crime, corruption and conspiracy thread about the obvious hoaxes that happened on both 9/11 and 7/7 if anyone wants to add their feelings on these subjects.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sky in Algarve

Post by ROSA on 12.06.11 0:33

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 14.06.11 22:44

The McCanns contacted Sky news first and only later contacted the PA to report Madeleine missing not the actions of loving parents not the normal reaction for anyone why ? the media before the police whos idea was that all part of the ploy?

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Watch these super documentaries!

Post by tigger on 12.08.11 21:13

@Marian wrote:Yes, that's the story I've heard - that Bin Laden died soon after 9/11. I have started a topic on the crime, corruption and conspiracy thread about the obvious hoaxes that happened on both 9/11 and 7/7 if anyone wants to add their feelings on these subjects.

One of the best documentaries I've seen on this is called 'The power of nightmares"
Gives an excellent background.
'Psywar' is another one. Both can be googled and watched on internet.

I can't recommend them highly enough.
One of the scenes in it is the mock up of the cave complex in Bora Bora where Bin Laden was said to be hiding.
Being explained to us by the unlovely Rumsfeld. Always good for a laugh our Donnie, doesn't rate our intelligence much.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

correction/addition

Post by tigger on 13.08.11 16:37

@tigger wrote:
@Marian wrote:Yes, that's the story I've heard - that Bin Laden died soon after 9/11. I have started a topic on the crime, corruption and conspiracy thread about the obvious hoaxes that happened on both 9/11 and 7/7 if anyone wants to add their feelings on these subjects.

One of the best documentaries I've seen on this is called 'The power of nightmares"
Gives an excellent background.
'Psywar' is another one. Both can be googled and watched on internet.

I can't recommend them highly enough.
One of the scenes in it is the mock up of the cave complex in Bora Bora where Bin Laden was said to be hiding.
Being explained to us by the unlovely Rumsfeld. Always good for a laugh our Donnie, doesn't rate our intelligence much.

'The power of nightmares is very long, 3 x an hour. Part three is the most relevant. Although for some reason they simply skip the 9/11 and 7/7 question.
Still the information is thorough and enlightening. This one is on Google only seems to come in small format.

Psywars is also on youtube.

Another brilliant documentary about the power of the press: 'Orwell rolls in his grave' youtube.

Well we all know about the power of the press don't we?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 13.08.11 20:51

Then there's the Benazar Bhutto interview with David Frost, where he completely ignores her sensational claims about Bin Laden's death. Within weeks she was murdered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Another great documentary from the same chap that did Power of Nightmares, Adam Curtis, is Century of the Self.

I had to laugh at the blurb given on Wikipedia. Nothing changes, different centuries, but the same elite families controlling the masses.

The Century of the Self is an award-winning British television documentary film
that focuses on the family of Sigmund Freud, particularly his daughter
and nephew,‭ ‬who influenced the way corporations and governments
throughout the‭ ‬20th century have thought about,‭ ‬and dealt with,‭
‬people.[1]"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyPzGUsYyKM

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum