The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What evidence of an abductor would you expect? Mm11

What evidence of an abductor would you expect? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What evidence of an abductor would you expect? Mm11

What evidence of an abductor would you expect? Regist10

What evidence of an abductor would you expect?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What evidence of an abductor would you expect? Empty What evidence of an abductor would you expect?

Post by DCB1 21.12.09 21:23

Repeated over and over that there was no evidence of an abductor - and keeps getting interleaved in various topics.

Exactly what would the police expect to find?

To start with I posted this on another thread:

1, incomplete and unidentified fingerprints on shutters
2. unidentified hair in the apt
3. a child is missing.

Now consider these items that COULD but were NOT examined immediately

1. the bedding was not sealed and taken for examination
2. there was no full forensic sweep of the apt immediately

Without an immediate full forensic sweep how on earth can you find evidence?

The argument that there was no evidence of an abductor seems to be a nonsense now that we have seen the files.
DCB1

Activity : 365

Back to top Go down

What evidence of an abductor would you expect? Empty Re: What evidence of an abductor would you expect?

Post by Guest 21.12.09 21:42

Well,when we consider how the Flat was forensically examined, its a no brainer. If the abductor had left any traces they would not have been found, or matched.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What evidence of an abductor would you expect? Empty Re: What evidence of an abductor would you expect?

Post by Guest 21.12.09 21:44

I posted this on the other thread :
It is true there's 6 hairs missing from an envelope? The envelope that contained the hairs they found on her bed?*
CuddleCat nor the blanked were examined as far as I know.
No testing for fingerprints on the bedroom door either.

* I should correct that, on the photo there's 10 markers on the bed, in the envelope were 4 hairs.
No hairs from the bed next to the window?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 21.12.09 21:48

DCB1 wrote:Repeated over and over that there was no evidence of an abductor - and keeps getting interleaved in various topics.

Exactly what would the police expect to find?

To start with I posted this on another thread:

1, incomplete and unidentified fingerprints on shutters
2. unidentified hair in the apt
3. a child is missing.

Now consider these items that COULD but were NOT examined immediately

1. the bedding was not sealed and taken for examination
2. there was no full forensic sweep of the apt immediately

Without an immediate full forensic sweep how on earth can you find evidence?

The argument that there was no evidence of an abductor seems to be a nonsense now that we have seen the files.

Even with a full forensic sweep I'm not overly convinced that much of a trace would be found - unless there were body fluids, fingerprints, weapon etc.

Considering the apartment was multi occupancy rental there was very little evidence of human beings taken from it.

Nobody analyses skin cells.
vaguely

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 21:50

Sadly when a child is taken for unpleasant purposes it is more likely that identifying forensic evidence is found on the body rather than at the crime scene, wherever that scene is, unless the harm is committed at the scene.

Entering an unlocked apartment or entering using a key, removing a child and leaving again would not leave much trace evidence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Finally 21.12.09 21:52

Hi
I seem to recall some argument that it was difficult for the police to complete the forensics tests required because of the number of people that had been in and out of the apartment before they had arrived there?

Take care
Finally

Activity : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 21:56

Finally wrote:Hi
I seem to recall some argument that it was difficult for the police to complete the forensics tests required because of the number of people that had been in and out of the apartment before they had arrived there?

Take care

That shouldn't really affect things so badly, I mean lots of crime scenes are far more messed up, people come to harm outside, in the elements, in crowded streets, public transport etc. This was a holiday apartment with a limited number of people in it, all identifiable and some people who entered, also identifiable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 21:57

Take care

Yes, people searching the apartment (including the GNR) might have destroyed fingerprints.
Would it have destroyed other evidence? I doubt that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 21.12.09 22:01

Take care

Unfortunately their crime scene was trampled. Never a great start. But you would have the tramplers available to take elimination samples from. I'd have thought footwear seizure would have been a good idea.

I'm at a loss to understand why parents weren't immediately treated (sympathetically) as suspects, and why bedding wasn't immediately bagged.
vaguely

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 21.12.09 22:02

Molly wrote:

Take care

Yes, people searching the apartment (including the GNR) might have destroyed fingerprints.

It wouldn't have destroyed evidence, but certainly hairs etc could have been disturbed/moved, and forensic sample could become contaminated. It wouldn't have destroyed anything though.
vaguely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 22:13

vaguely wrote:
Molly wrote:

Take care

It wouldn't have destroyed evidence, but certainly hairs etc could have been disturbed/moved, and forensic sample could become contaminated. It wouldn't have destroyed anything though.

So in fact they should have searched the bathroom, kitchen, parent's bedroom, living room also to find traces (like hairs) as they could have been moved?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 22:23

Do we think Laziness,incompetance or something else?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 22:26

PearlB wrote:Do we think Laziness,incompetance or something else?

Possibly simply lack of experience, in the uk missing person cases are treated in exactly the same way as murder enquiries, that way if the worst happens then no evidence will be lost but this has come through years of experience and learning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 22:38

tyra wrote:Sadly when a child is taken for unpleasant purposes it is more likely that identifying forensic evidence is found on the body rather than at the crime scene, wherever that scene is, unless the harm is committed at the scene.

Entering an unlocked apartment or entering using a key, removing a child and leaving again would not leave much trace evidence.

But how could an abductor physically remove a child without the child screaming the place down. They can't have drugged her as there was no smell of chloroform in the apartment. K & G as doctors would immediately have known, and mentioned this to the police. They can't have injected her, as she would have screamed, and they can't have given her pills as they would take too long to work. So how did the abductor get her out of the apartment so silently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 22:40

candyfloss wrote:
tyra wrote:Sadly when a child is taken for unpleasant purposes it is more likely that identifying forensic evidence is found on the body rather than at the crime scene, wherever that scene is, unless the harm is committed at the scene.

But how could an abductor physically remove a child without the child screaming the place down. They can't have drugged her as there was no smell of chloroform in the apartment. K & G as doctors would immediately have known, and mentioned this to the police. They can't have injected her, as she would have screamed, and they can't have given her pills as they would take too long to work. So how did the abductor get her out of the apartment so silently.

She was most probably asleep, parents carry their sleeping children from place a to b all the time without any screaming, why would there be screaming?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB 21.12.09 22:45

Why must we believe the abduction theory. I simply don't believe an abductor entered the apartment and took Madeleine. I just simply do not believe that happened. I might be wrong of course. Why is this the theory that is being so heavily pushed.
MaryB
MaryB

Activity : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 22:53

MaryB wrote:Why must we believe the abduction theory. I simply don't believe an abductor entered the apartment and took Madeleine. I just simply do not believe that happened. I might be wrong of course. Why is this the theory that is being so heavily pushed.

Because it's the one that fits the evidence. if you are going to choose to believe something that does not fit the evidence why stick with parental involvement, I say bring out the aliens!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB 21.12.09 23:01

Who has said the abductor theory fits the evidence.
MaryB
MaryB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 23:03

tyra wrote:
MaryB wrote:Why must we believe the abduction theory. I simply don't believe an abductor entered the apartment and took Madeleine. I just simply do not believe that happened. I might be wrong of course. Why is this the theory that is being so heavily pushed.

Because it's the one that fits the evidence. if you are going to choose to believe something that does not fit the evidence why stick with parental involvement, I say bring out the aliens!

I am still waiting for someone to supply the evidence. If you can I will be only to happy to go along with that theory. Please don't say JT's sighting, because that cannot be proved. 2 other people were standing there at the time and didn't see anything, very strange.

On the other hand there is far more evidence for the other scenario, i.e. the dogs, the timelines of the tapas 7, the way abduction was pushed from the very first minute. The stories from the family saying the window was jemmied etc., etc.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 23:04

MaryB wrote:Who has said the abductor theory fits the evidence.

Well what does fit the evidence? Child missing, window left open, man seen carrying a child through streets not identified, unidentified prints in apartment, parental involvement ruled out, what's left?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB 21.12.09 23:10

It is the police's job to decide what fits the evidence or indications.
MaryB
MaryB

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 21.12.09 23:10

Do we just write off the partial fingerprints and the unidentified hair then?
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 21.12.09 23:13

MaryB wrote:It is the police's job to decide what fits the evidence or indications.

The question is - did they do their job in collecting ALL available evidence from the crime scene.
It doesn't matter if 10's or 1000's had trampled through the apt - they could eliminate the 10's or the 1000's through samples -cos they knew who was there.
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 23:16

DCB1, can you remind me where the hair and unidentified fingerprints were found.?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 21.12.09 23:21

tyra wrote:
MaryB wrote:Who has said the abductor theory fits the evidence.

Well what does fit the evidence? Child missing, window left open, man seen carrying a child through streets not identified, unidentified prints in apartment, parental involvement ruled out, what's left?

Parental involvement has NOT been ruled out. The conclusion was that it was inconclusive! What actual EVIDENCE points to an abduction other than one of their friends saying they saw a man walking away with a child? JW didn't even see Jane Tanner and said it would have been impossible NOT to see her if she passed by when she said she did! The only independent witnesses saw a man that some of the group said was Gerry, walking with a child. The window, if opened at all, was opened by Kate Mccann herself as her fingerprints showed.
Parental involvement is, statistically, far, far,more likely than stranger abduction. Their weird comments and behaviour is also a pointer and we also have the dogs. Therefore, parental involvement is a far more likely scenario and NOTHING HAS BEEN RULED OUT and that includes the Mccanns and/or friends being involved.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top