The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by Ruby on 16.12.10 10:10

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/ingleses-podem-ter-outras-provas--033340443

Google translate: Revelations of the English ambassador raise new suspicions. [color:ffdc=#000]Gonçalo Amaral, former researcher, believes that British police did not tell everything about the PJ McCann and suspected pedophile on his friend Payne.



Ruby

Posts : 688
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by Guest on 16.12.10 10:50

A member of MM has now bought the paper edition, and her summary is here for those who want to read it. Very interesting. I hadn't realised that David Payne was the only one interviewed by the British police without the PJ present. Also Goncalo gathering evidence for reopening the case, and has serious doubts about DNA results obtained.

Read here

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t13303p75-updated-daily-mail-wikileaks-cable-claims#264772



Question - Why was DP the only one to be interviewed without the PJ being present thinking

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by Daoud on 16.12.10 11:41

Why is it that whenever the Gaspars' statements come it is always DP alone who is mentioned as a suspected paedophile? If the statements are to be believed then GMcC comes off just as badly.

Daoud

Posts : 147
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by Autumn on 16.12.10 12:04

Daoud (Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:41 am) wrote:Why is it that whenever the Gaspars' statements come it is always DP alone who is mentioned as a suspected paedophile? If the statements are to be believed then GMcC comes off just as badly.

Thats a good point Daoud, especially as Gerry has been allocated a number on the CAT system within the LP.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by Cheshire Cat on 16.12.10 14:17

Autumn (Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:04 pm) wrote:
Daoud (Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:41 am) wrote:Why is it that whenever the Gaspars' statements come it is always DP alone who is mentioned as a suspected paedophile? If the statements are to be believed then GMcC comes off just as badly.

Thats a good point Daoud, especially as Gerry has been allocated a number on the CAT system within the LP.

I wonder if Lee Rainbow had info about Gerrys CAT number?

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 660
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by kangdang on 16.12.10 14:28

Wonder if Rainbow knows why the CATs file was empty???

____________________
Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.

kangdang

Posts : 1680
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 38
Location : Corona Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by Guest on 16.12.10 16:04

Joana's site

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/12/maddie-case-english-suspects-of.html




wow There must be some frantic communication going on between the tapas lot, with all this now being aired in the Portuguese press and all over twitter!! wow

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by Ruby on 16.12.10 16:30

Yeah they do seem a bit thin on the ground today

Ruby

Posts : 688
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by aiyoyo on 16.12.10 16:44

candyfloss wrote:A member of MM has now bought the paper edition, and her summary is here for those who want to read it. Very interesting. I hadn't realised that David Payne was the only one interviewed by the British police without the PJ present. Also Goncalo gathering evidence for reopening the case, and has serious doubts about DNA results obtained.

Read here

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t13303p75-updated-daily-mail-wikileaks-cable-claims#264772



Question - Why was DP the only one to be interviewed without the PJ being present thinking

Because the PJ were catching a scheduled flight back to PT.
Seems the rog. interviews were just going through the motion for no useful purpose.
Apparently somewhere along the line the decision to shelf was already apparent even before rog. interview even took place.
Otherwise one would imagine PJ would have rescheduled their flight.


aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by soulthief on 16.12.10 18:29

Payne features in a lot already without this startling fact that he was the only person interviewed by the UK police without the PJ present, He is said to have arranged the holiday, he is the last person to supposedly see Madeleine alive, he and Kate cannot agree on the length of his visit or indeed the reason for it. Yvonne Martin recognises him as someone she has previously seen in her work as child protection, he advises the McCanns not to speak to Yvonne, He says to Sol that they have a pact,...INTERESTINGLY, he is the only one of the group who did not return for the McCanns reconstruction, not like him, he was more than helpful previously! I bet the whole bunch are freaking right out with these leaked cables wondering what will come out next. Perhaps this is Karma to disturb their otherwise free run of good luck.

soulthief

Posts : 695
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-07-07
Location : where ever I lay my hat

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by PeterMac on 16.12.10 18:36

A bit like the private detectives who didn't interview the dying man in Germany because their flight was due.
This case is full of excuses for strange behaviour of all types, by all sorts of people.
But only the McCanns have it on record that they have an explanation for everything !

Soulthief
I think Payne realised he had been set up as the last person to see Madeleine alive, which is a very dangerous position to find yourself in. He then had to go to extraordinary lengths to push that dubious honour back to Gerry, by suddenly admitting to gross neglect and breach of their internal agreement / contract in not having done the check at all.

Happy Xmas - Tapas 9.
Happy Xmas - Trustees of the "Fund"

PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by soulthief on 16.12.10 19:02

Yes I see what you are saying about Payne being used PeterMac, but do you think the gasper statements are true? And what of Yvonne Martins statement?

soulthief

Posts : 695
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-07-07
Location : where ever I lay my hat

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by Judge Mental on 16.12.10 19:24

@soulthief wrote:Yes I see what you are saying about Payne being used PeterMac, but do you think the gasper statements are true? And what of Yvonne Martins statement?

Shocking that a senior social worker such as Martin should have had to resort to writing an anonymous letter because she felt her concerns had not been properly dealt with when her suspicions were first aroused. It is without doubt, that the Gaspars would have done much soul-searching before proceeding to provide statements of this nature, and cast such shocking doubt upon their friends McCann and Payne. From time to time, one becomes rather concerned that Payne seems to take all the flack for the Gaspars' statements, when McCann himself was also a major party to what appear to have been two-way conversations.

There still seems to be a problem with the British press reporting these events. Wayne Rooney and Prince Charles have never been afforded such silence on their tawdry and sordid affairs and conversations. The Camillagate affair was quite disgusting and reported word for word in all newspapers.

Judge Mental

Posts : 2764
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 79
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by Cheshire Cat on 16.12.10 19:47

@Judge Mental wrote:
@soulthief wrote:Yes I see what you are saying about Payne being used PeterMac, but do you think the gasper statements are true? And what of Yvonne Martins statement?

Shocking that a senior social worker such as Martin should have had to resort to writing an anonymous letter because she felt her concerns had not been properly dealt with when her suspicions were first aroused. It is without doubt, that the Gaspars would have done much soul-searching before proceeding to provide statements of this nature, and cast such shocking doubt upon their friends McCann and Payne. From time to time, one becomes rather concerned that Payne seems to take all the flack for the Gaspars' statements, when McCann himself was also a major party to what appear to have been two-way conversations.

There still seems to be a problem with the British press reporting these events. Wayne Rooney and Prince Charles have never been afforded such silence on their tawdry and sordid affairs and conversations. The Camillagate affair was quite disgusting and reported word for word in all newspapers.

McCann is worse. He is the parent, the guardian, the one who should protect and defend his child.

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 660
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by Judge Mental on 16.12.10 19:56

Precisely, Cheshire Cat. One would have thought that in such a situation, McCann would have given him a smack across the chops and called the police immediately. However, he participated by joining in.

thinking

A house of cards springs to mind. The domino or butterfly effect starting to take place perhaps?

Judge Mental

Posts : 2764
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 79
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by YNG on 16.12.10 19:59

This cameraman caught the very moment Kate Mccann realised and decided that her walking with the Paynes was not something she wanted recorded on camera. It was immediately after this shot that Kate attempted to unsuccessfully shoo away David Payne.




YNG

Posts : 410
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by Judge Mental on 16.12.10 20:35

And forever after, in all other photo-calls, he had to trail behind like one of those poor dutiful wives who get stoned to death for not paying enough respect to their husbands. winkwink

Judge Mental

Posts : 2764
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 79
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by Guest on 16.12.10 20:51

Posted on MM, by Annabel, who is a member here, hope she doesn't mind my bringing it here. A very valid point by P. Reis.

A diplomatic affair?

It was big news all over the British Media. A cable sent by the US ambassador in Lisbon quoted the UK ambassador saying that British officers had developed evidence against the McCann parents. Everyday (unfortunately...) children disappear all over Europe. How many of those children are so important that the ambassadors from the of most powerful nations of the world had a talk about it? And how many of those children are so important that the ambassador of United States of America sends a confidential report to the State Department with the information he has about the case?

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2010/12/diplomatic-affair.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MadeleineMccannDisappearence+%28Madeleine+McCann+Disappearence%29


Makes you wonder thinking

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by soulthief on 16.12.10 21:15

@Judge Mental wrote:
@soulthief wrote:Yes I see what you are saying about Payne being used PeterMac, but do you think the gasper statements are true? And what of Yvonne Martins statement?

Shocking that a senior social worker such as Martin should have had to resort to writing an anonymous letter because she felt her concerns had not been properly dealt with when her suspicions were first aroused. It is without doubt, that the Gaspars would have done much soul-searching before proceeding to provide statements of this nature, and cast such shocking doubt upon their friends McCann and Payne. From time to time, one becomes rather concerned that Payne seems to take all the flack for the Gaspars' statements, when McCann himself was also a major party to what appear to have been two-way conversations.

There still seems to be a problem with the British press reporting these events. Wayne Rooney and Prince Charles have never been afforded such silence on their tawdry and sordid affairs and conversations. The Camillagate affair was quite disgusting and reported word for word in all newspapers.
Judge I agree, I had never thought about Yvonne Fletcher feeling the need to write an anonymous letter & what that signifies, but yea, she was obviously not getting the right response to her concerns to have to do that.
I have always thought Payne is involved in more than conspiracy to conceal a cadaver after the fact, there are too many coincidences where he is concerned, also one minute he was more than helpful & accommodating to The McCanns needs, checking on Kate, speaking to sol, speaking to Yvonne, providing an alibi of Madeleine's existence on the 3rd and if its true he even arranged the jaunt, yet he was the one who never want back to PDL for the reconstruction, and why hasn't he disputed the Gaspers evidence? threatened litigation? More importantly, what was the motivation of the UK police to withhold that evidence?
I have always said if the Gaspers statements are true, which nobody is disputing so I assume its true,Because why else would David Payne feel it was O.K to discuss this dark dirty side of himself? how would he have been so sure he would not get thumped, because most normal men would go wild if another man spoke like that of their daughter and Kate was within earshot of this filth, wtf was she thinking as she sat there without reaction. It explains why they dont want her body found.

soulthief

Posts : 695
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-07-07
Location : where ever I lay my hat

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by PeterMac on 16.12.10 22:59

YNG
What a fascinating photo sequence.
One is tempted to write irreverent captions, but the pictures speak for themselves. (download and zoom in a bit for the full horror)
KM turns and says something fairly harsh on 7. P is still smiling at that point.
GM repeats in "Men's language" on 8. P brings his left arm protectively across his body. (actually across his genitalia, but this is normal for men so don't attach importance to that. Just read Desmond Morris)
By 9 P's head is already down. His shoulders are slumped, and then, in 10 and 11, he turns his head independently of his body. In other words his head turns before his body follows, as he tries to absent himself from the scene. Mind operating quickly than the body will follow
The McC's also have their heads down as they contemplate the effect of what has just happened. Have they 'lost' him from the team. Will he tell what he knows. Can they still rely on him ??????
10/11/and 12 P is actively trying hard to get out of the way.
By 12 GM has decided on his course of action and his head is up again.
Do we know, or can camera enthusiasts tell us, what is the probable time sequencing of this. Are they one second intervals for example? Is this one of those annoying paparazzi buzzing clicking things that digital cameras now permit. If so, what is the standard time interval.

PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by Daoud on 16.12.10 23:36

@soulthief wrote:Payne features in a lot already without this startling fact that he was the only person interviewed by the UK police without the PJ present, He is said to have arranged the holiday, he is the last person to supposedly see Madeleine alive, he and Kate cannot agree on the length of his visit or indeed the reason for it. Yvonne Martin recognises him as someone she has previously seen in her work as child protection, he advises the McCanns not to speak to Yvonne, He says to Sol that they have a pact,...INTERESTINGLY, he is the only one of the group who did not return for the McCanns reconstruction, not like him, he was more than helpful previously! I bet the whole bunch are freaking right out with these leaked cables wondering what will come out next. Perhaps this is Karma to disturb their otherwise free run of good luck.

Can you elaborate on this Soulthief? It's news to me:
INTERESTINGLY, he is the only one of the group who did not return for the McCanns reconstruction

Daoud

Posts : 147
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by soulthief on 16.12.10 23:58

Sorry my mistake, amend to he wasnt so keen to return to PDL for the reconstruction

soulthief

Posts : 695
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-07-07
Location : where ever I lay my hat

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by Judge Mental on 17.12.10 0:17

@soulthief wrote:Sorry my mistake, amend to he wasnt so keen to return to PDL for the reconstruction

Apart from the McCanns and Tanner, few of them seem able to face daylight, apart from Fiona Payne's little trot into the Portuguese court to hold Kate McCann's hand. The last one heard of Payne being out in daylight, he was in Greece sipping something rather nice. And only vague whispers about his urological career since. Oldfield and O'Brien do seem especially shy.

Indeed, all the other doctors and noteworthy people who were in Praia da Luz during April and the first week of May seem to live in a completely different world to the rest of us. Had one not seen O'Donnell's ridiculous exercise in writing a pointless article, one could be forgiven for thinking that Praia da Lua was a private enclave with a small and very exclusive membership. Everybody seems to be so tight-lipped about it all big grin

Judge Mental

Posts : 2764
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 79
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by aiyoyo on 17.12.10 3:51

candyfloss wrote:Posted on MM, by Annabel, who is a member here, hope she doesn't mind my bringing it here. A very valid point by P. Reis.

A diplomatic affair?

It was big news all over the British Media. A cable sent by the US ambassador in Lisbon quoted the UK ambassador saying that British officers had developed evidence against the McCann parents. Everyday (unfortunately...) children disappear all over Europe. How many of those children are so important that the ambassadors from the of most powerful nations of the world had a talk about it? And how many of those children are so important that the ambassador of United States of America sends a confidential report to the State Department with the information he has about the case?

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2010/12/diplomatic-affair.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MadeleineMccannDisappearence+%28Madeleine+McCann+Disappearence%29


Makes you wonder thinking

I'm ready to be stoned here for being a spoiltspot.

I believe the diplomats exchanging updates on major news that occupied the papers and maybe for that matter shared knowledge clandestine matters is a routine practice among diplomats on regular meets.

The cable sent by the USA ambassador to Washington again a regular routine station report ;and sending by cable is an old tradition they haven't got rid off despite modern technology.

Personally I don't think there's coded message in the words ' developing evidence'. It's just UK diplomat way of informing counterpart they helped in the 'Portuguese-led' (ambassador own words) investigation meaning some procedures were instigated by UK side.

I don't see anything suspect in that cable. Nonetheless, the leak is good in that it's public knowledge for the first time that the mccanns were suspected even by UK police. Well this is something the mccanns cannot bash as untrue and hurtful allegation because it cant be more officially stated that the UK played a part in them been made suspects. In other words, Amaral is vindicated from his proclamation the police both sides were collectively unanimous in the decision that Maddie died in the apt and Mccanns involved.

CM spinning the cable is historical doesn't distract from the fact that UK police were onto the mccanns and developed evidence against them, neither does it distract from the fact Maddie's disappearance is a historical crime that still needs to be solved.







aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th December Correio da Manhã UK Police did not disclose Payne susp paedophile

Post by YNG on 17.12.10 12:50

@PeterMac wrote:YNG
What a fascinating photo sequence.
One is tempted to write irreverent captions, but the pictures speak for themselves. (download and zoom in a bit for the full horror)
KM turns and says something fairly harsh on 7. P is still smiling at that point.
GM repeats in "Men's language" on 8. P brings his left arm protectively across his body. (actually across his genitalia, but this is normal for men so don't attach importance to that. Just read Desmond Morris)
By 9 P's head is already down. His shoulders are slumped, and then, in 10 and 11, he turns his head independently of his body. In other words his head turns before his body follows, as he tries to absent himself from the scene. Mind operating quickly than the body will follow
The McC's also have their heads down as they contemplate the effect of what has just happened. Have they 'lost' him from the team. Will he tell what he knows. Can they still rely on him ??????
10/11/and 12 P is actively trying hard to get out of the way.
By 12 GM has decided on his course of action and his head is up again.
Do we know, or can camera enthusiasts tell us, what is the probable time sequencing of this. Are they one second intervals for example? Is this one of those annoying paparazzi buzzing clicking things that digital cameras now permit. If so, what is the standard time interval.


It is fascinating PeterMac .

They are an interesting set of photo’s alright as are your observations. It’s clear to see that this looks like it was an ‘uncomfortable’ moment for both the Mc’s and the Payne’s who are seen leaving the building together but then awkwardly separating in front of the camera’s. Personally I would have thought it only natural in those circumstances to want to have friends close by, so their obvious snap decision to get them out of the frame so to speak is indeed curious.

YNG

Posts : 410
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum