The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Psychic to help find Madeleine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Psychic to help find Madeleine

Post by sharonl on 14.09.10 13:26

Psychic to help find Madeleine - I was at least expecting a sighting never mind Let`s see what happens next, any predictions?

pop2 pop2

Margaret has also been asked to help find Madeline McCann - but has so far not got involved. She says the request would have to come directly from her parents, Kate and Gerry

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/real-life/2010/09/14/the-scots-psychic-helping-hollywood-stars-and-hunting-down-murder-victims-86908-22559994/?sms_ss=twitter

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychic to help find Madeleine

Post by Autumn on 14.09.10 13:42

hi Sharol1

It would be interesting to know who has asked Margaret to get involved. Poor Madeleine continues to be a 'cash cow' for the deranged and deluded.

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 14.09.10 13:52

hi Hi Autumn

I would say that if Mystic Mag knows what happened to Madeleine she should speak out now not wait for someone to make the request. I imagine that the McCann`s will make that request and very soon.
Mystic Mag will be gazing into her crystal ball saying "I see abductors, many, many abductors" and here we will go again with visions matching Jayne Tanner`s description of the abductor, white vans, gypsies and little white girls in Morrocco.

Can`t wait lol!

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 14.09.10 14:57

@sharonl wrote: hi Hi Autumn

I would say that if Mystic Mag knows what happened to Madeleine she should speak out now not wait for someone to make the request. I imagine that the McCann`s will make that request and very soon.
Mystic Mag will be gazing into her crystal ball saying "I see abductors, many, many abductors" and here we will go again with visions matching Jayne Tanner`s description of the abductor, white vans, gypsies and little white girls in Morrocco.

Can`t wait lol!

What kind of 'psychic' would need to wait to be asked?

Unless of course we are being primed prior to an assault by a spokeperson or family friend of the McCanns finally telling us that the psychic's visions are similar to Kate McCann's dream scenario, as retold by Paiva, as was immediately dismissed by Gerald McCann.

never mind

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum