The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Carla Mitchell, did they get back to you?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Carla Mitchell, did they get back to you?

Post by Priest on 22.09.10 8:45

kangdang it seems you have lost your way from the path and I would, if I may draw your attention to this passage from Matthew:

Matthew CH5 v43-44
"You have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love they neighbor, and hate thine enemies. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you."

And for Mr Bennett, I believe you are more than aware of Matthew 5 v11
"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me."

You have come under a great amount of personal and professional attack because of the path you have chosen, truly I believe you are able to rise above this and continue in your quest for the truth.

(Matthew 18:12-14)

Priest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Priest on 22.09.10 8:48

@ Judge Mental

God will see that I have the tools to spead his word and carry out his divine work, the church also embraces technical advancements. It has to adapt and keep up to ensure the truth and Jesus' teachings can be accessed to those who need them.

Priest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Doing good to 'muratfan' and Ms D Butler - how?

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.09.10 9:28

@Priest wrote:And for Mr Bennett, I believe you are more than aware of Matthew 5 v11
"Blessed are ye when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me."

You have come under a great amount of personal and professional attack because of the path you have chosen, truly I believe you are able to rise above this and continue in your quest for the truth.
That's as may be; of course later on in His speech, He says (Ch 5 v 44):

"Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that despitefully use you and persecute you".

They say that confession is good for the soul (just as they also say that the Roman Catholic confessional booth is good for keeping dirty secrets).

I therefore freely confess that I find that commandment particularly difficult at present in the cases of 'muratfan' and Ms Debbie Butler.

I am at a loss, for example, to know of practical ways in which I can 'do good to them'.

Any suggestions?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 22.09.10 10:07

@Priest wrote:kangdang it seems you have lost your way from the path and I would, if I may draw your attention to this passage from Matthew:

Matthew CH5 v43-44
"You have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love they neighbor, and hate thine enemies. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you."

I really am not interested in your insistence upon clinging to biblical claptrap, nor am I interested in debating it with you.

I quote Seneca the Younger (4 b.c.- 65 a.d.) "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Priest on 22.09.10 11:25

Ms Debbie Butler has surely come to the and of a road she believed would lead to the truth and she has finally realised her folly in trusting those who would seek to corrupt her. This is now something she must face and face she will as there are those who wish to make it their divine path to do so.

@kangdang

I have understood your hostility to the teachings and it is noted.

Priest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Priest on 22.09.10 12:44

My apologies Mr Bennett, you asked if I had any suggestions. Ms Debbie Butler will have more than enough to contend with so is unlikely to trouble you to the effort she has done in the past. In fact she has chosen to remain silent now and only broke this vow of silence recently when someone decided to "prod" her.

Muratfan is a different matter and is unlikely to go away. I am sure over time we all suffer from bad publicity, the key point here is to either turn this to an advantage or just ignore it. If you find out a way of successfully doing the latter then do please let me know. Wars, conflicts or differences of opinions can never be solved by escalating the activities that bring about the conflict in the first place.

Einstein said that it takes a higher level of conciousness to solve a problem, it cannot be solved at the level it was discovered as being a problem.

Look for yourself and see the attempts to escalate conflict. I am sure you are more than aware of this site

http://headlines-today.co.uk/2010/09/22/free-speech-is-just-like-an-argument/#more-12442

http://www.chaosraptors.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=595:brenda-ryans-deleted-post&catid=35:br-articles#JOSC_TOP

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=guests&thread=643&page=6#58623

Conflict seems to be perpetual.

Priest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 22.09.10 16:41

Priest wrote ................ 'Conflict seems to be perpetual.'

Passions run high when people involve themselves with this case. The fact of the matter is quite simply that some people are more interested in the dogs evidence, the Gaspar statements and the ridiculous Tapas timelines, than wanting to blindly believe Team McCann's abduction theory.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Priest on 23.09.10 8:38

Indeed they do Judge Mental.

"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. " Ghandi.

Priest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 23.09.10 14:16

@Priest wrote:Indeed they do Judge Mental.

"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. " Ghandi.

Please give us a brief example, using mixed metaphors to save embarrassment if necessary, in order that you can show us how the above quote may be applied in this case

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum