The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate McCann's book

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will you buy Kate's book?

16% 16% 
[ 15 ]
68% 68% 
[ 64 ]
16% 16% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 94

Re: Kate McCann's book

Post by rose58 on 10.05.11 18:27

I am not surprised at some of the Mail comments. This was a bad mistake. Her mother will be hiding behind her curtains today. Her husband will have his ears burning all day. Poor chap.

Generally I have found most of the extracts quite sensationalist. Also surprised at some of the things said which don't tally up with what has been said before and what is in the files. Fairly shocked also at the comments about the dog handler, and the dog, bordering on libel if you ask me. The other strange thing was the restaraunt book being left open for all to see the note saying they had all left their children. That is taking the mickey.

rose58

Back to top Go down

Garth

Post by RBxHN on 10.05.11 19:13

Erm, how is that taking the mickey? Ah, do you mean the Warner village staff leaving the book open for all to see is 'taking the mickey'.

Cos other than that, I've no idea what you're talking about!

RBxHN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

rosa58

Post by RBxHN on 11.05.11 8:04

Oops, wrong person. That was to you rosa.

RBxHN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mg5 on 12.05.11 23:13

Would never buy the book. I see the PJ are to be in control of the re-opening of the case. Well done! You know, the old adage, you should be careful what you wish for, seems so apt right now.......

Justice for Madeleine.

Mg5

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 13.05.11 8:12

Mg5 wrote:Would never buy the book. I see the PJ are to be in control of the re-opening of the case. Well done! You know, the old adage, you should be careful what you wish for, seems so apt right now.......

Justice for Madeleine.

pray

Please God this resolves the case one way or the other.

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGuest on 15.05.11 18:18

Very interesting reading all the extracts so far.

Why did they spend so much time with their lawyers trying to piece together their story? They sound like people who have already been arrested and are preparing their defence. 

Does the book detail how much actual searching did go on? Real searching, not money spent on wristbands, prayer cards etc.

I  may sound like an 'anti-McCann', but the McCann's have sought publicity and solicited money from the public, so it's not unreasonable that we should ask questions.

NewGuest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest001 on 07.06.11 16:43

From a thread on The Student Room

Cannot beleive the McCanns

3 Weeks Ago: 14th May 2011 14:14

I know that their logic may have gone AWOL a bit when Madeleine went missing, but surely if you were that desperate to find your daughter you would do the most sensible things which would help lead you to her?

I bought their book as I was intrigued to understand the whole thing more, and to give something towards the search for her. But I am literally shocked with what I'm reading.

- In the beginning, loads of shrinks/psychics were sending in information about visions they had had where they thought she was. They used up time and resources and money actually following up some of these.
- they actually paid for a man who claimed he had a machine which could track madeleine down , to come out to portugal and find her. The machine included putting some of her DNA (hair and eyelashes) into a machine and she would be located by GPS. And they actually believed it.

Another couple of things I just found really weird is that when they left their kids in the apartment, they left the door open, the patio open, the blinds open, it was on a corner with roads directly next to two sides of it, it was on a ground level, with no barriers or anything around it. As a parent, if you looked at that apartment , what the heck would make you think that's safe ? Why would you leave your young kids in somewhere like that? Yes they were only a few yards away but one look away and it's enough time for some local to move his way in.

-they travelled extensively all over the world leaving their twins behind. I don't understand how if they lost one kid , how could they leave the other two behind all the time? Yes with trusted people, but my maternal instinct would be in overdrive and I wouldnt want them out of my sight.

thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1638658

Guest001

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum