The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin Mm11

Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin Mm11

Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin Regist10

Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin Empty Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin

Post by Tony Bennett 21.12.10 10:52

I'm not sure where to put this, but as this forum is now titled 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann', and has played a significant role in stimulating discussion about what really happened to Madeleine, I think it belongs here, where everyone can read it.

First and foremost I would like to thank Jill for setting up and running this forum, just over a year ago now, and for giving the time she does to maintaining it. I suspect I speak for all here when I say Jill that you have run this forum very efficiently and very fairly and with a minimum of disruption, and dissent, whilst you've allowed robust debate that doesn't become too personal. That is quite an achievement and I'm sure we'd all like to thank you very warmly for all you have done. And also for your informative blog which takes viewers to the heart of the issues in this case. Just as the running script at the top of this forum's home page gives a list of vital and stunning quotes in this case, not least this one:

Gerry McCann: "There's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death".

Second, I'd like to thank all the Mods and Admin here for their work in helping to maintain and develop the reputation of this forum. Proof of the effectiveness of that work is in the growing numbers of members here; another 30-plus in the last month alone have been added. I hope you'll all stay with the forum and help it to grow and increase its effectiveness in the year ahead.

Finally I wish to wish all members, readers and guests here - without exception - a happy Christmas-time and health and happiness in the coming year.

My New Year wish in relation to the mystery of missing Madeleine McCann is a bit controversial, but here it is anyway:

I hope that the McCanns' forthcoming book, which Dr Kate McCann describes as 'very truthful', will be a major flop, leaving the publishers with huge stocks of unsold books on their hands. By contrast, I hope that Goncalo Amaral's book, 'The Truth About A Lie', will find a major publisher here in the U.K. and be on sale here before the next year is out.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin Empty Re: Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin

Post by Angelique 21.12.10 10:57

I, too, would like to say thank you to Jill for allowing me to become a member - albeit, a newbie on the block.

I would wish all on here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and also Goncalo and Sofia and their family every success in the future.

Angelique

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin Empty Re: Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin

Post by Guest 21.12.10 11:07

Tony, you beat me to it. smilie thumbsup I would echo all your sentiments, and just add a huge "Thank you" to you, for all the hard work and commitment you have put in. roses thumbsup

A very merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Jill and all mods, Tony, and all our members. roses

wishing you all the magic of christmas
Christmas comments and graphics
" alt="" />
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 21.12.10 11:58

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to each and every poster and reader of this forum. May you have health, wealth and happiness in the coming year.

A great big thank you to Jill for the time she spends, and the great effort she puts into maintaining this happy and informative place, which allows us to gather together sharing our thoughts and discussing all the important areas and issues surrounding this extraordinary case.

One wishes to extend a very special thank you to Tony Bennett, for having consistently shared his expertise and knowledge of not only legal matters, which has helped many people to understand the machinations of the more convoluted areas of government and the law, but for his insight and thorough reasoning when debating those areas which have at times cause the most enormous frustration, anger and bitter hatred in a very few people, who for reasons known only to themselves, have not waivered in their belief that Madeleine was abducted from an undisturbed bed and apartment in Praia da Luz more than three years and eight months ago.

Thank you Tony and all your staunch supporters for staying the course, and ensuring that the UK Government are well aware that there are many people in the UK who simply will not allow Madeleine's case to remain unsolved.

Let us look forward to 2011, where we will begin to see this continuing investigation into what really happened to Madeleine McCann, finally arrive at its conclusion..
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 21.12.10 16:11

Wishing all members and readers of this Forum A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year drinks

Thanks Jill for all you have done and continue to do in ensuring our forum remains a friendly place where people are free to discuss the many issues surrounding this case without fear of being shouted down.

roses

And thanks also to Tony and MF members for your tireless work in the campaign to gain justice for Madeleine McCann roses
In the face of vile abuse from those who clearly care nothing about what happened to Madeleine, only about salvaging the tarnished reputations of the McCanns, you stand strong and committed as ever to this cause.

Let us hope that the coming year will see more people challenging the McCanns' absurd story and that there will finally be an end to this grotesque circus.

Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 21.12.10 22:54

A very merry Christmas and best wishes for 2011 to all. Many thanks for your tireless efforts in keeping this case alive.

It is sad indeed that this is the fourth Christmas many of us have shared. All of us brought together by the disappearance of a missing three year old girl and the desire to discover what really happened to her.

Let us hope the coming year sheds light on what really did happen to Madeleine and that she may finally find peace.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.12.10 8:19

Thank you everyone and, of course, Happy Christmas to everyone who posts on/reads this forum. roses

As kangdang said, this is the fourth Christmas that many of us have shared - brought together by the shock and horror of the disappearance of a little girl we never even knew.

This forum is a far more pleasant place now that the McCann supporters are no longer here disrupting threads and attacking members. If only Simon Hare would make a programme about them to balance things up a bit. Unfortunately Maddie McCann can't rely on our media to help discover the truth about what happened to her - even our member, photojournalist Mike Gunnill, has done nothing that we're aware of to contribute to Maddie's case preferring, instead, to be part of this forum for his own personal business. roll

We've been here for four Christmases and I'm sure we'll be here for as many more Christmases as it takes. I'm very pleased this forum has developed into such a friendly place for us to discuss Maddie's plight and that is down to the dedicated members and mods who have stayed here and helped make it what it is.

Well done everybody! Help yourself to a glass of sherry and a mince pie roses

clapping1

Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin Xmas-s10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41059

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.12.10 9:24

With deepest love and thanks to everyone on here this Christmas.
Hats off to Jill Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin 765862 for making this possible
Drinks all round for the mods Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin 957704

and never forget, "no man is a failure who has friends" Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin 160807

together we will make a difference, however long it takes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by annabel 22.12.10 10:05

Christmas Greetings and Thanks to the Owner, Mods and Admin 25special Christmas greeting to Jill for this friendly forum
annabel
annabel

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 22.12.10 11:15

Merry Christmas to all.

A special Christmas greeting to Tony Bennett who has worked so hard to make the details of this case known to the public.

And to Jill who has created such a great and friendly forum.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.12.10 11:23

Have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 22.12.10 12:37

Happy Christmas and New Year wishes to everyone, including you, Tony, who have given so much of their time to give the rest of us the opportunity to have a 'voice'.

Being an owner, manager, moderator is not an easy job! You are very much appreciated.

Thank you and good wishes for this Christmas season.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoud 22.12.10 17:38

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all!
Daoud

Jack Bauer Interrogates Santa Claus

Daoud
Daoud

Activity : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by theolivebranch 22.12.10 22:53

I hope that you all have a Christmas filled with joy and contentment and that together in 2011 we may see justice in this unique case.
theolivebranch
theolivebranch

Activity : 565

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum