The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Honeymoon Murder: Husband Shrien Dewani Is Arrested

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Honeymoon Murder: Husband Shrien Dewani Is Arrested

Post by Hobs on 31.01.14 18:53

@plebgate wrote:About time too.

I heard the reporter say that he has always said he is willing to go back - when he gets better - when will that be?

never.   tease

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 31.01.14 19:50

Nothing is settled. There can still be another appeal. Dewani's not leaving UK on a jetplane anytime in the near future imo.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 31.01.14 21:52

Jetplane may be extinct before he's declared fit to travel.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.14 22:35

@aiyoyo wrote:Jetplane may be extinct before he's declared fit to travel.

laughat

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 02.02.14 14:36

candyfloss wrote:31 January 2014 Last updated at 11:17

Shrien Dewani loses High Court extradition case

Shrien and Anni Dewani married in a lavish Hindu ceremony in Mumbai in India in October 2010, two weeks before her death

Shrien Dewani, who is accused of organising the murder of his wife Anni in South Africa, can be extradited to the country, the High Court has ruled.
Lawyers for Mr Dewani, who has post-traumatic stress disorder, argued he should not be sent there until he was fit to plead over the 2010 killing.
But judges ruled he can be extradited as long as the South African government pledges to return him to the UK should he ultimately prove unfit to be tried.
Mr Dewani is currently in hospital.
Speaking outside the High Court in London, BBC correspondent Angus Crawford said the South African authorities had indicated they were minded to accept the court's conditions for extradition.
He said Mr Dewani's family could yet lodge an appeal at the UK Supreme Court, which would continue to delay any extradition.
A lawyer for the South African government said it was "delighted" with the court's ruling, and expected it would be able to give the necessary undertakings, but needed 14 days for "final clarification".
Taxi kidnapping
Mr Dewani, from Bristol, has been fighting removal from the UK to face proceedings over his new wife Anni's death until he has recovered from his mental health problems.
He is suspected of ordering the killing of Anni, a Swedish national.
The pair were kidnapped at gunpoint as they drove through the Gugulethu township in Cape Town in a taxi in November 2010. Mr Dewani was released unharmed.
The next day the body of Mrs Dewani was found in the car. She had injuries to her head and chest.
South African Xolile Mngeni was later convicted of premeditated murder and jailed for life. Prosecutors allege he was hired by Mr Dewani to kill his wife.
Mr Dewani, who has always denied the accusation, has been fighting efforts to secure his extradition ever since it was first ordered by a senior district judge in 2011.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25979639
It's to be hoped Mr Dewani is no longer spending time in a campervan in the hospital grounds and that he is an in-patient who is being continually monitored to prevent a failed suicide attempt his condition worsening.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 02.02.14 15:52

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/statement-analysis-shrien-dewani.html

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Statement Analysis: Shrien Dewani

Question for Analyst:  Did Husband Know his wife's killers?

Statement analysis is in bold type.   This is a good example to highlight the principle that what someone reports, in an open statement, in the negative, it is very important.  When he offers that he "can't" identify the carjackers who shot his wife, it is very sensitive to him.  Why can't he?  This means that he is limited. Normally, this is not offered as a subject has hope that his memory might be triggered.  By stating from the beginning what he cannot do, he is seeking to quell the flow of information.  

Dewani: I can't identify the carjackers who shot my wife on our honeymoon

Doomed: Shrien Dewani at his marriage to Anni Hindocha

Honeymoon murder suspect Shrien Dewani told police he could not describe his wife’s alleged carjackers and killers.
He detailed how the carjackers had burst into the taxi carrying him and bride Anni and robbed them at gunpoint.
In his initial witness statement, he told how the men sped off with him and Anni before eventually bundling him out of the cab. 
Anni, 28, was later found shot dead in the back of the abandoned taxi.

The cabbie Zola Tongo has been jailed for 18 years in Cape Town after admitting his role in the murder. 

He claimed that Dewani, 31, offered him £1,600 to arrange the killing.

Last week Dewani, who owns care homes in the Bristol area, faced a legal bid to extradite him from Britain to stand trial in Cape Town. The proceedings resume in July.

Dewani’s statement, obtained by The Mail on Sunday, on the day of the murder last November shows he at first failed to provide a detailed description of the men.

A day after the initial statement, police asked for a second affidavit to ‘clarify certain aspects’
It is not known whether he was later able to give a more detailed description of the carjackers.

In the statement, Dewani says: ‘I will not be able to describe the male that was driving the car. I can only say the other male was very black, he had two piercings in his right ear. I will not be able to describe his facial features.’

Here, he appears to offer what he cannot do.  This is immediately noted as in the negative.  Next we note that he uses the word "only" which means he intends to restrict. 
Note that he again adds, in the negative, what he will not do.  He said, "I will not be able" instead of "I can't" which may indicate that his refusal is an exercise of his will.  

Being unable to describe the two males is highly important to him.  This should lead investigators to learn if he knows them.  

Specifically he mentions "facial features", the most identifying part of a person, yet includes two piercings.  Note that he did not say he saw earrings, but piercings.  This indicates a close look at the one. 

He says he tried to hide his mobile from the carjackers but they searched him and found it.

The male put the gun into my ear and put his finger on the trigger and said to me if I lie again he will shoot me,’ Dewani says.

My wife Anni kept crying and screaming and told the males not to hurt us.

Please note the appropriate social introduction using both her title (wife), possessive pronoun (my) and her name.  Note that she "told" the males, is also appropriately strong language. Had he used "said" it would have been soft language, which is inappropriate.  This sentence is likely truthful.

Note also:   He is consistent with "males" and "male".  

Regarding "told" versus "said", the wife is appropriately strong towards the assailants.  It is expected.  But now note: 

‘The one male pointed the gun at me and said that I must make her shut up or he will shoot one of us.

This is where liars mess up:  his wife "told" (strong and appropriate) the assailants.  Now, as the assailant is speaking to him, he uses softer language, "said" which would indicate that the male with the gun is polite to Dewani.  (the subject) 

Anni gave me her wedding rings valued at £25,000. I gave the rings to the male.’

Note the spirit of cooperation between the "male" and the subject. 
Note also his need to put a value on it.   

Between the male and the subject there is soft language. 
Between the male and the subject there is cooperation.  He didn't hand over the rings, he "gave" them to the male, just as she "gave" them to him.  He uses the same wording in transferring the rings from his wife, as to the assailant. 

Tragic: The Dewanis were on their honeymoon when they were carjacked in a South African township

Dewani says they went to the crime-ridden township of Gugulethu at Anni’s suggestion. 

‘Zola took us into Gugulethu because my wife insisted to see how the nightlife in the townships was,’ he says, adding: ‘At a road turning left, I heard a knock on the windscreen. I then saw two black males. One opened the driver door and the other the passenger side door. 

Here we come to the highly sensitive portion of his statement where he is blaming his wife.  He calls her "my wife" and not by her name.  He gives the reason why they went to a certain area. instead of just telling us what happened.  This is outside of the boundary of the question of what happened and is highly insensitive.  That he spoke of the value of the rings and that she wanted to see "the nightlife" are important. 

Below are the handwritten statements photographed.  If transcripts exist, the times mentioned in them might make for a good example of measuring the statement on its form and its pace.  (Lines per hour)

Details: Shrien Dewani's handwritten police statement from the night his wife was murdered

‘The driver then started driving very fast over speed bumps, causing the car to jump in the air.
‘The driver stopped the car and I asked where they are going to leave Anni.

The one is called "the driver"
Note that "asked" is polite language. 
Note that he only asked where they were going to "leave" Anni.  What caused him to presume that they were going to leave her?  Why would he think that only she was going to be left?  

Why would he presume that he was still going with them?  This should be considered in light of the soft, cooperative language between him and the males. 

The one male said that they will leave Anni at the police station.

The one male pulled me out of the car. I tried to pull Anni with me but the other male held her arm. The car then sped off.’

Anni, from Mariestad, in Sweden, was found dead in the taxi with a bullet wound in her neck.

Strain: Shrien Dewani (second right) arrives with supporters for his extradition hearing in London

The two alleged carjackers, Mziwamadoda Qwabe, 25, and Xolile Mngeni, 23, have been charged with murder. Their trial has been postponed until June 1.

Dewani is on bail but is being held at a mental health hospital in Bristol suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and severe mental illness.

In an earlier judgment during the extradition proceedings, a judge said there was no basis to suggest that Dewani failed to co-operate with the investigation. 

The judge added that until his arrest Dewani had said that he would return to South Africa to assist an identification parade of the suspects.

Dewani’s lawyer Charlotte Harris said: ‘He co-operated fully with the South African police. He assisted their search operation by providing the mobile number for the taxi driver.
‘This has been corroborated by a witness, Simbonile Matokazi, interviewed by The Mail on Sunday. 
‘The South African police, despite travelling to the UK earlier this year, have refused to even interview Mr Dewani regarding the allegations by the taxi driver.’

By beginning his statement with the repetition that he would not identify the two males, it suggests that he wants to conceal their identity.  This suggests that he may have known them. 

Next, we have the softer language used by him regarding the males.  This is in contrast to the stronger language of his wife towards them. 

Then we see cooperation between him and one of the males, of whom he gives his wife's rings to. 
Finally, we have him appearing to know their plans, that he was to be with them. 

Taken together, he appears to know the assailants who killed his wife, and is deceptive about being unable to identify them. 

Hobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 02.02.14 16:02

When the case initially broke (i posted about it on the other blog) a witness who found him made an interesting statement which convinced me dewani was involved ( he is currently claiming PTSD and depression as an excuse to stop him being extradited- he will be reassessed in a year)
He said dewani made this statemnt
He said to me, “Excuse me, is there a nearby police station where I can report a hijack because my wife and I were hijacked”, ’ said Mr Matokazi.

Neither does Mr Matokazi’s testimony support the 30-year-old’s later assertion that he was dragged ‘struggling and screaming’ out of the passenger window.

He said Mr Dewani ‘had a suit on and a nice shirt underneath’ and looked neither ruffled nor bruised.

‘We just saw a decent guy,’ he added. Mr Matokazi’s observations were endorsed by a police source closely involved in the investigation.
‘The officer who reached him [Mr Dewani] said that it didn’t look like he was hurt,’ said the source. ‘He saw no injuries or anything. And there was no sand on his clothes.
‘It didn’t look like Mr Dewani had been in a struggle. He still looked smart, like he was coming out of a restaurant.’
After dropping off some friends at the airport, Mr Matokazi – who was with his wife – was about to park his car when he saw Mr Dewani staggering between some roadside shacks.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333717/Anni-Dewani-tears-honeymoon-flight-shot-dead-says-father.html#ixzz26wTSLFHW

There has also been claims from rent boys claiming they went with him.

What is clear is dewani is lying through his teeth about the night.
His statements as Peter points out indicates deception.
he knows who killed his wife and why.
Photographic evidence also incriminates him.
Apparantly it wasn't a recognised wedding legally ths was part one so to speak.
He had been previously engaged and called it off, was this part of a pattern i wonder?

September 19, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Hobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.14 16:05

Has anyone already considered that Dewani is probably gay?

ETA I wrote this when I saw Hobs 1st comment. Her 2nd comment obviously already indicates the possibility ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 02.02.14 16:42

I think it is a possibilty.

in such cases it is often a woman who will claim they were having an affair with the husband as this is most common and expected.
that a homosexual came out and said he had been seeing dewani is ubnusual and unexpected.

it would fit in with he pattern of behavior, 1 cancelled engagement and then his allegedly asking to escape this marriage.

it wasn't even an arranged marriage and given Anni's calls, i think she knew or suspected something hence the tears.

What is worth noting is they weren't legally married as per UK Law, they would have had a wedding in the UK to make it leagla.

Like Mick Jagger and i think it was jerry hall, they married abroad but when it came to the dicorce , it turns out they weren't lehgally married in the first place.

I wonder if this cmurder came about because she confronted him about his sexuality and he feared shaming his family, if he knew he would have to get legally married in the UK and it would then be expensive getting a divorce and his secret would be revealed.

He had her murdered, his own words tell me this, what i cannot be sure of is his motive, was it to stop her revealing his secret as seemed likely?

Hobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.14 16:47

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
candyfloss wrote:SENSATIONAL CLAIMS IN HONEYMOON DEATH CASE

[snipped]

A SENIOR Parliamentary ­figure has told police he had kinky gay sex sessions with honeymoon murder suspect Shrien Dewani.

The respected political aide, who mixes in the highest circles at ­Westminster, said they enjoyed a ­series of sordid encounters at gay fetish club The Hoist in London

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/243516/Sensational-claims-in-honeymoon-death-case-

I'm not surprised by this at all. He's not the first man to have claimed to have 'carnal knowledge' of Mr Dewani is he?
The saddest thing in all this for me, apart from the needless death of an absolutely stunning young woman, is that there are still so many people who feel they have to live a lie. So many cultures where its more acceptable to be a violent rapist than to be gay... Now that IS sad. Truly heartbreaking.
We need more tolerance.
Such a waste of a beautiful young woman - and a young man's life wrecked - because he couldn't just be himself. (Not making excuses for murder, btw)

This possibility was raised here back in April 2012. If so, it's a tragedy that he wasn't able to live his life as he wanted but that of course is no excuse for having his wife murdered, IF that is what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.14 9:27

What strikes me about these photos is how happy Anni looks in the first and how sad she looks in the second - look at her eyes not her mouth.

Shrien's smile doesn't look genuine to me on either photo.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.02.14 9:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd7eJHYian4

According to this BBC Panorama programme the evidence is not against him.
The driver's statement is full of holes and phone forensic of his mobile do not stand up to scrutiny.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 04.02.14 13:13

@aiyoyo wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd7eJHYian4

The driver's statement is full of holes and phone forensic of his mobile do not stand up to scrutiny.

Do not believe it,there is plenty of evidence to support he is involved right up to his scrawny neck ! That is why he will not come back to defend himself,if he is so innocent why is he doing his best to make sure he cannot be deported.???

He is a coward aiyoya, to have is wife killed rather than let it be known he is gay to save the family honor.....not on !!!

Why would the so called " car jackers " let him go free but keep his wife, not to rape her (usually happens while husband is made to watch) but
kill her....for what and why !!!

He is the one with the money but they just let him get out of the car and they drove off to kill his wife ???

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.02.14 13:36

@jozi wrote:

The driver's statement is full of holes and phone forensic of his mobile does not stand up to scrutiny.

Do not believe it,there is plenty of evidence to support he is involved right up to his scrawny neck ! That is why he will not come back to defend himself,if he is so innocent why is he doing his best to make sure he cannot be deported.???

He is a coward aiyoya, to have is wife killed rather than let it be known he is gay to save the family honor.....not on !!!

Why would the so called " car jackers " let him go free but keep his wife, not to rape her (usually happens while husband is made to watch) but

He is the one with the money but they just let him get out of the car and they drove off to kill his wife ???

Put like that, well............
Nothing makes sense.
Since killer and conspirators objective is money (so little money offered) why not take the £25K ring she was wearing, and why not take also the valuables in her hang bag - mobile phone etc?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 04.02.14 13:47

@jozi wrote:

If he had paid them to kill her, they would have made it look like they were theives at least steal her gold. Otherwise they Would look pretty dumb to attack someone for no reason, unless they were just jealous.

Didn't a woman say when the police took her out she was half dressed?

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.03.14 19:25

Shrien Dewani extradited to South Africa 'within 28 days

3 March 2014 Last updated at 19:05

'Shrien Dewani Shrien Dewani's lawyers say his medical condition may have become "untreatable"

A man accused of arranging the murder of his wife on their honeymoon has lost his latest appeal against extradition.

Shrien Dewani, 33, is fighting a return to South Africa to face the charges, which he denies, over the death of his wife Anni in November 2010.

A 28-day period during which he must now be extradited has been triggered.

Mr Dewani's legal team had wanted the appeal to be heard in the highest court in the land - the Supreme Court - but this was refused by a panel of judges.

The businessman from Bristol is being compulsorily detained under the Mental Health Act after being diagnosed as suffering from severe depression and post-traumatic stress disorder.

Shrien Dewani and Anni Dewani Shrien and Anni Dewani were on honeymoon in Cape Town in November 2010 when she was killed
Relatives of Anni Dewani, including her father Vinod Hindocha Anni Dewani's father Vinod Hindocha (centre) said the legal process had been "torture"
Mr Dewani's lawyer told Lord Chief Justice Lord Thomas and two other judges at the High Court in London that his "underlying medical condition" may have become chronic, making it "untreatable".

Mark Summers argued more time was needed to fight the ruling, as his health was making him ineligible for extradition.

But, in refusing the application, Lord Thomas said: "The provisions of the Extradition Act are designed to ensure extradition is a speedy process.

"I therefore pronounce [that] any period that is applicable under the relevant legislation will run from today."

Outside the court, Anni's father, Vinod Hindocha, said the family were happy with the decision.

He said the legal process had been "torture" for his family, adding: "I really don't know what happened to my daughter. We need answers. We hope to get justice."

In January, the High Court ruled it would not be "unjust and oppressive" to extradite Mr Dewani providing that assurances were received from South Africa about the length of time he would be kept in the country without trial.

Those assurances have been given.

Mr Dewani is suspected of ordering the killing of his wife, a 28-year-old Swedish national.

The charge dates back to November 2010 when the pair were held at gunpoint while driving through Cape Town in a taxi.

Mr Dewani escaped unharmed but his wife's body was found the following day.

Prosecutors allege South African national Xolile Mngeni, who was later convicted of premeditated murder and jailed for life, had been hired by Mr Dewani to kill his wife.

The legal battle to keep Mr Dewani in England until he is well enough to travel has been ongoing since 2011.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-26424159

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 03.03.14 19:40

About time too,dewani has been pulling the wool over peoples eyes for the last 3yrs.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 04.03.14 7:19

[quote="candyfloss"]Shrien Dewani extradited to South Africa 'within 28 days

3 March 2014 Last updated at 19:05

'Shrien Dewani Shrien Dewani's lawyers say his medical condition may have become "untreatable"

A man accused of arranging the murder of his wife on their honeymoon has lost his latest appeal against extradition.

Shrien Dewani, 33, is fighting a return to South Africa to face the charges, which he denies, over the death of his wife Anni in November 2010.

A 28-day period during which he must now be extradited has been triggered.

Mr Dewani's legal team had wanted the appeal to be heard in the highest court in the land - the Supreme Court - but this was refused by a panel of judges.

The businessman from Bristol is being compulsorily detained under the Mental Health Act after being diagnosed as suffering from severe depression and post-traumatic stress disorder.

Shrien Dewani and Anni Dewani Shrien and Anni Dewani were on honeymoon in Cape Town in November 2010 when she was killed
Relatives of Anni Dewani, including her father Vinod Hindocha Anni Dewani's father Vinod Hindocha (centre) said the legal process had been "torture"
Mr Dewani's lawyer told Lord Chief Justice Lord Thomas and two other judges at the High Court in London that his "underlying medical condition" may have become chronic, making it "untreatable".

Mark Summers argued more time was needed to fight the ruling, as his health was making him ineligible for extradition.

But, in refusing the application, Lord Thomas said: "The provisions of the Extradition Act are designed to ensure extradition is a speedy process.

"I therefore pronounce [that] any period that is applicable under the relevant legislation will run from today."

Outside the court, Anni's father, Vinod Hindocha, said the family were happy with the decision.

He said the legal process had been "torture" for his family, adding: "I really don't know what happened to my daughter. We need answers. We hope to get justice."

In January, the High Court ruled it would not be "unjust and oppressive" to extradite Mr Dewani providing that assurances were received from South Africa about the length of time he would be kept in the country without trial.

Those assurances have been given.

Mr Dewani is suspected of ordering the killing of his wife, a 28-year-old Swedish national.

The charge dates back to November 2010 when the pair were held at gunpoint while driving through Cape Town in a taxi.

Mr Dewani escaped unharmed but his wife's body was found the following day.

Prosecutors allege South African national Xolile Mngeni, who was later convicted of premeditated murder and jailed for life, had been hired by Mr Dewani to kill his wife.

The legal battle to keep Mr Dewani in England until he is well enough to travel has been ongoing since 2011.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-26424159[/quote

So glad to hear he lost the appeal and can now come to defend himself....like he always says he will  Mr 

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.03.14 7:44

Snipped from today's iol.co.za

In refusing the appeal, Thomas told the court: “The provisions of the Extradition Act are designed to ensure extradition is a speedy process. I therefore pronounce today: Any period that is applicable under the relevant legislation will run from today.” This meant that Dewani had only 28 days from on Monday to appeal to the European Court of Human Rights, and not the extra time his lawyers were hoping for.

Last week, Anand Doobay, an extradition lawyer at Peters & Peters in London and a member of the Extradition Lawyers’ Association, said the European court route was a complicated and slow process.
“These interim measures are only granted in exceptional circumstances and the applicant would normally have to prove that their extradition posed a risk to their life or health,” said Doobay.
“It’s entirely possible that this risk could apply in any country, but it’s rare.”
Independent Foreign Service

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/dewani-expected-in-sa-in-a-month-1.1655683

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 23.03.14 13:57

sky news just reported that shrien dewani will be extradited.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.04.14 8:03

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-26816101

Today's the day but I still won't believe it until he actually arrives in South Africa.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.04.14 9:03

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424596/Shrien-Dewani-murder-Panorama-footage-raises-concerns-case.html

BBC made a programme that raises concerns in his favour.
I'm sure these will be useful to his Defence.
It appears Court can't refuse him bail, condition of the extradition.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.04.14 10:15

Andrew Plant BBC News, Cape Town

Shrien Dewani is expected to land at Cape Town international airport at 06.15 on Tuesday morning and will then be interviewed under caution, before being charged.
He's then expected to be taken to a holding cell before appearing before a judge at Cape Town High Court at about 10:00.
He's expected to spend the night at Valkenberg Hospital, a large psychiatric hospital on the outskirts of Cape Town.
Doctors there will assess whether or not he is mentally fit to stand trial.
South African authorities have 18 months to put him on trial - or return him to the UK.

The extradition has made front page headlines in South Africa

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-26816101

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 07.04.14 20:09

Dewani's flight should be approaching the coastline of northern Africa... 9 hours to touchdown in Cape Town.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 07.04.14 20:30

According to justice4anni on Facebook he is all ready in sa

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: