The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 1 Mm11

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 1 Mm11

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 1 Regist10

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 1 Empty Re: 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you

Post by aiyoyo 23.12.10 8:17

Bloody Brilliant!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 1 Empty Re: 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you

Post by Guest 23.12.10 9:10

Good work Jill 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 1 259100

I cannot believe how on earth I missed the relevance of point number 8. 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 1 876653

That first timeline was given to the GNR when they arrived around 11 p.m., which means that every single one of them must have been fully aware of Jane's little vision before the GNR had even arrived.

So all this crap about Jane not mention it to anyone until the following day is 100% total bullshit.

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 1 595373 Who are the fools now ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.12.10 10:12

Hi Stella

It's not my work - it was a joint effort by the 'Madeleine McCann Research Group' as stated in the OP.
roses

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41057

Back to top Go down

Post by weneva 23.12.10 11:18

Hi everyone.

That was a very good compilation of events.

Number 30 though, I think may have overlooked a very important piece of the puzzle.
I may be wrong, so feel free to scold me, but wasn`t Kate said to be on maternity leave when in Portugal? so wouldn`t have even been at work for some time as the twins were 2 years & three months in May `07.
If indeed it is possible to be on maternity leave for that long.
weneva

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.12.10 11:42

weneva wrote:Hi everyone.

That was a very good compilation of events.

Number 30 though, I think may have overlooked a very important piece of the puzzle.
I may be wrong, so feel free to scold me, but wasn`t Kate said to be on maternity leave when in Portugal? so wouldn`t have even been at work for some time as the twins were 2 years & three months in May `07.
If indeed it is possible to be on maternity leave for that long.

hi weneva and welcome,

I don't think I have read anywhere that KM was on maternity leave apart from forums and have always assumed this to be a forum myth, is there anywhere else you have seen this? As you say it would be an awfully long time to be on maternity leave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 23.12.10 11:59

This is a very good leaflet and cannot be challenged by Carter Ruck, as it simply does contain facts!

I too read that Kate was on Maternity Leave at the time they were in Portugal, but I do not think that that can be correct. She was working as a locum - in other words, as a temp. She would not have been entitled to any holiday or sick pay, or maternity pay - she would only get the Government handout, which is very small - even allowing for the length of time. I have never heard of anyone being on Maternity Leave for 2 years.

We know that Kate had to work because Philomena said that they family were dependent on her salary as well as Gerry's. Well, she hasn't been working for the last 4 years now, so how have they managed to live? Do not think too hard about the answer to this one.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by weneva 23.12.10 12:10

I am relieved that I was not alone in reading about the maternity leave, however I don`t know where I read it.
More lies, what`s new?
weneva

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 23.12.10 12:17

weneva wrote:I am relieved that I was not alone in reading about the maternity leave, however I don`t know where I read it.
More lies, what`s new?

hi weneva

As Gerry once said, 'Confusion is good'.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 23.12.10 12:22

I think it is in the PJ files (I don't know where, exactly) that she was on "maternity leave", however this might be a mistranslation.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.12.10 13:01

What? Maternity leave? Yet during the two years of maternity leave period managed to get perfumed by 6 cadaverine? Remember their explanation for KM's pants of ganga? Remote contamination or misreport?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 23.12.10 13:31

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id192.html#sta3

From Gerry's arguido statement

After the birth of the twins, Kate did not work for a year, on maternity leave, and currently works part-time as mentioned above.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by annabel 23.12.10 13:34

From MCF:

Cartas Rogatorias Vol III
Page 26

Leicestershire Police Force

To: SIO, Operation Task
Department: Main Criminal Unit
Date: 16th May 2008

Ref: Background Information– Kate McCann

Dear Sirs,

In response to your letter of request, I can provide the following information regarding the above-mentioned subject.

Kate McCann was born on March 5, 1968 in Merseyside.
Her maiden name is Healy, which she still uses in her clinical practice.
She is the bearer of British passport number **************.

She
lives with her husband and children at Orchard House, 5 The Crescent,
Rothley, Leicestershire, LE7 7RW. The house is subject to a mortgage for
the amount of GBP 323.493 with the Northern Rock bank.

There is
no report or statement of bank credit cards listed in the research
carried out. However I was alerted to the fact that if an individual
maintains an account open with the same bank or credit card accounts for
a long period of time, these details do not appear in this kind of
search.

She works for the local NHS as a GP in Latham House, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire. She is currently on maternity leave.

Her phone number is ******* and she has a T mobile phone number ********.
There is no record of either of her surnames on the National Police Computer.

The search reference is NE84/0053/4.

A check of the location of the crime and information system is negative.

Inquiries made of local social services are negative.

Searches
made of the local section of child abuse investigation shows a
registration number 19309 in CATS (system of action location). A
consultation with the DC Soand from the department in question confirms
that this is just a file reference, but as a complement to Operation
Task system for the purpose of reference, if any investigation should be
necessary by the department. No work has been done on the basis of this
file.

An examination of all other police files using a search system does not reveal any information about her.

Submitted for your information.

annabel
annabel

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by weneva 23.12.10 13:40

Thank you Annabel.
Phewwww, I knew I`d seen it.
weneva

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.12.10 13:47

Preferential treatment from NHS then, two years maternity leave is unusual.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

SueH likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.12.10 13:48

[quote]

She works for the local NHS as a GP in Latham House, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire. She is currently on maternity leave.

That letter is date 16th May 2008 - Madeleine disappeared in 2007 how could she have been on maternity leave it says currently??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.12.10 13:49

[quote="candyfloss"]

That letter is date 16th May 2008 - Madeleine disappeared in 2007 how could she have been on maternity leave it says currently??

ETA the twins would have been well over 3 years old!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.12.10 13:52

As pointed out by Autumn according to GM in his interview

Gerry McCann's arguido statement: 07 September 2007
Arguido questioning of Gerald Patrick McCann, on the 7th of September 2007, at 4.05 p.m.

Processos Vol IV, pages 2569-2578

When questioned, he says that he works at the Emergency Room of the hospital where he works every 15 days, however he is not usually called out at night, and if this happens then it is once for 4 days' prevention. Kate's specialty is general medicine, but she only works two days a week. After the birth of the twins, Kate did not work for a year, on maternity leave, and currently works part-time as mentioned abovehttp://www.mccannfiles.com/id192.html#sta3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 23.12.10 14:35

Here is a strange quote...

Question: "How do you account for the reaction of your dogs inside apartment 5A, indicating the presence of a corpse?"

M. Grime: "The dogs indicated to me that was at one time a corpse in that apartment. The McCanns might have had a corpse in the apartment, having said that however unpleasent that seems as far as I know there is no law against someone keeping a corpse."

To my knowledge, here in the UK, it is only illegal to retain a corpse if the relevant authorities have not been informed and the death has not been certified.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 1 Empty PFA2 gets it wrong about the '50 Facts' leaflet, claiming that quotes from the files are 'recycled newspaper quotes'. Try having a look at the files some time over at PFA2...

Post by Tony Bennett 23.12.10 15:29

The McCann-believers have reacted against the '50 Facts' leaflet whcih Jill has published.

Here are some of their comments, with my replies in red:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
QUOTE: At Jill Havern's forum, someone has started a thread entitled "50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you". Well I had a read through these "facts" and was instantly able to understand why the media are not "telling" us about them. What the poster has listed as "facts" is simply regurgitated unsubstantiated garbage which tabloid newspapers published in the early days following Madeleine's disappearance. If the poster were to have been honest enough to cite the sources, no-one with a brain cell would be impressed.

REPLY: As far as i could see, most of the quotes are from the PJ Files, not from media sources at all. I suspect those at PFA2 know this perfectly well but are recycling their tired old refrain: "The McCann-sceptics only quote from old media stories and speculation".

QUOTE: I recall having a discussion with a rabid anti on the Websleuths Madeleine forum shortly before the owner pulled it. This poster was railing about what [were] called McCann inconsistencies. As proof of their inconsistencies, she cited several different tabloid stories which were reporting the same story, but each slightly differently. She could not or would not consider the possibility that the discrepancies were due to the various spins the different tabloids were putting on it. She could not or would not consider the FACT that since none of the stories had come directly from the McCanns and that all were therefore hearsay and speculation, that the story might be weak on authenticity.

REPLY: See above. Again, so far as I can see, nearly all of the detail comes from the files. It might be an idea, though, to add the sources for the direct quotes, even though this would make the leaflet longer.

QUOTE: Yesterday, it was reported that there is a list of "50,000 suckers" which criminals use to target their scams - i.e. gullible people who will believe anyone who tells them what they want to hear. My immediate thought was of those "suckers" who chose and still choose to believe any source which tells them what they want to hear about the McCann case. These are people who continued to believe tabloid "sources" even when these "sources" were discredited time and time again.

REPLY: When we all know what really happened in this case, which Clarence Mitchell earlier this year called 'a complete mystery', THEN we will know who are the gullible ones.

QUOTE: Stupidity + gullibility + black soul = Goon.

REPLY: Que?

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 1 Icon_post_targetby preciousramotswe » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:44 pm

QUOTE: I confess to finding it rather amusing that the '50 facts the media wont tell you' came quite largely FROM the media, in pre-libel case days. Some of the rest of them are Amaral lies/forum myths reapeated endlessly so that many simply accept they are true without checking for themselves, like the old canard about Jane Tanner having changed her description many times.

REPLY: I believe this priceless accumulation of untruths comes from someone supposed to be the 'brains' of the McCann-believer world (!).

QUOTE: It's like when they orchestrate a comment bombing of a Daily Mail article and then "innocently" make observations about public opinion being against the McCanns.

REPLY: If there's any 'orchestration' going on, there's a heck of a lot of people being 'orchestrated'.

QUOTE: I wonder what it's like to be so deluded to think that the "facts" weren't out there when the people you think are guilty WERE MADE SUSPECTS. This is something I've been musing over lately - it hit me with the InsideOut show, with Bennett's complaints that the Foundation wasn't given to the chance to put "their side" forward.

"Their side" was the working theory of the investigation for at least 3 months and the McCanns' arguido status was retained for over a year. The fact that it was had to mean that even Rebelo, etc. worked at least partially on that theory. "Their side" had its damn day, a totally undeserved one, for over a year. I mean, you've got to be kidding - what more do you want? All of the smears and lies about pedophilia and the like are just desperation - the core of their theory is the McCanns know Madeleine is dead and covered up her body. They were made suspects on that basis. There's no evidence to support it. It's completely untrue. Yet it still got its day. It's NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN, fools. WAKE UP. It's NOT TRUE. The truth is, most of them don't care if it's true or not. You see it in the smugness over the comments on the Portuguese papers that are anti-McCann - they just hate the McCanns, and right now, most of the Amaral crowd cares far more about the Rotund Inspector than they do about Madeleine McCann. It stopped being about little Madeleine McCann when Amaral declared her dead at her parents' hands - she stopped being Portugal's problem and went back to being the McCanns' problem.

At this point, best case scenario for the antis is that no one ever figures out what happened to Madeleine. Amaral can continue to go on Portugal's trashiest television shows and be hidden in the back of newspapers that make the Sun and New York Post look like bastions of journalism, the McCanns will continue to be desperate and saddened, and they can sit on the internet wading through news articles digitally yellowing...

REPLY: In all these rants, not one fact on the 'FIFTY FACTS' leaflet has yet been dented by the McCann-believers'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 23.12.10 15:40

Tony Bennett wrote:REPLY: In all these rants, not one fact on the 'FIFTY FACTS' leaflet has yet been dented by the McCann-believers'.

Of course not. The aim of the Pro's is to attack the poster not the post.

Great work McCann research group! clapping

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 23.12.10 18:47

One is terribly shocked to note that the abduction theorists seem to constantly post libellous comments referring to Amaral. Do they also libel Mark Harrison and Lee Rainbow in the same way?
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.12.10 19:59

RAW NERVE TOUCHED

The latest from PFA2...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 1 Icon_post_targetby Jayelles » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:48 pm Message to Tony Bennett

You have copied and pasted my first post in its entirety at Jill Havern's forum without my permission. As you claim to have a legal background, you should know that this breaches my intellectual property rights under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act.

I give you 24 hours to remove my post. Alternatively, I give my permission for you quote me provided you include a hyperlink to the source (this thread)*. If you fail to compy with this polite request then I will lodge a complaint with your web host. I am very serious about this. I have made two such complaints in the past and on both occasions, the web hosts were very helpful. I do not mind being quoted as long as the quote is sourced and linked. That is Fair Use. I do not give my permission for you to steal my post in its entirety.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

* Well, Dr Kate McCann's book is going to be 'very truthful', and in the light of Jayelles being 'very serious' (and of course the webhosts concerned reported as having been 'very helpful', what choice have I got, bearing in mind the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act, but to comply immediately?

Link to hysterical McCann-believer nonsense by jayelles, bluj1515, honestbroker and preciousramotse here:

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7215

Phew! Just made it within the 24 hours limit!
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.12.10 20:18

Are these the same people who steal your posts Tony so that they can poke proverbial sticks at you? huh

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41057

Back to top Go down

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 1 Empty Hypocrisy

Post by Tony Bennett 23.12.10 20:35

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:Are these the same people who steal your posts Tony so that they can poke proverbial sticks at you?
Er...Yes.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasia 23.12.10 23:12

Please forgive me ( I am a lowly n00b, and haven't yet been able to read everything in here...lol) if this has been posted before:

A couple of the strangest things in the 'abduction', in my opinion. were right at the beginning.

1) Why did Kate say "They've taken Madeline" ??? Surely anyone would say 'Madeline's gone'....or 'I can't find Madeline'. What did she mean by they?
Rather as though they had hatched this plan earlier......

2) Why did we hear no more about the woman in the next villa, who said that she heard Madeline crying for her 'mummy' and that Madeline had wandered off and hidden at other bed-times, and Kate had screamed and shouted at the child.

3) There were road-works a few yards from the villas....were they ever uncovered?
Phantasia
Phantasia

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top