The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board  - Page 2 Mm11

Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board  - Page 2 Mm11

Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board  - Page 2 Regist10

Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board  - Page 2 Empty Re: Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board

Post by sharonl 02.09.10 14:01

Team McCann are not having it easy at the moment, this all started back in January\February with the Amaral trial which went completely against them despite them obtaining a temporary ban on Amaral`s book. They haven’t gone back to court on this yet have they? I wonder why. Is it because of they were un-successful in stopping Amaral`s witnesses from giving evidence, and that the press reported these facts , and that Amaral received immense support from his colleagues and the general public?

This week alone, we have seen that Halligen is to remain in the UK until December and receive legal aid, there has been a dispute between Apco and the Home Office and no-one wants to pay for their so called re-investigation, the PJ will not co-operate with this either. Also reported was the issue of their failure to record any telephone calls that came in to their own hotline. Add to this the Rob Murat v Tanner and co. trial which we hear very little about and the diminishing fund, and, on top of all that they have us to deal with. It may be safe to say that there has been a lot a stress on the McCann camp recently, tempers may have become frayed, people wanting to do things in haste and other not agreeing, could this be why we see dissention in the ranks?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board  - Page 2 Empty Re: Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board

Post by Guest 05.09.10 18:15

I notice the Madeleine fund Directors have been updated, although it still says the 9 directors are it lists only 7 The two who resigned have been removed.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/about_us/madeleines-fund.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.09.10 11:21

7 take away G&K mccanns still leaves 5; still a tad too many for a fund that does practically nothing now.

No one knows whether PIs are still employed or is that history.

Effectively the fund is theirs to do as they want really; be it to do with Maddie or otherwise.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 06.09.10 12:41

This forum should be renamed - "The complete mystery of the Madeleine McCann posters: vanished without a trace (well perhaps not quite)"

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 06.09.10 13:07

kangdang wrote:This forum should be renamed - "The complete mystery of the Madeleine McCann posters: vanished without a trace (well perhaps not quite)"

Yes, first Autum the moderator vanished and now tb Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board  - Page 2 234726
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 06.09.10 14:08

I'm still here flag I was hoping the silence might mean something is happening and I was waiting & seeing smilie
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.09.10 15:16

ufercoffy wrote:
kangdang wrote:This forum should be renamed - "The complete mystery of the Madeleine McCann posters: vanished without a trace (well perhaps not quite)"

Yes, first Autum the moderator vanished and now tb Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board  - Page 2 234726

hi I am wondering about autumn too.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.09.10 15:41

aiyoyo wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

A lot of us are worried as to where Autumn has gone. I think one or two people have tried to contact her by email but she doesn't seem to be answering. Perhaps it's something like her computer has gone wrong.. I just hope that she is OK and returns soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 06.09.10 17:47

I think many posters still lurk. There is nothing much going on at the moment that has not already been discussed. I would think Carter Ruck has managed to silence a few.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 06.09.10 18:34

ufercoffy wrote:

I believe TB has been celebrating

[img]Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board  - Page 2 Happy_10[/img]

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 06.09.10 18:35

candyfloss wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

A lot of us are worried as to where Autumn has gone. I think one or two people have tried to contact her by email but she doesn't seem to be answering. Perhaps it's something like her computer has gone wrong.. I just hope that she is OK and returns soon.

Aye, me too.

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 06.09.10 18:53

moved to Birthday section big grin
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.09.10 18:54

kangdang wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

I believe TB has been celebrating

[img]Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board  - Page 2 Happy_10[/img]

Ihave started a new topic in the lounge Happy birthday Tony, for those that wish to post their greetings.

ETA I think it's tomorrow 7th
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.09.10 0:44

kangdang wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

Aye, me too.

It's worrying because it's unusual of her to stay totally silent even though nothing is happening to the case.
It's a long time for computer to stay out of order. If other than computer problem, say if she is poorly or even something else........we won't know and can't find out can we?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 07.09.10 1:25

hi

Sorry about vanishing without trace and have missed everyone here more than you could ever know. My mum is quite frail now and, at very short notice, decided to take her to stay for a couple of weeks in Polperro, a lovely Cornish fishing village which has many happy memories for her. Apologies for forgetting to leave word here, thought I would have time but had not anticipated my OH unplugging the PC the night before our departure Hissyfit
The only time I buy newspapers now is when I am away on holiday on the remote chance that there has been a breakthrough in the case. How sickened I felt when I came across the article about Raymond Hewlett's 'letter of confession' to his son. Strange also that there was nothing in the papers about the resignations of John McCann and Doug Skehan from the Fund Directors' Board, one would have thought this significant and newsworthy - the first I got to know about this was when I logged on here. Rest assured, as long as I have breath in my body I will never walk away from this and will continue to help in any way I can to help achieve justice for Madeleine McCann.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 07.09.10 1:44

hi clapping1 clapping1

@ Autumn

One hopes you have enjoyed your stay in that most picturesque of places. You have been missed by more people than will be immediately apparent to you. and there have been many warm wishes and expressions of concern sent.

One is most pleased to see you with us again. There is much for you to catch up on. A recent rumour you will have missed, is that there is a secret chamber hidden within this site, where any dark thoughts about the case are being discussed.

If you should perchance stumble upon this chamber, please tell jkh and the rest of us where it is. laugh
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 07.09.10 2:25

hi Judge M

Secret chamber eh?

affraid affraid affraid
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.09.10 5:25

Judge Mental wrote: hi clapping1 clapping1

@ Autumn

One hopes you have enjoyed your stay in that most picturesque of places. You have been missed by more people than will be immediately apparent to you. and there have been many warm wishes and expressions of concern sent.

One is most pleased to see you with us again. There is much for you to catch up on. A recent rumour you will have missed, is that there is a secret chamber hidden within this site, where any dark thoughts about the case are being discussed.

If you should perchance stumble upon this chamber, please tell jkh and the rest of us where it is. laugh

Secret chamber indeed!
Gosh, the pros are paranoid in case they missed out aren't they?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.09.10 5:26

Autumn wrote: hi Judge M

Secret chamber eh?

affraid affraid affraid

hi Autumn.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 07.09.10 7:26

Autumn wrote: hi

Sorry about vanishing without trace and have missed everyone here more than you could ever know. My mum is quite frail now and, at very short notice, decided to take her to stay for a couple of weeks in Polperro, a lovely Cornish fishing village which has many happy memories for her. Apologies for forgetting to leave word here, thought I would have time but had not anticipated my OH unplugging the PC the night before our departure Hissyfit
The only time I buy newspapers now is when I am away on holiday on the remote chance that there has been a breakthrough in the case. How sickened I felt when I came across the article about Raymond Hewlett's 'letter of confession' to his son. Strange also that there was nothing in the papers about the resignations of John McCann and Doug Skehan from the Fund Directors' Board, one would have thought this significant and newsworthy - the first I got to know about this was when I logged on here. Rest assured, as long as I have breath in my body I will never walk away from this and will continue to help in any way I can to help achieve justice for Madeleine McCann.

Great to hear you are ok :)

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.09.10 7:32

Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board  - Page 2 977352 Autumn, welcome back! Great to know you're ok, lots of us were worried about you.

Really sorry to hear about your mum Doug Skehan, Gerry McCann's Boss, Resigns from Madeleine's Fund Director's Board  - Page 2 Icon_cry

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.09.10 9:38

hi Autumn, great to see you back thumbsup Hope you and your mom had a nice time in Polperro, a beautiful part of the country. Hopefully the lovely scenery and rest will have done your mom the power of good.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.09.10 11:04

Best wishes to you and your mum Autumn, sorry to hear she is now frail but it is great you have been able to get away with her to a place that holds many memories for her, and the holiday and time spent with her will give you special memories to cherish.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 08.09.10 0:25

Thanks very much for the lovely welcome back smilie The break away has done my mum the world of good and has certainly perked her up :yahoo:

Following months of nothing much happening in the McCann Camp, out of the blue 2 members resign from the Fund Board of Directors and the LP not only remove the link to the McCann Fund from their website but have removed mention of Madeleine in their Missing Persons section.
Interesting times ahead methinks. thinking
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.09.10 20:56

Find Madeleine update

UPDATES

Update 6th September 2010

As the Summer draws to a close, I’d like to thank everyone who has helped with our Summer Campaign by using Madeleine luggage tags, displaying posters, wearing Madeleine t-shirts while on their travels and of course for remaining vigilant. Thank you also to all the students who are helping with our ‘Students for Madeleine’ initiative. I have no doubt that it all helps. Keeping Madeleine’s image out there greatly increases our chances of finding her. It is a reminder to people that she is still missing and to please keep looking for her. In addition, we know that somebody knows where Madeleine is. One more reminder of her may be all that it takes for them to finally come forward and let us know.
Despite the summertime being a relatively quiet period for everyone, our work to find Madeleine continues. There will be some changes and development in terms of strategy and ideas as we endeavour to leave no stone unturned in our search. This will include some changes to the board of Madeleine’s Fund, simply to try and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of what we are doing. It has now been three years and four months since Madeleine was taken from us. None of us ever thought we’d still be in the position we are today. Inevitably there has to be change for a variety of reasons but importantly, this will also allow people to help and support us in different ways. Regardless of change, everyone’s focus, commitment and desire continues to be that of finding Madeleine.
Thank you for your ongoing support

I have bolded the bit I am replying to

So are they saying JM and DS were not efficient and effective thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top