The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'18 faces of suspects, which should we look for?'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: '18 faces of suspects, which should we look for?'

Post by Guest on 15.02.13 22:24

@PeterMac wrote:
Third one from top right and fourth from right below DO remind me of someone ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 15.02.13 22:55

If i remember rightly an artist did a transition of #5 between a face on pic of kate and moustache man. It looks scarily like kate with a moustache.

Me thinks she forgot to depilate or she was wearing one of those cheapo disguise sets you can buy for a quid in poundland or other cheap shop.

There was also another half and half sketch of gerry and russell (#7 top row and #6 bottom row) and the similarities are eye opening

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.05.13 21:39

@ROSA wrote:
Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
1st top left looks very sus i know criminals erase their fingerprints etc but this is extreme and to be honest it would be alittle disturbing to most people if they did find this suspect

A former husband of mine once was in a car behind a friend on a motorcycle. The motor swerved. The friend skidded along the road. When my husband had pulled up and tried to lift him, his face was gone, and he looked just like nr 1. So maybe, nr one is a motorcyclist?

Sorry, sorry, bad taste, but then it's been a busy day and I'm tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.05.13 21:44

@Hobs wrote:If i remember rightly an artist did a transition of #5 between a face on pic of kate and moustache man. It looks scarily like kate with a moustache.

Me thinks she forgot to depilate or she was wearing one of those cheapo disguise sets you can buy for a quid in poundland or other cheap shop.

There was also another half and half sketch of gerry and russell (#7 top row and #6 bottom row) and the similarities are eye opening

Kate?

I once purported that if Jane thought fit to say she saw a man walking from left to right, in all probability there was a woman walking from right to left.

Who vouched for the whereabouts of dr Kate after Doctor David left her in het towel?

Back to top Go down

No Clarie

Post by Peneda Geres on 06.05.13 22:15

Why can't I see Clarie in that line up?

Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum