The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Trial Postponed according to Sky

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trial Postponed according to Sky

Post by preciousramotswe on 11.12.09 17:19

I wonder if they will mamage more than that pathetic 'flashmob' that turned up outside Carter Ruck over the Trafigura affair.

Six guys and their beards and a bike.

preciousramotswe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 12.12.09 14:04

To be fair,I think if his secretary contracted swine flu then he is obliged to tell the Judge and then its up to the judge whether she wants to proceed with the hearing.

Incidentally I dont live in UK- I live in a country when if one child in school caught it, the entire school will be shut down for an entire week so that the whole school could be given a bleach over. Why risk people's health or even live? after all each and every individual reacts differently to the virus - some can resist it while others succumb to it!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 12.12.09 14:13

badmanners wrote:I wonder if they will mamage more than that pathetic 'flashmob' that turned up outside Carter Ruck over the Trafigura affair.

Wouldn't be atall surprised if the McCanns organized a 'flashmob' to shout them down so as to show the world how they are being 'victimized' by the hearless Portuguese.

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast on 12.12.09 14:22

@Autumn wrote:
badmanners wrote:I wonder if they will mamage more than that pathetic 'flashmob' that turned up outside Carter Ruck over the Trafigura affair.

Wouldn't be atall surprised if the McCanns organized a 'flashmob' to shout them down so as to show the world how they are being 'victimized' by the hearless Portuguese.

Seriously, do you actually believe that?

I would be very surprised.

Slartibartfast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum