The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

i invite everyone on this forum to give their future predictions on how JUSTICE FOR MADELEINE will be solved? what will be the climax?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: i invite everyone on this forum to give their future predictions on how JUSTICE FOR MADELEINE will be solved? what will be the climax?

Post by ROSA on 18.05.11 21:57

i hope their new book with their new versions of their old lies will nail them

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i invite everyone on this forum to give their future predictions on how JUSTICE FOR MADELEINE will be solved? what will be the climax?

Post by PeterMac on 18.05.11 22:40

@Garth wrote: 
Covered up the death of their daughter for their careers sake lol You couldnt make it up!  
"Our lives are over." Our real lives, or our professional lives ? Or some other possibility ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 19.05.11 5:48

Through the twins. They will someday start asking questions and do their own investigation.
That's why they tried so hard to shut everyone up and erase everything that did not fit their story. They failed.

Kate knows, that why she started crying during the Irish interview.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 19.05.11 8:13

@lj wrote:Through the twins. They will someday start asking questions and do their own investigation.
That's why they tried so hard to shut everyone up and erase everything that did not fit their story. They failed.

Kate knows, that why she started crying during the Irish interview.

I hope this will be concluded before then.

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rose58 on 20.05.11 6:57

a whistleblower or two and the false contents of the book

rose58

Back to top Go down

Post by guestio on 05.06.11 3:37

I'm afraid this case will never see justice done. Unlike other countries, in Portugal homicide and murder cases "prescribe" (cannot be judged) after 15 and 20 years, respectivelly.

The forces that have been put together, from both countries (PT and UK), tell me that this little girl will be one of those cases that will remain closed.

In my lifetime, that is not so long as that, I've seen horrible crimes being dismissed from any justice because of the time frame - for instance one very important crime against the former Prime Minister Pinto Sá Carneiro and Minister of Defense Amaro Pinto da Costa, in the eighties, that involved the CIA, because the Defense Ministry was going to denounce the selling of arms to Iran (amazingly Mr. Bush senior was trading with Iran at the same time)...This case prescribed in 2004, despite the fact that the man that put the explosives confessed and proved objectivelly, afterwards, what he did. He also involved very important members of the US politburo, and maybe that was one of the reasons why the many possible interruptions in the time counting where not used.

In Madeleine's case, I suppose, I hope we are not dealing with arms, guns,...but I'm not so sure if it doesn't involve "foreign policies". In fact I think the position that UK assumed from the beginning had all to do with its policies towards Europe and none towards a subject's rights - the UK couldn't care less about this child. And I'm afraid that despite that flamboyant open letter from Mr. Cameron, he is whistling to his canaries.

(excuse me for the ortography, but its too late, and I'm tired, to try to correct it)

guestio

Back to top Go down

Post by guestio on 05.06.11 3:46

Correction for previous post:

Prime Minister: Francisco Sá Carneiro  

....its election time, if this founder's Party saw this, they would take my scalp.

guestio

Back to top Go down

Post by Atilliator on 05.06.11 6:49

The UK establishment has clammed up. I was reading a BBC report on those two superstar dogs, Keela and Eddie. It mentioned several high profile cases they were involved in, and how marvellous they are and so say all of us. One case they didn't mention? Go on. Take a guess! You have Richard and Judy writing the same old drivel - how they McCanns were dining "only a few yards" from where Madeleine was "abducted." And anyone who says otherwise is "sick" and "evil".

Someone I know, who has a BSc in criminology, still thought that Madeleine was abducted, and anyone who says they suspect the McCanns is a wind-up merchant - that's the power the UK media still has on people. Fortunately, I have given this person the 48 questions the Portuguese asked Kate Healy McCann. I have also pointed him in the direction of Goncalo Amaral. I have also told him how a person mentioned in Amaral's book fits into all this. He now thinks poor Madeleine died 3 May 2007 in apt. 5A. It is no use relying on the dumbed-down mainstream media: one has to get the facts out to people by other means.

Sooner of later the public will have had their fill of the McCanns. The "1-2-3 aaaaaahhhh" factor will have changed to " Oh, no, not these whingers again." Their money will dry up, and with it their ability to stifle opposition with lawsuits. After that, their attempts to whip up more funds will only lead them into making more and bigger mistakes. Their friends in high places will abandon them, and they will probably head for the USA...

Those are my predictions.

Atilliator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RECONSTRUCTION

Post by ROSA on 05.06.11 7:39

The 120 metre route to check on Madeleine

Last updated at 12:21 10 August 2007

These new photographs show the route the McCanns had to take to check on Madeleine on the night she disappeared.
It takes about a minute to walk from the tapas bar at the Ocean Club, where Kate and Gerry McCann were dining with friends, to the apartment from which their daughter vanished almost 100 days ago.
The pictures show the McCanns had to walk about 120 metres to get to the apartment where their children slept.
Scroll down for more...
The route: the walk from the pool up the hill to apartment on the corner.

The journey was a familiar one for the McCanns and the other seven friends sitting around the dining table. From the tapas bar, only the very top of the balcony of the McCanns' ground floor apartment 70 metres away across the pool is visible.
Scroll down for more...
View: the view of the apartments from the tapas bar

A large whitewashed wall and thick bushes obscure the view from the poolside tables. To check on all the sleeping children required a regular tour of the apartments and a meandering detour that almost doubled the distance between the bar and the McCanns' apartment.
Scroll down for more...
Entrance: an intruder would have gone unnoticed

It meant one of the party would have to walk from the bar around the pool, and out through the security gate of the Ocean Club, a distance of some 60 metres.
Once out of the complex, they would have turned left on to Rua Dr Francisco Gentil Martins, a public road, and go a further 60 metres up the hill, through a three-foot high gate which cannot be locked, up a flight of steps and then in through rear patio doors, which were not apparently locked.
Scroll down for more...
Corner: the McCanns' ground-floor apartment

The apartment is not inside the Mark Warner complex itself but sits on the corner of two roads, quiet at the time Madeleine vanished but now taken up with satellite television trucks.
The front door of the apartment is on the other side of the building from the tapas bar, on Rua Dr Agostinho da Silva. The rear patio doors through which the adults would enter to check on the sleeping children faces on to a walkway, again open to the public.
Scroll down for more...
Stairway: the final leg towards the rear patios

With two entrances - neither of which can be seen from the restaurant where the McCanns were dining on 3 May - the apartment is impossible to monitor from the tapas bar.

It was night when Madeleine vanished and none of the party could have seen from their tables a stranger entering or leaving the apartment

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-474428/In-pictures-120-metre-route-check-Madeleine.html#ixzz1ONgUrP64

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.06.11 9:05

@Atilliator wrote:
Someone I know, who has a BSc in criminology, still thought that Madeleine was abducted, and anyone who says they suspect the McCanns is a wind-up merchant - that's the power the UK media still has on people. Fortunately, I have given this person the 48 questions the Portuguese asked Kate Healy McCann. I have also pointed him in the direction of Goncalo Amaral. I have also told him how a person mentioned in Amaral's book fits into all this. He now thinks poor Madeleine died 3 May 2007 in apt. 5A.

Hi Atilliator

I would be very interested to know what your criminology expert friend thinks about the creche records. You will find them all in the library section. In particular, I would like to know what he thinks about the handwriting of two entries. That of Madeleine McCann and that of the Naylor child. Could he do a handwriting analysis on the style and the slant? These two children were often signed in at exactly the same time? remember, Gerry claimed not to know anyone else out there. Some people believe that the handwriting was done by the same person. As such, was that really Madeleine being signed in all wekk? If the creche records were being fiddled as early as the 29th, what does that mean exactly? When did the deception really start?

Back to top Go down

Post by Atilliator on 05.06.11 15:40

Hi Stella
He's not a handwriting expert, I'm afraid. I did hear a radio programme some years ago where they interviewed a couple of handwriting experts. They said that what they look for are things like the distance from the margins; the distance between letters, words and lines; and the pressure applied; so, even if the style is disguised, there are still telltale signs. If pressure is one of the things they look for, then they would obviously need to see an original document.

He did say that at public appearances, such as press conferences, the guilty have a tendency to make a fuss. What I personally remember is that back in the 1980s in Britain, there were a couple of cases, where in each one, the parent who was doing the talking at the press conference suddenly burst into tears, and couldn't go on talking. In both cases, a week or two later, we'd heard that the parents had been arrested, and that the missing child had actually been killed. I forget the details of one, but the later case was where the parents said they'd left the child in the car, went to (I think) a fast food restaurant to get a takeaway; and, when they came back, the child had gone. It later turned out that the child was mentally handicapped, obviously a handful, and the parents had killed him, and used the abduction to try to cover it up.

Obviously, this kind of scenario is well known to the police.

At press conferences, the McCanns are very disciplined, and they make sure they are holding hands while the cameras roll. It is difficult to decide whether their behaviour before the cameras has anything to do with their guilt or innocence. If they are covering up, then they are operating on a much larger scale than the two cases I have mentioned above. I can't think of another case I can measure it against.

The criminologist had correctly guessed Jeremy Wilkins's social class when I referred to him as Jez Wilkins. He did put him in the TV producer caste, before I told him what his profession was.

Atilliator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Justice???

Post by Marian on 05.06.11 18:01

Hi Atilliator. I wonder if the case you're thinking of was actually that of a baby girl only about a week old. Her parents claimed that their car had been stolen with the baby in it and she wasn't there when the car was later found abandoned. Her name was Louise Brown (nothing to do with the world's first "test tube" baby of the same name). As soon as I heard that the baby was thought to have Down's Syndrome, I began to doubt the parents and it did transpire that the father had killed her and was convicted despite the body never being found. I think this was somewhere in the London area in about 1985.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atilliator on 05.06.11 23:01

Hi Justice???

I don't remember the name, nor exactly what was wrong with the child. I just remember the barest details. Yes, it was in the London area, and I also remember the father's histrionics at the press conference, and I remember saying to my wife: "Last time we saw a display like that it turned out that the parents killed the kid." A week or two later, either the father or both parents were arrested. I think we are talking about the same case.

Atilliator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 06.06.11 1:01

The twins will grow up and solve the case

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 06.06.11 7:45

@ROSA wrote:The twins will grow up and solve the case

Those poor twins are growing up with mental issues forced on them by their doctor parents. Mental issues whereby they are forced to believe in a monster who took their sister.....a monster that Sean says he will find and fight.

If a doctor was aware of a patient doing this to their child then that doctor would inform Social Services.

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelina on 06.06.11 9:57

I also believe the twins will solve the case, assuming it is not solved before they are old enough to make sense of things themselves.

Children of narcissists and sociopaths rarely end up being narcissists and sociopaths themselves. In fact, many adult children of such people have high levels of empathy and a strong sense of justice.

They will have the advantage of having overheard some interesting conversations and be able to piece together little bits of information no-one else could have access to.

Finally they are twins. They will reach intellectual and emotional maturity around the same age and have a trusted person to discuss their big sister's disappearance with. The situation would be quite different if there was only one remaining child.

Now the remaining question is: will the twins share their conclusions with the world or keep them to themselves?

Zelina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum