The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 Mm11

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 Mm11

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 Regist10

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns delay Madeleine book launch

Post by Clarence Darling x 04.01.11 21:22

Well your honour, do you think Aled Jones or Lorraine Jelly will be the first to ask Gerry what he meant by that? .....assuming that to pose the question is ok with Mr Mitchell.

Maybe Tony Bennett will have a nice pullover on, and be sat on the sofa alongside them?
Clarence Darling x
Clarence Darling x

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns delay Madeleine book launch

Post by Guest 04.01.11 21:34

I think Fiona Phillips or James Whale may beat them to it McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 302873

I think if any newspaper is stupid enough to serialise the fantasy, sorry I mean 'book', that everyone should boycott the newspaper in the same way that the people of Liverpool boycotted the Sun newspaper over their story on Hillsborough!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Darling x 04.01.11 21:48

Well i am sure that it will be read if not bought, despite that dire warning about copyright infringement and putting the guff on the internet. I am sure that if someone coughs up a quid in pound land we can send it around the forum via ebay. Is James Whale still alive?

I for one am excited about the book and can barely wait, unlike Madeleine who will understand the delay.

My money is on Simon Cowell getting married post Kate and Whatsit, this should bring optimum publicity on the back of the wedding, just prior to the next series of x factor. Seriously this is the game they have to try and break into, if this book isn't going to launch like a fart in a wind tunnel. Transworld may well rue the day this on got dumped on them.
Clarence Darling x
Clarence Darling x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.11 21:53

James Whale who was sacked by Talksport now works for LBC! Went off him after his love-in with Clarrie, constantly having him on his programme and fawning all over him, and his rudeness to Tony.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.11 21:54

Clarence Darling x wrote:

Transworld may well rue the day this on got dumped on them.

I think you may well be right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Darling x 04.01.11 22:01

Just had a look online and it appears that James Whale is alive! I confess i saw him in Halifax many years ago and wanted to get off the bus and punch him in the face, however i have since discovered he owns 3 dogs so my opinion of him has gone up!

If Kate and Gerry owned i could quite likely change alliegance and become a fan, now Rosiepops has seen the light and come over to the right side they need all the chums they can get. I might also get a signed copy of the book...cheap! If they were to get a dog this would do wonders for the publics perception of them, after all the RSPCA are quite hot on dogs being abandoned, or not properly cared for so they are sure to make responsible pet owners. Perhaps a Spaniel?
Clarence Darling x
Clarence Darling x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.11 22:12

I guess the fantasy book could have a few uses -

spare toilet paper, scribbling pad, cleaning windows, squatting flies,
start the bonfire off on Guy Fawkes Night. McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 160807
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 Empty Anniversary

Post by Tony Bennett 04.01.11 23:04

I wonder if perchance the date of 12 May 2011 has been chosen for some kind of symbolic significance.

It's a fact that if Madeleine is alive, she will still be 7 years old, but the following day would be celebrating her 8th birthday. That might have something to do with it.

Or it could be exactly four years to the date since Clarence Mitchell fixed it for the McCanns to visit the Pope.

Another possibility is that it will be four years to the day since Control Risks Group spoke to Jane Tanner and the idea of her naming Robert Murat as the abductor she claimed she'd seen on 3 May may have entered her head for the first time.

Or it could be to link in to one of these historical events, all of which apparently took place on the 12th of May:

May 12 Events in History (to follow)
McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 B

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.11 23:09

Tony I don't know if I am misreading, but Madeleine's birthday is 12th May.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Darling x 04.01.11 23:26

Well i would guess down in the Rothley bunker Clarence can alter the birthday to suit a decent launch date, and the masses will remember what they have been told to remember.

13 May 1940 as War leader Sir Winston Churchill made his first address to the house.

"I have nothing to offer but blood,tears, toil and sweat"...."Come then let us go forward together with our united strength".

Perhaps on that day we should be prepared with a robust, appropriate and brief press release?
Clarence Darling x
Clarence Darling x

Back to top Go down

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 Empty Wrong date

Post by Tony Bennett 04.01.11 23:29

candyfloss wrote:Tony I don't know if I am misreading, but Madeleine's birthday is 12th May.
Yes, you're right, I had the 13th in my mind for some reason, was thinking of the McCanns at church on Sunday 13th May.

Did the McCanns say that they had switched the date so as to make it Madeleine's birthday? - if so I missed that.

ETA: Sorry about the waste of bandwidth on the previous post, I cut-and-paste from a list of dates of '12 May in history' and then found myself unable to edit it in any way
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Darling x 05.01.11 0:16

Interestingly i had to look up Fiona Phillips as well to see if she was alive, apparently so though she does not seem too busy now, and may thus be available for an exciting book launch interview.

Apart from being voted sexiest vegetarian in 2007 (Why was i not even asked to enter)? The lovely Fiona bravely turned down a position in Gordons club and a peerage due to family commitments. A good solid character to help with the launch.

However whilst she is a Chelsea fan, she was previously a Southampton supporter but decided to switch her loyalty to a more successful team....oh dear shades of odious John Mellor, another life long Chelsea fan, who abandoned his beloved Fulham to follow John Majors team! With support ebbing away perhaps even the loyal 'journalists' of the searching sofa interview, will bugger off to a more successful team?

With Rosiepops bailing out via the Daily Mail comments section, the air down in the Rothley bunker must be getting very stale. But fear not Clarence i am still a loyal Southampton fan, and for a small fee will turn up at the launch and could try to entertain the crowds with a bit of wig juggling maybe?
Clarence Darling x
Clarence Darling x

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.01.11 10:22

Clarence Darling x wrote:Would the McCann's not make more money and sense by doing a televised lie detector test for a fee to their fund and to silence their critics?

HO HO they'd be suicidal before they offer to do that!
They would rather killed the barking dogs then do that!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.01.11 10:33

Clarence Darling x wrote:But how many interviews can you really do when you say the same old toot! People may line up to ask them questions, but if they all have to run them past that twerp with a rug on his head and have rehearsed answers then they will line up Lorraine Kelly and Aled Jones again.

I am sure Transworld will want max promotion and exposure but if it is going to be stilted, restricted and rehearsed and esssentially what we have all been told to believe then who is going bother. Perhaps Transworld are going to have their work cut out? No reason why they shouldn't give some insightful interviews, after all they have nothing to hide do they!

After wheeling out Fiona Phillip and Aunt Philo and HRH G&K mccanns on the sofa interview, if nothing works surely the Publisher would have a get out clause to fall back on.

Can you imagine over the sofa interview....

Journalist ask: so is this your account of the truth?

KM : yeah, an account of it....uhmmm...we.. you know, it was very difficult to write it and our emotions went through roller coasters...you know...we thought we were over ......the ...err...uhm..you know

Journalist: hang on....'an account'? What happened to the others?

KM:...er....ha?

GM interrupted: I mean it's the total truth about her disapperance....

Journalist: So you dont know whether she was taken or abducted or wandered off........?

GM: No...actually we are sure she was abducted. We are sure she is alive -err...there is no indication she is dead or come to any harm...like I said our detectives are still working on it...and many leads were not acted on by the PJ..

It will more of the same old. If there's the whole truth in the book, wouldnt they be incriminating themselves? No way the book is about the truth, nothing but the whole truth.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.01.11 10:43

Clarence Darling x wrote:Well i am sure that it will be read if not bought, despite that dire warning about copyright infringement and putting the guff on the internet. I am sure that if someone coughs up a quid in pound land we can send it around the forum via ebay. Is James Whale still alive?

I for one am excited about the book and can barely wait, unlike Madeleine who will understand the delay.

My money is on Simon Cowell getting married post Kate and Whatsit, this should bring optimum publicity on the back of the wedding, just prior to the next series of x factor. Seriously this is the game they have to try and break into, if this book isn't going to launch like a fart in a wind tunnel. Transworld may well rue the day this on got dumped on them.

Maybe Transworld will get their mutual friend JK Rowling to produce her wizards wand and make watit..royals disappeared and Simon Cowell transfigured into a dog. Any other dog is better than their barking pink dog I suppose!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 05.01.11 22:57

http://www.altiusdirectory.com/News/Entertainment/madeleine-mccann-book-release-postponed-14321.html

Many events and occasions are being postponed by many people because of the royal wedding which is going to take place. The wedding has directly and indirectly postponed events which are scheduled to be in that time zone. The latest being the Madeleine McCann book release. Martin Fricker Rate and Gerry McCann have shifted the book release to a later date when they had to release it in the thereabouts of April 29th. As the wedding is going to be taking place on April 29th everyone wants to be in the midst of the things.

The couple has written about how Madeleine disappeared after the family went to Portugal on 2007. She was absconding since their trip to Portugal and never been seen after that. The couple wanted to publish the book on April 28th, the day on which their daughter disappeared. As of now they have postponed the date as the Royal wedding is going to take place. It was not the decision of the couple entirely, to postpone the date. The publisher Transworld put back the dates due to the royal wedding. Now the postponed date for the publishing of the book is May 12th which is a long way from its actual date. A family spokesperson told - “Kate and Gerry are very happy with the new date, as are the publishers, and it will still be very much tied into the fourth anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance.” Hope their daughter rests in peace.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11192

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by theolivebranch 05.01.11 23:05

sharonl wrote:http://www.altiusdirectory.com/News/Entertainment/madeleine-mccann-book-release-postponed-14321.html

Many events and occasions are being postponed by many people because of the royal wedding which is going to take place. The wedding has directly and indirectly postponed events which are scheduled to be in that time zone. The latest being the Madeleine McCann book release. Martin Fricker Rate and Gerry McCann have shifted the book release to a later date when they had to release it in the thereabouts of April 29th. As the wedding is going to be taking place on April 29th everyone wants to be in the midst of the things.

The couple has written about how Madeleine disappeared after the family went to Portugal on 2007. She was absconding since their trip to Portugal and never been seen after that. The couple wanted to publish the book on April 28th, the day on which their daughter disappeared. As of now they have postponed the date as the Royal wedding is going to take place. It was not the decision of the couple entirely, to postpone the date. The publisher Transworld put back the dates due to the royal wedding. Now the postponed date for the publishing of the book is May 12th which is a long way from its actual date. A family spokesperson told - “Kate and Gerry are very happy with the new date, as are the publishers, and it will still be very much tied into the fourth anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance.” Hope their daughter rests in peace.

Snipped......
The couple wanted to publish the book on April 28th, the day on which their daughter disappeared.

And what is that all about, I thought the day she disappeared was the 3rd May McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 50899 Could this be part of the truth that Kate McCann is going to reveal in her story book, that Madeleine actually disappeared on the 28th but they were still in Rothley on that date surely?
theolivebranch
theolivebranch

Activity : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by rammy 05.01.11 23:17

I wonder when the anniversary is - when Madeleine would have been with her 'abductors' longer than with her parents....how sad is that? McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 725573
rammy

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 Empty 28 April 2007

Post by Tony Bennett 05.01.11 23:27

theolivebranch wrote:Snipped... "The couple wanted to publish the book on April 28th, the day on which their daughter disappeared".
And what is that all about, I thought the day she disappeared was the 3rd May. Could this be part of the truth that Kate McCann is going to reveal in her story book, that Madeleine actually disappeared on the 28th but they were still in Rothley on that date surely?
Saturday 28 April was the day the McCanns flew from I think East Mildlands Airport (it might have been a London airport) to Faro in Portugal and arrived I think late afternoon at the Ocean Club, Praia da Luz.

There has been a thread on this very forum which seriously suggests that Madeleine died on the evening/night of 28 April in Praia da Luz and that another Madeleine was pre-planned to be in Praia da Luz during this time and that it was this 'substitute' Madeleine that was present for the rest of the week in Praia da Luz - until the Thursday night when it was first reported that Madeleine McCann was missing.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Darling x 06.01.11 0:42

Interesting...sounds a bit far fetched that there was a double waiting, but this is worth a look.

There is so much double speak, so much guff open to misinterpration or conjecture, one would hope that this book would clear things up. Alas i fear not, like so very much coming from the McCann's, i suspect it will be a time absorbed considered reaction, placed later in the public domain. Hardly instant reaction, to a fairly put question ever.

Blood in the apartment....oh that could have been when she grazed her knee getting on the plane.....she was very brave, hardly cried but it was a big graze that you would expect 10 minutes tears but no she was very brave,....that would explain why no one seems to remember a little girl on the plane bawling her eyes out with a graze still dripping blood hours later. Did no one notice? Did a Doctor apply a plaster with the aid of caring cabin crew just before take off?

These are the nook and cranny details which are going to have to be countered in the book. How Gerry got his tennis kit to Portugal etc etc etc. But in normal circumstances when going on holiday and your daughter is abducted, there are no questions to answer, and really is there a book to write? Yep.... grief, loss, an account that we all heard at the time, and your daughter back, or not as the case may be.

So by themselves posing so many questions, creating a host of internet sites and themselves spawning so much conjecture and speculation the McCann's have themselves created the need for a book in the first place. If their daughter has been abducted i am very sorry for them and Madeleine. The speculation and theory thus detract from the search for their daughter. Goncarlo Amaral's book must by definition cause people to doubt their story and their whole case, but it was their actions which caused the book to be written in the first place.

Why make it so frigging difficult to believe their account at every turn then!?
Clarence Darling x
Clarence Darling x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 06.01.11 1:20

Has Rosiepops changed sides for real?

I read that comment as someone taking the mick, pretending to be her... McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 643235
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.01.11 1:39

People are taking it with large bag of pinch and rather think pig could fly before Rosiepop switchs camp.
They believe it's a case of stolen identity and the bogus rosiepop is splitting sides.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 06.01.11 6:03

Thanks Aiyoyo - has 'she' cropped up elsewhere saying stuff like this then? McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 742129
Ruby
Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.01.11 7:06

I dont know what she had been saying on other sites, only read comments about people dont believe it is 'the' rosiepop. They think it is someone trolling using her name.

So I wonder where is the 'real' rosiepop? I does make you wonder isnt it?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 06.01.11 7:20

Yes it sure does! McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 3 234726
Ruby
Ruby

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top