The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter

Post by kangdang on 22.11.10 9:16

Writing this book must have been a painful experience, recounting the days and hours leading upto the dreaded event. Funny how the McCanns can withstand this pain when it involves making money, but not when it could actually aid the investigation into Madeleine...perhaps the PJ should have offered the McCanns money to take part in the reconstruction. Of course it will be argued "but they did agree"...bollocks! They had no choice but to agree - Their pals didn't though. As such, their good pals were willing to make a few feeble excuses so as to relieve the McCanns. What despicable beings they all are, the whole bloody lot of them.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 24.11.10 8:16

@Rainbow wrote:Just what is the point of perpetuating " forum wars"? I never understood it when I posted on JonBenet Ramsey forums and I understand it even less now.

I didnt know we are having forum wars! Do you?

I thought this is a just passing comment about mad as frog BB1 relentless attack on just about anyone who's anti mccanns isnt it? I stand corrected or according to you it should be a one way traffic dominated by bb1 and no one is allowed to remark?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 24.11.10 8:26

@kangdang wrote:Writing this book must have been a painful experience, recounting the days and hours leading upto the dreaded event. Funny how the McCanns can withstand this pain when it involves making money, but not when it could actually aid the investigation into Madeleine...

Quite.

From experience I can say that writing a book about something awful in ones life is extremely painful, although therapeutic. Once the book is finished, however, it helps bring closure.

Do the McCanns want closure whilst Maddie is still 'missing'?

I do wish they'd just ask the PJ to reopen the case and get some kind of real closure, not just a McCann-style closure where they make money from a book and ride off into the sunset to live happily ever after.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 24.11.10 8:47

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
@kangdang wrote:Writing this book must have been a painful experience, recounting the days and hours leading upto the dreaded event. Funny how the McCanns can withstand this pain when it involves making money, but not when it could actually aid the investigation into Madeleine...

Quite.

From experience I can say that writing a book about something awful in ones life is extremely painful, although therapeutic. Once the book is finished, however, it helps bring closure.

Do the McCanns want closure whilst Maddie is still 'missing'?

I do wish they'd just ask the PJ to reopen the case and get some kind of real closure, not just a McCann-style closure where they make money from a book and ride off into the sunset to live happily ever after.

People think writing the book is just a start of the money making scheme and they can spend the profit however way they like. Even though it was said that the profit will be destinated to the Fund only a fraction is spent on alleged search, with the bulk spent on legal defence and image keeping. Profit from book will be different I suppose because they can claim they earned it.

People might be right that this book is just a start of a sequel or more to come, follow by movie making. With their incredible luck and celebrity status as the most celebrated parents of a missing child, dont be surprised they might be scotting for the best producer and who knows spielberg might offer to make turn their book into sci-fi on aliens came for Maddie. If they cant come up with a credible abduction story, then a sci-fi isnt too far wrong.

I just wish they stop this charade. Even If they dont ask for reopening, I wish they would stay obscure and stop fooling people. What I fail to understand it if they want to write a book cant they do so quietly...of course if they dont promote it the sale volume might not be ideal and hence no profit. This is just about money. Maddie is long forgotten and closed in their mind.

If they want closure and wont ask for reopening, what better way than to stay off the public arena, and people will soon forget the case.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clouseau on 26.11.10 23:53

I think Mrs Doyle has hit the nail on the head here

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeohch_feckin-mrs-doyle_fun

Clouseau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top