The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' Mm11

McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' Mm11

McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' Regist10

McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' Empty McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all'

Post by ufercoffy 15.12.10 7:20

15 DECEMBER 2010 | POSTED BY JOANA MORAIS LEAVE A COMMENT

McCann Detectives in Lagos

by Marisa Rodrigues

"Leave us alone once and for all", is the request made by a former Ocean Club employee, in praia da Luz, Lagos, who has been "insistently" contacted by a new group of private investigators hired by the McCann couple.

"They've contacted me three times, by letter, by phone and recently they came knocking at my door. They were two women, one Portuguese another English, searching for evidence to reopen the process, but we want to forget what has happened. We will only answer to questions made by the Judiciary Police", vented the woman in frustration. She is one of the witnesses heard during the investigation to Madeleine's disappearance, in May 2007.

This is an action that the former coordinator of the Portuguese Judiciary Police classifies as "illegal". Even suggesting for "those people to be identified and heard by the police because they are committing a crime."

This revelation comes a day after Wikileaks, quoted by Spanish newspaper "El País", disclosure of the contents of a conversation between the United Kingdom and the United States ambassadors, with the first affirming that the police of his own country had gathered evidence incriminating the child's parents.

"That had been already stated by the PJ and figures on the process. It was the conviction of both police forces, however it had never been assumed from the British side. The only novelty is, that, for the first time, there is someone who is not Portuguese, affirming that there were suspicions against the couple, which reinforces the investigation thesis", said Gonçalo Amaral.

For the family spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, it is "a historical note with more than three years old. Kate and Gerry have seen their status as official suspects lifted, with the Portuguese authorities assuming that there was no evidence that implied them in Madeleine's disappearance."

To JN, a source of the Portuguese Public Relations team hired by the McCann couple [ Salvador da Cunha's Lift Consulting], confirmed that there is a "private investigation team" lead by a former UK cop, Dave Edgar, trying to gather proofs to reopen the process, archived back in July 2008.

Yesterday, in a declaration, the Portuguese Attorney General, considered that there are no "new, credible and relevant" facts to determine the reopening of the investigation related to Madeleine McCann.

in Jornal de Notícias

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/12/mccann-detectives-hassling-algarve.html?utm_source=BP_recent

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' Empty Re: McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all'

Post by PeterMac 15.12.10 8:28

What precisely is Edgar and his team trying to do ?
There is more than a faint suspicion that they, like the double glazing man before them, are trying to make sure witnesses are all saying the same thing.
I assume thay have already finished searched the 10 miles radius of "lawless hinterland" looking for the "hellish lair" in which Madeleine is being held.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' Empty Re: McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all'

Post by Guest 15.12.10 8:58

Intimidation and harassment of a witnessess, by letter, again by phone and then in person, should be immediately pounced upon by the PJ. It is utterly disgraceful and would never be allowed to happen in the UK.

It just goes to show what type of mob the McCann's employ.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.12.10 9:42

That may be recycled article. Anyone knows when was it dated?
Still doesn't make it right for mccanns supporters to go round harrassing people.
Doesn't seem like PIs doing that. More like mccanns supporters in PDL maybe the priest's wife and friend?
Of course I could be wrong. If recent, then these people visited should note particulars of callers and lodge police report.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.12.10 23:25

Whoever is doing it should be named and shamed along with who is instigating it, imo it is cowboy bullyboy tactics, now let me see whose name I wonder springs to mind who uses these kind of tactics McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' 234726

That reminds me, I must get my windows doubleglazed. McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' 160807
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 16.12.10 0:15

"Leave us alone once and for all", is the request made by a former Ocean Club employee, in praia da Luz, Lagos, who has been "insistently" contacted by a new group of private investigators hired by the McCann couple.
When I first read that bit I thought - what on earth are they up to - Playing with fire? Then I read on about the witness only being willing to speak to the REAL Police and that explained it to me.

Just what ARE they up to? Goncalo Amaral is now questioning the Political influence in this case - well these private detectives (if that is what they really are) need questioning also. I know BK was asked what his motives were, but he could have said anything really and as far as I am aware his answers were accepted. I think those people who have been harrassed by McCann "detectives" should give a statement to the REAL Police about their harrassment and the McCann detectives should be investigated. After all - what they are doing is illegal isnt it?
Why have they been allowed to get away with it for 3 plus years??
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.10 0:28

Job Guides - Private Investigator

They visit people's homes and offices to interview witnesses and suspects, ... It is estimated that there are around 10000 private investigators in the UK. Private investigators can work for one of the increasing number of investigation ...

www.inputyouth.co.uk/jobguides/job-privateinvestigator.html

Found this on google

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 16.12.10 0:35

We could all call ourselves private investigators couldnt we,
I wonder what "private investigation" exams we need to sit McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' 110921

What McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' 655851 There isn't one McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' 234726
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 16.12.10 1:18

littlepixie wrote:We could all call ourselves private investigators couldnt we,
I wonder what "private investigation" exams we need to sit McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' 110921

An acquaintance of mine went out to South Africa on what turned out to be a rather dubious private investigators course which cost thousands but there was a jolly nice spa and swimming pool. He was told during the first day that unless he had contacts in the police service, he would be able to do very little, due to various legislation which had already been put in place before he booked his course.

The people who ran the course already had ''a network people working for them'', who had contacts in the police, Visa, Paypal and all other credit card companies; BT, Vodafone etc. social security offices, HMRC, blah blah. One recalls that the cost in 2003 for an address to match an ex-directory telephone number was £150. The cost of a quarterly telephone bill was £250. The UK persons running the course were quite happy to act as middle-men without further charge!

Needless to say, the people from whom the information was freely available had to be of a rank where they did not leave their ''fingerprints'' in the computer systems, as any constable or call centre staff would be sacked on the spot with loss of pension etc.

Now, where do Team McCann's procure their information and intelligence from? Or should we simply assume that they work from scratch?
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 16.12.10 5:24

candyfloss wrote:Job Guides - Private Investigator

They visit people's homes and offices to interview witnesses and suspects, ... It is estimated that there are around 10000 private investigators in the UK. Private investigators can work for one of the increasing number of investigation ...

www.inputyouth.co.uk/jobguides/job-privateinvestigator.html

Found this on google

It may be what some PIs have to do (interview and visit people) to get their job done where it does not concern an ongoing crime investigation Like maybe trailing an adulteress or trailing a suspected serial burglar or something like that.

But where ongoing crime investigation is concerned, some countries may allow parallel investigation by PIs and some not.
Apparently, PT is one country where parallel investigation by PIs is illegal and no doubt the mccanns are well aware of that. I thought their PIs were supposed to be working on territories outside of Portugal.
Even with the shelving their PIs snooping around and harrassing people may still be regarded as illegal because case is not closed.
I suspect that article is old and is now rehashed because of the wikileaks.

Amaral push for a public inquiry on politicial interference basis is already being spin in UK. Arse licker Martin Brunt is saying Amaral's request is refused, which is a load of bullock. No one knows when the AG's made those sardonic remarks; whether it was in response to wikileaks or a rehash of earlier article, or for that matter response to Amaral public interview directly.
Without date of AG's utterance, no know knows on what context it was made.
Unless Amaral has filed an official request , and AG has officially rejected it, then Brunty's utterance is no more than sprouting more brown stuff from his arse.

Let's face it, if Amaral is pushing a Public Inquiry officially the last thing he would do is to approach the same AG who shelved the case since the three wisemen from Evora Court had stated that the same evidence put before a different AG could result in a different decision and the case might not have been shelved. So going forward, I would imagine if team Amaral wants to file an official reopening papers they would know better than putting it on the desk of AG who archived the case.
. I believe team Amaral would use a different approach and different route. Ultimately only the Public Ministry Office (no other has the remit, not even Prime Minister Office) has the power to order a reopening. Even so, there must be different ways of approaching the reopening matter then sticking it under the nose of the very AG who shelved it.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyBelle 16.12.10 6:01

PeterMac wrote:What precisely is Edgar and his team trying to do ?
There is more than a faint suspicion that they, like the double glazing man before them, are trying to make sure witnesses are all saying the same thing.
I assume thay have already finished searched the 10 miles radius of "lawless hinterland" looking for the "hellish lair" in which Madeleine is being held.

The McCanns detectives never went to the "hellish lair" which was around 10km from PDL. They announced to the media where they believed Madeleine was being held and passed this lead on to the PJ. They and the McCanns were incensed when the PJ didn't investigate this lead. Why? The McCanns were told by the PJ that once they obtained the files, the PJ would no longer be investigating Madeleine's disappearance. The McCanns then said that they would use their own private detectives to look for Madeleine.

I would like to know why Dave Edgar, who was once a senior member of the N.I. police, spoke to the media and passed on leads to the PJ, about Madeleine's possible whereabouts. Dave Edgar and his merry men, were being paid out of the fund that was supposedly set up to find Madeleine, to FIND Madeleine. They were not paid to pass on leads to the PJ and they certainly should not have spoken to the media about Madeleine's possible whereabouts. Many people who live in that lawless state can read and write, including Madeleine's so called kidnappers. If the information Dave Edgar, revealed to the British Media, which was printed in British newspapers, was also written in Portuguese newspapers, Madeleine, if she was ever held in that lawless state, would be removed as quickly as possible from that lawless state.

Dave Edgar like the McCanns has mouthed off to the media about how they are working hard to find Madeleine, when in fact none of them have done any physical work to find Madeleine. The McCanns didn't physically look for Madeleine, when they first "discovered" her missing and haven't physically looked for her since. Dave Edgar and his team haven't done anything physical to find Madeleine. Oh I stand corrected, Dave Edgar flew to Australia to interview a Victoria Beckham lookalike, who he suspected of being involved with Madeleine's disappearance. The woman hadn't left Australia, or had a holiday, since the beginning of the new century, because she had been looking after her sick father.

Dave Edgar was once hauled over the coals, for not following procedures he learned as a probationer police officer, when he interviewed another Victoria Beckham lookalike, regarding Madeleine's disappearance. Incidently these women who were named and had their photographs printed in British newspapers, looked nothing like Victoria Beckham.

Photographs of a man, plus women and children have appeared in newspapers, thanks to the McCanns private detectives. The man was the paedophile Raymond Hewlett. Hewlett had a wife and children, who could possibly have come to harm, by vigilantes, when he was named and shamed as a suspect in Madeleine's disappearance, by Edgar. Harm could have come to the women, by vigilantes, who could have believed they were involved with Madeleine's disappearance. As for the children who have appeared in newspapers, the media have made sure the McCanns children are not photographed, but they had no problem in photographing as well as naming other children, who were portrayed Madeleine lookalikes, even though they looked nothing like her.

I'm sorry but I now believe wholeheartedly that the McCanns have got off "scot free" with their part in Madeleine's disappearance. Goncalo Amaral, said he had new information that could lead to the case being reopened. There is no sign of the case being reopened and the McCanns who everybody knows instigated this sad event, are now writing a book. If the media are to be believed, a substantial amount of money, has already been put into the fund, because it is believed the book will be a best seller.

I don't understand why anyone would buy a book written by the McCanns. Their behaviour towards Madeleine, was the cause of her disappearance. Those who buy this book are putting blood money into the pockets of the McCanns and their wider family, blood shed by Madeleine.

For every pound that has gone into the fund to find Madeleine, a percentage of it, will find its way into the pockets of the McCanns and their wider family. The rest of the money will pay for the wages of the McCanns phony detectives, the McCanns inane spokesman, Clarence Mitchell and other useless projects.

The McCanns book will be published in most part of the world, including Portugal and the UK. Where is Goncalo's book being published? Certainly not in the UK. British publishers don't seem to want to print Goncalo's book, even though it is more truthful than the McCanns book will be.
kathyBelle

Activity : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.10 8:55

It is amazing what you can buy, when you have the money. The fund could easily pay for a million copies of the book, at less than cost price and no one would even know. The book shoots up to No. 1 in the charts overnight, which gets the publicity they need and there will be many morons out there that will think wow, it must be good and buy a copy and so the snowball begins. It must happen in the music charts all the time.

I suspect come the spring, we will get some kind of announcement that the book will be delayed. Why do you think they chose the 29th April, instead of the 3rd May?

Has there ever been someone who produced a book claiming to be innocent, who was later convicted of that crime? McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' 181154
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 16.12.10 9:04

Stella (Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:55 am) wrote:It is amazing what you can buy, when you have the money. The fund could easily pay for a million copies of the book, at less than cost price and no one would even know. The book shoots up to No. 1 in the charts overnight, which gets the publicity they need and there will be many morons out there that will think wow, it must be good and buy a copy and so the snowball begins. It must happen in the music charts all the time.

I suspect come the spring, we will get some kind of announcement that the book will be delayed. Why do you think they chose the 29th April, instead of the 3rd May?

Has there ever been someone who produced a book claiming to be innocent, who was later convicted of that crime? McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' 181154

laugh

Come along now, Stella. Less of all this cheery comedy, first thing of a morning. One will have coffee coming down one's nose.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.10 9:15

Judge Mental (Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:04 am) wrote:
Stella (Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:55 am) wrote:It is amazing what you can buy, when you have the money. The fund could easily pay for a million copies of the book, at less than cost price and no one would even know. The book shoots up to No. 1 in the charts overnight, which gets the publicity they need and there will be many morons out there that will think wow, it must be good and buy a copy and so the snowball begins. It must happen in the music charts all the time.

McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' 145161

Come along now, Stella. Less of all this cheery comedy, first thing of a morning. One will have coffee coming down one's nose.

Is that a bit like a Nose-presso ? McCann Detectives hassling Algarve: 'Leave us alone once and for all' 742129
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 16.12.10 9:41

big grin

You are as bright as a button as usual, Stella. More of a cappuccino, on account of all the bubbles created by the fit of laughter roses
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 21.12.10 14:05

Kathybelle
You wrote:

"For every pound that has gone into the fund to find Madeleine, a percentage of it, will find its way into the pockets of the McCanns and their wider family. The rest of the money will pay for the wages of the McCanns phony detectives, the McCanns inane spokesman, Clarence Mitchell and other useless projects."

I think that the PI's and CM were necessary "expenses" to be paid out of the Fund to allow them to get their hands on the bulk of the money. I truly don't believe they are, in reality, searching - they just say they are. They know full well that PI's investigating in PDL area is illegal. Admittedly they have gone around pestering people - simply to confirm that they "are looking" and have fortunately for the moment been ignored by the PJ. But if further action does take place - this is yet another instance of flouting the law of this country that will be investigated should the chance arise.

Angelique

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum