The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 Mm11

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 Mm11

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 Regist10

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 Empty Uncle John McCann...drugs rep, family man and media star...?

Post by missbeetle 19.07.14 20:50

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 <a href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 Johnmc3_zpsfbd704ee
(undated picture from Pamalam, with thanks)

Good old Uncle John, head of the Clan McCann...

His tie pattern might suggest he's a diamond geezer... to me, it looks a little snakey.

He's customised his yellow ribbon into a pretty yellow bow.

The honey tones of the hair of his pictured niece reflect his own pale marmalade looks.

He's even managed to imitate Madeleine's smile -

Enigmatic, close-lipped, hesitant...

Good old Uncle John.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 Empty Re: Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Post by LittleMissy 20.07.14 18:30

PeterMac wrote:
LittleMissy wrote: PeterMac I kniw nothing of which u spk....I missed ur picture post unfortunately.
You are very lucky to have missed it.
Only close members of the McCann family should be allowed to see material like this.

ahhh I see. There is so much bubbling under the surface in this case....None of it pleasant, all of it raising more questions .... 
LittleMissy
LittleMissy

Activity : 67

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 Empty Full-of-meaning-aye McCann? Freud-you-mean-a McCann?

Post by missbeetle 22.07.14 6:04

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 <a href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 Phil9_zps17eca8d4
(still from video clip earlier in this thread)

Philomena is quoted in the Telegraph, dated 6th May, 2007 -

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 <a href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 Piedpiper_zpseed8dd74
The Pied Piper! With the story's undertones of rats, monies owed and missing children?

Prescient, perhaps...?

The occasion of the World Piping Champs and the Marvellous March for Madeleine...

...in ancestral Glasgow, a hundred days since Madeleine disappeared, 50,000 in attendance...

...a televised presentation with a lone piper...

It puts me in mind of the old saying :

'He who pays the piper calls the tune'.

I wonder if whoever is behind all this is Scottish?

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 Empty Re: Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Post by Guest 29.07.14 8:49

Don't recall seeing this posted anywhere.

http://www.holyrood.com/2013/02/from-the-archive-interview-with-cardinal-keith-obrien-11-06-07/

The relationship between Church and State is an on-going balancing act but the day before the interview, the new First Minister had phoned O’Brien to put him in touch with the family of Madeline McCann, after Alex Salmond had met Maddie’s aunt at a Celtic match and she had asked for the cardinal’s number. She clearly believed that the church held the balance of power in that particular heartwrenching struggle.

The irony is not lost on O’Brien. “Sure, that’s the way that politics and religion can come together. Just to help people.”

Clearly a resourceful woman.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 Empty Philomena McCann One Greedy Unscrupulous Character

Post by Sparklehorse 29.07.14 10:20

Mmm and just look where Cardinal O'Brien is now. She may have backed the wrong horse there.
Sparklehorse
Sparklehorse

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 29.07.14 11:51

Cowardly scum the lot of them, I'm sure they make up the vile websites STMs and JATK2, after all the Fund, as Clarence told us, is to support the extended McCann family, so they have good reason to keep the scam going.

Lets hope the extended family and all the friends who enjoyed Warners generous hospitality and the free flights in the summer of 2007 and all those who benefitted financially from the fraudulent Fund, also face criminal charges.  Odious as Kate and Gerry are, they had plenty of help from their very proactive families and friends who abandoned their own lives for months on end to assist in the fundraising.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 29.07.14 14:24

Cristobell wrote:Cowardly scum the lot of them, I'm sure they make up the vile websites STMs and JATK2, after all the Fund, as Clarence told us, is to support the extended McCann family, so they have good reason to keep the scam going.

Lets hope the extended family and all the friends who enjoyed Warners generous hospitality and the free flights in the summer of 2007 and all those who benefitted financially from the fraudulent Fund, also face criminal charges.  Odious as Kate and Gerry are, they had plenty of help from their very proactive families and friends who abandoned their own lives for months on end to assist in the fundraising.

Free flights? I have read that food and wine was laid on but flights as well? Just why would Warners be so generous?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 29.07.14 14:46

Nina wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Cowardly scum the lot of them, I'm sure they make up the vile websites STMs and JATK2, after all the Fund, as Clarence told us, is to support the extended McCann family, so they have good reason to keep the scam going.

Free flights? I have read that food and wine was laid on but flights as well? Just why would Warners be so generous?
I think the airlines were providing the free flights Nina, if not then they must have been dipping in the Fund for the holidays as well as their mortgage payments.  Warners were certainly laying on drivers to pick up their endless stream of guests from the airport.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 29.07.14 17:52

I would imagine they massively over-stayed their welcome with MW who were presumably doing their best to avoid a PR disaster. They were pretty much turfed out of the Ocean Club on 2nd July. So does that mean they got nearly two months of free accommodation and board?

What about the friends and relatives who came out? Did they get preferential treatment?

"They had been good to us," writes Kate. But I can see our presence must have been unsettling for their other guests. Like everyone - except for us, sadly - they had to move on. Sean and Amelie were still welcome at Toddler Club (and Mark Warner carried on allowing us to use their pool, too."

Just why, exactly, you would want your two year olds to continue playing anywhere where you suspected a paedophile who is still on the prowl abducted their sister?
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 29.07.14 17:57

j.rob wrote:I would imagine they massively over-stayed their welcome with MW who were presumably doing their best to avoid a PR disaster. They were pretty much turfed out of the Ocean Club on 2nd July. So does that mean they got nearly two months of free accommodation and board?

What about the friends and relatives who came out? Did they get preferential treatment?

"They had been good to us," writes Kate. But I can see our presence must have been unsettling for their other guests. Like everyone - except for us, sadly - they had to move on. Sean and Amelie were still welcome at Toddler Club (and Mark Warner carried on allowing us to use their pool, too."

Just why, exactly, you would want your two year olds to continue playing anywhere where you suspected a paedophile who is still on the prowl abducted their sister?

And using the pool would be the furthest thing from my mind. Sounds like it was one long jolly for them and their supporters.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 29.07.14 18:03

Nina wrote:
j.rob wrote:I would imagine they massively over-stayed their welcome with MW who were presumably doing their best to avoid a PR disaster. They were pretty much turfed out of the Ocean Club on 2nd July. So does that mean they got nearly two months of free accommodation and board?

And using the pool would be the furthest thing from my mind. Sounds like it was one long jolly for them and their supporters.
completely agree.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.07.14 18:11

I still gasp at the fact the twins were returned to the creche the morning after Madeleine's disappearance. At a time when you'd look at everyone with suspicion you and your friends deem it ok to send the twins to the creche - to the people you  allegedly didn't trust to look after your kids during the evening.

That is a definitive moment for me and try as I may I can't get past any reasoning/explanation for it.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 29.07.14 18:27

aquila wrote:I still gasp at the fact the twins were returned to the creche the morning after Madeleine's disappearance. At a time when you'd look at everyone with suspicion you and your friends deem it ok to send the twins to the creche - to the people you  allegedly didn't trust to look after your kids during the evening.

That is a definitive moment for me and try as I may I can't get past any reasoning/explanation for it.

I imagine a good prosecutor would seize on this bizarre exhibition of nonchalance also, and confront both Kate and Gerry with their logic in allowing this, if they had absolutely no idea who was responsible for Madeleine's disappearance, and could not, at that early stage, have any assurance that the "abductor" wasn't lurking nearby, scoping out their next opportunity.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac 29.07.14 18:38

Which begs the question. Why did they need to use the Fund to pay two months mortgage payments?  Also why did family and friends need to help pay their mortgage?

Patricia said: "It is so hard to watch Kate and Gerry push themselves constantly. When Madeleine first went missing, family and friends had to step in to help them pay the mortgage.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccanns-aunt-explains-why-she-has-joined-1079005

How many people associated with the McCanns are connected to the Missing People Charity and it's partners?

Patricia McCann

This week, Patricia became a family representative for the charity Missing People, who help with searches and support those left behind.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccanns-aunt-explains-why-she-has-joined-1079005

Kate McCann

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4420309/Madeleine-McCann-mum-becomes-ambassador-for-missing-people.html

Is  Clarence Mitchell connected to Missing People Charity?

http://www.clearchannel.co.uk/press-centre/news/2012/05/23/partner-with-pact/

Jim Gamble

http://www.gpdg.co.uk/pact_old/pdf/JimGamble.pdf
zodiac
zodiac

Activity : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 29.07.14 19:05

PACT and Missing People are joined at the hip.
Clarence Mitchell is PACT's press officer:
PACT
News & Media
We have many resources for press on this site, but if you have any specific questions, please get in touch with our Press Officer:
Clarence Mitchell
Burson-Marsteller UK
Level 6 South
Central Saint Giles
1 St Giles High Street
London
WC2H 8AG
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac 29.07.14 19:11

tasprin wrote:PACT and Missing People are joined at the hip.
PACT
News & Media
We have many resources for press on this site, but if you have any specific questions, please get in touch with our Press Officer:
Clarence Mitchell
Burson-Marsteller UK
Level 6 South
Central Saint Giles
1 St Giles High Street
London
WC2H 8AG

tasprin,

I googled PACT & Catherine Meyer & Missing People Charity.  bigshock reading Matthew Steeples. How can this happen?
zodiac
zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.07.14 19:19

Take a look at the Centre for Crisis Management (Skipton based company employing Alan Pike) they're an interesting outfit too.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 29.07.14 19:30

zodiac wrote:
PACT
News & Media
Clarence Mitchell
Burson-Marsteller UK
Level 6 South
Central Saint Giles
1 St Giles High Street
London
WC2H 8AG

tasprin,

I googled PACT & Catherine Meyer & Missing People Charity.  bigshock reading Matthew Steeples. How can this happen?

They were all on board so incredibly quickly after Madeleine's disappearance - Sir Christopher Meyer (PCC) within 48 hours, Catherine Meyer (PACT), Missing People, NCMEC, ICMEC, Cherie Blair (who in 2007 was on the PACT board), Clarence Mitchell MMU (late May), Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Milliband, Jim Gamble (CEOP), Control Risks, even the UK security services.
tasprin

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac 29.07.14 19:36

aquila,

Thanks.

Personally I wouldn't trust any of the people who've attached themselves to McCann.
zodiac
zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac 29.07.14 19:41

tasprin wrote:
zodiac wrote:
PACT
News & Media
Clarence Mitchell
Burson-Marsteller UK
Level 6 South
Central Saint Giles
1 St Giles High Street
London
WC2H 8AG

tasprin,

They were all on board so incredibly quickly after Madeleine's disappearance - Sir Christopher Meyer (PCC) within 48 hours, Catherine Meyer (PACT), Missing People, NCMEC, ICMEC, Cherie Blair (who in 2007 was on the PACT board), Clarence Mitchell MMU (late May), Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Milliband, Jim Gamble (CEOP), Control Risks, even the UK security services.

It really is shocking. I've been reading about NCMEC. No wonder certain people, organizations want the Internet controlled.
zodiac
zodiac

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 Empty Missing People...

Post by missbeetle 29.07.14 20:57

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 %3Ca%20href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 I_zpsd3acbab4
(photograph snipped from Pamalam, with thanks)

Here's Uncle John with some ladies (Scottish Widow to the right?) for the relaunch of Missing People...

- on the 25th May 2007, International Missing Children's Day. 

Not only has he seemingly plucked the i (eye) out of missing, to me it looks like...

...a  kneeling custard yellow communicant.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 29.07.14 21:29

missbeetle wrote:Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 %3Ca%20href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 I_zpsd3acbab4

Here's Uncle John with some ladies (Scottish Widow to the right?) for the relaunch of Missing People...

Not only has he seemingly plucked the i (eye) out of missing, to me it looks like...

Yes that's right - Amanda Lamb, 'Scottish Widow', TV presenter and ambassador for Missing People
tasprin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.07.14 22:10

missbeetle wrote:Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 %3Ca%20href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 I_zpsd3acbab4

@missbeetle - the colour yellow has certain connations in freemasonary doesn't it:-

cowadice
treachary, traitor
jelousy
infamy

http://www.masonicworld.com/education/files/apr02/include/colour_symbolism_in_freemasonry.htm

Your comment reminds me of the 'yellow toast' comment on Cristobel's blog:-

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9349-comment-left-on-cristobell-s-blog

What do you mean by kneeling?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 29.07.14 22:11

tasprin wrote:
zodiac wrote:
PACT
News & Media
Clarence Mitchell
Burson-Marsteller UK
Level 6 South
Central Saint Giles
1 St Giles High Street
London
WC2H 8AG

tasprin,

God how pathetic. Look how they all jumped on the bandwagon. 

Hopefully all the wheels are pretty much off by now..
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 7 Empty Interpretations...

Post by missbeetle 29.07.14 22:47

Hi BlackCatBoogie -

I haven't read up that much on Freemasonry colours and symbols -

...I've always associated yellow with cowardice, isn't there a children's rhyme, 'Cowardy Custard'?

Freemasonry and the Churches - men in costumes... Not my cup of tea.

I'm fascinated by the outfits worn by the characters in this mysterious story -

- purely from a housewife's sharp eye honed on Hello magazines and National Geographics.

Your Comment-on-Christobell's-blog thread I've found really informative -

- it's certainly influenced my ideas and interpretations of this case.

Kneeling? Like one does in church, to receive communion. Or to beg...

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top