The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann's Dangerous People Mm11

McCann's Dangerous People Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann's Dangerous People Mm11

McCann's Dangerous People Regist10

McCann's Dangerous People

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann's Dangerous People Empty McCann's Dangerous People

Post by ROSA 21.04.11 10:35

The McCann's are Dangerous People they are Child Abusers Who Neglected 3 Children for 3 hours a night and the Twins are still in their so called care.
Their reward millions of dollars, private jets, Ophrah, a book and the list goes on and on and on and on and on .........yawn onnnn
I want them back to court and charged with Gross Child Neglect that put the lives of 3 Children In Danger and resulted in the disappearance of MM
I also believe there is enough evidence to charge them with MM's murder
The above is I believe justice for Maddie
I am certain there will also be more charges in relation to The Mccann's and their entourage of clowns.
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

McCann's Dangerous People Empty Re: McCann's Dangerous People

Post by Wendy 21.04.11 11:13

ROSA wrote:I also believe there is enough evidence to charge them with MM's murder

What evidence would that be?
Wendy
Wendy

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

McCann's Dangerous People Empty Gone Fishin'

Post by Dougall 21.04.11 13:01

Looks like a fishing trip to me.

McCann's Dangerous People 921124
Dougall
Dougall

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

McCann's Dangerous People Empty Police Evidence Versus Child Abusers Kate & Gerry McCann

Post by ROSA 22.04.11 1:42

Sniffer dog evidence inside the apartment and car was proof that MM died inside the apartment and that her body was removed to the McCann's rental car.
The Portugese Police Investigation
I do not believe ANY STATEMENTS MADE BY CHILD ABUSERS KM & GM and never will
THE DAY WILL COME WHEN JUSTICE COMES KNOCKING ON THESE CHILD ABUSERS DOOR
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by William 22.04.11 8:30

The sniffer dog evidence can't be conclusive proof otherwise they would have been charged, surely. But like you I also want to see them answer questions in court. Madeleine's own parents seem to be more guilty than anyone else so far.
Anonymous
William

Back to top Go down

Post by WTF 22.04.11 8:46

Rosa

Have you thought about taking up a hobby or something? It's just that you sound very bitter and sure of yourself.

Yes, I agree, they left their children unattended which beggars belief but I don't buy into the idea that they actually harmed their own daughter.  Unless you believe of course that the the guy the Smiths sighted (Gerry apparently) was wandering around the streets that night looking for a fridge!  McCann's Dangerous People 302873 
Anonymous
WTF

Back to top Go down

McCann's Dangerous People Empty OH DEAR

Post by ROSA 22.04.11 11:06

OH OH DEAR, to WTFguest, you cant believe they actually would harm their own child
why is she missing then ?
where were they? drinking in the tapa's 3 extremly young children left alone
i ask you is that not harm?
the harm has been done need i say more
William justice for Maideleine will happen the case must re-open
Gross neglect resulting in the loss of a child is a crime, they must be charged with that, as well as any further charges in relation to their actions and to what extent they could be facing murder charges questions must be answered
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 22.04.11 12:00

ROSA wrote:
I want them back to court and charged with Gross Child Neglect that put the lives of 3 Children In Danger and resulted in the disappearance of MM

They must be happy to be accused of child neglect. Thats not the reason Madeleine is no longer with us.

It's a great trade off for the alternative...and that is what REALLY happened.

If they didn't claim they 'neglected' their children there wouldn't have been an opportunity for an 'abductor' to be 'credible'.

What they probably didn't realise (to their benifit) is that this would mean public anger would be directed at the lesser of the two evils and that 'neglect' would be a smokescreen for the truth.

We find what happened in the Police Files DVD.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

A report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

Where he concludes, after analyzing all the evidence gathered, that the child is dead and the parents were responsible for cadaver occultation, and the entire GROUP was lying since the first day of the investigation.

NUIPC-201/07.0 GALGS

Intercalary report

For the attention of the
Criminal Investigation Coordinator

September 10th 2007

From everything that is exposed, the process files result in the following:

A) the minor Madeleine McCann died in apartment 5A at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, on the night of the 3rd of May 2007;

B) a simulation of an abduction took place;

C) in order to render the child’s death impossible before 22H00, a situation of checking of the McCann couple’s children while they slept was made up;

D) Kate McCann and Gerald McCann are involved in the concealment of the cadaver of their daughter, Madeleine McCann;

E) at this moment, there seem to be no strong indications that the child’s death was not the result of a tragic accident, yet;

F) from what has been established up to now, everything indicates that the McCann couple, in self-defence, doesn’t want to deliver the cadaver immediately and voluntarily, and there is a strong possibility that it was moved from the initial place of deposition.

