The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by theolivebranch on 04.02.11 10:40

Good Morning Autumn. Yes what a dose of venom displayed in the repeating posts.

Reminds me of the playground, "nah nah nah" very constructive as you say.

theolivebranch

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Autumn on 04.02.11 10:55

@theolivebranch wrote:My oh my. I came on for a quick read and first thread I go to I see either a poor insomniac or a poor person in need of medication.

First thing I was going to do was lock the thread but read on and saw that he/she hadn't been the only poster so lets let it stand to let other posters see just what some of the McCann supporters are prepared to do.

I am one of the pensioners he/she is so scathing about. Wasn't saying that when I was sending my pension money in the early days of the fund when I hadn't had the facility of the internet. May I have it back please? With interest.

Visitors to our forum, many of them pensioners who kindly donated to the Fund, will be shocked to see the obvious contempt shown to them by McCann supporters.

So, there we have it, as posted here by a McCann supporter - You are all suffering from alzheimers and invisible on the streets (that is, unless you are shoving your pensions into brown envelopes addressed to The King and Queen of Rothley Towers).

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Autumn on 04.02.11 11:00

@theolivebranch wrote:Good Morning Autumn. Yes what a dose of venom displayed in the repeating posts.

Reminds me of the playground, "nah nah nah" very constructive as you say.

Morning theolivebranch. Thing is they have no answers to the questions. Posting immature insults in the early hours are the actions of a coward who is unable to give a reasoned and rational response to questions many of us want answers to.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by theolivebranch on 04.02.11 11:23

@Autumn wrote:
@theolivebranch wrote:My oh my. I came on for a quick read and first thread I go to I see either a poor insomniac or a poor person in need of medication.

First thing I was going to do was lock the thread but read on and saw that he/she hadn't been the only poster so lets let it stand to let other posters see just what some of the McCann supporters are prepared to do.

I am one of the pensioners he/she is so scathing about. Wasn't saying that when I was sending my pension money in the early days of the fund when I hadn't had the facility of the internet. May I have it back please? With interest.

Visitors to our forum, many of them pensioners who kindly donated to the Fund, will be shocked to see the obvious contempt shown to them by McCann supporters.

So, there we have it, as posted here by a McCann supporter - You are all suffering from alzheimers and invisible on the streets (that is, unless you are shoving your pensions into brown envelopes addressed to The King and Queen of Rothley Towers).

Yes very caring. I suppose the McCanns would distance themselves and say that this has nothing to do with them, well they have to don't they. They cannot be seen in any way at having any link with this sort of post.

As I understand it though there are more of the same ilk that post on other blogs and fora, as well as the threats that some with high profiles in the efforts to seek truth and justice for Madeleine have had against their person.

Poor poor little girl.

theolivebranch

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Autumn on 04.02.11 13:04

Far from distancing themselves, the McCanns very publicly, on their Official Facebook Site, promote and give links to the following:



The Writing of The Wrongs linking to
Fact of the Fiction 1 Blog
Fact of the Fiction 2 Blog
Find Madeleine Website
Forum: Just a Thought You Know
Forum: Justice 4 All Madeleine McCann Family
Forum: PFA2
Justice for Madeleine McCann Family Blog
Official Find Madeleine Facebook
Petition for an Independent Review of Madeleine's Case
The Hounding of the McCanns Blog
Log in
Valid XHTML
XFN
WordPress

I think the general public would be sickened to read the stuff churned out by the morons on these hate sites. Make no mistake, the McCanns make it very clear they support these sites to the extent of describing the members and those who run them as 'our friends'

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.02.11 13:32

163 police forces are looking for Madeleine and helping with an internet appeal:


Sunday Express

Sunday November 8, 2009

By James Murray, Investigations Editor


SCOTLAND YARD should be brought in to take ­control of the investigation to discover what ­happened to Madeleine McCann.

Kate and Gerry McCann want the Yard’s ­renowned kidnap team to assess an avalanche of new information after last week’s emotional internet appeal, which ­generated five million hits from around the world.

Portuguese ­police, the Sunday Express can reveal, have failed to set up a new phone line for callers to ring with information.

Last night there was fury over the dismissive response. Interpol and Europol are among 163 ­forces worldwide that have committed to help with the appeal.


Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/138901/Yard-asked-to-reopen-Maddie-caseYard-asked-to-reopen-Maddie-case#ixzz1Czs7oxle

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13971
Reputation : 2146
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

True - or false?

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.02.11 13:35

@Tony Bennett wrote:163 police forces are looking for Madeleine...
I wonder who told the police that?

Did any journalist check it out?

Was it true?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13971
Reputation : 2146
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Mike on 04.02.11 13:52

Do journalists check anything out Tony?

if they did then surely they would have printed a few McCann truths by now.

Mike

Posts : 161
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by PeterMac on 04.02.11 14:13

There is an offence known to English law of "Wasting Police Time" S. 5(2) Criminal Law Act 1967
It is also known to Common Law.

The offence is committed when a person "causes any wasteful employment of the police" by "knowingly making to any person a false report" which:
• Shows that a criminal offence has been committed,
• Creates apprehension for the safety of any persons or property, or
• Indicates that they have information material to any police inquiry.

The rogatory interviews were conducted under English law.
Interestingly, if we go right back to the beginning, they never actually made a report "Showing that a criminal offence had been committed". Which is the first stumbling block in the whole investigation. There never was evidence of an abduction.
Perhaps when the book is published we shall find out !

PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Judge Mental on 04.02.11 14:35

Oh dear.

We have a genuine commitment to provide a site where all views may be aired. We feel that in the interests of fairness and balance, we must allow the fans of the Tapas 9 to express themselves in any way they feel would be of benefit to Team McCann and themselves.

One often prays for an occasion when a Tapas 9 fan will finally join us to provide just one scintilla of evidence which would suggest that Madeleine could possibly have been abducted. Alas, in almost four years this has not come to pass, yet postings such as the above are commonplace.

May one express one's most sincere apologies to any readers who are unfamiliar with our site.for the repetitive postings written by tonyismental. Before you pass judgement on this poster, please would you ask yourself how you would feel if you were walking in their shoes. They are on a most perilous rocky path, and have no lantern or beacon to facilitate their passage. Would you sacrifice yourself in this way, knowing there are no rewards at the end of all this?

This person obviously has a great commitment towards the Tapas 9, and one would ask that you acknowledge this and send your prayers or thoughts towards them, that they may become enlightened and free from the darkness.

One would ask all our readers and posters that you support your NHS at this time, and ask yourselves, do you really need your doctor's appointments? Do you really need all those prescribed drugs that you ask your doctor for? Because with imminent cuts coming into the NHS, there are people who really, really need those doctors appointments, and who really, really do need to take advantage of your GP's prescribing budget.

tonyismental is living proof of this, and there are at least half a dozen more Tapas 9 fans in need of treatment. They could live in your parish or your doctor's catchment area, so please think twice before eating up your GP's time and budget. Because there are people out there who really need his or her help.


Judge Mental

Posts : 2764
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 79
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by theolivebranch on 04.02.11 14:37

@Autumn wrote:Far from distancing themselves, the McCanns very publicly, on their Official Facebook Site, promote and give links to the following:



The Writing of The Wrongs linking to
Fact of the Fiction 1 Blog
Fact of the Fiction 2 Blog
Find Madeleine Website
Forum: Just a Thought You Know
Forum: Justice 4 All Madeleine McCann Family
Forum: PFA2
Justice for Madeleine McCann Family Blog
Official Find Madeleine Facebook
Petition for an Independent Review of Madeleine's Case
The Hounding of the McCanns Blog
Log in
Valid XHTML
XFN
WordPress

I think the general public would be sickened to read the stuff churned out by the morons on these hate sites. Make no mistake, the McCanns make it very clear they support these sites to the extent of describing the members and those who run them as 'our friends'

Well then I want an apology from them if these people are their friends and mouthpieces. Them medical professionals as well. Wonder what the GMC would think about that?

theolivebranch

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by OMGlol on 04.02.11 14:40

@Autumn wrote:Far from distancing themselves, the McCanns very publicly, on their Official Facebook Site, promote and give links to the following:



The Writing of The Wrongs linking to
Fact of the Fiction 1 Blog
Fact of the Fiction 2 Blog
Find Madeleine Website
Forum: Just a Thought You Know
Forum: Justice 4 All Madeleine McCann Family
Forum: PFA2
Justice for Madeleine McCann Family Blog
Official Find Madeleine Facebook
Petition for an Independent Review of Madeleine's Case
The Hounding of the McCanns Blog
Log in
Valid XHTML
XFN
WordPress

I think the general public would be sickened to read the stuff churned out by the morons on these hate sites. Make no mistake, the McCanns make it very clear they support these sites to the extent of describing the members and those who run them as 'our friends'

Link please.

OMGlol

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Judge Mental on 04.02.11 14:53

@theolivebranch wrote:
@Autumn wrote:Far from distancing themselves, the McCanns very publicly, on their Official Facebook Site, promote and give links to the following:



The Writing of The Wrongs linking to
Fact of the Fiction 1 Blog
Fact of the Fiction 2 Blog
Find Madeleine Website
Forum: Just a Thought You Know
Forum: Justice 4 All Madeleine McCann Family
Forum: PFA2
Justice for Madeleine McCann Family Blog
Official Find Madeleine Facebook
Petition for an Independent Review of Madeleine's Case
The Hounding of the McCanns Blog
Log in
Valid XHTML
XFN
WordPress

I think the general public would be sickened to read the stuff churned out by the morons on these hate sites. Make no mistake, the McCanns make it very clear they support these sites to the extent of describing the members and those who run them as 'our friends'

Well then I want an apology from them if these people are their friends and mouthpieces. Them medical professionals as well. Wonder what the GMC would think about that?

Since they did not see fit to suspend them when they were officially declared as prime suspects in the disappearance of their own daughter and occultation of a dead body, one would hold out very little hope of the GMC doing anything about this.

@ theolivebranch Did you know that the GMC quite recently allowed a convicted paedophile to walk straight back into an NHS job? Apparently, it was perfectly reasonable for him to have been loading down pictures of children being violently sexually abused. Apparently, work-related stress had brought the paedophile out in him. Apparently, the GMC recognised this as being quite normal under the circumstances and reinstated him.

Judge Mental

Posts : 2764
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 79
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by theolivebranch on 04.02.11 15:39

@Judge Mental wrote:
@theolivebranch wrote:
@Autumn wrote:Far from distancing themselves, the McCanns very publicly, on their Official Facebook Site, promote and give links to the following:



The Writing of The Wrongs linking to
Fact of the Fiction 1 Blog
Fact of the Fiction 2 Blog
Find Madeleine Website
Forum: Just a Thought You Know
Forum: Justice 4 All Madeleine McCann Family
Forum: PFA2
Justice for Madeleine McCann Family Blog
Official Find Madeleine Facebook
Petition for an Independent Review of Madeleine's Case
The Hounding of the McCanns Blog
Log in
Valid XHTML
XFN
WordPress

I think the general public would be sickened to read the stuff churned out by the morons on these hate sites. Make no mistake, the McCanns make it very clear they support these sites to the extent of describing the members and those who run them as 'our friends'

Well then I want an apology from them if these people are their friends and mouthpieces. Them medical professionals as well. Wonder what the GMC would think about that?

Since they did not see fit to suspend them when they were officially declared as prime suspects in the disappearance of their own daughter and occultation of a dead body, one would hold out very little hope of the GMC doing anything about this.

@ theolivebranch Did you know that the GMC quite recently allowed a convicted paedophile to walk straight back into an NHS job? Apparently, it was perfectly reasonable for him to have been loading down pictures of children being violently sexually abused. Apparently, work-related stress had brought the paedophile out in him. Apparently, the GMC recognised this as being quite normal under the circumstances and reinstated him.

No JM I didn't know this, where can I read more about this please?

theolivebranch

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Judge Mental on 04.02.11 16:27

@OMGlol wrote:
@Autumn wrote:Far from distancing themselves, the McCanns very publicly, on their Official Facebook Site, promote and give links to the following:



The Writing of The Wrongs linking to
Fact of the Fiction 1 Blog
Fact of the Fiction 2 Blog
Find Madeleine Website
Forum: Just a Thought You Know
Forum: Justice 4 All Madeleine McCann Family
Forum: PFA2
Justice for Madeleine McCann Family Blog
Official Find Madeleine Facebook
Petition for an Independent Review of Madeleine's Case
The Hounding of the McCanns Blog
Log in
Valid XHTML
XFN
WordPress

I think the general public would be sickened to read the stuff churned out by the morons on these hate sites. Make no mistake, the McCanns make it very clear they support these sites to the extent of describing the members and those who run them as 'our friends'

Link please.

hi OMGlol

We are very busy at the moment. What particular link are you after? One would ask that you have a rummage through our McCann threads yourself, and come back to us in a few days time if you cannot find what you are looking for.

Simply as a precaution, please watch out for the cheeky little chappie. He may look light on his feet, but he is actually quite heavy, and has been known to jump on our banishment buttons without notice. This is why one feels it only fair to warn you about him.

Oh dear. He is already here at the bottom of this post. And it looks as if he has brought his friend and his psychiatric social worker. Only oneself can tell them all apart from each other. Please be careful not to upset him, because he did not sleep very well last night. He became mesmerised by a poster called tonyismental, and was watching him for ages in the early hours. laughat

exalt exalt exalt

Judge Mental

Posts : 2764
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 79
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.02.11 16:47

@Judge Mental wrote:@ theolivebranch Did you know that the GMC quite recently allowed a convicted paedophile to walk straight back into an NHS job? Apparently, it was perfectly reasonable for him to have been loading down pictures of children being violently sexually abused. Apparently, work-related stress had brought the paedophile out in him. Apparently, the GMC recognised this as being quite normal under the circumstances and reinstated him.
Judge, I cannot find details of such a case, do you have a link?

I have found this Australian case, where a hospital consultant who viewed thousands of child porn images was suspended, later reinstated, but only on condition that he never saw patients under 18:
http://www.ahpra.gov.au/documents/default.aspx?record=WD10%2F1746&dbid=AP&chksum=Ly4eoiQlFeFXR4d2hCCU6A%3D%3D

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13971
Reputation : 2146
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Tigers Eye on 04.02.11 17:20

The overnight poster is typical of the rabid ramblings of some so-called "pros", all this is rather disturbing.

My Mother actually does have Alzheimers therefore casual, nasty references to this hideous, debilitating illness are somewhat insulting but mostly...ignorant.

Tigers Eye

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Judge Mental on 04.02.11 17:25

http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/news.php?id=5006#newspost

A DOCTOR caught with a stash of 5,000 child porn pictures has been working at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital. Stuart Ruthven worked in the hospital last month as part of a training programme. In 2003, the then Royal Navy surgeon was convicted of making indecent photographs of children.

He was sentenced to an 18-month community rehabilitation order, and made to sign the Sex Offenders Register for five years.

A review panel of the General Medical Council (GMC) ruled that Dr Ruthven could continue to practise, with the condition he didn’t treat under-16s.

But, in December, 2008, that condition was revoked, meaning he can now work with children, and in entering the hospital he was breaking no laws, court orders or GMC rulings. Dr Ruthven, who is in his early 30s, is retraining as a pathologist, and worked in the children’s hospital as part of his study programme.

Children’s charity Kidscape say they have grave concerns about the medic’s freedom to practise. Director Claude Knights said: “The possession of indecent images of children represents a vile crime, which is even more despicable when the perpetrator is a doctor.

“The downloading of indecent images of children is never a victimless crime, and encourages this deplorable trade. Some people would question whether this doctor's sentence reflects fully the horror of his crimes.”

Dr Ruthven is understood to be employed by the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals Trust, and is undertaking his training under the Mersey Deanery, and undertakes work placements in different hospitals.

The Deanery confirmed he worked at the children’s hospital between June 14 and 25. Alder Hey confirmed the doctor had worked in the hospital, but added he never actually treated patients.

Jayne Shaw, director of human resources and organisational development at Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust, said: “I can confirm that Dr Stuart Ruthven is a doctor in training and has never been employed by the trust. He did take a very short-term placement at the hospital as a requirement of his training.

“Dr Ruthven was fully supervised throughout this placement, during which time he did not have any direct contact with patients.”

Dr Ruthven, who also worked at the Countess of Chester Hospital in 2009, was caught during a national crackdown on internet child porn following a tip-off from the FBI.

Speaking at a GMC hearing in 2006, Dr Ruthven, who downloaded the images at his parents’ house in Flixton, Trafford, said in 2002, during a tour of duty on a submarine, he was driven “stir-crazy” by the conditions.

He added: “In 2003, I was in a situation where myself and many of my friends were frequenting strip bars. Pornography was fairly widespread and a common occurrence, and I had seen a lot. I was bored and looking to see what was out there and I was de-sensitised. I didn't go out specifically looking for child pornography.”

A spokesman for the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals Trust said: “We currently act as lead employer for a large number of doctors across Merseyside who don’t necessarily work in our hospitals. Dr Ruthven, like other trainees, will work in placements at a range of NHS Trusts in Merseyside.”

Dr Ruthven was today unavailable for comment.

Judge Mental

Posts : 2764
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 79
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Judge Mental on 04.02.11 17:36

@Tigers Eye wrote:The overnight poster is typical of the rabid ramblings of some so-called "pros", all this is rather disturbing.

My Mother actually does have Alzheimers therefore casual, nasty references to this hideous, debilitating illness are somewhat insulting but mostly...ignorant.

Really quite despicable of them. Only when these people gain first hand knowledge of this and other heart-rendingly horrible diseases and its affects on loved ones, will they finally understand how harrowing it is for yourself and others to read their disgraceful rabid rantings. When one says Amen to this, one is making absolutely no apology as to how this may be read and interpreted by others. Amen.

There, but for the grace of God have they not yet been touched by this. It could happen to any one of us or themselves, and they should be mindful of this when committing to write something which will be found on the internet long, long after they themselves are dead.

roses For you Tiger's Eye.

Judge Mental

Posts : 2764
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 79
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by dazedandconfused on 04.02.11 17:50

Well said JM. I cared for a very dear relative stricken by this disease. It was a harrowing experience for us both. To watch a wonderful person reduced to a shell of themselves is something that will stay with me forever. Shame on anyone using this disease as a throwaway line when discussing those of a different opinion to themselves.

dazedandconfused

Posts : 48
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Cherry on 04.02.11 18:01

The comments made by tonyismental just highlights to us all the inmaturity, ignorance and sheer nastiness of this person imo. It also shows to all those reading the forum (which I believe includes police officers and journalists) the kind of people who align themselves to the Mccanns. Therefore i would say far from being clever which the poster seems to think he is, he (or she) has actually shot themselves in the foot.

It also shows the desperation of the Mccann followers if all they can come up with is insults and cannot even make a reasoned argument. This person has shown themselves up well and truly.

Cherry

Posts : 2150
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : Emirates Stadium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Judge Mental on 04.02.11 18:20

@dazedandconfused wrote:Well said JM. I cared for a very dear relative stricken by this disease. It was a harrowing experience for us both. To watch a wonderful person reduced to a shell of themselves is something that will stay with me forever. Shame on anyone using this disease as a throwaway line when discussing those of a different opinion to themselves.

For you dazedandconfused roses

One is always mindful that any such debilitating diseases could beset any one of us at any time. Lives change in an instant, as some of us have already discovered. They must surely be aware that Kate McCann's father is ill himself! This is why one cannot fathom their raison d'etre at all. Their 'support' make the Tapas 9 look even more evil than they are already portrayed, and the McCanns and their lawyers have not not even had the decency to ask this filth to dilute their bile. How sick and evil does this make the Tapas 9 look, when they know that this behaviour is being conducted on their behalf?

A handful of semi-literate idiots ranting away amongst themselves, will not stop this case from being investigated. Libelling Amaral and Tony Bennett will not prevent this either.

Judge Mental

Posts : 2764
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 79
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by OMGlol on 04.02.11 18:25

@Judge Mental wrote:
@OMGlol wrote:
@Autumn wrote:Far from distancing themselves, the McCanns very publicly, on their Official Facebook Site, promote and give links to the following:



The Writing of The Wrongs linking to
Fact of the Fiction 1 Blog
Fact of the Fiction 2 Blog
Find Madeleine Website
Forum: Just a Thought You Know
Forum: Justice 4 All Madeleine McCann Family
Forum: PFA2
Justice for Madeleine McCann Family Blog
Official Find Madeleine Facebook
Petition for an Independent Review of Madeleine's Case
The Hounding of the McCanns Blog
Log in
Valid XHTML
XFN
WordPress

I think the general public would be sickened to read the stuff churned out by the morons on these hate sites. Make no mistake, the McCanns make it very clear they support these sites to the extent of describing the members and those who run them as 'our friends'

Link please.

hi OMGlol

We are very busy at the moment. What particular link are you after? One would ask that you have a rummage through our McCann threads yourself, and come back to us in a few days time if you cannot find what you are looking for.

Simply as a precaution, please watch out for the cheeky little chappie. He may look light on his feet, but he is actually quite heavy, and has been known to jump on our banishment buttons without notice. This is why one feels it only fair to warn you about him.

Oh dear. He is already here at the bottom of this post. And it looks as if he has brought his friend and his psychiatric social worker. Only oneself can tell them all apart from each other. Please be careful not to upset him, because he did not sleep very well last night. He became mesmerised by a poster called tonyismental, and was watching him for ages in the early hours. laughat

exalt exalt exalt

What link am I after? Why, the very one that Autumn refers to when she says the pro's are mentioned on the McCanns website as being their friend.

Now please put your exalt away because I'm not sure I can find the required link by rummaging through the mccann threads so please don't send one on a wild goose chase! shame on you

OMGlol

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Autumn on 04.02.11 18:36

http://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign?ref=sgm

Official Find Madeleine Campaign From our friends at Madeleine--Writing the Wrongs. What did Amaral investigate?
What did Gonçalo Amaral investigated? | Madeleine - Writing the Wrongs
madeleine-writingthewrongs.com
In his own book, on the cover that sums up his intentions, he writes “a criminal investigation is only committed to the pursuit of material fact. It shouldn’t worry about political correctness. ”


Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to Transworld from The Madeleine Foundation inviting the McCanns to answer 163 key questions in their forthcoming 'very truthful' book

Post by Judge Mental on 04.02.11 21:21

OMGlol wrote: ''What link am I after? Why, the very one that Autumn refers to when she says the pro's are mentioned on the McCanns website as being their friend.
Now please put your away because I'm not sure I can find the required link by rummaging through the mccann threads so please don't send one on a wild goose chase!''


@ OMG lol

All square now then? One honestly thought Autumn would be unavailable, due to some gravely important tasks we had set ourselves earlier. The tasks were completed sooner than expected, due to some help received from Portugal; and most surprisingly the FCO, who have been much more helpful than we had originally anticipated. Serves themselves right for allowing juniors do the jobs of seniors laughat All in a day's work ay? winkwink

By the way, this cheeky little chappie here exalt works under his own steam, and one does not have any control over him or his friends.

exalt exalt See! Here they are again, and one can assure you that one did not ask for them to appear at all.

Please do not be concerned about being banished into the wilderness OMGlol. You would have to be considered as extremely lippy, naughty, dangerous or very evil before you are banished from here, as we are unfortunately affiliated to a lot of tolerance societies. The names of these societies are a very, very big secret. So don't ask! None of them are connected to Rothley, Plymouth or Bristol though winkwink

Judge Mental

Posts : 2764
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 79
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum