The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prime suspect Professor Gerry McCann's Inaccurate Heart Testing warning Mm11

Prime suspect Professor Gerry McCann's Inaccurate Heart Testing warning Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prime suspect Professor Gerry McCann's Inaccurate Heart Testing warning Mm11

Prime suspect Professor Gerry McCann's Inaccurate Heart Testing warning Regist10

Prime suspect Professor Gerry McCann's Inaccurate Heart Testing warning

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prime suspect Professor Gerry McCann's Inaccurate Heart Testing warning Empty Prime suspect Professor Gerry McCann's Inaccurate Heart Testing warning

Post by Guest 27.02.17 11:33

Oh dear looks like the pr is taking a different route now. 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4263480/Inaccurate-heart-test-costing-NHS-says-Gerry-McCann.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Prime suspect Professor Gerry McCann's Inaccurate Heart Testing warning Empty Re: Prime suspect Professor Gerry McCann's Inaccurate Heart Testing warning

Post by The Rooster 27.02.17 11:41

Smacks of reputation management to me

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Prime suspect Professor Gerry McCann's Inaccurate Heart Testing warning Empty Re: Prime suspect Professor Gerry McCann's Inaccurate Heart Testing warning

Post by Guest 27.02.17 11:47

The Rooster wrote:Smacks of reputation management to me
For sure. Last throw of the dice?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.02.17 11:56

"Professor McCann plans to search for a more accurate way of deciding which patients with AS should undergo surgery."
-------------------------------------------------

Hope he has more 'success' with his 'plans to search for.....' than he has had with his erm, 'frantic' non 'searching' for his first born, these last, almost, 10 YEARS!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.02.17 12:09

I was thinking the same thing when I read that sentence.  Here he is trying to save the NHS and tax payer 50 million pounds yet I can't help but think how much of the 15 million plus of uk public money for the search of Madeleine could have been saved if he and his wife had been a bit more honest from the beginning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 27.02.17 12:44

The Rooster wrote:Smacks of reputation management to me
It does, yet it also has his past few weeks reminder in green next to it. ....you know, just in case people may have missed it!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 27.02.17 12:45

It's as though he is the white night riding with her the hill to save the day. It's his age old 'don't look over there, look over here' strategy.

Man's a twit!!!

The Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.02.17 14:14

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

kajika, liverpool, United Kingdom, about an hour ago
Pathetic attempt to keep himself in the headlines. Am I surprised, no.I just wish he would go away.

Marnie, Ooop North, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
I'm sick of the sight of his smug face.

meezercat, everywhere, Italy, about 2 hours ago
Good to know he is concerned about spending of public money.

Dbowsk, Gloucester, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
Oh please! Stop trying to bring this man into the popular public domain....we're not buying it!

Strawberry, Deira, UAE, about 2 hours ago
Gerry mcCann? straight to the comments section

junglie, Newbury, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
Yes I don't think we should be taking health tips from this person.

Daisy, london, United Kingdom, about an hour ago
Don't be so daft! He is a doctor whose child disappeared not a mass murderer!!

PATRICIA, LONDON, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
And what was the reason to point out that Professor Gerry McCann, a cardiologist, is the father of Madeleine McCann?

Ooooaarrh, Cornwall, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
I wish that man would just disappear up him self.

shawn weston, London, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
Is he suing anybody this week?

SomeoneOuthere, Somewhere, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
Wouldn't listen to anything he has to say.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4263480/Inaccurate-heart-test-costing-NHS-says-Gerry-McCann.html#ixzz4ZtQ8u3Gs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 27.02.17 14:32

It reminds me of that early tv interview with Gerry's mum where she's saying that Gerry has dedicated his life, as a doctor, to saving others and this is how he gets repaid. Anyone else remember that?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 27.02.17 15:07

The comments say it all. Hilarious. British black humour at its best. I haven't  stopped laughing since I read them. Professor!!!  .... saving public money??!! Oh my sides!

ETA I can't help thinking of that Sandra Felgueiras interview when he said doctors are trained to go for help in an emergency. I think he just followed his own advice here.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 27.02.17 15:54

On this occasion I'm not convinced that this is down to team McCann p.r. The Daily Mail constantly churn out over top health stories based on research in medical journals. They must have some one that reviews them regularly, they just seem to have spotted Gerry McCann in one of them and decided to run it, maybe to have a subtle dig about his 'wasting money' comments.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 27.02.17 16:02

suzyjohnson wrote:It reminds me of that early tv interview with Gerry's mum where she's saying that Gerry has dedicated his life, as a doctor, to saving others and this is how he gets repaid. Anyone else remember that?

It's here at about 3 minutes.

Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.02.17 16:10

ChippyM wrote:On this occasion I'm not convinced that this is down to team McCann p.r. The Daily Mail constantly churn out over top health stories based on research in medical journals. They must have some one that reviews them regularly, they just seem to have spotted Gerry McCann in one of them and decided to run it, maybe to have a subtle dig about his 'wasting money' comments.
It came from Leicester university press release today. Someone linked to it on Twitter earlier today.  Here it is: 
http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/press/press-releases/2017/february/controversial-test-could-be-leading-to-unnecessary-open-heart-operations
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 27.02.17 16:52

ChippyM wrote:On this occasion I'm not convinced that this is down to team McCann p.r. The Daily Mail constantly churn out over top health stories based on research in medical journals. They must have some one that reviews them regularly, they just seem to have spotted Gerry McCann in one of them and decided to run it, maybe to have a subtle dig about his 'wasting money' comments.
I don't think it is just a coincidence that the Prof is in the papers at the same time that speculation re his missing daughter is rife. PR.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.02.17 16:57

Oh dear!

'Seems' the ROFFLY 'locals' aren't 'happy'! (today 27/02/2017)

linda lee‏@lindaweryhur 2m2 minutes ago
@Bananamouze @The_Truth_II @CaroleShooter @56cheffy Known locally as the professor of babyp...y! #McCann

In reply to Bananamouze
linda lee‏@lindaweryhur 43s44 seconds ago
@Bananamouze @The_Truth_II @CaroleShooter @56cheffy Dont know anyone in Rothley with a good word to say for them! fact! #McCann

linda lee‏@lindaweryhur 3m3 minutes ago
@The_Truth_II @Bananamouze @CaroleShooter @56cheffy Most locals snigger about them behind their backs! nick names!! #McCann

linda lee‏@lindaweryhur 8m8 minutes ago
@The_Truth_II @Bananamouze @CaroleShooter @56cheffy He has to swan around feeling important I was told locally! #McCann
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.02.17 17:22

jeanmonroe wrote:Oh dear!

'Seems' the ROFFLY 'locals' aren't 'happy'! (today 27/02/2017)

linda lee‏@lindaweryhur 2m2 minutes ago
@Bananamouze @The_Truth_II @CaroleShooter @56cheffy Known locally as the professor of babyp...y! #McCann

In reply to Bananamouze
linda lee‏@lindaweryhur 43s44 seconds ago
@Bananamouze @The_Truth_II @CaroleShooter @56cheffy Dont know anyone in Rothley with a good word to say for them! fact! #McCann

linda lee‏@lindaweryhur 3m3 minutes ago
@The_Truth_II @Bananamouze @CaroleShooter @56cheffy Most locals snigger about them behind their backs! nick names!! #McCann

linda lee‏@lindaweryhur 8m8 minutes ago
@The_Truth_II @Bananamouze @CaroleShooter @56cheffy He has to swan around feeling important I was told locally! #McCann
that first comment is horrible. I feel for their twins as they must be aware of the animosity and nasty stuff being said about their parents.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 27.02.17 17:50

I could not care less who he is or whether he had found a cure for every disease/illness under the sun.

Get over to Portugal and answer questions and take a lie detecor.   That should be very simple to work out for a Professor and instead of trying to shut people up suing them these two simple steps IMO of course would get a heck of a lot of people on their side.

Saving money ha ha ha, listen if I was one of the 1per cent who might die by not having the operation early  my family would not be pleased.  

Would he operate early on his family and risk the one percent chance of them dying to save money?  Another question I would like answered.

pah, and more paaahhhhhh's

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.02.17 17:52

plebgate wrote:I could not care less who he is or whether he had found a cure for every disease/illness under the sun.

Get over to Portugal and answer questions and take a lie detecor.   That should be very simple to work out for a Professor and instead of trying to shut people up suing them these two simple steps IMO of course would get a heck of a lot of people on their side.

Saving money ha ha ha, listen if I was one of the 1per cent who might die by not having the operation early  my family would not be pleased.  

Would he operate early on his family and risk the one percent chance of them dying to save money?  Another question I would like answered.

pah, and more paaahhhhhh's
Plebs, you are a star. This is post of the week.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 27.02.17 17:59

Thank you aquila but he does have a tendency to bring out feelings and thoughts in me that I just have to voice.

I have said it time and again I really believe someone will put him forward for a Knighthood within the next few years and it gets right on my nerves.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 27.02.17 18:19

Whilst concerned about £60m spend on heart patients I don't believe I have seen any expressed concern from Gerald McCann for the spend on operation Grange at £12m!

My oh my!!

The Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 27.02.17 18:50

The Rooster wrote:Whilst concerned about £60m spend on heart patients I don't believe I have seen any expressed concern from Gerald McCann for the spend on operation Grange at £12m!

My oh my!!
Neither have I from him or his wife!

It's like they expect it, or feel entitled to it; by all accounts it is to "search" for Madeleine, but other missing children are not afforded such a vast amount or the length of time as far as I know.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 27.02.17 19:53

plebgate wrote:Thank you aquila but he does have a tendency to bring out feelings and thoughts in me that I just have to voice.

I have said it time and again I really believe someone will put him forward for a Knighthood within the next few years and it gets right on my nerves.
Gosh, Sir and Lady McConn 
Who'd have "thunk" it? 

Hope this is not paving the way, there would be more public outrage!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.02.17 20:27

Tracey Kandohla by proxy.

I have a hunch I've read this sometime in the past.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 28.02.17 8:42

My thoughts too. Gerry heroically saves the NHS a fortune. Could a knighthood be on the cards? He looked very serious on the telly last night (local news). Not half as jolly as he was a few days after his daughter went 'missing'.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.02.17 8:54

Cmaryholmes wrote:My thoughts too. Gerry heroically saves the NHS a fortune. Could a knighthood be on the cards? He looked very serious on the telly last night (local news). Not half as jolly as he was a few days after his daughter went 'missing'.
I have seen the word knighthood pop up a few times the past week. It's never going to happen, it would be a step too far.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top