The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Missing Boy in Cheshire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Boy in Cheshire

Post by Guest on 25.10.10 10:13

Breaking News

9:23am UK, Monday October 25, 2010

Search For Boy Missing In Freezing Weather

Andy Winter, Sky News Online
Police in Cheshire have issued an urgent appeal for help to find a nine-year-old boy who has been missing overnight in freezing temperatures.

Darren Phipps was last seen at his home in Braemer Avenue, Northwich at around 7pm last night.
People living in the area are being urged to search sheds and outbuildings in case Darren has taken shelter from the cold.
When last seen he was wearing light-blue Adidas trousers, a hooded top with a shoe design on it and black trainers.
A police spokesman has described Darren as 4ft 6in tall and stocky with short brown hair.
The spokesman added that the boy's family and police are "very concerned" for him.
More to follow...

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Boy in Cheshire

Post by kangdang on 25.10.10 10:27

Thank you Candyfloss, is there any indication as to what might have led to the boys disappearance, i.e. discord at home, abduction??

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 25.10.10 10:28

Oh wait the lad has been found

However, a Cheshire Police spokesman has confirmed that the boy turned up "safe and well at a friend's house" in the Rudheath area of the town.

Police and his family had been "very concerned" for him because of the weather conditions.

People living in the area had been urged to search sheds and outbuildings in case he had taken shelter from the cold.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.10.10 10:30

@kangdang wrote:Oh wait the lad has been found

However, a Cheshire Police spokesman has confirmed that the boy turned up "safe and well at a friend's house" in the Rudheath area of the town.

Police and his family had been "very concerned" for him because of the weather conditions.

People living in the area had been urged to search sheds and outbuildings in case he had taken shelter from the cold.

Yes, just seen it on sky news, thanks kangdang, good news indeed

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 25.10.10 13:48

Yes, a happy outcome...thank goodness.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum