The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

TB to Carter-Ruck re muratfan 16 September

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TB to Carter-Ruck re muratfan 16 September

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.09.10 21:09

66 Chippingfield
HARLOW
Essex
CM17 0DJ
Tel: Harlow (01279) 635789
e-mail: ajsbennett@btinternet.com

Carter-Ruck Thursday 16 September 2010
Solicitors
6 St. Andrew Street
LONDON
EC4A 3AE

Your ref: Stevie Loughrey
AT/IH/SVL//13837.5

Sent by e-mail and hard copy by Certificate of Posting

Dear Sirs

re: Your clients Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann - The publication of information about websites which carry ‘60 Reasons’ by ‘muratfan’

I refer to my letter of 9 September on the same topic, namely avowed supporters of your client making it their business to circulate publicly on the internet details of torrent sites where internet readers can read the whole of the contents of my ‘60 Reasons’ book.

The latest incident of this kind was brought to my attention yesterday. The internet poster known as ‘muratfan’, whom we have identified as Ian West of Latimer Road, Norwich, runs a blog which he calls: ‘BrenRyanandCo’. On this blog, he publicised yesterday yet another torrent site, and the link can be viewed seen here:
http://brenryanandco.blogspot.com/2010/09/oh-dear-bennett-mental-midas-dropped.html

I had no knowledge whatsoever either of the existence of this torrent site (details of which I will not give in this letter) nor of course of its decision to steal the copyright of my book and make it available via a torrent download. I have since left a message with this site informing them that the publication of this book is regarded by your clients as libellous and is in any event a breach of my copyright.

I can scarcely be blamed if avowed supporters of the McCanns, as are ‘Chicane’, the ‘PFA2’ site and ‘muratfan’, all of whom have published links to downloads of ’60 Reasons’ within the past two weeks, seem to be embarked on a reckless campaign to highlight the availability of these downloads, presumably, as they seem to think, with the intention of causing some embarrassment or difficulty for me.

I can only re-iterate that I believe your clients and yourselves may wish to make representations direct to those who purport to support your clients yet are making public the links to where my book may be viewed and read.

Incidentally, one site that links to the forums and blogs I have mentioned above is ‘Chaosraptors’. I have made you aware that ‘muratfan’ spends an inordinate amount of time on his blog and the forums he inhabits making obscene and libellous comments about both myself and The Madeleine Foundation. For your clients’ interest, here are some comments made on ‘Chaosraptors’ last week about ‘muratfan’s blog, after it was temporarily closed last week:

“Blogs like the one in question do more harm than good, whichever side the blogger claims to support” (3 September).

“I agree with fencesitter. Outing is always distasteful...it shouldn't matter what side of the fence you are on. It's about time this blog was closed down” (3 September).

“Muratfan has brought shame on supporters of the family of a missing child. I hope Muratfan and all the others who enjoy throwing [expletive deleted] in the hope it sticks, get karma soon enough” (4 September).

“Digging dirt, targeting people in the community and spreading the muck is all it is, no normal adults interested in this case would associate with people who practice that sort of behaviour” (7 September).

“One less distasteful blog…” (7 September).

Bloggers and forums like ‘Chicane’, ‘PFA2’ and ‘muratfan’ do not promote your clients’ cause, as is evidenced from this selection of quotes above. They detract from it. Once again, I suggest that you may wish yourselves to contact these sites to ensure that they stop promoting the contents of my book.

You have not acknowledged my letter on this same subject dated 9 September, just as you have not to date answered my letters sent to you on 20 July, 3 August, 16 August and 20 August.

Yours faithfully

Anthony Bennett

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TB to Carter-Ruck re muratfan 16 September

Post by aiyoyo on 16.09.10 23:26

HO HO HO...blimey...one would think those sickos are actually supporting TB's book in their own perverted way.

All in all, mind boggling that they even thought it funny to provide link to the book.
How can their action has anything do with TB's undertaking?

If they are truly mccanns supporters known to mccanns, then the mccanns have lost control of their lackeys and they are liabilities to mccanns.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 16.09.10 23:39

The ultimate objective is being achieved, sites hosting the 60 reasons booklet are now being requested to remove it. If I were you Tony I would simply ignore these cretins promotions, let them get on with it. You have raised the issue with C-R, the ball is now in their court.

Barbra Streisand had this problem... laugh laugh

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow on 17.09.10 0:08

Perhaps TB should also have mentioned Judge Mental providing links to the site also.

Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 17.09.10 0:38

Judge isn't a McCann supporter...seems you may have missed a specific point

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 17.09.10 1:13

@kangdang wrote:The ultimate objective is being achieved, sites hosting the 60 reasons booklet are now being requested to remove it. If I were you Tony I would simply ignore these cretins promotions, let them get on with it. You have raised the issue with C-R, the ball is now in their court.

Barbra Streisand had this problem... laugh laugh

Yes, let the Barbara Streisand have its free run, it good for wider audience purposes, even if it is mccanns supporters own goal. The mccanns and their supporters have to deal with their own actions.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not even a whisper?

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.09.10 9:23

Here's an interesting thing about 'muratfan's response, posted on JATYK last night, to my letter yesterday to Carter-Ruck.

The entire content of his response is [snipped]:

"However he has not even bothered looking at the site where he posts. If he had he would have noticed this post by Mental Midas [SNIPPED by TB]...So Bennett it is your Foundation members giving out the info and dropping you in the s__t".

He tries by this device to evade his own responsibility for promoting '60 Reasons' on his own blog.

But there's a much more interesting aspect to 'muratfan's response.

My letter refers very specifically to 'muratfan' being Ian West of Latimer Road, Norwich.

There is not even a whispered complaint from him about being so specifcially identified.

++++++++++

P.S. In line with our policy, I shall neither confirm nor deny whether 'Judge Mental' is a member of The Madeleine Foundation, as alleged by West

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 17.09.10 11:29

Shall we say target in sight has identified himself then?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

muratfan = Ian West Q.E.D.

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.09.10 11:46

@aiyoyo wrote:Shall we say target in sight has identified himself then?
Yes, this is as near as you could possibly get to an admission that 'muratfan' = Ian West of Latimer Road, Norwich. It makes the attempts on JATYK and PFA2 etc. to refer to him as 'she' and to claim that 'muratfan' is not Ian West look all the more laughable and pathetic.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 17.09.10 12:11

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Shall we say target in sight has identified himself then?
Yes, this is as near as you could possibly get to an admission that 'muratfan' = Ian West of Latimer Road, Norwich. It makes the attempts on JATYK and PFA2 etc. to refer to him as 'she' and to claim that 'muratfan' is not Ian West look all the more laughable and pathetic.

The witches and ilks had deliberately obfuscate to protect him no doubt.
They'd better hoped he's not going to drag them into his mud patch.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 17.09.10 13:41

@Rainbow wrote:Perhaps TB should also have mentioned Judge Mental providing links to the site also.

@ Rainbow

What precisely should Tony Bennett have mentioned, Rainbow?

One was pointing out that no matter who tries to hide information from the public, once it is out there, it is out there!

Tony Bennett has removed the information at the request of the lawyers, however the information had already circulated far and wide, and it is not against the law to reproduce information or links to prove that, no matter how many lawyers letters are pushed through letter-boxes,

It may well be against the law to repeat libel, but it is not against the law to reproduce a link that will take people to information. Do remember that there is not a scintilla of libel in Tony Bennett's letters, questions and statements. There are far worse comments about the Tapas 9 all over the internet, and a European court would be very hard pushed by back-handers to agree that only Tony Bennett should suffer at the hands of the McCanns.

One is just about to purchase a new industrial saw, so beware that your fence may be falling from beneath you very soon if you continue with your sly and pathetic comments. You are no more sat on a fence than Tony Bennett is. So find something else to occupy yourself with from now on.

One always need mittens and ear-muffs for the Winter months, if you would be so disposed as to knit some, one will reward your efforts with some of Ruby's home-made jam and pastries. Why not offer your services to a charity shop to relieve you from having too much time on your hands? One's wife spends many hours helping those in need, and finds it most rewarding.

One would like to bring it to your attention that kangdang has left school and no longer needs to be chided for their spelling mistakes. kangdang gets their points across and brings a wealth of informative posts to the site. What do you bring to the table Rainbow?

Nothing at all, from what one has observed. Absolutely nothing at all, except for gripes and whinges and sly digs at Tony Bennett and all of those others who wish to find out what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

It is one thing not to have concerns of your own about what really happened to Madeleine, but it is quite another to deliberately try and thwart those who do. You have no intention of helping those who would wish to help, so why are you still loitering around here like a poisonous gas?

Please feel free to flounce around in a temper telling us how elderly, frail and put out you are by having the truth pointed out to you, for one would be most surprised if you did not. Perhaps you could call upon twinkle to come to your rescue and support you, that you not feel so alone in your wilderness of bitterness and contempt.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow on 17.09.10 13:58

As TB has taken pains to point CR in muratfans direction for pointing out where 60 Reasons can be found I merely thought he should have mentioned your links also.

I am neither rude or obnoxious and this is a forum where one may read and learn as well as post is it not?

One would hope kangdang has left school and I was merely being helpful in her error.

I am not elderly,infirm,put out but rather amused actually.

I am as concerned as anyone what happened to that little girl but after reading so much about the JonBenet Ramsey case whose parents have now been exonerated after years of accusations I am simply not inclined to jump on a similar bandwagon in this case.

I would really like it if you would just ignore me in future as I should have continued to do you.

Thank you so much. kissykissy

Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 17.09.10 14:29

Rainbow wrote:
''I am as concerned as anyone what happened to that little girl but after reading so much about the JonBenet Ramsey case whose parents have now been exonerated after years of accusations I am simply not inclined to jump on a similar bandwagon in this case.''

In whose eyes have JonBenet's parents been exonerated?

Dear oh dear oh dear. One recalls many postings after Madeleine's case was shelved, wherein posters proclaimed the McCanns 'innocence'. One would prefer your claim of the ''exoneration'' of JonBenet's case to be regarded similarly.

Not enough evidence is precisely that. Not exonerated, but merely not enough evidence as opposed to none. Certainly not enough in either case to prove innocence beyond doubt. So please shut up with your whimperings and simperings, Rainbow.

What are you making for dinner this evening, Rainbow? One is hoping one's wife has baked a custard for pudding for this evening's vittals, or perhaps a delicious creme brulee. party One will be most disappointed if it is one of her healthy options such as the one served last night. And the grapes were sour puke

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 17.09.10 14:31

@Rainbow wrote:I would really like it if you would just ignore me in future as I should have continued to do you.

There you go, problem solved

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 17.09.10 14:53

One would hope kangdang has left school and I was merely being helpful in her error.

Helpful!! Please, spare me. You were being an [bleep!] as normal Rainbow.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow on 17.09.10 15:51

@Judge Mental wrote:Rainbow wrote:
''I am as concerned as anyone what happened to that little girl but after reading so much about the JonBenet Ramsey case whose parents have now been exonerated after years of accusations I am simply not inclined to jump on a similar bandwagon in this case.''

In whose eyes have JonBenet's parents been exonerated?

Dear oh dear oh dear. One recalls many postings after Madeleine's case was shelved, wherein posters proclaimed the McCanns 'innocence'. One would prefer your claim of the ''exoneration'' of JonBenet's case to be regarded similarly.

Not enough evidence is precisely that. Not exonerated, but merely not enough evidence as opposed to none. Certainly not enough in either case to prove innocence beyond doubt. So please shut up with your whimperings and simperings, Rainbow.

What are you making for dinner this evening, Rainbow? One is hoping one's wife has baked a custard for pudding for this evening's vittals, or perhaps a delicious creme brulee. party One will be most disappointed if it is one of her healthy options such as the one served last night. And the grapes were sour puke

In the DA'S eyes actually when foreign DNA was found.

I didnt say the McCanns had been exonerated.

Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow on 17.09.10 15:52

@kangdang wrote:

Delightful mouth as always kangdang thumbsup

Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow on 17.09.10 15:53

jkh wrote:
@Rainbow wrote:I would really like it if you would just ignore me in future as I should have continued to do you.

thumbsup

Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 17.09.10 16:20

Rainbow wrote ............... ''In the DA'S eyes actually when foreign DNA was found.

I didnt say the McCanns had been exonerated.''

rock rock rock

Albeit Rainbow may be ignoring one's posts right now, one would just like to say that one is as uninterested in a US D.A.'s conclusions about JonBenet's case, as one is with the English Home Office's current conclusions and Justice Hogg's current conclusions about Madeleine's case.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 17.09.10 16:26

@Rainbow wrote:
jkh wrote:

thumbsup

Rainbow placed an emoticon to jkh as thumbsup

However, one can already feel the rattles of activity behind the scenes as Rainbow tries to find a way to enable her to read one's posts.

In anticipation of this, and without wishing her to feel left out, one will leave her a brief message to read at such a time as she receives the screen-shot.

hi Rainbow

daft1

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 17.09.10 16:34

@Rainbow wrote:
@kangdang wrote:

Delightful mouth as always kangdang thumbsup

popcornandcola

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Priest on 21.09.10 9:20

"Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil." Hebrews Ch2v14

The devil's work is one of deception and he will tempt us each and every time in our moments of weakness. So bold is he, so committed to his corruption of everything pure that he even attempted to lead God's own son away from the true divine path.

I am reminded of Sir Edgar Allan Poe "O God! can I not save. One from the pitiless wave? Is all that we see or seem. But a dream within a dream?"

Dreams and deceptions, the hand of the fallen one.

(Matthew 18:12-14)

Priest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 21.09.10 17:31

@Priest wrote:"Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil." Hebrews Ch2v14

The devil's work is one of deception and he will tempt us each and every time in our moments of weakness. So bold is he, so committed to his corruption of everything pure that he even attempted to lead God's own son away from the true divine path.

I am reminded of Sir Edgar Allan Poe "O God! can I not save. One from the pitiless wave? Is all that we see or seem. But a dream within a dream?"

Dreams and deceptions, the hand of the fallen one.

Have you a) lost your flock?
b) been divested of your flock?
c) been asked to take a break from Church life?
d) become deluded enough to think that Jesus wants people like you for a sunbeam?
e) just found out what one of your priest friends has been getting up to at cassock-changing times, so you have decided to be a priest now too, just so that you can have a wild time with a goblet and a bread basket?

There are one or two sites that you may feel more comfortable with if you wish only to discuss the wicked ways of the world. The main aim of those who congregate here, is to ensure that the Portuguese investigation into Madeleine's unavailability is kept in a state of continuance.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum