The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Visit the Masonic Lodge, Harlow - FREE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visit the Masonic Lodge, Harlow - FREE!

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.09.10 22:42

Next week is National 'Open Doors Week', where local councils combine with various organisations to 'open their doors' so the public can, as it were, see what goes on behind them.

Here's one event I thought I might go along to:

Harlow Masonic Lodge - Sunday 19 September, 2pm-4pm
See behind the doors of Harlow’s Masonic Lodge, learn about the craft and the regalia, and discover Freemasonry’s social contribution. Refreshments available.
Church Road, CM17 9HD

Price: FREE

I thought it might be quite interesting to have a cup of coffee and a Danish pastry while asking the local Grand Master how many police officers and judges he's got in membership, what rank they all are, and which of the 33 degrees of Masonry each one of them has reached.

Surely with their new 'open doors' policy, they wouldn't refuse to answer my questions?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Visit the Masonic Lodge, Harlow - FREE!

Post by kangdang on 08.09.10 23:05

You're a cheeky chap Mr. Bennett...I love it.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.09.10 7:42

@Tony Bennett wrote:I thought it might be quite interesting to have a cup of coffee and a Danish pastry while asking the local Grand Master how many police officers and judges he's got in membership, what rank they all are, and which of the 33 degrees of Masonry each one of them has reached.

Surely with their new 'open doors' policy, they wouldn't refuse to answer my questions?

Love it! Do they answer FOI questions?

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 09.09.10 15:35

@Tony Bennett wrote:Next week is National 'Open Doors Week', where local councils combine with various organisations to 'open their doors' so the public can, as it were, see what goes on behind them.

Here's one event I thought I might go along to:

Harlow Masonic Lodge - Sunday 19 September, 2pm-4pm
See behind the doors of Harlow’s Masonic Lodge, learn about the craft and the regalia, and discover Freemasonry’s social contribution. Refreshments available.
Church Road, CM17 9HD

Price: FREE

I thought it might be quite interesting to have a cup of coffee and a Danish pastry while asking the local Grand Master how many police officers and judges he's got in membership, what rank they all are, and which of the 33 degrees of Masonry each one of them has reached.

big grin

One rather enjoys a bit of Danish pastry oneself and this on its own would be tantalising enough to get me there, but to think they will be getting their regalia out and demonstrating the Craft sounds like it will be a super afternoon out.

One would be absolutely thrilled if one were to be asked to dress up in one of those pinnies and wear a blindfold, if only for a few moments. One is not sure one could stand on one leg for long these days, but one would definitely be giving it a bit of try. Whilst you are there, would you run by it them that you would be interested to know in what circumstances a Mason would need to throw himself to the floor and lie prostrate whilst making primeval sounds.

May one suggest that after you have walked through this open door, and hopefully safely walked back out again, that you no longer chance going out for lone walks in the woods? big grin

Without sounding sinister, there have already been a number of people in this case who have met quite peculiar ends. This case apart, David Kelly once thought his profile was too high, yet he met a sticky end for telling the truth.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What if their hand slips a bit?

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.09.10 16:18

[quote="Judge Mental"]
@Tony Bennett wrote:Next week is National 'Open Doors Week'...Here's one event I thought I might go along to: Harlow Masonic Lodge - Sunday 19 September, 2pm-4pm
See behind the doors of Harlow’s Masonic Lodge, learn about the craft and the regalia.." Price: FREE

One rather enjoys a bit of Danish pastry oneself and this on its own would be tantalising enough to get me there, but to think they will be getting their regalia out and demonstrating the Craft sounds like it will be a super afternoon out. One would be absolutely thrilled if one were to be asked to dress up in one of those pinnies and wear a blindfold, if only for a few moments. Whilst you are there, would you run by it them that you would be interested to know in what circumstances a Mason would need to throw himself to the floor and lie prostrate whilst making primeval sounds.
I agree that the whole prospect is fascinating and very alluring, though I've always had a bit of angst where dressers-up are concerned, you know, priests with fish-god hats who abuse boys, blackshirts and brownshirts mostly up for a bit of thuggery, coppers who push you to the ground at a demo and kill you, that sort of thing.

The bit that's a bit off-putting is where they lay a sharp, shiny steel dagger on your windpipe and they tell you they'll kill you if you ever betray one of their secrets.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 09.09.10 16:38

laugh laugh perish the thought

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 09.09.10 21:36

[quote="Tony Bennett"]
@Judge Mental wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:Next week is National 'Open Doors Week'...Here's one event I thought I might go along to: Harlow Masonic Lodge - Sunday 19 September, 2pm-4pm
See behind the doors of Harlow’s Masonic Lodge, learn about the craft and the regalia.." Price: FREE

One rather enjoys a bit of Danish pastry oneself and this on its own would be tantalising enough to get me there, but to think they will be getting their regalia out and demonstrating the Craft sounds like it will be a super afternoon out. One would be absolutely thrilled if one were to be asked to dress up in one of those pinnies and wear a blindfold, if only for a few moments. Whilst you are there, would you run by it them that you would be interested to know in what circumstances a Mason would need to throw himself to the floor and lie prostrate whilst making primeval sounds.
I agree that the whole prospect is fascinating and very alluring, though I've always had a bit of angst where dressers-up are concerned, you know, priests with fish-god hats who abuse boys, blackshirts and brownshirts mostly up for a bit of thuggery, coppers who push you to the ground at a demo and kill you, that sort of thing.

The bit that's a bit off-putting is where they lay a sharp, shiny steel dagger on your windpipe and they tell you they'll kill you if you ever betray one of their secrets.

big grin big grin

One gather that you have never been to a Vicars and Tarts tea-party then, or had the pleasure of going to a Cocks in Frocks night? big grin Ah, those were the days, Mme. Cyn and the L.V.s.

Not that one has made a habit of this oneself you understand, but one hears about such things through various colleagues. However, one is not going to comment on that. (Coughs and clears throat as he stands on the tarmac)

You have a point about the old knife with the bejewelled handle. Not that one has ever seen one in use, you understand, but one is told they are sharpened immediately before the threat takes place. It is said that the rock that sharpens the knife has to have been blessed in some cellar under the Rothley Court hotel, however this may be one of those Masonic internet myths.

One's current surgeon is a shocking alcoholic and you should have seen his hand shaking before he tried to lance my gout last week. The joys of a paunch are that one cannot see what is going on below deck, but the wife said the poor chap only stopped because he got the scalpel stuck in the carpet.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 10.09.10 1:25

big grin

Tony just make sure you dont end up as their sacrifice! skull affraid

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 10.09.10 8:47

@Cherry wrote: big grin

Tony just make sure you dont end up as their sacrifice! skull affraid

Cherry don`t worry big grin

Here is pic of the Freemasons when the hear the news of Tony`s vist

skull affraid skull skull skull affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid skull skull affraid skull affraid skull

PS. Tony, please could you pick up a few copies of the Freemasons handbook - I am sure that they`ll let you have a few

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Any more questions for Harlow Freemasons?

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.09.10 11:41

@sharonl wrote: PS. Tony, please could you pick up a few copies of the Freemasons' Handbook - I am sure that they`ll let you have a few...
Right, I have the above request, plus one from Judge Mental for further and better particulars (or 'Further and Betters' as we call them in the legal profession) of the 'extreme distress' signal described briefly in a Masonic handbook. I will also of course call for a full, unxpurgated list of all their funny handshakes and other devices that they use to secure high-up posts in the police, the judiciary and in local and central government.

There are 9 days to go to this eagerly-anticipated event.

Are there any more questions anyone would like me to ask on their behalf at this 'Open Day'?

By the way, I have my response ready in case they offer me a Danish pastry, or even a Belgian bun.

"You take a bite first".

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.09.10 11:56

Tony wrote:

By the way, I have my response ready in case they offer me a Danish pastry, or even a Belgian bun.

"You take a bite first". [b][i]

laugh rotfl Nice one Tony big grin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum