The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago Mm11

MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago Mm11

MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago Regist10

MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago Empty MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago

Post by Tony Bennett 28.09.10 16:38

Bramble: Midas, you and I both have thought of Dr Kelly. The forensic pathologist who carried out the autopsy, Dr Guy Rutty, is based at Leicester University where Payne works. Kate also spoke to Amanda Coxon's husband I believe on the morning of the 4th of May, Dr Paul Whitaker, chemical pathologist in Leicester. Could the party be to divert from any press coverage of Halligen?

Midas: I think you are on the ball, Bramble. I am also looking for more connections to the FSS that may only be collegiate or friendships and not necessarily obviously work-related.

Give me a shout if you see anything interesting - any pointers will do.

I currently have three files running; one on all this; one on Hewlett; and one on any below-the-radar Irish connections. I must say that I have noted a severe lack of familiar faces on the board lately as well. This is somwhat encouraging .

Bramble: And YOU are on the ball as well, Midas - as usual (IMO, of course) to you...and the Dr. David Kelly information is fascinating.

Midas: When you are looking at Hewlett, please please pay careful attention to the connections between Hewlett and Max McLean who flew to Germany (along with another West Yorkshire cop, who I know nothing about.)

McLean had been quoted for years about Hewlett, stating that Hewlett could not be found, but was the number one suspect in the Lesley Molseed murder investigation.

The fascinating aspect about that period (for me) is to track WHERE Hewlett was and the manner in which he managed to stay *one step* ahead of the police through all his adventures in Ireland. Note that he was hanging out near Letterkenny for quite some time, the gardai knew he was there and even visited him there.

Allegedly when they came to "arrest him" (remember he was wanted by Scotland Yard, Interpol etc.), he was one step ahead of them and hightailed it out of Co. Donegal. He actually spent quite some time in Dundalk, which is also noteworthy, IMO.

Long enough, actually, that even this year, when the local paper listed the most interesting news of 2009, Hewlett was named.

Anyway, sorry to go on and on about this, but I do believe there will be an attempt by the McCanns to use Hewlett's death to their advantage. I hope he has done something to ensure that the world finds out the truth about him - perhaps in his will or papers in the hands of his German lawyer.

The reason I think it might be the latter is that the British press have already begun to try to vilify the German lawyer - claiming he made it difficult for the McCann detectives to interview Hewlett etc. Again, with another apology for this long post...I have serious suspicions about the whole Molseed case.

I know that at least a couple of posters here who I greatly respect and I know have studied all the old articles very carefully don't agree with me, but I'll try to explain myself again and hope I don't anger anyone.

It's my current opinion that Hewlett was actually the man who murdered Lesley Molseed and that he was allowed to go free in exchange for information he was providing British intelligence. It is likely the information was related to the IRA, who were quite active in the Letterkenny area and definitely in Dundalk.

Hewlett used a knife in one of his MANY attacks on young girls. Castree was a low key scumbag with two indecent assault type of charges. Castree did not use a weapon and was never arrested for any form of violence. Castree never left the area and was never even on the suspect list in the Molseed investigation. Hewlett left for Ireland THE NEXT DAY after Lesley was murdered, and was the prime suspect for YEARS.

During the Castree trial, the defense STILL insisted that Hewlett had murdered Lesley. I believe them. I think Ronald Castree did not murder Lesley - the entire case was based on forensics and I agree with Castree's lawyers that something is very strange about the way in which the FSS handled the evidence.

Castree's DNA was allegedly found on a piece of tape used to swipe Lesley's clothes (which the FSS had destroyed). That is troublesome on its own, but my question is this: The West Yorkshire police announced at one point that Hewlett was no longer a suspect in the Molseed case - that he had been eliminated based on the newer methods used in DNA testing. In other words - Hewlett's DNA did not match the sample FSS claimed to have on its piece of tape left over from the Molseed evidence. So, if they had eliminated Hewlett from the list of suspects - they HAD Hewlett's DNA, his DNA would be on file with the British police.

If it is NOT on file with the British police, how did they eliminate him from the Molseed investigation?

Why didn't Max McLean take the stand in the Castree trial? Why did Max McLean travel to Germany last June?

Why was there all the outcry in the media that Hewlett needed to give his DNA to be eliminated from the McCann case?

It was already on file, was it not? If not, how did they eliminate Hewlett from the Molseed murder? I really do think we need to look at this carefully and know what we CAN know before Hewlett dies and the McCanns try to blame him for Maddie's disappearance.

It is complicated and to those who are not interested, it may seem very much off topic, but I think it is vital to know what can be known about Hewlett's history. He may have not been working for British intelligence, I will accept that as simply my own opinion, but there must be SOME reason the man was not taken into custody during the period he was the number one suspect in the Molseed murder. It doesn't add up.

Nor does the fact that Hewlett only came to the attention of the world in the McCann case based on statements made by Peter Verran and to a lesser degree Alan and Cindy Thompson.

Something smells very fishy here, and I don't think the smell has anything to do with 'sardine munchers'. I think the British Forensic Services need to be investigated by an authority outside the United Kingdom. If not for this case, then for what they've done in the McCann case and (a whole different can of worms) in the Hoey case. (Ducking my head to avoid punches that I'm entirely off topic.)
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago Empty Re: MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago

Post by Guest 28.09.10 17:03

Sorry to be dense, and my memory is rubbish these days big grin - but what good would Hewlett's DNA be to eliminate him. I thought there was no DNA evidence, no evidence of an abductor at all, so how could they compare and eliminate him? I thought the only evidence they found was a stain on the bed covering, which was later said to belong to a young boy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago Empty Re: MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago

Post by Judge Mental 28.09.10 18:34

The forensic work carried out by the FSS, whether through ineptitude or otherwise, has undoubtedly thwarted and frustrated the Portuguese investigation by doubling back on their previous results.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 28.09.10 18:59

On many an occasion, one has noted there are some quite astute observations hidden amongst the overload of smilies in Midas' posts. One has always been baffled as to why some people have to proliferate their posts with smilies all the time,

Having said that, one has recently become rather taken with this little chap

exalt exalt exalt exalt exalt exalt

It took quite some time for one to work out that one did not have to keep chasing him in order to click on him. What a little rascal he is. There he is, jumping about on our screens in his blatantly mischievous and impish way, and yet one found it impossible to catch him.

Does he have a wife by any chance? rotfl
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Eyes 28.09.10 19:12

Judge Mental wrote:On many an occasion, one has noted there are some quite astute observations hidden amongst the overload of smilies in Midas' posts. One has always been baffled as to why some people have to proliferate their posts with smilies all the time,

Having said that, one has recently become rather taken with this little chap

MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago 220690 MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago 220690 MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago 220690 MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago 220690 MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago 220690 MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago 220690

It took quite some time for one to work out that one did not have to keep chasing him in order to click on him. What a little rascal he is. There he is, jumping about on our screens in his blatantly mischievous and impish way, and yet one found it impossible to catch him.

Does he have a wife by any chance? MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago 5251

That is the wife.
The husband is down the pub with his mate drinking beer MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago 957704 eating pork scratchings MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago 899715 and will no doubt have a MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago 273457 on the way home, having had too much MIDAS discusses HEWLETT - nearly a year ago 553295 beer.
Irish Eyes
Irish Eyes

Activity : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 28.09.10 20:15

lol!

It was not until one read about the Tapas 9 that one had ever heard of these types of people. It really was quite fascinating to discover that there are people who wantonly behave in this way.

You are obviously more in the know about the lifestyles of these types than oneself, but one has to say that Kate McCann had already gone down in one's own book as being the type of woman who would enjoy a regular portion of pork scratchings.

And that was well before we were informed about liquor, bruised arms or the young buxom quiz mistress. One has always avoided thinking of people as types, but one has to admit that it is quite apparent that there are.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 29.09.10 0:07

"I think the British Forensic Services need to be investigated by an authority outside the United Kingdom."

I totally agree with that interesting statement. The thing is I get the impression samples pertaining to Maddie's case were destroyed by British FSS. Well maybe some or all of the samples were, no nody knows what was the situation with the samples handling.

Any question to include for requisition of an Inquiry is:
What samples were given for examinations and were the end results completely handed over to the PJ?
And, were the samples also given back to PJ?
Were the results indicative that Maddie is dead, and would it have been enough to charge someone in UK?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 29.09.10 0:30

One recalls reading that the Portuguese officer who collected the samples, also hand-delivered these samples to the FSS. Therefore, we can start with a clean slate from that point, and then watch it become progressively dirtier up to the present day.

Dr. Amaral's book has an interesting few passages about the forensics.

Of course, when one learned that the Portuguese police were being refused the most basic information about the McCann family, such as the medical records and bank details, one predicted there and then, that the results of the forensics would not be favourable.

Perhaps those of us who pick up on these extremely predictable actions surrounding the case, should join forces with Midas and Bramble to see what vibrations we can pick up as a collective force

lol!

Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 29.09.10 1:42

The refusal to release medical records is an enigma because it was directly related to Maddie's circumstances, no valid reason to withhold it.

As for credit cards details, maybe card company has a 'client confidentiality' clause to observe. No idea under what circumstances is card company obligated to comply.

As for people's assumption that Hewlett should leave word/will to prevent the eventuality of mccanns abusing or exploiting his name when he's no longer around to defend it, the real world doesnt work that way.
How was Hewlett supposed to know that would happen?
One would imagine he wasnt a user of internet hence not aware of maddie's forum or speculations of that possibilty/eventuality, neither did he know the deviousness and unsrupulous style of team mccanns.
One would have thought that after been interviewed by police over it, that was it.
Besides, one would have thought also that the last thing a dying man would do is dwell on something trivial and banal to him (it would be to a dying man) ; his utmost concern and wish must have been whether he'll see his family for one last time, more than anything else, especially if he'd nothing to do with the case.

Another question for Inquiry:

Hewlett's son, Wayne, should be interviewed about the 'note'.
If he'd deemed it crucial enough to go to the Press about it, why did he not pass it onto the Police?
More importantly if he'd thought it important enough to go to the Press, why burn it? Why didnt he retain it as evidence to support his story?
If he was so afraid of it, why wasnt he afraid when heannounced it to the entire world via the Press?
Who'd passed him the 'note'?
Did the press pay him for the story?
Who put him up to go to the Press sans 'note'?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 29.09.10 1:52

aiyoyo wrote ................. 'Who put him up to go to the Press sans 'note'?'

Perhaps Midas and Bramble should be approached with regard to the more awkward questions, as one does not feel the answers would be forthcoming from any official source.

Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum