The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 Mm11

Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 Mm11

Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 Regist10

Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 Empty Re: Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail

Post by Guest 18.11.10 16:14

Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 890363 my gob is well and truly smacked Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 890363
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 Empty Re: Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail

Post by theolivebranch 18.11.10 17:14

Maybe, just maybe Kate has, in this book, admitted to child neglect? Hah !! maybe not. I wonder how many people will order it just to, with a fine tooth comb, examine every word, every nuance?
When I first read about this book I was all the negative feelings, now, well I think just let us have a copy and do what I have just said, examine every word, every nuance.
So who is going to buy it, I will go halves Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 50899
theolivebranch
theolivebranch

Activity : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 18.11.10 21:10

Autumn.....no it isnt,Marsden's was called Faked Abduction-this one has been around quite a while.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 18.11.10 21:22

candyfloss wrote:Does anyone know how these adverts are chosen? For instance the adverts (or a lot of them on forums) correspond to what is being talked about in the forums, key words are picked out and adverts pertaining to those words appear. The book title Madeleine obviously doesn't have these key words that appear - So how have these adverts appeared, is someone being naughty Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 82678
Probably tag words either from the storyline or words from the cover, whatever the reason its like karma at its best & the timing is brilliant, it will have dampened the Jatyk bunch who have been crowing for the last few days about the foundation on the T.V!! And what a blow to the McCanns, bet that it will be rectified pretty quick with the jatyk crowd firing off complaints to Amazon..and the Mc's spit coffee
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 18.11.10 23:52

I clicked on the order a copy and it took me to a free image site. I couldn't find it on Amazon.com.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.11.10 5:59

theolivebranch wrote:Maybe, just maybe Kate has, in this book, admitted to child neglect? Hah !! maybe not. I wonder how many people will order it just to, with a fine tooth comb, examine every word, every nuance?
When I first read about this book I was all the negative feelings, now, well I think just let us have a copy and do what I have just said, examine every word, every nuance.
So who is going to buy it, I will go halves Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 50899

I wont buy it - no way they will have my money. Not even if given out as freebie, I wont dirty my hand touching a physical copy of that shites...

If someone post up on the internet and I only have to use my eyes ...then that is OK.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.11.10 6:01

soulthief wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Does anyone know how these adverts are chosen? For instance the adverts (or a lot of them on forums) correspond to what is being talked about in the forums, key words are picked out and adverts pertaining to those words appear. The book title Madeleine obviously doesn't have these key words that appear - So how have these adverts appeared, is someone being naughty Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 82678
Probably tag words either from the storyline or words from the cover, whatever the reason its like karma at its best & the timing is brilliant, it will have dampened the Jatyk bunch who have been crowing for the last few days about the foundation on the T.V!! And what a blow to the McCanns, bet that it will be rectified pretty quick with the jatyk crowd firing off complaints to Amazon..and the Mc's Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 921124

Yeah! And amazon is going to be so afraid of 'Just a Thug.......' yelling out loud their complains?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by theolivebranch 19.11.10 18:08

aiyoyo wrote:
theolivebranch wrote:Maybe, just maybe Kate has, in this book, admitted to child neglect? Hah !! maybe not. I wonder how many people will order it just to, with a fine tooth comb, examine every word, every nuance?

I wont buy it - no way they will have my money. Not even if given out as freebie, I wont dirty my hand touching a physical copy of that shites...

If someone post up on the internet and I only have to use my eyes ...then that is OK.

Hi Aiyoyo, I know exactly what you mean. They had enough of my money in May 2007 when I was gutted that a little girl had been abducted. Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 359723 That lasted a few weeks, I have to confess. Because I didn't know other than what was in the media. Then I discovered a forum that also was "for" the anguish of the parents. I had never in my life been onto a forum, and so started my introduction to this unique case.
I was banned from the forum for questioning, but fortunately there were others banned at the same time so we ventured onto other sites and Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 219423 was to be heard resounding around my living room as I read and read and read.
So, re this crock of dodo that is to be published by the mother superior, someone has to buy it so it can be read and examined with a fine tooth comb, because as sure as today is friday, they are not going to allow it onto the net as GA's is, hence my offer of going halves.
Multi-Million Pound Book Deal - The Daily Mail - Page 2 725573 for you.
theolivebranch
theolivebranch

Activity : 565

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top