The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PSYCHICS IN THE MCCANN CASE

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PSYCHICS IN THE MCCANN CASE

Post by kimHager on 17.03.14 19:58

Hmmm im wondering how kate got this Bible from this person who marked that particular passage so soon after the disappearance? Did Gerry bring it back as a gift from the person after going back to the UK to get that dna that maddy never left in the apartment? Or did the gift giver give this to kate BEFORE the holiday...heck we got another psychic! Surely kate could call him and ask how he knew just which passage would be needed on this holiday!
Blah! Kate had the Bible im thinking it was hers and she marked that passage because she felt maddy died as a result of some sin ( sedation? Neglect? Tennis/ swinging? ) by the parents. Maybe we should call the psychic hotline on that.

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.03.14 21:48

Words fail me ...

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 17.03.14 22:52

Châtelaine i read these posts and got so irritated that i just started a rant...to call in the psychics does K and G really want everyone to believe that this is all a coincedence? And im lost as to how they can have a passage marked in the Bible which clearly to me says volumes and they say someone gave it to them.Unless thats verified i find that hard to believe.I believe it was Kate's Bible and she was trying to make sense of something,quiet possibly why her child like David and Bathshebas was " taken" was it because of sin? If they believe this or Kate does then maybe she Does believe she is guilty and is feeling guilty.
Although with her narcassistic attitude it would be blamed on anything but her own actions, if she is guilty.

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 17.03.14 23:15

Bathsheba was married to someone else when she got pregnant with Davids' child. David planned the death of her husband in order to have her. Whether that has anything to do with anything I don't know but it sure is a weird passage to point out to someone whose child has just been abducted.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 18.03.14 5:28

I agree littlepixie it doesnt make any sense that someone would give kate a bible with a passage marked about a dead child when their child has just been abducted.Thats why i believe Kate marked the passage after speaking to the priest. The Bible was there when the PJ searched the apartment.I really searched the internet to find out what passage was marked because i really believe it held vital clues as to what happened to Maddy. Its been suggested somewhere that maddy may have not been Gerry's child. I believe she is..

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.03.14 7:18

@littlepixie wrote:Bathsheba was married to someone else when she got pregnant with Davids' child. David planned the death of her husband in order to have her. Whether that has anything to do with anything I don't know but it sure is a weird passage to point out to someone whose child has just been abducted.
She may have read it because the following chapter has a more optimistic content.

The prophet Nathan denounced David's sin to his face.

David repented and acknowledged his serious wrongdoing before God.

Although the child of David and Bathsheba's illicit union died a week old, David and Bathsheba married and had another child.

Who became...

...King Solomon.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 18.03.14 11:43

I've never fallen for the whole notion that Kate and Gerry are religious. Ma Healy said as much and IMO this was concocted as a smokescreen to make them look worthy and innocent in a Catholic country. Again IMO it is an absolute sham.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 18.03.14 11:54

was the bible given to her by the priest and he said it belonged to his wife ,could that have been hubburd?  joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 18.03.14 12:50

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@littlepixie wrote:Bathsheba was married to someone else when she got pregnant with Davids' child. David planned the death of her husband in order to have her. Whether that has anything to do with anything I don't know but it sure is a weird passage to point out to someone whose child has just been abducted.
She may have read it because the following chapter has a more optimistic content.

Although the child of David and Bathsheba's illicit union died a week old, David and Bathsheba married and had another child.

Who became...

...King Solomon.

This fellow (David Allgire) aligns the David and Bathseba relationship to a lesson in concealment or confession - he shows how David had many opportunities to confess but each time took the decision to conceal and how it progressively made the initial sin worse and worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ytcun8ocpo

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 18.03.14 13:28

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I've never fallen for the whole notion that Kate and Gerry are religious. Ma Healy said as much and IMO this was concocted as a smokescreen to make them look worthy and innocent in a Catholic country. Again IMO it is an absolute sham.
Shame on you, Sandm! < wags finger >  Don't you know that churches are places where troubled souls can freely unburden themselves of their doubts and fears, such as whether bodies are at risk of discovery and whether their homes are bugged?   sarcastic

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 18.03.14 23:09

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Who became...

...King Solomon.

David was bloodguilty. He arranged someones death and was forgiven by God.
Mmmm . .

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

does anyone here remember jdomino?

Post by julee on 03.04.14 23:37

does an astrogist count as phsycic ?
only remember snippets of his posts but he did give a time span which made everyone groan as it was years ahead, he made further predictions , wish i could remember , hoping someone will .
First post for me, usually just read, been on the case from when the dogs came in , for me it is all about the dogs !

julee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.04.14 7:40

Hi, I like your way of joining into the forum so yeah Welcome on board.

I find newbie starting new thread just to say hello I am new blah blah blah too conspicuous and waste of thread/time because after a few welcoming posts the thread will become obsolete.

I would never introduce myself into social setting by pushing in with a new topic, rather I would slip in inconspicuously and when appropriate contribute on the same convo topic.....

BTW, what's an astrogist ?  Who ?
 Time span for ?  as in the Mccanns exposed and arrested?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.04.14 7:47

welcome Julee.

I assume that you mean an astrologist.

If you google astrologist and McCann case you'll find various links but I doubt that anyone here will take them seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.04.14 8:02

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:welcome Julee.

I assume that you mean an astrologist.

If you google astrologist and McCann case you'll find various links but I doubt that anyone here will take them seriously.

About psychic , there is never a united version on the primary basis or the detail.
It is subjective to the psychic.
I would be interested to know if psychics are unanimous that MBM is dead (primary basis)?

I remember vaguely one poster called John Domino ? who used to provide interim readings .........

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 04.04.14 15:06

Hi Julee always nice to see a new face... Astrologist and psychics are similar but different, you posted a "he" do you mean Nostradamus? I don't think I've ever seen his prediction on MBM if there was one? I know he made alot of odd predictions hundreds of years ago but they seem to vague to me to be able to say they are true or not?
Feel free to post on the welcome board we would love to know more about you. I personally believe the dogs made the right prediction so far.

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What's up, Cok...?

Post by missbeetle on 12.09.14 22:28

I was looking up something else - Moroccan sightings -

- when I came across this Dutch psychic's letter and drawing :

(snipped from mccannpjfiles.co.uk, with thanks)

It's interesting in a I-hadn't-come-across-it-before way...

...and my eye was caught by the hairy chest of the suspected kidnapper.

I looked up Mr van der Lee - he's rather young - 30s?

Is Cok an ordinary Dutch name or a nickname?

Not one I'd heard before...

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 12.09.14 23:02

I once remember seeing a chap on u tube, think his name was something king or other? according to him according to Nostradamus  a child would be ABDUCTED and taken to South Africa  big grin spin

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee14 on 14.09.14 2:17

Does anyone remember Carol Everett? There was an article in the sun which had a photo of two people who were dead ringers for her sketches of the maid and the man who smelled of meat, which I found astonishing at the time (before the dogs, and before the files were released!). I had saved it, but darned if I can find it now. Interesting sketch of a barn type building too. And I'd be embarrassed to say how long I spent looking at pictures of bridges :-) 

http://www.caroleverett.com/ce-crime/maddy-mccann.htm

Dee14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee14 on 14.09.14 4:16

Fwiw Jose Batista and Maria Fernandez
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/THE%20SUN.jpg

Dee14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.09.14 11:01

Before we spend any more time on discussing psychics and mediums, hundreds of whom gave their impressions, ideas, imaginations and speculations to the Portuguese police and all of them saying something different about what they thought happened to Madeleine, this quote from David Mirfield, Head of the West Midlands Police Investigation Unit, in 2006, should be noted:

"I have consulted with all of my senior investigating officers, and none can recall using such a person...I am not personally aware of any occasion where the use of a psychic has resulted in the detection of a murder".

Indeed he is right. Well-trained cadaver dogs have a 100% success rate in detecting whatever they are trained to detect.

In the Madeleine McCann case, the success rate of assorted psychics and mediums has been NIL.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davro on 14.09.14 11:15

Psychics in any criminal case are a distraction,a welcome distraction to those with something with hide,an unwelcome distraction to those seeking the truth.

They're also always good for a Headline on a slow news day.

davro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 15.09.14 0:07

and didn't Kate and Gerry contact a medium of whom they had his book on the bed stand,and obviously mediums contact the dead....but wait....I sniff, something not quite right here

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 15.09.14 1:14

@davro wrote:Psychics in any criminal case are a distraction,a welcome distraction to those with something with hide,an unwelcome distraction to those seeking the truth.

Yes, I think that nails it!

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 15.09.14 8:40

@Okeydokey wrote:
@davro wrote:Psychics in any criminal case are a distraction,a welcome distraction to those with something with hide,an unwelcome distraction to those seeking the truth.

Yes, I think that nails it!

A US TV programme lost no time in making an hour long documentary fronted by a blonde 'psychic'. Wandering round PdL, stopping at the beach  where she 'knew'  the abductor stood and photographed Maddie playing on the beach... laughat
(Obviously  she used the Sagres incident of the 26th April).

Yes, psychics were deployed  very quickly by TM, so quickly that it's uncanny, almost as if they knew.... big grin

The other thing I remember possibly from the first Panorama in April 2012, is Clarrie smugly telling us that when the 194 leads ran out they still got some 500-plus  psychic sightings to go through.

How's that safe pink seat in Brighton going then Clarence?   Have you consulted a psychic on your political future? spit coffee

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum