The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

James and Charlotte Gorrod

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by Nina on 28.05.12 14:36

@Hummingbird wrote:
@Nina wrote:Hi Hummingbird, I agree with your head count post. I have done many too and from the UK flights to Spain and have seen very small babies included in the headcount. And I have quietly thought to myself, if this plane crashes they need to know how many heads, ie people, even if some of those heads are very small sad

Yes (used to be cabin crew for a very short time it made me ill hahaha ear problems, anyway had to do the training so know a little of the rules)

They have to know how many tiny ones there are on board because there has to be enough baby cot life rafts! Even pets have to be accounted for - you know some people take pets abroad on flights in the hold but they aren't just put on without any documentation, neither is baggage, pushchairs etc etc because it is all down to who it belongs too, security and weight!


Know that to be true also as when we flew to live in Spain we brought two pointers with us. They were boarded last, in fact the captain said'and here we have two very important passengers on our flight to Malaga Dusty and Bracken' and those with window seats on that side could see them in their crates. £350 each and lots of documentation and a vet check within an hour of flight. Sadly we lost Dusty last september and Bracken a few weeks ago.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2656
Reputation : 221
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by friedtomatoes on 28.05.12 14:44

hummingbird it clearly shows on the outgoing flight as well as the return that there were 2
passengers on the flight on line one and second line one passenger
What do you think the one refers to

eta whats the theory of their involvement here?

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

James and Charllote Gorrod

Post by sijm on 28.05.12 14:52

Sorry for the delay Bobkin, my computer keeps on wanging abrupt errors warnings at me.

You are of course correct about the James O Brian factor, my appologies for that error.

More Interesting facts, I have come across is this old post on Thentherewere4 site. - "Links between Met Police,The News of the World and PCC appears strong as ever. Gerry McCann relied heavily upon Journalist interity and associated publicity from the News of the World to support and bolster his theory concerning the abduction of his daughter Madeleine

The Society of Editors conferences both in 2008 and 2009 was sponsored in part by legal firm FOOTANSTEYS, employers of James Gorrod , a man who was on holiday with the McCanns at Ocean Club on the night of 3rd of May 2007 when Madeleine McCann was abducted.There is one aspect that all the reports on the time agree upon and that was James Gorrod was a friend of a friend of the McCanns."

This same post goes on to say. Despite being on holiday at the same resort and at the same time as the McCanns, The McCanns had entered into no contact with the Gorrods".( So they felt a need to make a point of this and Russell has a good memory for faces as seen below)

In Russell O Brians statement he stated, "On flight to PDL, Jez Wilkins sat near to Matt on the ailse". He also recalled, " Charlotte Pennington, Mark Warner nanny was sat on the bus".

He also text Gerry and Kate to tell them they had arrived and also text a friend from Germany who had tried to ring him, telling him he was away on holiday. (Did he tell him where they were staying I wonder?)

Russell adds to his police statement, "Monday 30th 2007, I recall I may have done some WINDSURFING, I recall going for a SAILING LESSON on tuesday and Jane went to play tennis". (Could this have been the photo Jane Tanner was said to have taken at the tennis court, maybe on the same phone as O Brian sent that text to Germany, hmm just a thought?)

Russell police statement continued, "We collected the kids as usual around lunchtime, I went out in the afternoon to the beach , I was with Matt, as far as I can recall we were KAYAKING".

Below are snippets of what I gathered from University of Exeter College and Falmouth site.

"More than 80 students from the University of Exeter and Falmouth sprang into action as part of an FXU Community, ACTION SURFERS AGAINST SEWAGE (SAS) Beach clean".

"We are already looking forward to the next beach clean up with Falmouth and Exeter students and really appreciate their help".

" Staff Association Surfing Club, University of Exeter.Tired of the cost to get your favorite breaks , fed up of surfing alone, Join SAS!!!"

I think this is enought proof that Exeter Uny is closely linked to SAS Gorrods Club, Don't you!

As for Charlotte Pennington, yet another person who happened to be first on the scene and if my memory serves me correct Charlotte worked late to help out with Mark Warners baby creche the night Madeleine went missing.

I also remember Kate McCann saying Maddy was to tired and looked very pale when they picked her up from the kiddies club, this was in her book, also how she had to carry Madeleine home.

Did a bit if research on Charlotte, apparently her Mother was a French actress, her real Father, as far as I can recall, showed up as a Antiquarian book dealer.

Interesting enought, Sarah Brown the (ex PM Gordon Brown's wife) Sarah's ex-business partner was Julia Hobsbawn's and her husband is also an Antiquarian book dealer,Think he's known as Eric Bampin, or something similar.

Back to Charlotte her Mother devorced and Charlotte took the name of her step-father Pennington, The only Pennington I came up with to fit the bill , was a Shakespearean actor, this would fit in with the actress mother and fairy Charlotte's ambitions to be an actress.

She brags in her web page of doing minor parts in Henry V111 and a few other TV Classics. Actors play a big factor in Murat's Family business, such as Ralph Evelight's ( Murats uncle's) B/B/ called Salsalito. Where in early spring 2007 Actors such as Mona Hammond OBE, Gillian Taylforth, of Eastender, and her abusive ex-cop husband Geof Knight spent time in the famous Sante Fe room in Salsalito having luxury massages off the local Luzdoc masseur. This however links up with the Murat factor, Murats uncle Ralph Evelieght, (Ralph being the one who left the UK to set windsurfing clubs in PDL)

By the way Ralph and Sally Evelieght appear to have change thier villa agents at least a few times since 2007 and also the decor in Evelieghts B/b Salsalito, there being in an old advert discription of a Mexican furnished room, in Apricot and Fawn,.

Almost the colours of that blood stained Aztec designed blanket/towel that police found in that abandoned barn, maybe the same barn psychic Amanda Hart ( She who set up the Amber Connection web-site days before Madeleine was wooshed) told us about , the one where she had a vision Madeleine had found peace in.

My fingers are on fire now, so got to dip them in a bowl of water Ha ha. Cheers!

____________________


sijm

Posts : 125
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by friedtomatoes on 28.05.12 14:58

sijm ttw4 is a fraud and a conspiracytheorist

he published something as fact i tookhim up on it with proof and he refused to change it there u go

oh well,back later

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by Hummingbird on 28.05.12 15:12

@friedtomatoes wrote:hummingbird it clearly shows on the outgoing flight as well as the return that there were 2
passengers on the flight on line one and second line one passenger
What do you think the one refers to

eta whats the theory of their involvement here?

Yes ft you are correct I apologise and hold my hands up and say I made a mistake looking so hard at the receipt that was posted I missed that relevant piece of info, thank you for pointing it out. Still does not explain where they were for 2 days, why if they were such good friends of at least one of the group they didn't spend at least some time with them or at least see them around and would therefore have been mentioned in statements or why they would go on a weeks holiday with a 2 year old and not have any baggage.


Hummingbird

Posts : 248
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by friedtomatoes on 28.05.12 15:32

hummingbird what shows they were there for 2 days?

eta sorry misread
you wanted their whereabouts
for two days
why?

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by bobbin on 28.05.12 15:36

@Hummingbird wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:hummingbird it clearly shows on the outgoing flight as well as the return that there were 2
passengers on the flight on line one and second line one passenger
What do you think the one refers to

eta whats the theory of their involvement here?

Yes ft you are correct I apologise and hold my hands up and say I made a mistake looking so hard at the receipt that was posted I missed that relevant piece of info, thank you for pointing it out. Still does not explain where they were for 2 days, why if they were such good friends of at least one of the group they didn't spend at least some time with them or at least see them around and would therefore have been mentioned in statements or why they would go on a weeks holiday with a 2 year old and not have any baggage.


Do they own a place in PdL. If they do maybe most of their spare clothes, toys etc. are already there.
Glad to know airline is not letting heads on without counting. Important however to keep looking at and chewing over every detail, to determine if it is pointing to 'all clear', or if there is 'suspicious involvement'.

The reason we are here is because a child went missing, the investigation was hampered, the people involved have clearly lied enough to make us certain that something is being covered up and the powers that be are preventing discovery leading to justice for a little girl who should have had a life as well.

I was impressed with the Leveson closing speech today. He made a point of saying that the law of redress must be available to people who can't afford huge legal fees, amongst many other positive statements.

The work we, and many others are doing, is bringing the justice forward for Maddie. The fact that we even 'have' the Leveson Inquiry is, to my mind, as good a sign as any that the force of people in their masses, does bring about change.

It is true, that if the Gorrods are totally free from any involvement, then that is good. We should not be restricted in what we bring to the discussion table, by way of trying to sift through all and any possible clues that can lead to justice for a little girl. Being brought into the discussion is part of the legacy of being friends or acquaintances with the McCanns.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 125
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by friedtomatoes on 28.05.12 15:41

.bobbin prrof or even suggestion gorrodds were lying, do publish

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by Nina on 28.05.12 16:23

Bobbin, take care, Carter Ruck monitor this forum.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2656
Reputation : 221
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by Hummingbird on 28.05.12 16:27

@friedtomatoes wrote:hummingbird what shows they were there for 2 days?

eta sorry misread
you wanted their whereabouts
for two days
why?

ft not sure what you mean by eta (I always thought that to be estimated time of arrival!) Are you saying you misread me on the 2 day bit because yes I did actually say where were they for 2 days i.e. they didn't check into the OC in PDL for 2 days after they arrived in Portugal.

Why exactly would I not want to know their whereabouts for 2 days this is why the thread was started (not by me) in the first place that is why we are here isn't it to ask questions of a highly suspicious group of people because a young girl has gone missing and no one knows where!

Perhaps you have the answer or should I ask you why you would not want to know their whereabouts for 2 days? If you are truly trying to help with the mystery of Madeleine McCann then the whereabouts of 2 close friends of the Tapas group that were booked into the same resort for the same week and then do not turn up till 2 days later is highly questionable - don't you think?


Hummingbird

Posts : 248
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by friedtomatoes on 28.05.12 16:42

@Hummingbird wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:hummingbird what shows they were there for 2 days?

eta sorry misread
you wanted their whereabouts
for two days
why?

ft not sure what you mean by eta (I always thought that to be estimated time of arrival!) Are you saying you misread me on the 2 day bit because yes I did actually say where were they for 2 days i.e. they didn't check into the OC in PDL for 2 days after they arrived in Portugal.

Why exactly would I not want to know their whereabouts for 2 days this is why the thread was started (not by me) in the first place that is why we are here isn't it to ask questions of a highly suspicious group of people because a young girl has gone missing and no one knows where!

Perhaps you have the answer or should I ask you why you would not want to know their whereabouts for 2 days? If you are truly trying to help with the mystery of Madeleine McCann then the whereabouts of 2 close friends of the Tapas group that were booked into the same resort for the same week and then do not turn up till 2 days later is highly questionable - don't you think?

eta means ediited to add

pls explain how they never turned up up til two days later

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by Hummingbird on 28.05.12 16:58

@friedtomatoes wrote:
@Hummingbird wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:hummingbird what shows they were there for 2 days?

eta sorry misread
you wanted their whereabouts
for two days
why?

ft not sure what you mean by eta (I always thought that to be estimated time of arrival!) Are you saying you misread me on the 2 day bit because yes I did actually say where were they for 2 days i.e. they didn't check into the OC in PDL for 2 days after they arrived in Portugal.

Why exactly would I not want to know their whereabouts for 2 days this is why the thread was started (not by me) in the first place that is why we are here isn't it to ask questions of a highly suspicious group of people because a young girl has gone missing and no one knows where!

Perhaps you have the answer or should I ask you why you would not want to know their whereabouts for 2 days? If you are truly trying to help with the mystery of Madeleine McCann then the whereabouts of 2 close friends of the Tapas group that were booked into the same resort for the same week and then do not turn up till 2 days later is highly questionable - don't you think?

eta means ediited to add

pls explain how they never turned up up til two days later

If you read through this thread fully you will see that jd has posted that they never checked into the OC till the 30th. I have no reason to see why jd would post something that she had no proof of, so that is what I, along with a few others, are trying to get the answer too.....

how they never turned up till two days later - do you have a theory or can you explain it perhaps? sorry I can't and I just feel it needs further investigation!

Hummingbird

Posts : 248
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by sami on 28.05.12 17:08

@Hummingbird wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:hummingbird what shows they were there for 2 days?

eta sorry misread
you wanted their whereabouts
for two days
why?

ft not sure what you mean by eta (I always thought that to be estimated time of arrival!) Are you saying you misread me on the 2 day bit because yes I did actually say where were they for 2 days i.e. they didn't check into the OC in PDL for 2 days after they arrived in Portugal.

Why exactly would I not want to know their whereabouts for 2 days this is why the thread was started (not by me) in the first place that is why we are here isn't it to ask questions of a highly suspicious group of people because a young girl has gone missing and no one knows where!

Perhaps you have the answer or should I ask you why you would not want to know their whereabouts for 2 days? If you are truly trying to help with the mystery of Madeleine McCann then the whereabouts of 2 close friends of the Tapas group that were booked into the same resort for the same week and then do not turn up till 2 days later is highly questionable - don't you think?






Humminbird, I looked into this couple quite some time ago now, I found them interesting because of their car and the fact that they did meet with Jane Tanner on the course of the holiday. From TJ's second witness statement:

In the tourist complex last Sunday, 30 April, she met a copule
she knew from Exeter, Jim and C. G., with their son of 20 months, B.G.
She knew they had travelled on the same day as her, on a different
flight. Asked, she relates that they had a hired car, not knowing the
brand, model or colour. He (Jim) liked to surf and that was why he had
hired the car.
[i]

There were press reports I read at that time with comments from the Gorrods who claimed they had not met. Obviously I cannot say whether the reporting was accurate.

I also read that they knew each other from the childcare facility they and JT used back in the UK. Now, unless they never met during pick up or drop off, I find it difficult to think that they never mentioned the fact they were going on a weeks holiday to PDL.

I had wondered why Amaral had made reference to the fact that he thought ROB had been in a car during the course of the holiday. I then found this, with thanks to the McCannfiles:-


Another witness with the surname da Silva - Maria Manuela Martins da
Silva - said was visiting the sister of her boyfriend in another Ocean
Club apartment (Block 6, Apartment 5) during the afternoon and evening
of 3 May. From the ground floor kitchen window of that apartment, there
was a direct view across to the back windows of the apartment occupied
by Madeleine McCann [Source: Police Files 02 - Processos Volume II,
Pages 469 to 470a].

Unusually, some five days later, Maria was
able to recall the exact time she left that apartment - 9.58pm. She says
she remembers the exact time because she asked her friend the time, and
she responded after checking this on the telephone in the lounge. Maria
da Silva left with her boyfriend in a green Opel Frontera, parked in
the private parking area of Block 6. As they drove away, she recalled
seeing a small car, perhaps grey in colour, parked close to the window
of the McCann apartment. By coincidence the route taken by GNR officer,
Pedro Miguel Esteves Fernandes and the Search & Rescue dogs in the
early hours of 4 May, lost track of Madeleine's scent in the private
parking area of Block 6.


The Gorrods car was an Opel Corsa, which as far as I know could be described as a small car and was dark in colour, iirc.

Dianne Webster also referred to the men of the group sailing on Monday with a man she did not know. As has already been established JG is a keen sailor.

There were no statements to the PJ from this couple, that I could find.
.

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by jd on 28.05.12 17:11

It says on the MW bookings the Gorrods had booked in from the 30th April 2007 for 7 days till 6th May 2007...They arrived in Faro on the 28th April 2007, so where did they go for a day and a half?
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/T/03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_624.jpg

They were the only ones that had access to a car too

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by sami on 28.05.12 17:14

@jd wrote:It says on the MW bookings the Gorrods had booked in from the 30th April 2007 for 7 days till 6th May 2007...They arrived in Faro on the 28th April 2007, so where did they go for a day and a half?
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/T/03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_624.jpg

They were the only ones that had access to a car too


JD, I never found an answer to that question, during my travels. There were vague references and opinions that suggested he had "business" to attend to, but nothing that said where that "business" was or indeed anything from an official document. It has remained a mystery, to me at any rate.

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by jd on 28.05.12 17:18

@sami wrote:
JD, I never found an answer to that question, during my travels. There were vague references and opinions that suggested he had "business" to attend to, but nothing that said where that "business" was or indeed anything from an official document. It has remained a mystery, to me at any rate.

It has always remained a mystery to me too Sami. It does't add up to go on a family holiday and take 36 hours to drive there from the airport. It probably was business and whatever it was may have resulted in robert murat needing to make a sudden booking on the night of the 30th. Together with the Eveleigh links suggest they could well have known each other very well. And why does ROB have murals phone number in his mobile on the morning of the 4th? Apparently the Gorrods have an apartment in PDL which I don't dispute at the moment

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by sami on 28.05.12 17:28

@jd wrote:
@sami wrote:
JD, I never found an answer to that question, during my travels. There were vague references and opinions that suggested he had "business" to attend to, but nothing that said where that "business" was or indeed anything from an official document. It has remained a mystery, to me at any rate.

It has always remained a mystery to me too Sami. It does't add up to go on a family holiday and take 36 hours to drive there from the airport. It probably was business and whatever it was may have resulted in robert murat needing to make a sudden booking on the night of the 30th. Together with the Eveleigh links suggest they could well have known each other very well. And why does ROB have murals phone number in his mobile on the morning of the 4th? Apparently the Gorrods have an apartment in PDL which I don't dispute at the moment


The Ocean Club booking sheets had them in apartment C5C. I remember it was in Charlotte's name. It also had owner bkg after it, when the other bookings had the tour operator the booking was with, for example Mark Warner for the Tapas group. What I wondered at the time was if "owner bkg" could be stated to be that it was the onwer of the apartment or if it was a private booking made through the owner of the apartment. I never found an answer to this either.

It is indeed another interesting co-incidence.

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by Hummingbird on 28.05.12 17:35

@sami wrote:
@Hummingbird wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:hummingbird what shows they were there for 2 days?

eta sorry misread
you wanted their whereabouts
for two days
why?

ft not sure what you mean by eta (I always thought that to be estimated time of arrival!) Are you saying you misread me on the 2 day bit because yes I did actually say where were they for 2 days i.e. they didn't check into the OC in PDL for 2 days after they arrived in Portugal.

Why exactly would I not want to know their whereabouts for 2 days this is why the thread was started (not by me) in the first place that is why we are here isn't it to ask questions of a highly suspicious group of people because a young girl has gone missing and no one knows where!

Perhaps you have the answer or should I ask you why you would not want to know their whereabouts for 2 days? If you are truly trying to help with the mystery of Madeleine McCann then the whereabouts of 2 close friends of the Tapas group that were booked into the same resort for the same week and then do not turn up till 2 days later is highly questionable - don't you think?






Humminbird, I looked into this couple quite some time ago now, I found them interesting because of their car and the fact that they did meet with Jane Tanner on the course of the holiday. From TJ's second witness statement:

In the tourist complex last Sunday, 30 April, she met a copule
she knew from Exeter, Jim and C. G., with their son of 20 months, B.G.
She knew they had travelled on the same day as her, on a different
flight. Asked, she relates that they had a hired car, not knowing the
brand, model or colour. He (Jim) liked to surf and that was why he had
hired the car.
[i]

There were press reports I read at that time with comments from the Gorrods who claimed they had not met. Obviously I cannot say whether the reporting was accurate.

I also read that they knew each other from the childcare facility they and JT used back in the UK. Now, unless they never met during pick up or drop off, I find it difficult to think that they never mentioned the fact they were going on a weeks holiday to PDL.

I had wondered why Amaral had made reference to the fact that he thought ROB had been in a car during the course of the holiday. I then found this, with thanks to the McCannfiles:-


Another witness with the surname da Silva - Maria Manuela Martins da
Silva - said was visiting the sister of her boyfriend in another Ocean
Club apartment (Block 6, Apartment 5) during the afternoon and evening
of 3 May. From the ground floor kitchen window of that apartment, there
was a direct view across to the back windows of the apartment occupied
by Madeleine McCann [Source: Police Files 02 - Processos Volume II,
Pages 469 to 470a].

Unusually, some five days later, Maria was
able to recall the exact time she left that apartment - 9.58pm. She says
she remembers the exact time because she asked her friend the time, and
she responded after checking this on the telephone in the lounge. Maria
da Silva left with her boyfriend in a green Opel Frontera, parked in
the private parking area of Block 6. As they drove away, she recalled
seeing a small car, perhaps grey in colour, parked close to the window
of the McCann apartment. By coincidence the route taken by GNR officer,
Pedro Miguel Esteves Fernandes and the Search & Rescue dogs in the
early hours of 4 May, lost track of Madeleine's scent in the private
parking area of Block 6.


The Gorrods car was an Opel Corsa, which as far as I know could be described as a small car and was dark in colour, iirc.

Dianne Webster also referred to the men of the group sailing on Monday with a man she did not know. As has already been established JG is a keen sailor.

There were no statements to the PJ from this couple, that I could find.
.


Thank you sami that is great info.
Just checked the link given by candyfloss on page 4 of this thread and the colour of their car was grey!

Yes there is a very good surfing beach probably about 20km from PDL my boys love it there, can't think of the name will ask hubby when he gets home! (still not far enough away to get that very high mileage unless he drove there and back twice a day!!)

As for the unknown man they sailed with on the Monday perhaps they had just arrived and they all got together for a little ocean activity!!

I will take another look at the statement of the receptionist who claimed that a man who was very insistent and was holding Madeleine, and was very tall and thin, to see if it says what day she is saying it was booked by him. The group say it was not ROB and that Rachel did it but no one can remember when exactly she did, in fact in FP's RI she states that she thought they didn't get a table at the tapas bar on the Sunday night! So could the mysterious insistent man who is tall and thin be MR Gorrod, look at his picture he is certainly not short and fat now is he?

jd - thanks for the info again!


Hummingbird

Posts : 248
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by jd on 28.05.12 17:38

@friedtomatoes wrote:sijm ttw4 is a fraud and a conspiracytheorist

he published something as fact i tookhim up on it with proof and he refused to change it there u go

oh well,back later

What did you bring him up on friedtomoatoes? A lot of what was posted here is correct. We all can make mistakes especially from so much information flying around, so if he made one or two mistakes it does't mean he is a fraud

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by sami on 28.05.12 17:44

Did a grey opel corsa figure in the line up of cars in the underground car park for Eddie and Keela ? I cannot check as there is a mega on-going problem with broadband here and I cannot check videos.

It would be interesting to know if it was included.

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by jd on 28.05.12 17:51

@Hummingbird wrote:[
Just checked the link given by candyfloss on page 4 of this thread and the colour of their car was grey!

Yes there is a very good surfing beach probably about 20km from PDL my boys love it there, can't think of the name will ask hubby when he gets home! (still not far enough away to get that very high mileage unless he drove there and back twice a day!!)

As for the unknown man they sailed with on the Monday perhaps they had just arrived and they all got together for a little ocean activity!!

I will take another look at the statement of the receptionist who claimed that a man who was very insistent and was holding Madeleine, and was very tall and thin, to see if it says what day she is saying it was booked by him. The group say it was not ROB and that Rachel did it but no one can remember when exactly she did, in fact in FP's RI she states that she thought they didn't get a table at the tapas bar on the Sunday night! So could the mysterious insistent man who is tall and thin be MR Gorrod, look at his picture he is certainly not short and fat now is he?

jd - thanks for the info again!

Driving 100km a day is certainly a lot for a weeks holiday. There was something that was attracting them to drive this amount, I would say was roughly 40km away. Maybe their child was already there and they came back with him? One thing is certain they didn't take a normal family holiday to a new destination. This mystery man who made the bookings could be Gorrod, maybe he has a lot more interests out there then we realise

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by Hummingbird on 28.05.12 17:56

@sami wrote:Did a grey opel corsa figure in the line up of cars in the underground car park for Eddie and Keela ? I cannot check as there is a mega on-going problem with broadband here and I cannot check videos.

It would be interesting to know if it was included.

From what I have read the car was traced months later by the police and checked out but not sure if it was included in the checks by Eddie and Keela! I will read through it all again and see if I can find it for you.


jd, maybe they didn't actually drive everyday during the holiday perhaps -

the extra 600+ km was done all in one day

Someone else borrowed the car




Hummingbird

Posts : 248
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by jd on 28.05.12 18:03

I still find this booking form strange. Is there anyone out there who have flown Easyjet with a child or children under the age of 2? who can shed some more light on what it prints out like. I would have thought there be a reference to a child travelling under the age of 2 and their name at least

Total number of bags is: 0. So they obviously flew with just hand luggage...for a weeks holiday? I don't think so, especially with a child under 2 years old. They had all the amenities already out there for this

Its says on Easyjet website:
Can I take extra hand baggage when I’m flying with my child?
Children sitting on an adult’s lap don’t qualify for free hand baggage, so any baby clothes or other items must be part of your hand baggage. Children sitting in a car seat or in their own seat qualify for one piece of hand baggage with no weight limit, just like the grown-ups.

As the flight was booked for just 2 passengers then their child could only have been sitting on their lap, which has to be part of the adults hand baggage

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P11/11_VOLUME_XIa_Page_2737.jpg

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by jd on 28.05.12 18:07

@Hummingbird wrote:
@sami wrote:Did a grey opel corsa figure in the line up of cars in the underground car park for Eddie and Keela ? I cannot check as there is a mega on-going problem with broadband here and I cannot check videos.

It would be interesting to know if it was included.

From what I have read the car was traced months later by the police and checked out but not sure if it was included in the checks by Eddie and Keela! I will read through it all again and see if I can find it for you.


jd, maybe they didn't actually drive everyday during the holiday perhaps -

the extra 600+ km was done all in one day

Someone else borrowed the car

of course this is possible but there doesn't seem to be any trace of them at OC, no creche, eating at the restaurants etc its like they were not there. So must have been driving a lot to wherever it was that was interesting to them

As I recall the car was checked and nothing was found, though it might have been some later it was checked and had been hired again in between. Am pretty sure it is in the PJ files somewhere

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James and Charlotte Gorrod

Post by bobbin on 28.05.12 18:20

@friedtomatoes wrote:.bobbin prrof or even suggestion gorrodds were lying, do publish


quote 'Do they own a place in PdL. If they do maybe most of their spare clothes, toys etc. are already there.Glad to know airline is not letting heads on without counting. Important however to keep looking at and chewing over every detail, to determine if it is pointing to 'all clear', or if there is 'suspicious
involvement'.

The reason we are here is because a child went missing, the investigation was hampered, the people involved have clearly lied enough to make us certain that something is being covered
up and the powers that be are preventing discovery leading to justice for a little girl who should have had a life as well.


I was impressed with the Leveson closing speech today. He made a point of saying that the law of redress must be available to people who can't afford huge legal fees, amongst many other positive statements.

The work we, and many others are doing, is bringing the justice forward for Maddie. The fact that we even 'have' the Leveson Inquiry is, to my mind, as good a sign as any that the force of people in their masses,
does bring about change.

It is true, that if the Gorrods are totally free from any involvement, then that is good. We should not be
restricted in what we bring to the discussion table, by way of trying to sift through all and any possible clues that can lead to justice for a little girl. Being brought into the discussion is part of the legacy
of being friends or acquaintances with the McCanns.' end quote


Friedtomatoes and Nina, thank you for your concern, but the reference to lying is marked in red above. The people involved, namely Kate and Gerry, Jane, David....have not told the truth, their statements alone contradict each other.

I am not certain that the Gorrods were involved. If he is a keen surfer, perhaps they took 2 days on the west coast (in a B & B) which I know is world renowned for its surfing. Perhaps also they did drive there each day. 100 km for a return journey is not that much when you consider the winding roads, and also, that the south west tip is very cliff edged and you have to travel a bit up the coast to find access to beaches with good waves.

I do think everything needs to be aired... the truth IS being concealed, and the authorities are blocking its discovery, but I did not imply that the Gorrods had been dishonest.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 125
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum