The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 9 Mm11

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 9 Mm11

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 9 Regist10

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 9 Empty Re: Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Post by PeterMac 12.08.14 16:22

Quite.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 9 Empty Re: Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Post by Guest 12.08.14 16:26

jeanmonroe wrote:

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 9 Matern10

Hmmm. Now let me............  thinking 

NAH! I'm still totally UNSYMPATHETIC towards a negligent parent, who through her own diliberate, and conscious, actions 'lost' one of her three kids.

I don't know, something doesn't seem quite right about that photo, I think it's photoshopped. The necklace looks strange.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.08.14 16:42

Marlie

I don't know, something doesn't seem quite right about that photo,
---------------------------------------------------

Yeah, there IS something not 'quite right' about that photo

Kate McCann is NOT 'GURNING like a gurning champion at a gurning contest,, GRINNING like a Cheshire cat, who got the cream, or LAUGHING like a horse, promoting everything 'KATE' and pe*ing herself laughing, at the plebs and kiddie and OAP 'donators' to her private company, Madeleine's Fund, on Kelly's sofa'!

Yeah, 'photoshopped' indeed!

Only took the 'artist' 5 years and copious amounts of photo shop 'software' to 'whoosh clunk' ALL of her above 'traits'

"Madeleine WHO"?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 12.08.14 16:51

jeanmonroe wrote:Let's get this STRAIGHT!

I'll risk a weeks 'ban' for saying this.

NOBODY gives a flying 'fcuk' about K McCann!

IT AIN'T ALL 'ABOUT' HER!

(although she'd love it to be!)
Exactly my point. The pair have tried to make it about themselves from day one, and with no small success. We very rarely, if ever hear anything about Madeleine, the victim. TM have succeeded in making the focus all about them, with national newspapers parading the likes of 'couldn't make love to Gerry' headlines. However, interest in KM is clearly not as high level as she would like it, hence her comments (spoken through her mother) in that interview. I'm not sure if or how I've managed to convey the impression that I in any way feel sorry for Kate as a result of this, on the contrary, I find it highly amusing.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloptix 12.08.14 20:32

jeanmonroe wrote:

5th May 2007.
Philomena says she has spoken to Gerry ''several times'' and she is still recounting the 'abductor through the window' scenario, when she says ''It is obvious that someone, with malicious intent, went through that window and took Madeleine.....''

"Gerry and Kate are in a clear line of sight of their kids"  (presumeably 'wearing' their X-Ray vision googles, that can 'see' through the solid brick walls of their apartment to the 'front' kiddies bedroom! OBVIOUSLY!).........Really Phil?
--------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm.

That's NOT what your BROTHER and sister in law, Gerry and Kate McCann, are saying NOW, is it Philomena?

THEY are saying the 'burglator' entered the apartment via the patio door which they, your BROTHER and his wife had, diliberately and consciously, left UNLOCKED.

If the McCanns had tried to claim for missing 'valuables' from an insurance company, they would have been laughed out of the 'office'!

"So, how did the burglars break into your apartment, to 'steal' the 'valuables' you are claiming for, Mr and Mrs McCann?"

"Er, um, erm, 'cough' they didn't ACTUALLY break in, as such, er, um, they entered our apartment through the patio door, we had diliberately and consciously left unlocked whilst we went out of sight to the tapas restaurant"

"Ah"
Lucky they didn't leave anything 'valuable' in the apartment. Phew!
pauloptix

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.08.14 22:52

Was it not she who said "Nothing of value was stolen " ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 12.08.14 23:28

PeterMac wrote:Was it not she who said "Nothing of value was stolen "  ?

Didn't Gerry Mccann say they were lucky because they could have taken all three children ?    I can't believe that man's choice of words  !

Also, as another poster pointed out ( sorry can't remember their name )  how on earth can the Mccann's claim that it " felt safe" to leave their children alone at night in an unlocked apartment ( If they did )  yet I have never read that they also felt it was safe to leave all their valuables in the same unlocked apartment during the day  ?
Does anyone know if they locked the apartment during daytime hours when they were all out ?
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.08.14 23:44

missmar1 wrote:

Didn't Gerry Mccann say they were lucky because they could have taken all three children ?    I can't believe that man's choice of words  !

Also, as another poster pointed out ( sorry can't remember their name )  how on earth can the Mccann's claim that it " felt safe" to leave their children alone at night in an unlocked apartment ( If they did )  yet I have never read that they also felt it was safe to leave all their valuables in the same unlocked apartment during the day  ?
Does anyone know if they locked the apartment during daytime hours when they were all out ?

Oh yes!

On at least one occasion, and there are other examples the McCanns have given themselves, during DAYTIME 'hours', KM AND the kids had to wait patiently outside the LOCKED patio doors whilst GM went around to unlock the front door, with his key, and go through the apartment to UNLOCK the patio door from INSIDE the apartment to let her and the kids IN!

eta: I posted a LONGGGGGG post all about the 'unlocked/locked' doors to apartment 5A during their 'stay'.

Did you know, for instance, that the McCanns left the patio door UNLOCKED every night of their stay, so that 'their friends could check on THEIR kids'? (direct source: G McCann)

However it has since transpired that NONE of their 'friends' EVER 'checked' on their kids, NOT ONCE, during the whole week, EXCEPT the first 'odd' visitation by their friend, MO, on the FATEFUL night!

What an UNLUCKY 'night' he CHOSE to 'volunteer' to 'check' their kids, for the very first time,that week, huh?

If i were 'cynical', i'd 'suspect' HE might have been the 'stage' setter, opening the window, raising the shutter, for KM's later er, 'discovery'!

NO 'danger' of the twins being taken between MO 'check' and KM's 'discovery' because there was a tapas 'friend', either R O'B or JT 'on station' keeping a very beady eye on the open window, raised shutter, in case a passing predatory paedophile was going to 'chance his arm' before 'our' Kate got there.

But , thankfully, i'm not 'cynical' am i?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.08.14 23:45

Yip.

Still, Kate's earrings, the watches and mobile phones Clarrie said they weren't wearing/didn't have with them in the Tapas Bar, their passports and cameras were still all there. Goodness knows if they'd gone missing...it might have been described as akin to being overdrawn on your student loan.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.08.14 0:30

jeanmonroe wrote:
missmar1 wrote:

Oh yes!

On at least one occasion, and there are other examples the McCanns have given themselves, during DAYTIME 'hours', KM AND the kids had to wait patiently outside the LOCKED patio doors whilst GM went around to unlock the front door, with his key, and go through the apartment to UNLOCK the patio door from INSIDE the apartment to let her and the kids IN!

eta: I posted a LONGGGGGG post all about the 'unlocked/locked' doors to apartment 5A during their 'stay'.

Did you know, for instance, that the McCanns left the patio door UNLOCKED every night of their stay, so that 'their friends could check on THEIR kids'? (direct source: G McCann)

However it has since transpired that NONE of their 'friends' EVER 'checked' on their kids, NOT ONCE, during the whole week, EXCEPT the first 'odd' visitation by their friend, MO, on the FATEFUL night!

What an UNLUCKY 'night' he CHOSE to 'volunteer' to 'check' their kids, for the very first time,that week, huh?

If i were 'cynical', i'd 'suspect' HE might have been the 'stage' setter, opening the window, raising the shutter, for KM's later er, 'discovery'!

But i'm not 'cynical' am i?
This is taken from Rachel Mampilly's PJ statement. She's talking about her husband:

"Her husband went into the main room and "peeped" into one of the bedrooms where the couple's three children were sleeping. He didn't switch any lights on. He could see the twins in their beds. The bedroom door was half-open. It was only later that he realised this was strange.

Why, oh why would Rachel Mampilly be talking about what her husband did on his visit? She didn't go with him. This just doesn't make sense. The only person who can say what he did was MO himself.
Also, why did he think it strange that the bedroom door was half-open?  And is it just another one of those coincidences that RM's statement above are the EXACT words used by Kate McCann herself, in her slammed door and "whooshed curtains" footage?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.08.14 0:49

And the VERY strange, if Madeleine 'had been bumped on her head and resuscitation', 'tale' R O blurted out'

I personally 'think' she said THAT as a coded message to McCanns.

"Drop Matt in it, (he, Matt, would/should have been the LAST person to 'see' Madeleine, before 'abduction' not me, says Gerry) and the s*it WILL hit the fan!'

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.08.14 1:07

Speaking of similar/exact words used by the T9

GM statement 4th May 2007. (having READ the deed it is confirmed, ratified and signed by GM)
It is emphasised that one of the members of the group, Jane, at about 21.10 - 21.15 when she was going to her apartment to check on her children, she saw from the back, at a distance of about 50 metres, on the road bordering the club, an individual carrying a child, wearing pyjamas, Jane will be able to clarify this situation.

KM statement 4th May 2007. (having READ the deed it is confirmed, ratified, and signed by KM)
Later, a member of the group, Russell's partner Jane, when she went to her apartment to see her children at around 9.15pm, saw from the back [rear] about 50 metres away, on the perimeter road of the club, a long-haired person, in what she thinks were jeans, with a child in his arms and walking very quickly. But she is better able to tell you about that herself.

BOTH McCanns SAY the 'distance' Jane 'saw' the 'individual/person' from was 'about 50 (FIFTY) METRES'!

'Eagle eyed' Jane then, being able to give such a detailed description, FROM ABOUT 50 (FIFTY) METRES, of the 'abductor' clothing even down to his ZIPPED, not buttoned, up jacket, although she never actually SAW the 'abductor' FRONT on FROM ABOUT 50 (FIFTY) METRES DISTANCE.

As Gerry McCann later said, "putting these facts together about the sighting of the man (FROM about 50 (fifty) METRES  winkwink ) carrying the child AND THE DETAIL OF THAT, as seen by our friend, Jane Tanner. If Jane hadn't seen him, she literally would have been plucked from thin air"

"Abra, abra, cadabra. ABRACADABRA!  laughat 

eta: "Jane 'saw' a long-haired person, with a child in his arms, walking very quickly" says KM

Kinda blows SHORT CROPPED HAIRED 'Smithman' sighting to 'smithereens' (sic) dosen't it?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.08.14 1:20

jeanmonroe wrote:Speaking of similar/exact words used by the T9

GM statement 4th May 2007.
It is emphasised that one of the members of the group, Jane, at about 21.10 - 21.15 when she was going to her apartment to check on her children, she saw from the back, at a distance of about 50 metres, on the road bordering the club, an individual carrying a child, wearing pyjamas, Jane will be able to clarify this situation.

KM statement 4th May 2007.
Later, a member of the group, Russell's partner Jane, when she went to her apartment to see her children at around 9.15pm, saw from the back [rear] about 50 metres away, on the perimeter road of the club, a long-haired person, in what she thinks were jeans, with a child in his arms and walking very quickly. But she is better able to tell you about that herself.

BOTH SAY the 'distance' Jane 'saw' the 'individual/person' from was 50 (FIFTY) METRES!

'Eagle eyed' Jane then, being able to give such a detailed description of the 'abductor' clothing even down to his ZIPPED, not buttoned, up jacket, although she never actually SAW the 'abductor' FRONT on.

As Gerry McCann later said, "if Jane hadn't seen the 'abduction' it would be like Madeleine had just vanished into thin air'

eta: "a long-haired person" says KM

Kinda blows SHORT CROPPED HAIRED 'Smithman' sighting to 'smithereens' (sic) dosen't it?
This is also from Rachel Mampilly's statement of the 4.5.07:

After placing their orders, at around 9.15pm, Gerry McCann went to check, only his apartment He was held up for nearly 10 minutes because, he said, he had been chatting with Jes about tennis. Today there was a tournament which they both had to compete in. During Gerry's absence, the waiters started to bring the food. Before Gerry arrived Jane Michelle Tanner also left [absented herself] having gone to see her apartment. A little later Jane arrived".

Again, I find this unbelievable. If Gerry left around 9:15 and returned around 9:25, why was Kate about to go do her check? Gerry McCann had only just returned.

The more one goes over the files, the more blatant the inconsistencies. And where they same the same, it's word for word.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.08.14 1:50

Also J Tanner knew, not guessed, she KNEW, GM had DONE his check, when she saw him chatting to JW!

EVEN though she neither saw him entering or leaving apartment 5A because she was AT the tapas restaurant!

Maybe GM had been chatting to his tennis buddy JW, outside gateway to 5A, all along, and hadn't done his check by the time JT saw them.

But she knew, not guessed, she just KNEW, GM had ALREADY done his check and was on his way BACK to the tapas restaurant!

Perhaps we should add, to JT's 'skill set' .....'PSYCHIC' JANE, as well as 'EAGLE EYED' JANE!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 14.08.14 2:27

Deleted by Admin
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.14 7:20

I think the above post is completely inappropriate on this forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.14 8:37

dantezebu wrote:I think the above post is completely inappropriate on this forum.
I agree, alas
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.08.14 9:48

jeanmonroe wrote:

All the sightings, and all the 'evidence' adduced for abduction have been blown to smithereens.
Broken shutters, open and closed curtains, Payne visits, other visits
A living Madeleine by the dogs
Tannerman by the one minute and 20 seconds Window of Opportunity 6 years before he was "traced"
Smithman by the haircut
Everything that has been put forward has been blown away
But no one seems to notice.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.14 10:12

sallypelt wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Speaking of similar/exact words used by the T9

GM statement 4th May 2007.

KM statement 4th May 2007.

BOTH SAY the 'distance' Jane 'saw' the 'individual/person' from was 50 (FIFTY) METRES!

'Eagle eyed' Jane then, being able to give such a detailed description of the 'abductor' clothing even down to his ZIPPED, not buttoned, up jacket, although she never actually SAW the 'abductor' FRONT on.

As Gerry McCann later said, "if Jane hadn't seen the 'abduction' it would be like Madeleine had just vanished into thin air'

eta: "a long-haired person" says KM

This is also from Rachel Mampilly's statement of the 4.5.07:

After placing their orders, at around 9.15pm, Gerry McCann went to check, only his apartment He was held up for nearly 10 minutes because, he said, he had been chatting with Jes about tennis. Today there was a tournament which they both had to compete in. During Gerry's absence, the waiters started to bring the food. Before Gerry arrived Jane Michelle Tanner also left [absented herself] having gone to see her apartment. A little later Jane arrived".

Again, I find this unbelievable. If Gerry left around 9:15 and returned around 9:25, why was Kate about to go do her check? Gerry McCann had only just returned.

The more one goes over the files, the more blatant the inconsistencies. And where they same the same, it's word for word.

Jane will have friends, work colleges and acquaintances.

These people are bound to read this forum.

I wonder what they think.

And Jane will also read this forum.

It must be an intolerable pressure to have that cloud over your head all the time.

Especially when they see stuff like this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.08.14 10:55

BlueBag wrote:
Jane will have friends, work colleges and acquaintances
These people are bound to read this forum.
I wonder what they think.

And Jane will also read this forum.
It must be an intolerable pressure to have that cloud over your head all the time.
Especially when they see stuff like this.

lalala lalala lalala lalala lalala lalala
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 9 Empty Quick off the mark...?

Post by missbeetle 30.11.14 9:35

The wider McCann family seem to have swung into action pretty quickly :
Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 9 %3Ca%20href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 9 Runrun_zpse63f2da6
(snipped from tribuneindia.com)

Another case of more haste, less speed with regard to spellcheck?

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.12.14 2:23

£1.5 million in reward money put up by celebs & men of business, but not one penny of that sum paid into the Fund? I suspect that fact caused some sleepless nights for those who benefited from the public's largesse, missbeetle. .

ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 9 Empty The long and the short of it...

Post by missbeetle 03.12.14 23:36

This picture of Uncle John, Uncle Bri and Martin Johnson gave me a bit of a shock :

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 9 <a href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 9 Boof_zpsb69b74ca
(16th May 2007, Leicester)

...until I looked up massive Martin and found he stands at 6'7".

They do look a bit like they're all trying to stand in the same puddle, though.

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 04.12.14 9:17

I have never known anything like it - leave your kids several nights in a row on their own in a foreign land, foreign apartment.   Return home with the eldest child having disappeared yet get treated like Royalty.    Photos with celebs, sofa interviews, money pouring in, meet the Pope, fly around the world, meetings with TOP politicians and yet not one of these people SEEM to query how they came to be in the public eye.    Beggars belief, it really does.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 04.12.14 11:37

jeanmonroe wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:Even though she was not fat with a huge pair of knockers. (rephrased from Kate McCann. Sorry, i can it remember the exact words).

Kate "believes she is being PERSECUTED because of her APPEARANCE," her mother revealed today. In an extraordinary interview, Susan Healy described how her distraught daughter claimed "if she was HEAVIER—and had BIGGER BREASTS—people would be more SYMPATHETIC."
---------------------------------------------

memo to K McCann AND her mother:

People don't like bigger boobed, heavier, 'LIARS' either!

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 9 Matern10

Hmmm. Now let me............  thinking 

NAH! I'm still totally UNSYMPATHETIC towards a negligent parent, who through her own diliberate, and conscious, actions 'lost' one of her three kids.
"if she was HEAVIER—and had BIGGER BREASTS—people would be more SYMPATHETIC."

Maybe she wants to dominate page 3 as well as the front page. Perhaps she thinks truckers and builders are key to increasing the flow of money to the Fund. 'Money for tits' or some other campaign. Caption? "Get yer McCans out, Kate!"...and people want page 3 banned? When I'm down to just a modicum of integrity, I'll see if The Sun is hiring. Then when I have no integrity left at all, I'll send my CV to Sky News.

That pic looks kind of hot actually. MILF!

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top