The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Still Looking For Answers On Death In Star's Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Guest on 31.03.11 11:32

Martin Brunt
March 30, 2011 4:15 PM

It's ten years since the death of Stuart Lubbock in TV star Michael Barrymore's swimming pool and nothing has changed.

Essex police have launched another appeal for information and Stuart's dad Terry is still battling in his own way to find out exactly what happened that night.

Both are counting on that old coppers' adage of 'loyalties change over the years' to persuade someone to provide evidence that might lead to a prosecution.

Stuart's was found drowned in the pool after a drug-fuelled party. He had serious internal injuries that suggested he'd been sexually assaulted.

Barrymore and two others were arrested in 2007, but released without charge. His career has never really recovered.

Assistant Chief Constable Gareth Wilson said: "I am convinced that someone knows exactly what happened to Stuart and so far they have not shared this information with us.

"Ten years have now passed since his death and maybe those people who have harboured this information since 2001 may feel the passage of time may make it easier for them to now come forward and tell police what they know."

Barrymore is launching a short summer season of his Big Night Out in Blackpool in July.

Stuart's dad has a front-row ticket for the opening night of the show, which the website showsinblackpool.co.uk describes as "breathtaking."

Terry tells me: "Ten years on I am more determined than ever to find my son Stuart's killer. I know one or more of the Michael Barrymore party guests and Michael himself know the true events of the 31 March 2001. Stuart's horrific injuries will be with me until I die."

You can call police on 0300 333 44444 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

http://blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime/Post:03cd448a-1a67-4c59-ace3-a633c9aa7342

Back to top Go down

Re: Still Looking For Answers On Death In Star's Swimming Pool

Post by Cherry on 31.03.11 17:41

If the people who were there couldnt be bothered to tell the Police the truth the lot of them should have been banged up as far as I am concerned, and charged with perverting the course of justice.

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum