The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MW and OC guest lists - Paul and Jeni Weinberger...The Totmans...Jes Wilkins  - Page 2 Mm11

MW and OC guest lists - Paul and Jeni Weinberger...The Totmans...Jes Wilkins  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MW and OC guest lists - Paul and Jeni Weinberger...The Totmans...Jes Wilkins  - Page 2 Mm11

MW and OC guest lists - Paul and Jeni Weinberger...The Totmans...Jes Wilkins  - Page 2 Regist10

MW and OC guest lists - Paul and Jeni Weinberger...The Totmans...Jes Wilkins

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MW and OC guest lists - Paul and Jeni Weinberger...The Totmans...Jes Wilkins  - Page 2 Empty Re: MW and OC guest lists - Paul and Jeni Weinberger...The Totmans...Jes Wilkins

Post by Guest 19.10.10 15:53

Mr P Edmonds in room DP03, arrived with his 3 sons on a LGW flight on the 28th, the same day as everyone else. On the arrivals list he was booked in for 7 nights, due to leave on the 5th. But according to a fellow holidaymaker Stephen Carpenter, who was in the tapas restaurant with him the night Madeleine was reported missing, he was flying his children back to their Mother in Switzerland the following morning after staying only 6 nights.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From Stephen Carpenter’s statement:

DCF: We arrived at about seven because we had the children with us and I saw a man sitting at the table next to us with three children.

SC: Yes

DCF: He was going to take a plane the next day to Switzerland, given that the children’s mother lived there, I had never seen him before that night, but he ended up joining us for a coffee, he was a MW tourist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

MW and OC guest lists - Paul and Jeni Weinberger...The Totmans...Jes Wilkins  - Page 2 Empty Re: MW and OC guest lists - Paul and Jeni Weinberger...The Totmans...Jes Wilkins

Post by Cheshire Cat 22.10.10 13:49

I have been wondering if the Ocean Club in Praia da luz has the facilities to host a business meeting on site.

It appears from this website that if has a room suitable for up to 75 people:

Out of the busy season I would imagine the Ocean Club would have offered a value for money venue for:

- A very private business meeting
- Recreational facilities where people could take some time out to network and relax
- Child care

Were there 75 people at the Ocean Club who were perhaps attending a business meeting? There are Doctors, bankers and of course Mr Paul Weinberger who was working in the Defence / Civil medical diagnostics sector at the time Madeleine vanished.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.10 15:31

Just found another person who arranged to leave early on the 3rd May. thinking

Mackenzie room G31 from 30/04/07 to 07/05/07

Yet, on the report run on the 3rd May at 01:16:02 hours, this booking has now been changed to

Mackenzie room G31 from 30/04/07 to 05/05/07

Someone has also tried quite unsuccessfully, to hide the amount of the running total on the right hand column, by trying to cover it up with something. ooops
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 30.11.10 16:28

Cheshire Cat wrote:I have been wondering if the Ocean Club in Praia da luz has the facilities to host a business meeting on site.

It appears from this website that if has a room suitable for up to 75 people:

Out of the busy season I would imagine the Ocean Club would have offered a value for money venue for:

- A very private business meeting
- Recreational facilities where people could take some time out to network and relax
- Child care

Were there 75 people at the Ocean Club who were perhaps attending a business meeting? There are Doctors, bankers and of course Mr Paul Weinberger who was working in the Defence / Civil medical diagnostics sector at the time Madeleine vanished.

It might be worth listing all the doctors, and others employed in the medical field who were there that week to see if we can make a connection as to what they may have met up to discuss.

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 30.11.10 16:36

If they were all there for a business meeting (that had to be covered up when a child died) why would they take all the children in the first place?

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 30.11.10 16:44

ufercoffy wrote:If they were all there for a business meeting (that had to be covered up when a child died) why would they take all the children in the first place?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is a very leading question indeed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.10 11:19

ufercoffy wrote:If they were all there for a business meeting (that had to be covered up when a child died) why would they take all the children in the first place?

To look more like a family holiday winkwink and less like a business " I'm not here to enjoy myself " holiday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 01.12.10 13:17

Stella wrote:

To look more like a family holiday [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and less like a business " I'm not here to enjoy myself " holiday.

I believe that if it was a holiday then the kids would not have been in the creche for so much time. Mark Warner do have a reputation for good child care facilities and I imagine the Luz Ocean Club would have scored highly as a venue for an important meeting when so many of the participants had young children. The Ocean Club seems an ideal venue for a discreet business meeting:

- leisure facilities e.g. tennis / golf for free time
- creche care
- low rates out of season
- meeting room for circa 70 people
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.10 15:10

Precisely, Cheshire Cat.

It's no wonder the PJ asked to see their financial records. I bet they wanted to know who paid for it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.10 10:55

Re Pawer/Palmer, could the Dr.Palmer, just be D. Palmer (Donald Palmer)?

(posting on MCF about a Donald Palmer)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoud 02.12.10 11:16

Well, on this link from earlier in the thread:

the listing is Palmer, dr. , so it's not possible to say what the initial(s) are. There are 134 registered doctors in the UK with this surname, but none have Donald as their first name, fwiw.
Daoud
Daoud

Activity : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.10 11:39

Ok thanks for that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.10 11:41

Cherry wrote:Re Pawer/Palmer, could the Dr.Palmer, just be D. Palmer (Donald Palmer)?

(posting on MCF about a Donald Palmer)

No Cherry, the lists change twice, so that's 3 opportunities including the first entry to get his name correct.

Not one of the other entries for anyone else I believe list 2 initials, so I would say it is definitely a Dr. Palmer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.10 11:47

Thanks Stella [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 22.09.11 22:06

An Exeter connection, starting from 3 May:
Toshie Giencke, who offers student accommodation in the St Leonards area of Exeter.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.11 12:19

Toshie Giencke's booking is showing him I think as a booking from Japan. Almost everyone else has 'RUN' on there booking, but he has JPN for Japan. The only other one I've noticed different, is for the Italian guy.
I know wealthy businessmen own various properties in the UK, which they tend to rent out. If he's into property rental and from Exeter, maybe he knows Murat?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.11 12:22

That puts him in the same block as these people:

G13A Toshie Giencke (offers student accommodation in the St Leonards area of Exeter)
G19 Jan Lewandowski (possibly a Polish expert in Endocrinology)
G20 Dr Pawer (Leicester Royal Infirmary, experiments on children)
G29 Tushar Patel (HFIM hedefunds)
G46 Antony John Heselton (Paramedic South Central Ambulance Service, Manager of Clinical Development)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 23.09.11 17:13

Hi Stella - Toshie is a Ms!!!
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

MW and OC guest lists - Paul and Jeni Weinberger...The Totmans...Jes Wilkins  - Page 2 Empty Paul Weinberger

Post by kikoraton 15.10.11 17:57

While I was enjoying my week's rest from my domineering computer, I read stuff about Fox and Werrity and toyed with the idea that Werrity and his mates might be the type to stay at the OC. (A tad down-market, but what with an Oppenheimer staying there, who knows?) No such luck, according to the OC Guest List.
But I read "Porton" and "MRSA" in a Sunday Times article about Fox/Werrity, and being the sort to put 2 and 2 together and make 5, I came up with the above link about Paul Weinberger.
The passage from the ST read:
"Boulter, Chief Executive of Porton Group, wanted to talk to someone at the MoD about his legal fight with 3M, a US conglomerate which was refusing to pay the full price for a new technology called BacLite, developed to tackle MRSA superbug infections.
The diagnostic tool had been jointly produced by a Porton firm called Acolyte and the MoD before being sold to 3M, which later claimed it had failed US trials."
It seems, then, that it is not a coincidence that a Private Equity firm (Porton Group) should bear the same name as the infamous chemical (warfare) development site at Porton Down, near Salisbury. A number of the OC guests - not only the Weinbergers - came from that area.
Could Weinberger's Enigma Diagnostics company be related to Acolyte? Both working on diagnosis of MRSA and other bugs including HIV?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.11 7:50

I seem to remember (but it's a bit early titter ) at one point copper was also being considered in treating MRSA, in the form of door handles in every hospital. Copper I think had natural properties in treating superbugs.

And bingo !!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.11 7:53

Is it Russell O'Brien, who is based at the University of Southampton ?

ETA No, RoB is at Plymouth University. But close !!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.12.13 12:09

G4B Beverley Ann Carruthers
G4J Jayne Marie Jensen * booking changed to Jensen/Wiltshire on 7/5/07
G4L Jeni Weinburger
G4M Julian Totman
G4N Naylor (owner booking)
G4O Bridget O’Donnell

Just posting this here in connection with the documents pertaining to the diary of Kate. In one of the entries she says Gerry was playing tennis with Julian. This is the most likely candidate.
It's just I've never seen or heard them mention Julian and looking it up he's in the same block as Weinburger who so helpfully at a later date gave a description of some or other abductor (she lives in Wiltshire as well)
Totman and Naylor right next to eacht other and apparently Wilkins had his wife do the booking.

Totman uses Julian Edward Bartram Totman it seems, has a surgery in Salisbury.

As he played tennis with Gerry and it sounds from the way Kate has written it, as if that was not a one-off imo. Why have we no witness statement from him? He appears nowhere else afaik.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 19.01.16 12:16

tigger wrote:G4B Beverley Ann Carruthers
G4J Jayne Marie Jensen * booking changed to Jensen/Wiltshire on 7/5/07
G4L Jeni Weinberger
G4M Julian Totman
G4N Naylor (owner booking)
G4O Bridget O’Donnell

Just posting this here in connection with the documents pertaining to the diary of Kate. In one of the entries she says Gerry was playing tennis with Julian. This is the most likely candidate.

It's just I've never seen or heard them mention Julian and looking it up he's in the same block as Weinberger who so helpfully at a later date gave a description of some or other abductor (she lives in Wiltshire as well)

Totman and Naylor right next to eacht other and apparently Wilkins had his wife do the booking.

Totman uses Julian Edward Bartram Totman it seems, has a surgery in Salisbury.

As he played tennis with Gerry and it sounds from the way Kate has written it, as if that was not a one-off imo. Why have we no witness statement from him? He appears nowhere else afaik.
More on Dr Paul Weinberger and his wife Jeni:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dr Paul Jerome Weinberger is now aged 46, and was just 37 when he was on holiday with the McCanns in 2007.   

He was there that week with his wife Jeni Catriona Weinberger, who is a big noise in the art world, being - amongst other things - the Founder and Director of The Get Mucky Art School.  
They had a child aged the same age as Madeleine in 2007.

Paul Weinberger is currently the Chief Executive Officer of Diasolve Ltd, which makes a variety of medical devices. Both he and his wife are its sole Directors:   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even more significant, he is a standing member of NICE - the National Institute for  Clinical Excellence  - and sits on their Diagnostics Advisory Committee. And he was former Chairman of BIVDA - the ‘British In Vitro Diagnostics Association’, and is still on its committee.

Now that is of some interest to us because all of the McCanns’ three children were born by in vitro fertilisation, or IVF treatment, as it is generally known. The McCanns have given few details about the IVF treatment they had and do not say at which hospital they received help with this for Madeleine. They do however say that they moved to Amsterdam in January 2004, when Madeleine was 7 months old, and there received the successful IVF treatment which resulted in their twins, Amelia and Sean, being born the following February.

The subject of Madeleine’s DNA has cropped up frequently. When the Portuguese Police asked the McCanns for items on which Madeleine’s DNA could be found, there was nothing. Not on the pillow Madeleine slept on, not in her bedclothes, not on her clothes, not on her toothbrush - nothing. It was only when Gerry McCann made a visit to England three weeks after Madeleine’s reported disappearance that he was able to produce a sample of Madeleine’s DNA from a pillow in his home in Rothley.

Then there was an allegation that there was a 100% match between Madeleine’s DNA and samples of blood and body fluids found at sites connected  to the McCanns  where  a cadaver dog had alerted to the past presence of a corpse in the McCanns’ apartment and in their hired car. 

The government-controlled Forensic Science Service later re-tested these DNA samples, pronounced that they were now ‘contaminated’, and that therefore although it was certainly very possible  that these blood and body fluid samples were from Madeleine, that could not be proved with any degree of certainty.   

One story that rumbled on in the summer of 2007 was that Gerry McCann was not Madeleine’s father, a leak that emanated from the Portuguese Police. A Portuguese newspaper, 24 Horas, and a magazine, Tal e Qual, published these sensational allegations, claiming that “detectives were intending to use DNA samples to confirm their suspicions he was not the sperm donor behind the successful IVF treatment that led to her birth”.

The Daily Mail ran a headline: ‘Gerry is not Madeleine’s real father’, referring to what they said was ‘the latest attack by the Portuguese media on the McCanns’.     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The McCanns immediately threatened  to sue. They were set to issue libel proceedings against the Portuguese magazine, but that became unnecessary when  it folded a few months later.  The McCanns never sued the newspapers, however.

Genetic questions also arose about the Oldfields’ child, because, highly unusually, two birth certificates are in existence for her. A genealogy researcher wrote:

“With the Oldfield’s daughter Grace, there are two separate entries, one for Grace Ruth M E Oldfield, and the other for Grace Ruth M E Mampilly. The parents were married in Caerphilly in 1999 and their daughter was born in 2004. The only explanation I can think of for this is in the case of surrogate births, where the surrogate mother who has actually given birth has the right to be the first to register the birth, with the parents being able to follow that by registering the birth in their own name subsequently”.
But there may well be some other explanation for this unusual occurrence of two different birth certificates."

Paul Weinberger’s career history before becoming the CEO at Diasolve included two years at Lumora Ltd as its Chief Marketing Officer, and before that he was the Director of Clinical Development at Enigma Diagnostics, the post he held when he holidayed at Praia da Luz when the McCanns were there:   

His specialism whilst there was to promote the company’s role in IVF techniques and diagnostics - in partnership with major pharmaceutical company GKN. He was with Roche Diagnostics for nine years previous to that - the world’s largest diagnostic company. He and his wife appear to have a second home in Newton Stewart in southern Scotland. 

His line of work had parallels with Gerry McCann’s career path, see below:   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gerry McCann’s Research Interests

“I am particularly interested in LV remodelling and the use of comprehensive cardiac MRI to better manage patients with known or suspected cardiac disease. In addition, I have run a number of trials using cardiac MRI as end point in clinical trials (eg STEMI) and in early phase II studies, assessing the efficacy of novel interventions in cardiovascular disease in partnership with various pharmaceutical companies”.

One curiosity about the couple was that Mrs Jeni Weinberger was one of a number of people at the Ocean Club that week who reported possible suspect abductors. Both her and a Mrs Godwin reported suspicions about an overweight red-haired woman, a cleaner, Yvonne Albino, allegedly seen outside the McCanns’ apartment in May 2007. The Daily Mail reported on this on 4 March 2010:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“The McCanns’ investigators believe the red-haired woman was Yvone Albino, a cleaner from Silves. Another witness, Jeni Weinberger, from Salisbury, Wiltshire, said she saw a woman resembling Mrs Albino outside the McCanns’ apartment in May 2007”.

One of the McCann Team’s investigators, Dave Edgar, described the cleaner’s movements as ‘suspicious’, but the Portuguese Policer had checked her out early on in their investigation and found nothing suspicious.  .

More details about Jeni Weinberger’s actions emerged in another report, which claimed that

“…on returning from Portugal in May 2007, she had informed her local police force - Wiltshire - about a possible ‘sighting’ of an abductor. She went on to claim that Wilshire Police contacted Leicestershire police who failed to follow up her lead. It was only when she received an emotional phone call from Maddie’s mum Kate, nearly two years later that a photofit based on her description was put together”.

She is also quoted as saying: “When Kate asked me to help, I agreed immediately. But the police should have asked two years ago. It was only after Kate got in touch that the woman learnt two other witnesses saw an identical man… I can’t believe our three sightings weren’t linked earlier”.

So I raise these points about Jeni Weinberger. The ’phone call from Kate McCann to Jeni Weinberger was nearly two years after May 2007 when Madeleine was reported missing. Could this ‘phone call have been made to try and ‘spice up’ the forthcoming  Chanel 4 documentary, shown in May 2009?

Did the Weinbergers and the McCanns know each other prior to 2007? - this seems possible on this evidence. Did Jeni Weinberger really believe that two years after the event, her recollection of the suspicious woman she said she had seen two years earlier could really help to solve the crime? Could she honestly help to compose a ‘photo-fit’ of her, a whole two years after having seen the woman?

In this case of so many fabrications, we must ask: did Jeni Weinberger really have genuine suspicions about this woman - a sighting the Portuguese Police had long ago dismissed as irrelevant?        

Perhaps the most interesting thing about Paul Weinberger is that the company he worked for in 2007, when Madeleine was reported missing - Enigma Diagnostics – is a private company, but was explicitly founded in 2004 as a joint venture between the UK Government and venture capitalists Porton Capital Technology Fund. It is now based in the top secret Defence Science and Technology Laboratory at Porton Down, Wiltshire, a government research establishment with a controversial history of involvement in biological research and germ warfare, plus chemical, radiological and nuclear weapons research.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 19.01.16 13:26

Thank you Tony. More excellent research by yourself.
So many 'odd' elements.
Would have thought to clear the air, stop the on line remarks, someone would come forth and explained. They haven't.
So many tie ups when the backgrounds are examined of various people.
Far too much to be ignored.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top