The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCanns have arrived in Lisbon

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns have arrived in Lisbon

Post by Judge Mental on 11.11.10 16:22

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.11.10 16:35

[quote - snipped]

Isobel Duarte said that she had lodged an appeal on November 5th against the Court of Appeal's ruling at the Supreme Court of Justice.

If the McCanns lost that appeal, she said, they would take the case to the International Courts

Err, I thought they had lost the appeal at the Supreme Court. Wasn't it because the appeal was lodged too late or something. Grrr this is so confusing. Still confusion is good according to GM.

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyBelle on 11.11.10 22:15

candyfloss wrote:Thank you Autumn and Shibboleth, it seems they were too late with the appeal. As if their lawyer wouldn't have known this, Nothing like a good yarn is there

Candyfloss, does this mean that the McCanns can't file anymore appeals? Also does Isabel Duarte now have to hand the confiscated books, back to Dr Amaral.

The "gruesome twosome" have shown their true colours once again. If whatever had happened to Madeleine, happened because they were not with her when it did happen, the vile pair would have done everything possible to find her. Finding Madeleine would have been their priority and taking action against newspaper groups and Goncalo Amaral, would have come later. Although if they were innocent, they would have cooperated with the PJ and Dr Amaral wouldn't have felt the need to write his book

I'm convinced more than ever that the McCanns are more involved with Madeleine's disappearance than neglect. They have made money their god, they want a large chunk of Dr Amaral's money, a portion of his house and pension and if they succeed, they won't stop there. They will go after the authors of the books about Madeleine, that were written before Dr Amaral wrote his book.

I'm so with the McCanns.

kathyBelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 11.11.10 22:19

From what I can gather, Isobel Duarte has 10,000 books of Goncalo Amarals that should have been returned immediately the Court upheld the appeal. Only she has not yet done so.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyBelle on 11.11.10 22:40

@Shibboleth wrote:From what I can gather, Isobel Duarte has 10,000 books of Goncalo Amarals that should have been returned immediately the Court upheld the appeal. Only she has not yet done so.

Shibboleth. Can't Isabel Duarte be in trouble for contempt of court? Hopefully Dr Amaral is on her case.

I've just had a thought, I wonder if Isabel Duarte has destroyed the books.

kathyBelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 12.11.10 21:25

She probably put them on the bonfire on fireworks night

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: