The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Does anyone know what this is all about? Mm11

Does anyone know what this is all about? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Does anyone know what this is all about? Mm11

Does anyone know what this is all about? Regist10

Does anyone know what this is all about?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does anyone know what this is all about? Empty Does anyone know what this is all about?

Post by Jill Havern 27.11.09 10:57

Posted by Bonnybraes on JATYK forum Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=124&page=59

As Ms Morais is so keen to suppress the Amaral tape, I am going to copy the synopsis of it.
Oh, and in case she feels inclined to whine again, my understanding is that it was NOT illegal to tape it, as it was needed as evidence.
Against Amaral, as usual.
What cannot be done as it is part of legal proceedings is reproduce the translation word for word - oh, and BTW, that is proceedings against Amaral.

Remember, Ms Morais herself confirmed its genuine with the words:

they have also published an illegally recorded phone call

No, you Fascist. It wasn't illegally recorded. But thanks again for confirming that everything we have been saying about your hero Unca Am the Martyr is true.
Here we go:
=========================

http://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/gonc....rsion-t2118.htm

The call starts off with the ring tone, this is Goncalo Amaral phoning the husband of a woman he had an affair with.

Amaral threatens this man several times, there is also a lot of very sexually explicit language, this mainly comes from Goncalo Amaral, in this conversation he refers to "ears" in a sexually explicit way.

This is not the first time that Amaral has phoned this man or his wife, he has done so several times before, each time to threaten them and insult the lady (Ana).

The conversation is very derogatory not only towards Mrs Ana Bras, but it is derogatory towards women in general, it really does show how much of a misogynist that Amaral is.

The whole phone call was made to try and goad and intimidate Ana's husband, don't forget this man (Ana's husband) is also the man that had an affair with Amaral's wife. Apparently, he had an affair with Amaral's wife deliberately to get back at Amaral for having an affair with his own wife. (Ana) Apparently Ana, is a really beautiful woman and when she ended her ill judge and mistaken liaison with Amaral, he flipped and could not take it, he was eaten up with jealousy, so decided to take it out on her husband.

Amaral's wife (Sofia) knew how infatuated Goncalo Amaral was with this young woman and she has allegedly both physically and verbally attacked Ana.

During the phone call, Amaral refers to Ana's husband as black and he makes some derogatory comments about him being black. Ana's husband then retorted, that black he may be, but that it did not seem to bother his (Amaral's) wife Sofia, apparently she liked this.

Also Amaral made a filthy untrue accusation about Ana, apparently sleeping around, but of course he was smited and rejected by this beautiful young woman, so Amaral would say that, probably out of spite because Ana dumped him, because she regretted becoming involved with him and wanted to try and get her marriage back on track.

Of course this is not verbatim and I have put it more pleasantly, but you get the picture now.

There is also mention of money, Ana and her husband own their own home and this is something that seems to bother Amaral.

Ana’s husband says to Goncalo Amaral:

Husband: I’ve my own house, and the house were you live is not yours but of your wife's, it is on your wife's name.

Amaral: The house is mine, it is on my wife's name, but it was bought with my money!

This is a very important affirmation from Goncalo Amaral, because it proves that for a long time now, it would appear that Amaral has been passing his money - money allegedly "obtained with criminal activity" (as with his book and film) - to other persons names! Amaral can then turn around and say to the courts and to the press, that he owns nothing, and because of this he cannot pay anything - not his debts and perhaps the compensations asked by Joana and Madeleine parents. Although this is likely to affect Leonor Cipriano more that than the McCanns, because of course the Portuguese courts have already frozen Goncalo Amaral's assets.

This is a very important information that is recorded on this tape, hopefully it can be used Mr Mrs McCann, but is should all be the subject of a thorough police investigation.

Also this does land Joana Morais in a very sticky situation, it now appears that she is collecting money for Amaral's "defense fund", money Joana is taking off of old age pensioners, (who she has persuaded to donate their pensions), to place in a fund to pay for Goncalo Amaral's defense. yet no one is clear for which defense? Amaral, already a convicted criminal, liar and perjurer, guilty of perverting the course of justice, is facing several court trials, all of them very serious, some which id=f he is found guilty will see him face prison of up to 12 years!
Amaral is now knowingly allowing this collection of this fund, when he has "allegedly" been stashing cash away in the names of other people, trying to preempt this court action. Now Joana Morais knows this too, so why is she taking old aged pensioners money? This is a huge and dirty scam.
There was also Amaral doing a lot of talking and shrieking and shouting about horns and sheets, the sheet of course refers to the saying "making a bed now lie in it".

The horns talk refers to "I will break you apart", (I will turn your horns up side down), Amaral threatens by saying: "I will put you down by kicking you and without needing to use my hands", Amaral also says: "I will shoot you on the middle of your eyes", etc, etc. The last one (shooting Ana’s husband) is a death threat and is very serious, even more for a retired police officer who owns fire arms. This is why Ana and her husband have reported Goncalo Amaral and his "friends" to the PJ and the local police, (they have incident numbers and proof) and also why Ana and her husband has now written to the Portuguese attorney general twice, asking him for help and protection, these people are literally living in fear of their lives!
There was also a mention about an ear, I am sorry I cannot share this with you, but I will leave this to your imagination, it was something Amaral said when he was really getting irate and it is extremely explicit!

Over all Amaral loses it big time in the phone calls that I have listened to and Ana's husband stays quiet and calm under severe provocation.

What Amaral also says towards Ana is: "Eu faço-te a folha quando eu quiser", in English, "I sign your papers when I wish". In Portugal, "fazer a folha" means to harm someone by illegal methods.

This phrase on tape may very well be used as proof that Goncalo Amaral's authenticity of the allegations towards Ana and her husband that Amaral has also threatened them, with planting drugs in their car, in order to send them to jail. Apparently this is a good example of "fazer a folha" to someone.
Besides all that, there are lots of other verbal offences allegedly made by Goncalo Amaral, and these include very serious defamation against Ana concerning her sexual behaviour. As already said above, Ana admits to making a serious mistake and with her husband now, just want to be left alone to repair their relationship and save their marriage. But Amaral doesn't do this, apparently he keeps phoning pestering and threatening them.

Also Ana has explained she was first seduced by Amaral's sweet smooth talking and she states, this is exactly what he does on the TV and radio etc, she thought he was a man who had been wronged by the
McCanns and the press, but as she got to know Amaral, she soon became aware of his very dangerous malevolent side to him, she came to know him as a liar and she knew the image he was portraying of himself on the TV and the radio etc was a totally false image, she became afraid of him, knew she had made a terrible mistake and got out of their relationship, which he apparently did not take kindly to and then all of this allegedly resulted. While as already explained, that Amaral has
made several serious defamation of character about Ana, (he can be heard in the bars and restaurants of Portimao and Praia da Rocha, where apparently he sits and drinks heavily nearly all day, every day when he has nothing else to do, this is where he defames Ana to anyone who will listen, he also allegedly talks about the Madeleine investigation. However, we should remember that Amaral has made serious sexual allegations which were never proved against Leonor Cipriano and her brother and her partner, Leandro Silva (along with allegations of torture against Leandro Silva, which he (Amaral) is due to stand trial for very soon. He has also done much the same against Kate and Gerry McCann, during and after his botched investigation of their abducted daughter Madeleine from Prai da Luz. That’s also a crime and has already reported to the Portuguese authorities.

There is some interesting "pillow talk" though and this is from Sofia Leal-Amaral!!!! It involves accusations about her (Sofia) allegedly saying that she only stays with Amaral for financial reasons and that perhaps we all wrote off the large sum of money which was allegedly paid to a GNR about the time of Madeleine's abduction a bit too hastily!

Oh yes, there is much more to come out about this man Goncalo Amaral and Ana made a wise choice as soon as she discovered what and who he really was, got away from him!

Ana and her husband just want to be left alone now to work and repair their marriage and enjoy raising their daughter, without fear of something happening to the child and to them.
They have been physically and mentally threatened and have to live in fear that Goncalo Amaral has allegedly told them that he could make something happen to them, without getting his hands dirty! They have also been threatened that someone will plant drugs on them and they will go to prison.

They most of all fear that something bad will happen to their daughter, that she will be abducted or something else and that it would be made to look like they had been responsible for it. (Ring any bells?)

-------------------
etc.
======================================
There is more on the blog:

http://justice4mccannfam.blogspot.com/

Anyone interested can also find details of the download for the tape- I already have a copy, in case Ms Morais feels like taking her jackboots to anyone else.
I doubt if she will be in a very good mood this morning, as by her own actions, she confirmed that the tape is indeed Amaral shouting and swearing.
Which begs the question - why is she scrounging money off pensioners for that thug?
Shameful
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what this is all about? Empty Re: Does anyone know what this is all about?

Post by Mike 27.11.09 11:46

no jill but it seems bb is out for anyones blood and she an anti,perhaps joanna can answer this if she happen to look in here.dont why bb has not got the COURAGE to ask on joanna 2 forums
Mike
Mike

Activity : 174

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what this is all about? Empty Re: Does anyone know what this is all about?

Post by Mike 27.11.09 11:53

also i would like to mention to bb that i have donated to mr amaral and i am not a pensioner,unlike the Poor pensioners
and children that the mcanns scrounge money off to look for madeleine,when they could have USED THIER OWN MONEY BY SELLING THIER HOUSES LIKE PHILOMENA SAID THEY WOULD.OH SOME PEOPLE HAVE SHORT MEMORY,S.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 14:16

Read there the other day that there is also something vbout the interview with the McCanns and that Sandra one which was edited out on Morais site and that she thinks her readers cant face the facts so she edits what comes out re evidence...pretty sure read thta but i only scan there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 27.11.09 15:02

sym wrote:Read there the other day that there is also something vbout the interview with the McCanns and that Sandra one which was edited out on Morais site and that she thinks her readers cant face the facts so she edits what comes out re evidence...pretty sure read thta but i only scan there.

yes i read that on the joana morias site,some one asked her why she had not put it up. dont know how true it is
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 21:01

You don't know?

You have spent months - no years - defending this man and you have no idea of what he's really like?

Boy oh boy, have you got a nasty shock comiing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 21:06

Boy oh boy, have you got a nasty shock comiing.
sounds like what Debbie has been saying and saying and saying..................
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 22:47

no, this isn't Butler made up stuff.

This is real. This is the stuff they don't want you to know. You won't find it on Morais' forum either.
But she is worried enough about it to try and get the J4 forum closed down, simply for carrying a link to the tape of the phone call. Not because it isn't true, mind - but because she claims it was 'illegally taped'.

Since when has it been illegal to tape some freak ringing you up and making threats?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:06

Tell me more..Im lost on this ahvent been paying attention..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:10

trunky wrote:no, this isn't Butler made up stuff.

This is real. This is the stuff they don't want you to know. You won't find it on Morais' forum either.
But she is worried enough about it to try and get the J4 forum closed down, simply for carrying a link to the tape of the phone call. Not because it isn't true, mind - but because she claims it was 'illegally taped'.

Since when has it been illegal to tape some freak ringing you up and making threats?

Your last sentence says it all, that's why I don't actually think that email/letter was real. JM would know this, therefore I think it was a spoof, like the TB arrest announcement. Lot of it going on at the moment. One forum trying to trash another, it seems to be catching.

As for the actual tape, again, I don't know what to believe, more stirring or truth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 23:53

Like many things, it will all come out in the wash.
Morais has an account at PFA - she can log in to deny it if she wishes.

So far, silence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what this is all about? Empty Anything is possible

Post by Jolie 28.11.09 1:46

I wouldn't outright deny the possibility that a tape recording of Amaral making such a call exists. However, I do think it is highly likely to be a forgery as much as a genuine article, no matter what Ms. Morais said or didn't say.

Those of us who do not speak Portuguese are at a disadvantage of being able to discern for ourselves what is said or to be able to tell if it is Sr. Amaral's voice speaking or not.

I would not trust someone's translation posted on a pro site out to get Amaral from the beginning of this case.

If it is malicious gossip, why spread falsehoods? If it is true, I would like to know this, as it would certainly change my opinion of Sr. Amaral. How to determine this for sure?

Joana Morais is choosing which media articles to translate and post as featured articles on her blog. She has shown an unwillingness to post anything that is derogatory about Amaral and does not want to post the video clip and translation of Sandra F. on the RTP program that she originally promised to provide her readers.

I think people should keep an open mind and take the time to try to find out more, without automatically assuming this information is correct or it is false.
Jolie
Jolie

Activity : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 28.11.09 2:12

To tape/record a 'phone call of someone, without their consent, is illegal and cannot be presented in a court of law

Simples
Pussycat
Pussycat

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 2:25

I used to think M orais was the doggies B****** but after a while found her tedious. Stopped commenting there months ago.She sure is up her own arse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what this is all about? Empty Now is a perfect time to try to discredit Amaral

Post by Jolie 28.11.09 4:51

My instinct tells me that this mention of a taped conversation of Sr. Amaral threatening the husband of an ex-lover is a made-up story for the purpose of discrediting Amaral, just as a fundraising account has been set up to help with his defense funds. What better way to interfere with this fundraising effort than to cast doubt as to the personal integrity and purpose of Amaral? The McCanns do not want Amaral to present a defense for the libel charges. The McCanns do not want people to believe what Amaral has written and said about the case of their missing daughter. To neutralize the message, the messenger must be discredited.

I know the McCanns are not being honest and cooperative about the facts of their daughter's disappearance. There are a hundred reasons, maybe more why I believe this.

For now, my confidence in Sr. Amaral remains strong.
Jolie
Jolie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 10:45

Question is would Amaral be this stupid? Loose lips sink ships, he surely knows this as a policeman..and it came from JATYK. so.........
I still think Morais is up her on arse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 12:03

Pussycat wrote:To tape/record a 'phone call of someone, without their consent, is illegal and cannot be presented in a court of law

Simples

You can tape harrassing phonecalls. You can use video surveillance. Police even advise you to do it if you are having a problem like that. The police do it themselves to moniter and catch criminals.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 28.11.09 15:20

candyfloss wrote:
Pussycat wrote:To tape/record a 'phone call of someone, without their consent, is illegal and cannot be presented in a court of law

Simples

You can tape harrassing phonecalls. You can use video surveillance. Police even advise you to do it if you are having a problem like that. The police do it themselves to moniter and catch criminals.

does this apply to portugaul also?
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 16:31

chris wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Simples

does this apply to portugaul also?

Under European Law yes. But then it is not illegal to do it, it is only not allowed as vidence. A big difference.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what this is all about? Empty We all have shortcomings

Post by Jolie 28.11.09 18:13

sym wrote:I used to think M orais was the doggies B****** but after a while found her tedious. Stopped commenting there months ago.She sure is up her own arse.

I don't think any one of us is perfect in any way. While we have to be aware of another person's weaknesses in order to understand them and deal with them, we shouldn't lose sight of their strengths. If everyone who is flawed gave up on pursuing this case, justice will never be achieved.

I will not join in to bring down any more people working toward discovering and proving the truth about the Madeleine case. That only plays into the hands of the McCann-ites. Their goal is to shut people up that have anything to say that contradicts the abduction scenario.

Joana Morais has provided invaluable information and analysis on this case and I am grateful for her blog's existence.
Jolie
Jolie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 18:17

Your opinion Jolie and mine is mine..I respect you having yours even if I dont get it. Like freaking out over the tits last night, beyond me but its up to you what you deem is and isnt good for you and what you like and do not like..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what this is all about? Empty Just expressing my opinions, that's all

Post by Jolie 28.11.09 18:25

sym wrote:Your opinion Jolie and mine is mine..I respect you having yours even if I dont get it. Like freaking out over the tits last night, beyond me but its up to you what you deem is and isnt good for you and what you like and do not like..

I'm not trying to get you to change your mind, Sym, or anyone else's, just expressing what's on my mind.

I'm tired of watching people go at it and tear people down, without thinking of what the end result of doing so is and want people to think of the consequences of that.

We have to stand up for what we believe in and for ourselves, not just go with the flow. I'm just saying what's on my mind.
Jolie
Jolie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 18:31

Unfortunately the pro's have a certain mode of opernadi..bully, disrupt, riddicule..they rely on people getting scared, nervous , disgusted and then ultimately backing down, you have to fight fire with fire.I like a good old debate, but if someone wants to he a dig at me thay can expect it back, if someone wants to analyse me they can exect the same in return..Its the only way to survive in the real world, be nice if it was all walt disneyesque but it isnt and I am a survivor, I adapt..I let thme set the tone and play likewise, but I never initiate it....but I do retaliate. and I do it with venom..only that this is Jill's did I change the T.shirt avatar and do I not really let rip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what this is all about? Empty Have you ever watched Walt Disney?

Post by Jolie 28.11.09 18:50

There are a lot of nasty people/animals and terrible things that happen in the Disney stories, not disimilar to real life. The part that is unlike real life is that in the endings, the good guys always win out.
Jolie
Jolie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 19:04

If you believe in God and Heaven then there is another judgement far higher than the judical system..I dont but I do believe in time all our chickens do come home to roost.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum