The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Carla Mitchell, did they get back to you?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carla Mitchell, did they get back to you?

Post by Autumn on 21.09.10 12:17

On the Official Find Madeleine Facebook, Carla Mitchell posted the following on 12th July 2010

Hi Gerry& Kate Mc Cann this is the only way via mobile, to get this mesg through...im from South Africa, in March this year...our fam went for a picnic at WALTER SOSULU BOTANICAL GARDENS in JOHANNESBURG. i noticed a couple Very Odd! Man Portugese curly shoulder length black hair, he was carrying a girls light blue bicycle over his shoulder, woman plump, short lightbrown, little girl shorter light hair but similar dainty pointy chin & nose like Madel, passing by, as they returned, managed an amatuer photo of little girl, riding without training wheels. South African has often been mistaken for Australian! im 99%sure this is her,seemed like a regular outing for them..dont want any reward money...just want her back with you, Praying!! For a Miracle*
12 July at 20:16

Strangely enough, despite the fact the McCanns post frequently on their Facebook Site, they didn't bother to respond to Carla's post. However, any query regarding sponsoring Gerry or donating to The Fund is met with an immediate response from the McCanns, as can be seen when a student pondered about where to send his donation for the Charity Bike Ride, Gerry was quick to point out that links to The Fund can be found under every Update.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Official-Find-Madeleine-Campaign/113819004930?v=wall

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carla Mitchell, did they get back to you?

Post by Priest on 21.09.10 12:52

Carla is one of many who pray for Madeleine. In times of bleak and unforgiving futures I am reminded that God is by us every step of the way and take great comfort from Psalm Ch46v1-2

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea."

I am sure through prayer Madeleine who has been lost will be found.

(Matthew 18:12-14)

Priest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 21.09.10 14:12

Maybe they replied to her through pm Autumn.

With respect Priest, folk have been praying for Madeleine for the last three and half years and are still no closer to knowing the truth - Seems prayer is falling on death ears! The only way Madeleine's fate is ever going to be known is through damn good detective work which must be unhindered by politics, and by those whom know what happened to her slipping up or confessing.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty on 21.09.10 14:52

How did Carla Mitchell know the man was Portuguese?

(I) dont want any reward money.
I wonder why she said that? Surely not a priority given the 'urgent' tone of her message.
Speaking of which, her 'sighting' was in March and she can only be arsed to tell them in July. How many times have we seen this delaying pattern with other 'sightings'?

I dunno.
To me, Carla Mitchell sounds like the unfortunate lovechild of Clarence Mitchell and CarlyMichelle. confused

baconbutty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 21.09.10 15:38

@Priest wrote:Carla is one of many who pray for Madeleine. In times of bleak and unforgiving futures I am reminded that God is by us every step of the way and take great comfort from Psalm Ch46v1-2

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea."

I am sure through prayer Madeleine who has been lost will be found.

hi Priest and welcome.

One does not know where one would be without reading one's Bible some days, and the Psalms often bring great comfort. However, with regard to Madeleine's case, one recommends that you look to the police investigation files as a much more practical guide to gaining knowlege and understanding of this case.

Through God's Word, we may find the wisdom and strength to carry on searching and sifting through the files, but it is through the snouts of dogs that we have come to learn that no matter how many times we may have prayed in this case, Madeleine is sadly not going to be found alive.

One will now join with you in your prayers, and hope that a) Madeleine's body will finally be recovered or b) that we will finally discover the name of whomever else had lain in a state of decomposition in 5A, leaving the scents of death which were discovered in the wardrobe, around the sofa, in the hired car, on Kate McCann's clothing, on Cuddle Cat etc. etc. etc.

May God be with you and thank you for your prayers, Priest.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 21.09.10 15:43

Christ this is like being back at Sunday school...Lord have mercy!!!!

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 21.09.10 15:49

laugh

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 21.09.10 15:50

@kangdang wrote:Christ this is like being back at Sunday school...Lord have mercy!!!!

@ kangdang

Now, now kangdang. Are you having flash-backs to the days when you were coerced into becoming an altar boy on the strength of a Curly Wurly and a Finger of Fudge?

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 21.09.10 15:53

Indeed

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Priest on 21.09.10 15:58

You should not take our Lord's name in vain, it is too easy to forget our Christian values in a society that is satan's playground. Our prayers, devotion and love willl bring closure to Madeleine, to believe that the prayers have done nothing is to side with the devil himself and seek the empty words of false prophets. They may well promise you a kingdom and eternal love but this path leads only to suffering and damnation.

Priest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Priest on 21.09.10 16:00

And may God bless you and yours Judge although what you preside over in judgement remains a mystery to me.

Priest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 21.09.10 16:17

@Priest wrote:You should not take our Lord's name in vain, it is too easy to forget our Christian values in a society that is satan's playground. Our prayers, devotion and love willl bring closure to Madeleine, to believe that the prayers have done nothing is to side with the devil himself and seek the empty words of false prophets. They may well promise you a kingdom and eternal love but this path leads only to suffering and damnation.

@ Priest

Nobody will take the Lord's name in vain whilst one is able to draw breath, and one cannot agree more that prayers, devotion and love will bring closure. However we must remember that it is not Madeleine herself who has any need of closure. The people who truly need closure are currently sueing the arse off a man named Amaral and threatening to sue anybody who does not swallow the devil of a story about Madeleine being abducted.

All prayers offered have not been in vain, so do not concern yourself that anybody here will be blasted with fire and brimstone or left behind to wander through Purgatory.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 21.09.10 16:43

@Priest wrote:And may God bless you and yours Judge although what you preside over in judgement remains a mystery to me.

Sometimes, life's little mysteries are not always ours to know or find out about. big grin

God Himself moves in mysterious ways, therefore one tends to take one's lead from Him. A shroud of mystery can be quite a liberating thing to wear. One assumes that is not dissimilar to that feeling of liberation you must have had when you dressed up in your first frock and rode your bicycle into town during daylight. Remember how your old schoolfriends from yesteryear waved at you, and shouted that they always knew from when you were knee high, that you would prefer to wear dresses?

Ask not what it is that Judge Mental presides over, but what it is that makes Judge Mental feel forced to support all those who wish to find out what really happened to Madeleine McCann, as opposed to believing in an abduction theory. This way, you may be able to stay around here to fight another day. The rules are a lot tougher here, than when you are ganged up with your Ecclesiastical buddies

One's wife has been dying to ask you, does a priest wear Y-fronts under his frock, or does he go commando like a Scotsman in his kilt?

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annabel on 21.09.10 17:15

Hi Autumn, when I click on the link you gave, the message has gone.

annabel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 21.09.10 17:59

@annabel wrote:Hi Autumn, when I click on the link you gave, the message has gone.

Hi annabel, the message was taken from the McCanns' Facebook Site and the link takes you there. To find the message, scroll down to The Child Rescue Alert Section 31st May then click on comments (you may need to be logged in to FB to read all the comments).

smilie

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 21.09.10 18:39

@Priest wrote:You should not take our Lord's name in vain, it is too easy to forget our Christian values in a society that is satan's playground. Our prayers, devotion and love willl bring closure to Madeleine, to believe that the prayers have done nothing is to side with the devil himself and seek the empty words of false prophets. They may well promise you a kingdom and eternal love but this path leads only to suffering and damnation.

No comment Rolling Eyes

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 21.09.10 19:09

@Judge Mental wrote:
@Priest wrote:And may God bless you and yours Judge although what you preside over in judgement remains a mystery to me.

Sometimes, life's little mysteries are not always ours to know or find out about. big grin

God Himself moves in mysterious ways, therefore one tends to take one's lead from Him. A shroud of mystery can be quite a liberating thing to wear. One assumes that is not dissimilar to that feeling of liberation you must have had when you dressed up in your first frock and rode your bicycle into town during daylight. Remember how your old schoolfriends from yesteryear waved at you, and shouted that they always knew from when you were knee high, that you would prefer to wear dresses?

Ask not what it is that Judge Mental presides over, but what it is that makes Judge Mental feel forced to support all those who wish to find out what really happened to Madeleine McCann, as opposed to believing in an abduction theory. This way, you may be able to stay around here to fight another day. The rules are a lot tougher here, than when you are ganged up with your Ecclesiastical buddies

One's wife has been dying to ask you, does a priest wear Y-fronts under his frock, or does he go commando like a Scotsman in his kilt?

Judge, at first glance I immediately thought of the term 'arse licker', but upon a studied stare rotfl rotfl

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 21.09.10 19:13

@ Priest

We have just received a complaint that you are using a photograph that is not of yourself. Do you have permission for both this and the broadband connection you are using today?

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

An encouraging Bible verse

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.09.10 23:16

One Bible quote that always gives me encouragement over the Madeleine McCann case is this one, from Proverbs 18 v 17:

"He that is first in his own cause seemeth just; but his neighbour cometh and searcheth him".

Sometimes these Bible verses can be a bit obscure.

So let me try and make it plainer.

He = Dr Gerald McCann.

His neighbour = Dr Goncalo Amaral.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 21.09.10 23:28

@Tony Bennett wrote:One Bible quote that always gives me encouragement over the Madeleine McCann case is this one, from Proverbs 18 v 17:

"He that is first in his own cause seemeth just; but his neighbour cometh and searcheth him".

Sometimes these Bible verses can be a bit obscure.

So let me try and make it plainer.

He = Dr Gerald McCann.

His neighbour = Dr Goncalo Amaral.

@ Priest ................ Stick that in your prayer book.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 22.09.10 0:00

hi Priest

This is just one of the things one presides over from time to time.

Was it your own choice to appear as Jean Baptiste Janssens, the Jesuit Black Pope from 1946 to 1964?

thinking

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 22.09.10 1:24

I was wondering if Priest could possibly ask the Pope and Father Pacheco if they could throw any light on what happened to Madeleine. thinking

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.09.10 6:59

Father Pacheco, and all the other tens of thousands of Roman Catholic priests, have to submit monthly reports to the Vatican, where they are all collated and analysed by far the most efficient and largest security service office in the world.

These reports will include reports of serious crimes, up to and including murder, confessed by members of thier 'flock' in the confessional booth, which they are not allowed to tell the local police about on pain of being 'defrocked'.

And, er, of course, without their frocks, they will no longer got any flocks.

In fact it's a defrocking nuisance,

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Priest on 22.09.10 8:34

Indeed it was my intention, referred to as the Black Pope and allegedly head of the Vatican Assassins.

Noted your biblical quote Mr Bennett and it is most appropriate given the context you have set it in.

Priest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Priest on 22.09.10 8:37

Cherry, God will not pander to the whims of man, and therefore cannot be tested or coeherced into fulfilling the needs of mortal man. It is his faithful, kindly and loving soul that God wishes to nuture within us all before we can see true enlightment and enter the kingdon of Heaven.

Madeleine I fear has come to great harm but I must impress upon you that where ever she maybe, having passed or still of mortal body, God never forgets his children and will be guiding her as he does us all through dark times.

Priest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum