The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brace Yourselves  Mm11

Brace Yourselves  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brace Yourselves  Mm11

Brace Yourselves  Regist10

Brace Yourselves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brace Yourselves  Empty Brace Yourselves

Post by Autumn 01.10.10 4:18

The McCanns posted on their Official Find Madeleine Campaign site 13th Sep 2010

We need your feedback. Do you have suggestions on how to improve the search for Madeleine or to keep the spotlight on her still being missing? We welcome any and all suggestions. Shoot us an Email at Webmaster@findmadeleine.com with your suggestions/feedback. Thanks.
13 September at 21:08

Below are just a few of the 154 suggestions posted in response to the above request, they are pretty much representative of the rest.

beach towels. when ppl r on holiday round the pool on the beach there is Maddie's face looking at them reminding them. x
14 September at 07:47 · 2 people ·

What about putting Maddies picture on childrens bucket/spades, swimming rings or babies sun tents (used on beaches). Thinking of you all in your search. God bless Maddie!
22 September at 22:38 ·

Send flyers of Maddie to all schools (teachers & kids never forget a face), churches, toy stores, grocery stores, daycare center, bulletin boards, tv documentaries played every few months or so. I'm in California, U.S. & I'm always looking out for her way over here. My prayers are with her every day I swear.
14 September at 01:32 ·

simple things like coaster used every day in coffee shop,s bar,s etc ...starbucks is world wide, budwiser , aim for worldwide companys :)
13 September at 22:40 · 3 people ·

maybe a concert for maddie? ...... Its not so out there as you might think. everone taking part does it for free - tv air it - seen all around the world.....Robbie does good fund raising events.. i know its random but well worth a shot.. I have four kids between 10 and 1 years.. i'd fight till the end for my kids like you, its heart breaking little maddie being missing... keep fighting!! Shes out there. My kids have your wrist bands and wear them when we go places like alton towers. They are always asked about them..... if theres anything anyone can do just post a status people are itching to help in anyway we can. …

The McCanns response to the feedback, posted 22nd Sep 2010

Thank you for all of the great ideas! Some of them we are going to be doing in the near future. Please stay tuned to the Website for more info.
22 September at 01:23 ·

Some of them we are going to be doing in the near future Erm wasn't aware Robbie (presumably Williams) is renowned for his Fund Raising events but I reckon he could be persuaded to help with the raffle and tombola whilst Aunty Phil entertains on Karoke belting out Scottish classics, culminating in a rousing rendition of 'Marie's Wedding' (specially adapted to 'Madeleine's Wedding' ) .
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Brace Yourselves  Empty Re: Brace Yourselves

Post by kangdang 01.10.10 7:23

What about putting Maddies picture on childrens bucket/spades, swimming rings or babies sun tents (used on beaches).

I won't write my initial reaction on this suggestion for fear of offending those opposed to the use of colourful language

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by carly1979 01.10.10 12:21

omg did they really suggest that???????????]
carly1979
carly1979

Activity : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 01.10.10 13:48

carly1979 wrote:

omg did they really suggest that???????????]

Sadly, yes - (all comments can be viewed if logged in on Facebook).
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum