The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Do You Speak Arabic?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do You Speak Arabic?

Post by Autumn on 20.01.11 20:49

Official Find Madeleine Campaign If you speak/write Arabic and have a software application that can help us with our Arabic posters, please contact our Web team at Webmaster@findmadeleine.com. Many thanks!
5 hours ago · Like · Comment · View feedback (40)

http://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign?ref=sgm

For pity's sake wtf

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arabic speakers wanted in Dubai to make the story in today's Sun look a bit credible

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.01.11 21:32

@Autumn wrote:
Official Find Madeleine Campaign If you speak/write Arabic and have a software application that can help us with our Arabic posters, please contact our Web team at Webmaster@findmadeleine.com. Many thanks!
5 hours ago · Like · Comment · View feedback (40)
This might be connected with the alleged Madeleine 'lookalike' as reported in today's Sun.

I've just written an article for the Madeleine Foundation website touching on this point, and dealing with the Sun article,

Here's an extract from it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The so-called facts in today’s Sun article are sparse. Let’s summarise them:

· An unnamed 35-year-old businessman says he saw a ‘black’ woman in a veil, walking alongside a girl, perhaps aged about 7 or 8, who looked like Madeleine

· In front of them was a ‘very skinny man’ who had a scary face and a moustache’, accompanied by another thin woman

· This all happened ‘in November’.

The article claims that police officers from Interpol are currently ‘probing the sighting’. That seems highly unlikely. Would they still be ‘probing this sighting’ two months later?

The article also claims that the McCanns’ private investigators are ‘probing the sighting’. One wonders how. Are they in Dubai, searching? No details are given. Even if they were, what could they do? Would they have access to CCTV footage? Would they be allowed free access to go round interviewing whomsoever they wanted to in Dubai? Do they speak Arabic? Simply to ask these questions demonstrates that in no serious way can the McCanns’ investigators be ‘probing the sighting’.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do You Speak Arabic?

Post by Shibboleth on 23.01.11 2:13

لا مزيد من الأموال التي تنفق على رسالتي هذه المخادعة اللصوص! كما ينبغي مكدسا!

No need to thank me.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amyryllus on 23.01.11 3:43

very impressive, was that on a keyboard or did you cut and paste from somewhere? Just curious

amyryllus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

or Chinese will do

Post by Autumn on 23.01.11 10:28

蔡春敏 do you need Chinese help?
Thursday at 08:12 ·

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Chinese would be good too. Let us know at Webmaster@findmadeleine.com. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

rotfl

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theolivebranch on 23.01.11 10:38

The McCanns could print posters with every language in the world, but, what picture of Madeleine will they put on it? And they would probably used an aged enhanced photograph but how do they know this is correct.

Looking at age enhancement I have just had to have passport type photographs taken for ID card. It is done every 5 years, now I am amazed how different I look in this 5 years.

A total waste of money imo, but eh they were going to blitz southern Spain with posters, and did they, NO.

theolivebranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YNG on 23.01.11 11:39

@Autumn wrote:蔡春敏 do you need Chinese help?
Thursday at 08:12 ·

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Chinese would be good too. Let us know at Webmaster@findmadeleine.com. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

rotfl

lol! ............ as long as they don't Wing the Wong number lol4

YNG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OMGlol on 23.01.11 11:42

laugh

OMGlol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crikey on 23.01.11 11:55

I suppose if it does find Maddie then it is a good thing really. I do not hold much hope out for it, but i have been wrong before (in fact several times)

crikey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 23.01.11 12:40

@crikey wrote:I suppose if it does find Maddie then it is a good thing really. I do not hold much hope out for it, but i have been wrong before (in fact several times)

sad Unfortunately crikey, we will never ever find a live Madeleine, according to Eddie and Keela and the original forensic results. Nobody else has ever been reported dead in apartment 5A you see. No cadavers have ever lain there before. Yet there were cadaver scents drenching apartment 5A, the McCanns hired car, and indeed poor Cuddle Cat; who came within a whisker of being brutally savaged, and torn limb from limb when Eddie found him - such were the strong scents of death which emanated from his plush body; even though he was hiding in a cupboard.

Of course, it is very possible that Kate McCann took Cuddle Cat to work with her when she was carrying out her duties with cadavers. Not that we have had any proof to date, which would ascertain that she could possibly have been in contact with many cadavers before she went for her Spring holiday.

For the first couple of years or so, one has considered the farcical and comical appeals to be uproariously amusing. However, since we have now learned to predict the dates of sightings and appeals, and the words which will be used them, they have lost their entertainment value somewhat.

Having said that, the latest one asking for Arabic speakers, caused one's mouth to adopt a wide grin and a terrific guffaw. This in turn brought on one of those hacking productive coughs, which one needs to do from time to time to clear one's lungs of some very sticky stuff big grin

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 23.01.11 13:32

For an Arabic poster they will have to make it look as if Madeleine is wearing a burka !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 24.01.11 9:29

I thought of contacting them to say I speak Double Dutch and will that help.

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 24.01.11 9:42

@Judge Mental wrote:Of course, it is very possible that Kate McCann took Cuddle Cat to work with her when she was carrying out her duties with cadavers.

laugh

Can you imagine a doctor taking a cuddlecat to work and then ensuring it makes contact with a dead patient or six? oh go on

At least the good doctor acknowledges the presence of cadavar in their holiday apartment and car, otherwise why make an excuse for it?

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 24.01.11 12:00

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
@Judge Mental wrote:Of course, it is very possible that Kate McCann took Cuddle Cat to work with her when she was carrying out her duties with cadavers.

laugh

Can you imagine a doctor taking a cuddlecat to work and then ensuring it makes contact with a dead patient or six? oh go on

At least the good doctor acknowledges the presence of cadaver in their holiday apartment and car, otherwise why make an excuse for it?

Precisely Get 'em Goncalo. When Mitchell told us that everything could be explained away with an innocent explanation, one does not think for a moment that he knew he would have to come up with any excuses for some clothing, a car, and areas of the McCann apartment being drenched with the scents of a decaying human body.

As we have come to learn, the scents and deposits of leaks from soiled nappies and rotten meat are of absolutely no concern to Eddie the cadaver dog and Keela the EVR dog. They are trained to deal with human deaths and human decay. Rather fortuitously, cadaverine and putrescine just happen to be found in sea bass fish. Sea bass was advertised worldwide on a rather strange blog which is allegedly written by Gerald Mccann. McCann advised us that his son Sean had developed quite a taste for this fish. For McCann to choose to tell us that Sean liked seabass, was in itself a most peculiar thing to waste time saying on a blog. Especially as his daughter Madeleine was missing, presumed by the Tapas 9 of being held captive by a British paedophile gang or held in a Hellish lair in the lawless hills of Portugal - Albeit, they would not be harming her at all, according to Gerald McCann.

However, little time was spent writing about this, as Sean had found such a liking for sea bass that McCann had a burning need to tell the world about it. It has to be assumed that the McCanns and Amelie appear not to have been too bothered about sea bass either way, lest McCann would have told us all about it.

Is it not most peculiar to our readers and posters, that the only times these two dogs have had words said against them, are concerned with the McCann case and the Haut de la Garenne case? Out of hundreds of successful cases and work undertaken by these two dogs, they have only ever shown false positives in the aforementioned case.

To be fair to Kate McCann, we cannot entirely rule out the remote and extremely unlikely possibility that this adult woman took the plush Cuddle Cat to work. She may have wandered amongst cadavers, examining them and writing out certificates of death. She may possibly have been messing around in her local morgue or been present at a shocking accident scene, such as a motorway pile-up or a hotel fire.

It is no secret that there were many occasions in the past, where one would take the childrens' cuddly toys to work. In some cases it could be very difficult for oneself to pass sentence. One would lie awake at night towards the end of a trial. praying to God for guidance. Knowing that the next day, one would be taking away a person's liberty, and having them confined to a cell without any of their home comforts, and away from all their familiars.

It was always with a heavy heart, that one passed sentence on persons whom one knew would be immediately placed in solitary confinement for the majority of their sentences, for their own protection. In some very grave cases, where rapists, murderers and nonces would stand in the dock, one found that the only way one could deal with one's own revulsion, was to place a cuddly Sooty on one hand and a cuddly Sweep on the other.

Whenever Sweep was brought out from under the bench, the most hardened criminals would quake in their shoes, knowing there was no hope left. And that they were going down for a very, very long time.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 24.01.11 12:31

@Judge Mental wrote:In some very grave cases, where rapists, murderers and nonces would stand in the dock, one found that the only way one could deal with one's own revulsion, was to place a cuddly Sooty on one hand and a cuddly Sweep on the other.

What, like this you mean? winkwink

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 24.01.11 14:02

We know she washed Cuddlecat, but what possible explanation is there from Mitchell for her not having washed her own clothes, and indeed having gone on holiday in the clothes she had worn at work for the whole of the previous week. She then clearly did not wash them again, until the dogs arrived some time later.
It is, like so much in this mystery, beyond belief.
The family member who blabbed about the six cadavers really helped their cause !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 24.01.11 14:09

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
@Judge Mental wrote:In some very grave cases, where rapists, murderers and nonces would stand in the dock, one found that the only way one could deal with one's own revulsion, was to place a cuddly Sooty on one hand and a cuddly Sweep on the other.

What, like this you mean?

What a scary trio!

Don't think that's quite what the Judge had in mind somehow, Get'em

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 24.01.11 14:49

@PeterMac wrote:We know she washed Cuddlecat, but what possible explanation is there from Mitchell for her not having washed her own clothes, and indeed having gone on holiday in the clothes she had worn at work for the whole of the previous week. She then clearly did not wash them again, until the dogs arrived some time later.
It is, like so much in this mystery, beyond belief.
The family member who blabbed about the six cadavers really helped their cause !

It's all so bizarre because it's built on a façade, the basis of which doesn't fit, no matter how many times they revise what actually happened on that fateful night.

Kate claiming that 'Madeleine could have had a nosebleed,' in an effort to explain blood in the apartment is another one of those jaw dropping moments. Hard to get your head around a mother not knowing if her 3 year old daughter has had a nosebleed or not... but then again the parents did manage to lose her permanently, so perhaps it does make sense... in a perverse sort of way!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 24.01.11 17:02

And didn't another one say it could have been mosquitoes, which then got splatted on the wall, leaving the traces of blood.
All a bit "Jurassic Park", Hugely entertaining, but very silly.

But for me one of the vital signs is the way in which the retro-fitting has been done. An explanation for everything. And when one explanation is shown to be a failure, another one is hastily shoe-horned into place.
I saw this a lot during my police service. Guilty suspects are very reluctant to say simply "I just don't know", or "I have no explanation for that". They need to be in control.
It is one of the weak points which experienced interrogators use to good effect. You do not challenge what the suspect is saying, but accept it and formulate the next question round that answer. You then take the suspect further and further out on their self constructed 'limb' until the point is reached, sometimes by the suspect themselves, where they realise they are talking nonsense, and that the interogator knows it. Or you just chop off the branch they are sitting on, by revealing the evidence which shows that the answer they gave half a hour ago was rubbish.
So IF KM had been questioned about the cadavers [and I hasten to say she wasn't and that that particular nonsense story was second hand from another family member ]
one would have simply accepted it, and then gone into detail about the days and places of each one, cause of death, age of each one, state of the body, where they were seen, who else was there, who notified the coroner, whether any was a 'sudden death' as defined by the police and so on and on. At some point during that even someone as hard and unfeeling as KM would be likely to have broken down, and certainly would when you mentioned that you had an appointment with the Coroner's officer immediately after the end of the interview !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OMGlol on 24.01.11 18:10

lol4

I bet you wish you could interrogate KM Mr Mac.

OMGlol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 24.01.11 18:27

Yes. I do. Very much

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 24.01.11 18:45

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:

What, like this you mean? winkwink

rotfl rotfl rotfl

Very much like that. Sooty was the fairest out of all of us and would whisper to the sentence to Sweep who would screech the sentence across the court.

@ Get 'em. We must animate that picture one day. It deserves a caption thread of all its own winkwink

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 24.01.11 18:51

The picture is, of course, courtesy of 'Himself' from the McCann Gallery.

themccanngallery.blogspot.com

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 24.01.11 23:30

If I could speak arabic, the Gapar statement, 50 Facts, Dogs evidence and all other relevent documents would have been translated when that ridiculous article came out in the Sun

I suppose I could Google translate but then I got banned from the "Desert Speak" forum for posting up the Master Media Manipulator article just before Clarrie descended on Dubai.

Anyway, I Hope I don`t get Carter Rucked for this

حقيقة ما حدث لمادلين ماكان؟
لا يوجد أي دليل على الإطلاق يوحي بأن عملية اختطافها

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigers Eye on 25.01.11 7:09

Hi Peter Mac

This is my first post on here and I have a question for you: Your previous post seemed to imply that you would have wanted to question KM about the cadaver scent on her clothes and on cuddle cat. Assuming that the PJ showed her the footage of the dogs alerting to the cadaver scent on her clothes, surely they would have asked her for an explanation? I know that she refused to answer all the questions in her "arguido" interview but wouldn't they have followed your line of enquiry (ie, going along with the lies and then breaking down the fairy tale)?

Also, as per your former life, what is your opinion of how the PJ handled the case? I get the impression that they should have questioned the McCanns much harder on the night she "disappeared" and that they were intimidated by them and also all by all the people who flew out to support them.

Tigers Eye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum