The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New investigation in Portugal? - Page 2 Mm11

New investigation in Portugal? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New investigation in Portugal? - Page 2 Mm11

New investigation in Portugal? - Page 2 Regist10

New investigation in Portugal?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New investigation in Portugal? - Page 2 Empty Re: New investigation in Portugal?

Post by kangdang 02.10.10 18:20

candyfloss wrote:What about Edgar and Cowley? Have they been given the heave-ho. They can't be paying for two lots of dicks can they? Perhaps this was why the directors had a fall out and left.

I suspect Dave Edgar did find a shred of evidence

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

New investigation in Portugal? - Page 2 Empty Re: New investigation in Portugal?

Post by Guest 02.10.10 18:47

kangdang wrote:
candyfloss wrote:What about Edgar and Cowley? Have they been given the heave-ho. They can't be paying for two lots of dicks can they? Perhaps this was why the directors had a fall out and left.

I suspect Dave Edgar did find a shred of evidence

ooops shhhh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 03.10.10 12:31

It seems Missing Madeleine Portal's 'hobnob' made the following comment on the OP Daily Mail article

Letters were handed in to No. 10 Downing Street, the Home Office, the Ministry of Justice and the Portuguese Embassy today requesting a complete review of the case. The most shocking thing is that this request was not submitted by the McCanns, rather it was submitted by a group of hard working individuals seeking to learn the fate of missing Madeleine.

The McCanns it seems are way to busy pursuing their libel claim against the Portuguese detective who searched for their missing daughter...shrugs.
- BRADFORD, LONDON, 3/10/2010 0:22

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317029/Madeleine-McCann-disappearance-flat-buyer-years-on.html#comments#ixzz11Gg61KZN

I have to say I am surprised that the DM published this comment, good on them

ETA link http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/main-maddie-thread-latest-news-f1/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-flat-still-has-no-buyer-after-two-years-t12368-30.htm

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.10.10 13:39

kangdang wrote:It seems Missing Madeleine Portal's 'hobnob' made the following comment on the OP Daily Mail article

Letters were handed in to No. 10 Downing Street, the Home Office, the Ministry of Justice and the Portuguese Embassy today requesting a complete review of the case. The most shocking thing is that this request was not submitted by the McCanns, rather it was submitted by a group of hard working individuals seeking to learn the fate of missing Madeleine.

The McCanns it seems are way to busy pursuing their libel claim against the Portuguese detective who searched for their missing daughter...shrugs.
- BRADFORD, LONDON, 3/10/2010 0:22

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317029/Madeleine-McCann-disappearance-flat-buyer-years-on.html#comments#ixzz11Gg61KZN

I have to say I am surprised that the DM published this comment, good on them

ETA link http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/main-maddie-thread-latest-news-f1/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-flat-still-has-no-buyer-after-two-years-t12368-30.htm

Dont speak too soon, before the next shift come on and censor that!

O/T
BTW, I've just finished the book 'No Expenses Spared' by Robert Winnett and Gordon Rayner,
exposing the MPs expenses. If not for the FOI Act mooted in 2000, and put in force in 2005, none of us would be any wiser. Investigative journalism into this started 4 years ago, ironicially by a journalist who's dual citizen of america-uk, by starting with USA then progressing to UK. Later few more journalists were onto the bandwagon all using the FOI Act to request access for info; culminating into today's result. If it wasnt for FOI Act, this exposure on shameful MPs would not have been possible and taxypayers would be milked dry and still be kept in the dark.

The process leading to the exposure is interesting to read as well as infuriating when I leart that MPs put on their expenses such thing as ' a 5p carrier bag, a jar of Branston pickle, a kit kat bar. One even put in a phone bill for a single penny! Beggars belief really.

I was stunned to read that Jack Straw cheated on council tax , paying half-rate on second home, but claiming full rate on taxpayers, which he reimbursed back later putting it down to bad accounting skills. That's not the point. If he wasnt alerted to journalists digging into their expenses, and If it wasn't for a failed bill certain MPs tried to pass to exempt MPs from FOI Act, God only know how severely these dishonest policitians are going to fleece taxpayers. Some hushand and wife MPs team even claimed twice for the same thing!

Those dishonest MPs should all be sacked, They are the people who legislate the laws and supposed to lead by examples but they are the ones destroying the right values which should form the fabric of society.

I definitely recommend this book.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.10.10 21:24

We have this input from Himself New investigation in Portugal? - Page 2 742129

http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2010/10/mccanns-new-private-investigation-will.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41056

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum