The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Games Afoot ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Games Afoot ?

Post by ThePlebian on 24.02.11 11:42

First post so bear with me.

Just saw this on the McCann's Facebook page. Is this the real reason for the Italiano story over the last few days ?

'Are we to believe that the birthday party mentioned by Italiano is the one hosted by Amaral and if so is he accusing Amaral together with Paulo Pereira Cristóvão and other friends who attended his birthday party of being part of the paedo ring carrying out these alleged abductions ? Wouldn't that be libellous ?'

ThePlebian

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Games Afoot ?

Post by theolivebranch on 24.02.11 12:57

@ThePlebian wrote:First post so bear with me.

Just saw this on the McCann's Facebook page. Is this the real reason for the Italiano story over the last few days ?

'Are we to believe that the birthday party mentioned by Italiano is the one hosted by Amaral and if so is he accusing Amaral together with Paulo Pereira Cristóvão and other friends who attended his birthday party of being part of the paedo ring carrying out these alleged abductions ? Wouldn't that be libellous ?'

Hello ThePlebian and welcome.

In answer to your question I think my answer would be to are we being led into believing it, is yes, and yes it is libellous .

Do I believe it. No.

theolivebranch

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Games Afoot ?

Post by pennylane on 24.02.11 18:06

@theolivebranch wrote:
@ThePlebian wrote:First post so bear with me.

Just saw this on the McCann's Facebook page. Is this the real reason for the Italiano story over the last few days ?

'Are we to believe that the birthday party mentioned by Italiano is the one hosted by Amaral and if so is he accusing Amaral together with Paulo Pereira Cristóvão and other friends who attended his birthday party of being part of the paedo ring carrying out these alleged abductions ? Wouldn't that be libellous ?'

Hello ThePlebian and welcome.

In answer to your question I think my answer would be to are we being led into believing it, is yes, and yes it is libellous .

Do I believe it. No.

If TM pursue this tactic I think it will be their undoing. Goncalo Amaral and Sofia Leal are not afraid to tackle the McCanns head on regarding the two British doctors allowing paedophiles into their inner circle of friends...... I do hope they shout it much louder the next time!

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Games Afoot ?

Post by Judge Mental on 24.02.11 18:43

It will be rather splendid to see Sofia Leal supporting her husband on television. In fact, a film should be made about how they have fought against this machine since Amaral was removed from the case.

Judge Mental

Posts : 2764
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 79
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Games Afoot ?

Post by Blimunda on 24.02.11 19:25

Nothing said against Amaral by the McCanns, by their families,by their supporters or the British press will ever be considered as libellous.... angry Unless the case's solved one day.

Blimunda

Posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Games Afoot ?

Post by YNG on 24.02.11 20:53

@Judge Mental wrote:It will be rather splendid to see Sofia Leal supporting her husband on television. In fact, a film should be made about how they have fought against this machine since Amaral was removed from the case.

What an excellent idea JM thumbsup

____________________
KM : "They want me to lie - I'm being framed. Police don't want a murder in Portugal”

YNG

Posts : 410
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum