The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Steel Magnolia in full cry...re Ed Smart and Dr Gerald McCann - Page 1 Mm11

Steel Magnolia in full cry...re Ed Smart and Dr Gerald McCann - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Steel Magnolia in full cry...re Ed Smart and Dr Gerald McCann - Page 1 Mm11

Steel Magnolia in full cry...re Ed Smart and Dr Gerald McCann - Page 1 Regist10

Steel Magnolia in full cry...re Ed Smart and Dr Gerald McCann

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steel Magnolia in full cry...re Ed Smart and Dr Gerald McCann - Page 1 Empty Re: Steel Magnolia in full cry...re Ed Smart and Dr Gerald McCann

Post by Avery 20.11.10 20:28

I don't believe all the bizarre theories about Ed Smart. I just think he is a very naive man who can't see evil. He let homeless people into his house to do repairs because he believed he was helping the poor. He probably fell hook line and sinker for Gerry McCann's tale because he can't believe parents would deceive in this manner.

The nutty theories surrounding the Smart case are not widely believed. She was abducted by nut case people and the trial is for real.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Steel Magnolia in full cry...re Ed Smart and Dr Gerald McCann - Page 1 Empty Re: Steel Magnolia in full cry...re Ed Smart and Dr Gerald McCann

Post by soulthief 21.11.10 9:58

Just read the Ed Smart stuff and I am astounded, I always thought it was a bit weird that Elizabeth was within earshot of her family the whole time, this explains it, what a bloody role model for the McCanns!! They are evil to set up a man and woman to cover the fact that their daughter ran away.
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 21.11.10 17:57

soulthief wrote:Just read the Ed Smart stuff and I am astounded, I always thought it was a bit weird that Elizabeth was within earshot of her family the whole time, this explains it, what a bloody role model for the McCanns!! They are evil to set up a man and woman to cover the fact that their daughter ran away.

And how do you explain the fact she was found with the couple who were supposedly set up. If she was a run away would she have even associated with these crazy people? I find it very sad that a brutalized and raped young women has all these crazy stories being spread about her. If you study basic psychology you do understand the behaviour of victims in these situations.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 21.11.10 18:17

Avery wrote:
soulthief wrote:Just read the Ed Smart stuff and I am astounded, I always thought it was a bit weird that Elizabeth was within earshot of her family the whole time, this explains it, what a bloody role model for the McCanns!! They are evil to set up a man and woman to cover the fact that their daughter ran away.

And how do you explain the fact she was found with the couple who were supposedly set up. If she was a run away would she have even associated with these crazy people? I find it very sad that a brutalized and raped young women has all these crazy stories being spread about her. If you study basic psychology you do understand the behaviour of victims in these situations.
If you read it you would have seen that prior to being held in custody he was clean shaven and the pair of them were normal, so who knows if she would have hung around with them, look at Charles Manson he is a hideous sight but the women were hooked on him...and some men!!, so the image excuse is crap! Funny no other prisoner has been kept in custody without charge for five years. Where is the 911 call? why did the police not take forensic samples?
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 21.11.10 19:58

I didn't have to read he was clean shaven and normal because I followed the case closely. I saw the pictures of the nut case on the day he was arrested. Certainly not clean shaven and normal. They were both disheveled, dirty and bad shit crazy looking. You have been reading some nutty fictionalized account of what happened.

Those two were put in the looney bin right after their arrest for good reason.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 21.11.10 20:27

Avery wrote:I didn't have to read he was clean shaven and normal because I followed the case closely. I saw the pictures of the nut case on the day he was arrested. Certainly not clean shaven and normal. They were both disheveled, dirty and bad shit crazy looking. You have been reading some nutty fictionalized account of what happened.

Well I can only go on what I have read...and until I read a more plausible explanation the jury is out for me...where as i was adamant now Im 60 40..so what do you know that makes you so certain?
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 21.11.10 20:37

http://crime.about.com/od/sex/ig/Elizabeth-Smart/Brian-David-Mitchell.htm

hhttp://crime.about.com/od/sex/ig/Elizabeth-Smart/Mitchell-Disrupts-Competency-

http://crime.about.com/od/sex/ig/Elizabeth-Smart/Wanda-Ilene-Barzee.htm

Sorry I don't know how to post pictures on the internet. These are links to mug shots taken. In addition there were many stories in the papers quoting friends and relatives stating just how nuts they were. This case is what it seems to be. They were locked up in mental institutions until they were deemed fit to stand trial. No mystery there.

I don't think it does the Madeleine case any good to be associated with crazy internet theories. I do know that some of the Madeleine followers do believe in the Smart case conspiracy. I have no idea why, but to bring the association into the Madeleine case simply discredits those who believe the parents involvement. The Smart conspiracy theory can easily be discredited by fact.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 21.11.10 23:11

soulthief wrote:
Avery wrote:I didn't have to read he was clean shaven and normal because I followed the case closely. I saw the pictures of the nut case on the day he was arrested. Certainly not clean shaven and normal. They were both disheveled, dirty and bad shit crazy looking. You have been reading some nutty fictionalized account of what happened.

Well I can only go on what I have read...and until I read a more plausible explanation the jury is out for me...where as i was adamant now Im 60 40..so what do you know that makes you so certain?
Im commenting on it as a separate thing form the McCanns although there were some points I read that were similar I never mentioned the McCanns. Will look at your links smilie
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 21.11.10 23:37

I never said you were connecting it to the McCanns. The orginal article was trying to do that. I question why someone is trying to do that. I am a North American who has followed the case in our media and I really do not think any sane person believes Ed Smart was involved. There have been court cases and plenty of facts on record including Wandas confession.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.04.14 17:35

Well, well, well. A faked 'abduction by a paedophile' leads to the creation of Amber Alert in the States in 2002. So a few bright sparks over in the UK decided it would be fun to follow suit and have our very own 'faked abduction' story. So the press can be full of photos of pretty white girls and parents around the globe can become paranoid about kidnappers. And politicians can jump on the bandwagon.

All in my opinion, obviously.

Astonishing!

I always wondered where the McCanns got their ideas from. And why Kate McCann became so obsessed with Amber Alert. The whole Smart 'kidnapping' Just days after her 'rescue' Elizabeth looks like she has just returned from a nine month spa break! Happy, smiling. Not like a child who has been violently sexually assaulted. No wonder Kate describes Elizabeth Smart as being "amazingly well adjusted." 

And that photo of her smiling with her father and President Bush in the White House as Bush signed new child safety measures into law.

http://thefraudulentelizabethsmart.blogspot.com.au/2010/11/globe-reported-lying-lizzy-met-with.html

However, as Tony Bennett has pointed out, the McCanns have the added complication of having to face some very embarrassing allegations made by two doctors, the Gaspers, about the possible sexual deviances of their holiday buddy David Payne. Whose lewd comments and gestures made in relation to Madeleine on a holiday were considered by Gerry McCann to be perfectly natural as he did not respond in any negative way at all. As noted by the Gaspers. 

IMO.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 08.04.14 17:18

I just wonder ,amongst all the theories we have on here ,will the truth reveal something  we just have never thought of ? The stories given out by the taps 9 ,just maybe the good laugh they all expect ,to have kept us all trying to guess what did happen and what night etc etc . I cant help but wonder about this. I will say ,the amount of work some have given to this problem ,is beyond what we may have hoped for over the years ,thanks to all ,I read more than anything else ,so little left to say .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.04.14 17:50

joyce1938 wrote:I just wonder ,amongst all the theories we have on here ,will the truth reveal something  we just have never thought of ? The stories given out by the taps 9 ,just maybe the good laugh they all expect ,to have kept us all trying to guess what did happen and what night etc etc . I cant help but wonder about this. I will say ,the amount of work some have given to this problem ,is beyond what we may have hoped for over the years ,thanks to all ,I read more than anything else ,so little left to say .joyce1938
Yes Joyce, I often wonder whether this forum and all the theories have covered  or got close to the truth. In all honesty, I guess not. There is probably a lot of information that we have not had
access to. However, I'm sure some of our theories carry elements of the truth. One thing for sure, there is a big reason for this cover up - otherwise she would have been declared accidentally dead at the time..

Cover up possibilities:

Paedophilia
Murder
Swinging
Sedation
Drugs
Child abuse of some sort

I'm sure we've covered all of those theories at some point.... high5
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 09.04.14 16:14

Yes Helen meg ,over the past 5 years I think it must be by now ,we have covered a lot of what you posted ,now I am hearing all similar questions asked by newer than me ,and that's fine makes us think back .  I am feeling we just cant believe the whole group of stories given to us by tapas interviews. you can probably see how all it seems to do is to confuse,and G mac said ,confusion is good  whow now what can we makeof that ?That's the reason they will never go before a court  in my view,too late for that . hope this doesn't come across as negative ,to new folk ,its just what it is ,stories and ums and arrs attatched to all they gave to police . so we go on hoping for some results one day ,I mst say my heart would go out to the small kids in that family ,if the day ever came . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top