This situation may raise questions concerning the circumstances in which the death of the child took place

On the tenth of September, two thousand and seven

Chief Inspector

(Tavares de Almeida)

McCann's Dangerous People ANIMATED_CANDLEMcCann's Dangerous People Madeleinecropped640-1

McCann's Dangerous People TavaresReport-4001
McCann's Dangerous People TavaresReport-4002
McCann's Dangerous People TavaresReport-4003
McCann's Dangerous People TavaresReport-4004
McCann's Dangerous People TavaresReport-4005
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

McCann's Dangerous People Empty PANDORA'S BOX a suitable gift for child killers

Post by ROSA 22.04.11 13:18

I beleive the McCanns murdered Madeleine i always have
Gross child neglect resulting in the loss of MM first of all is PROVEN and would see the McCann's ARRESTED and CHARGED and the case would be RE-OPEN...
I then beleive a Pandora's box will abuse them and at last the truth behind the lies will be written
YOU NEVER KNOW WHATS HIDING IN PANDORA'S BOX
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 22.04.11 13:33

ROSA wrote:I beleive the McCanns murdered Madeleine i always have
Gross child neglect resulting in the loss of MM first of all is PROVEN and would see the McCann's ARRESTED and CHARGED and the case would be RE-OPEN...

Where is the proof they neglected their children?

There is no proof.

How could you suggest they murdered Madeleine and yet claim she disappeared because they left her alone?

The Tavares report is compiled from knowledge of the investigation, not speculation.

Maybe it is worth a second 'read'.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy 22.04.11 13:38

Are you suggesting Mrs Fenn lied when she said she heard a child crying for 90 mins?
Wendy
Wendy

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 22.04.11 13:59

Wendy wrote:Are you suggesting Mrs Fenn lied when she said she heard a child crying for 90 mins?

Not at all. I believe Mrs Fenn heard the crying at the times (approx) that she stated.

Children can scream and cry when adults are present. Sometimes even more so when they are looking for attention and not getting it.

More importantly...WHY was the child crying?

A child that is tired is more likely to cry themselves to sleep if left alone.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 22.04.11 14:10

So you think Madeleine had an accident in the presence of an adult?
Mike
Mike

Activity : 174

Back to top Go down

McCann's Dangerous People Empty Sniffer dogs aren't trained to lie

Post by ROSA 22.04.11 14:20

The parents are in a BAR but er erm erm er um we checked the kids every 20 mins
The kids in the apartment HOME ALONE 90 min'S of crying heard by Mrs Fenn thx Wendy
Did the TAPPA'S BAR suddenly move to the apartment ? as this would have to happen for neglect not to happen
What really happened lets see
MM IS GONE BUT WHERE HOW AND WHY
If she was abducted did anyone see a UFO?

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy 22.04.11 14:26

From everything that is exposed, the process files result in the following:

A) the minor Madeleine McCann died in apartment 5A at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, on the night of the 3rd of May 2007;

B) a simulation of an abduction took place;

C) in order to render the child’s death impossible before 22H00, a situation of checking of the McCann couple’s children while they slept was made up;

D) Kate McCann and Gerald McCann are involved in the concealment of the cadaver of their daughter, Madeleine McCann;

E) at this moment, there seem to be no strong indications that the child’s death was not the result of a tragic accident, yet;

F) from what has been established up to now, everything indicates that the McCann couple, in self-defence, doesn’t want to deliver the cadaver immediately and voluntarily, and there is a strong possibility that it was moved from the initial place of deposition.

This situation may raise questions concerning the circumstances in which the death of the child took place.

You need to re-read this because it certainly does raise questions and it does seem to suggest that the McCanns are more dangerous than just neglecting their children.

Wendy
Wendy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy 22.04.11 14:34

So the checking was fake and the abduction was fake.

Madeleine died in the apartment, the children weren't left alone, the crying was real, so just wtf did happen to this child that the police aren't bothering to investigate?
Wendy
Wendy

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 22.04.11 14:44

It makes you wonder why they were so adamant that she was abducted by paedophiles.... skull

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

McCann's Dangerous People Empty Portugal

Post by ROSA 22.04.11 15:08

People presume that because the McCanns are British and on holiday in a foreign countrie, that they would not know where to hide a body
How many times in the past before 2007 had they been to Portugal and had ascess to a rental car
How many friends and acquaintants either on a personal or business level do they have also extented friends of freinds
Anyone can gather exstensive info from the internet and sites like Google Earth
Jogging around could be healthy sure but doesn't seem to help with memory mind you there's always a book to help you out
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 22.04.11 15:11

So are we all in agreement that the Madeleine died, the McCanns hid her body and they simulated an abduction?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.04.11 15:18

I suspect this is a wind up.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McCann's Dangerous People Empty Cuddle Cat Was There

Post by ROSA 23.04.11 0:46

POST DELETED

Admin
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 23.04.11 1:16

PeterMac wrote:I suspect this is a wind up.

your right , I think its a pro, pretending to be a doubter, with rambling posts making no sense to bring down the tone, I will just skip their posts and give them a miss
dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum