The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Robert Murat.  - Page 3 Mm11

Robert Murat.  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Robert Murat.  - Page 3 Mm11

Robert Murat.  - Page 3 Regist10

Robert Murat.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robert Murat.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robert Murat.

Post by Magichands 11.11.10 21:42

Cheshire Cat wrote:

I do not believe Kennedy actually visited Martin Smith - he attempted to contact him but Mr Smith was not interested.

What Mr Smith saw was something that needed following up - as GA planned to do.

The person the Smith's saw was wearing beige trousers - beige slacks seemed to be all the rage in Praia Da Luz in May 2007!

"He was wearing cream or beige-coloured cloth trousers in a classic cut."

Apologies for O/T

Its not quite clear whether the contact by BK was in person or by other means from the below statement. I seem to recall it was in person however I have no source for that.

Processos, Volume XVI, pgs. 4129 to 4414
4135 to 4139—Additional statement from Martin Smith 2008.01.30 (English)

Detective Branch
Drogheda
County Lough

Re – Investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

I took an additional statement from Mr Smith as requested. His wife does not want to make another statement. I showed him the video clip and he stated that it was not the clip that alerted him but the BBC news at 10 PM on 9th September 2007.

He has been contacted by numerous tabloid press looking for stories. He has been contacted by Mr Brian Kennedy who is supporting the McCann family to take part in a photo fit exercise. He has given no stories or helped in any photo fits. He sent a solicitor’s letter to six papers in relation material that was printed that was misquoted. The Evening Herald paid his solicitor’s fees and all papers printed an apology. His photograph appeared in another tabloid paper and this matter is being pursued at the moment.

I do not believe that Martin Smith is courting the press and my view his is a genuine person. He is known locally and is a very decent person.

Forwarded please

Sergeant

Liam Hogan
Magichands
Magichands

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 11.11.10 23:31

Autumn wrote:
soulthief wrote:
kathyBelle wrote:I have read certain posts, where I get the feeling that some posters think that Robert Murat, is involved with Madeleine's disappearance. I always thought that he wasn't involved and I thought the Portuguese police came to the same conclusion, after he was questioned several times. I don't know how many times Mr Murat's mum's house and garden were searched, but it was at least twice to my knowledge.

The police were a lot more thorough when they investigated Robert Murat, than they were with the McCanns. There was no proof that Robert Murat, was involved with Madeleine's disappearance and if it wasn't for that reporter who was suspicious of him, because he was in her words "hanging around" the police, he probably would never have been questioned.

The police on the other hand, had proof that the McCanns were involved, by at least neglect, but they were treated with kid gloves and allowed to go wherever they pleased.

If anyone does believe, that Robert Murat is involved with Madeleine's disappearance, can they please tell me why? I might have missed some information, that would have made me think the same.
I believe he was involved, probably after the fact, as in conspiracy after the fact and perverting the course of justice, I haven't read any of the other posts so dont know what others think, wanted to answer then see what others views are.
Firstly there is the Exeter link..he has connections to there and very close to one of the Tapas crew who I cant recall, think maybe it was O'Brien..then there is the Michaela thing, didn't her husband clean the MW pool and have keys? Wasn't it said she wasn 't at the Jehovah's meeting she claimed to be at? I know later these discrepancies were cleared up but were they? Or was it more cover from unknown protectors? Then there is the calls to Malinka...the cleaning of the hard drives of the pc,s the dispute between him and Murat as to when they spoke and about what. Most damning of all for me is the fact that Murat has never spoken publicly about his ordeal nor has he sought to press charges against any of the Tapas crew, the McCanns or the P.J.
thats my take on Murat, I believe he helped dispose of the body and he helped distract the P.J.

That is my belief also Soulthief, and it is puzzling why he has never pressed charges against those you mention and also Clarence who likened him to Ian Huntley. Wasn't there also something about Murat lending Gerry his car or was that never proven - I'l have another read of Murat's statements as he was questioned about this but need to refresh my memory.
Yes I recall something about Murats car but can not recall what. another funny thing is Mitchell has never apologised publicly for likening him to Huntley and the McCanns have never really touched upon the subject, when Gerry wouldnt answer to knowing Murat was definitely a massive flag that there was something between the whole sorry arsed crowd of them.
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 11.11.10 23:32

Judge Mental wrote:Robert Murat.  - Page 3 977352 soulthief. We are definitely not cliquey here, so please continue with your postings and do not think you are being ignored.
thumbsup
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 12.11.10 1:20

Robert Murat.  - Page 3 977352 Caught you again. You are quite right of course with regards to Mitchell not making a public apology to Murat. Using the name of a convicted paedophile still firmly fixed in the memory of the general public, was a shocking and deplorable connection to have made. One would have thought this was something Mitchell would have swiftly dealt with during at least one of his laborious interviews.

Why did Mitchell and L Campbell feel compelled to whip up such hysteria?

Robert Murat.  - Page 3 234726
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 12.11.10 14:11

Judge Mental wrote:Robert Murat.  - Page 3 977352 Caught you again. You are quite right of course with regards to Mitchell not making a public apology to Murat. Using the name of a convicted paedophile still firmly fixed in the memory of the general public, was a shocking and deplorable connection to have made. One would have thought this was something Mitchell would have swiftly dealt with during at least one of his laborious interviews.

Why did Mitchell and L Campbell feel compelled to whip up such hysteria?

hi I know it sounds mad and far fetched I think Murat knew he was to be blamed and allowed it. I think it was part of the plan to throw the pj off the scent when the McCanns realised their time checks and alibis were not as cast iron as they initially thought, Murat became rich by this, he had money form the Media for slander but never from he McCanns or their cronies, I think he helped with the disposal and hung around listening to what the pj was saying and told the McCanns, I think blaming Murat was part of the smokescreen agreed by him in return he got to sue the express and for all we know got money from the McCanns for helping, that would explain his silence and the Exeter link. He knew he had an alibi, he knew no DNA or forensic link would be found so allowing them to accuse him did not hurt him in the long run, in fact it done him a favour
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 12.11.10 14:31

@ soulthief

He would have been taking an enormous risk, without cast-iron guarantees. The McCanns had immediately stated that they were looking for an abductor, and had given word that they were convinced they were looking for a paedophile or paedophiles. What sort of man would wish to carry such a label, even in the short term?

Having a number of the Tapas 9 standing before him and accusing him of being in the area where Madeleine allegedly disappeared, could very well have seen this man lose his liberty wth immediate effect.

One does have to admit that his statements regarding his own movements are peculiar to say the least, and that further cross-questioning should have ensued to clear up those discrepancies.

Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 12.11.10 16:50

Judge Mental wrote:@ soulthief

He would have been taking an enormous risk, without cast-iron guarantees. The McCanns had immediately stated that they were looking for an abductor, and had given word that they were convinced they were looking for a paedophile or paedophiles. What sort of man would wish to carry such a label, even in the short term?

Having a number of the Tapas 9 standing before him and accusing him of being in the area where Madeleine allegedly disappeared, could very well have seen this man lose his liberty wth immediate effect.

One does have to admit that his statements regarding his own movements are peculiar to say the least, and that further cross-questioning should have ensued to clear up those discrepancies.

Hi Judge..Look either Murat was involved without the McCanns in the death or if you wanna call it disappearance without the Mc's or he was involved with them, the evidence points to the McCanns involvement..so we can discount he was involved without the Mccanns, if you accept he was somehow involved then it had to be with the McCanns..If you accept he helped dispose of the body, hid it or whatever, then he was in cahoots with them, so what you then have to think is why would they frame someone who helped them? Why would tanner identify someone who was assisting them? Why would kate? it has to be part of the plan. yes the accusations of paedophilia were damning but ultimately in the eyes of the public he was cleared.
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 13.11.10 17:58

Errors and Omissions in Costa and Pollard Murat Statement at Pamalam's Gerrysblogs

http://www.thesargeants.net/dblog/articolo.asp?articolo=268

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Robert Murat.  - Page 3 Empty The incongruity of Sharples' utterings

Post by Tony Bennett 13.11.10 18:39

[quote="ufercoffy"]Errors and Omissions in Costa and Pollard Murat Statement at Pamalam's Gerrysblogs

http://www.thesargeants.net/dblog/articolo.asp?articolo=268[/quote]
ufercoffy, thank you for posting and I wish to make some comments on blackwatch's article, which I have now read.

The only time that 'blackwatch' has ever contacted me was when he discovered I was writing a long article on Murat.

He offered to co-operate, I suppose in much the same way as Greeks sometimes bear gifts.

This all seemed to go well in the early weeks, as I freely exchanged all my research material and drafts with him and he made comments. In truth he added very little to what I had written and he was somewhat sceptical about my tentative conclusions.

As my article neared completion, he suddenly turned very nasty, coming up with loads of unjustified criticisms and then saying he wanted no association whatsoever with my final article.

In the event, as I've always tried to acknowledge those who've helped me with anything, I added a brief note at the end of the article acknowledging the assistance I had had from 'blackwatch' in compiling the article.

'blackwatch' went absolutely ballistic, condemning me on the internet and in personal e-mails in highly agggressive language and accusing me of breaching an 'agreement' not to associate him in any way with the article.

I found it baffling at the time that he seemed to want to help me with the Murat article, then turned against me with vitriol when he didn't like the finisihed product.

However, with the benefit of also looking at this article, perhaps a pattern is beginning to emerge.

I noted these references:

QUOTE 1

Some of the errors can be explained by Jacinto not being in contact with Murat snr in later years, but the information about his financial status is interesting. What kind of man was Murat Snr? What kind of people were so keen to see Murat's reputation spoiled?

UNQUOTE

QUOTE 2

The bigger question remains though: why has someone (either within the PJ or those responsible for the original scans and translations) gone to so much trouble to obfuscate and confuse the general significance of these two statements? Was there a deliberate attempt to sully the reputation of Robert Murat?

UNQUOTE

I am going therefore to pose a question of 'blackwatch':

Why do you consistently seek to defend the reputation of Robert Murat - why do you never question his role in all of this?

Finally, the 'blackwatch' article is noteworthy for another 'blackwatch' trait - criticising some of those who have done most to help try to uncover the truth about what happened to Madeleine McCann.

Here he is with a totally unnecessary dig at 'Pamalam':

I've always been struck by the incongruity of Pamalam's website. This is someone who claims to be an ordinary grandmother with little or no experience of blogging or websites prior to July 2007 and yet has the extraordinary foresight and nous to register her website in the United States (hostingfroggy server - safe from litigation) and bangs on a littleknown US domain privacy service to protect her identity. That's pretty savvy for your average Newcastle granny, isn't it? She registers the domain using a UK registrar (webfusion) and instead of using their hosting platforms - she uses one based in the US.

UNQUOTE

I am beginning to wonder at the incongruity of blackwatch's utterings.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 13.11.10 18:45

Tony, sargeants website belongs to Blackwatch, not Blacksmith. Are you maybe confusing the two?
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Robert Murat.  - Page 3 Empty Yes, it was 'blackwatch'

Post by Tony Bennett 13.11.10 19:51

Shibboleth wrote:Tony, sargeants' website belongs to Blackwatch, not Blacksmith. Are you maybe confusing the two?
You're absolutely right, thanks for posting this - I have corrected my posting (above).

And apologies of course to both 'blacksmith' and 'blackwatch'.

It was of course sargents/blackwatch who didn't like my final Murat article.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoud 13.11.10 19:54

Tony Bennett wrote:
Shibboleth wrote:Tony, sargeants' website belongs to Blackwatch, not Blacksmith. Are you maybe confusing the two?
You're absolutely right, thanks for posting this - I have corrected my posting (above).

It was of course sargents/blacksmith who didn't like my final Murat article.

Shurely shome mishtake?
Daoud
Daoud

Activity : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.11.10 19:55

Daoud wrote: Shurely shome mistake?

REPLY: Yes. I will get there in the end.

Tony Bennett wrote:

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.11.10 19:58

Tony Bennett wrote:
Daoud wrote: Shurely shome mishtake?

REPLY: Yes. I will get there in the end. Have corrected it, see below.

Tony Bennett wrote:

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.11.10 20:00

I have received this comment tonight from sargents/'blackwatch' (hope I have got that right).

I am not sure exactly what it means but I'll quote it here now for the record:

QUOTE from sargents/blackwatch:

The details about Murat and Smith speak for themselves in my opinion. This does not mean Murat is responsible for Madeleine's abduction - but it seems clear that someone within his circle of friends or business associates may have been covering for him. Perhaps only out of kindness and disbelief.

UNQUOTE
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum